It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
15-minute video exposé on Q from the Financial Times:

"Is QAnon a game gone wrong?" | FT Film

-- www.ft.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
We are in the midst of a all out attack on anything Q.

Today, dems having hearings on misinformation. All discussion is about Q and how it is promotes violence and white supremacy blah blah blah. Also, today at the same time, CNN also Q bashing all day. Earlier this week we saw the social media platforms cancelling all things Q. They are in all out attack mode. We are winning.

Attacking Q/Anons is a losing battle. There are no names. Faces. Employers. for them to attack and cancel.

Their only strategy is to use the “denounce” tactic, lol. Denounce something that has no person or people to identify, lol. That’s funny.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

True. It just seems like maybe the pics themselves are planted there to make the whole story believable.

We'll see if anything of that nature actually comes out.

If there is a video of him having sex with an underage girl.... well, then we can believe the CP wasn't planted.

Jurisdiction would have to be established for the act itself. Some places are not as strict, and at sea past 12 mile limit. Still, possession the images themselves could be a crime in itself. There's still some variables, like chain of custody and positive ID of Huntard.
edit on 16-10-2020 by FlyingFox because: but yes, nobody would plant a borderline pedo video of themselves....not even Hunter, right???

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Check this out, Twitter is going all in on the "QAnon is dangerous, and debunked conspiracy" angle.

I've checked with independent fact checkers and Twitter has been thoroughly debunked.

twitter.com... l=trends

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: derfreebie

All right. I wasn’t gonna go there but for one, you didn’t answer my question and for two, you’re last post was not comprehensible.

I have had a couple of discussions with you here on these boards and always found you to be an insightful and intelligent poster so it’s probably me. I’m not following.

Could you please say what you’re saying without the slang in just plain English please?

Let's say in short the badge was only a smokescreen to take
some sting away from how bad the laptop really IS.

I won't try to metamorph something trivial into a non-deal
that LOOKS important. No degree in journalism here for sure:
and my wife's got a Zoom meeting in 10 minutes or so.

I'm kicked off the planet for the old sorority gab, so it's
bread and water for me till later . Cheers.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers EMN but... is that per the original timeline?

I'm sure I read that the panel vote was supposed to be yesterday... and the FULL SENATE vote Thursday 22nd.

Your link says it's only the panel vote on the 22nd?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Narrative is breaking down....

twitter.com...

PDF download

PDF

Go Dutch and Ireland!!

Meanwhile...

@afplondon
"Last orders: drinkers in Northern Ireland enjoy a last tipple before pubs and other licensed premises shut for four weeks to try to cut rising coronavirus cases."
twitter.com...

I'm half expecting war to break out over the weekend.🙄🤯

And the Netherlands is going back into lockdown.
coronadashboard.government.nl... or search on twitter "netherlands covid"

According to the prestigious austere academics at Lancet - Study suggests that lockdowns in the Netherlands may be linked to a decrease in premature births...

Impact of COVID-19 mitigation measures on the incidence of preterm birth: a national quasi-experimental study

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sen Lindsey Graham said during the opening on C-SPAN that he hoped to have the Confirmation Hearing for Judge Amy Coney Barrett wrapped up by October 21st. So voting on the 22nd seems to line up with that. But I haven't heard the date for voting while watching. Yesterday they took a motion to adjourn the hearing till after the election by the request of the Dems. The Reps had the votes.
So they moved on to the testimony from outside witnesses on the Supreme Court nomination of Amy Coney Barrett. I laughed and had to take a break when the only testimony witnesses from Dems was those supporting ACA and nothing to do with ACB.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Tsk-Tsk-Tsk.....China Joe has been a naughty boy. Caught with his hands in the CCP cookie-jar as it were. I think its becoming crystal clear that "The Big Guy" and "Pop" that Hunter mentions kicking back equity in his companies and half of his paycheck is, in fact, Joe Biden.

www.breitbart.com... es-secure-white-house-meetings/
edit on 16-10-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers EMN but... is that per the original timeline?

I'm sure I read that the panel vote was supposed to be yesterday... and the FULL SENATE vote Thursday 22nd.

Your link says it's only the panel vote on the 22nd?

Not sure what you previous read but yes you're right on panel vs Senate vote. Snippet from NY Times article from yesterday...

Still, with Republicans in the majority, the panel approved Mr. Graham’s motion, setting its vote on the nomination for Oct. 22 at 1 p.m. If the committee approves the nomination at that point, the full Senate would vote a few days later, as soon as Oct. 26 — one week and a day before Election Day.

Senator Mitch McConnell, the majority leader, told reporters in Kentucky that Republicans “have the votes” to confirm her, and the Senate would begin considering the nomination on Oct. 23.

Outraged Democrats then moved to shut down the hearing, with Mr. Blumenthal asking to suspend it “indefinitely.”

Further down...

As they pushed their aggressive timetable for confirming Judge Barrett before the Nov. 3 election, Mr. Graham conceded on Thursday that Mr. Trump was in danger of losing, increasing the stakes.

“You all have a good chance of winning the White House,” Mr. Graham told the Democrats on the committee.

“Thank you for acknowledging that,” Ms. Klobuchar interjected.

“I think it’s true,” Mr. Graham replied.

Have the whole article archived at: archive.is...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
 FBI probing if emails part of influence operation

The FBI is investigating whether emails that were published by the New York Post related to Joe Biden's son, Hunter, are connected to a possible Russian influence operation to spread disinformation, according to a person familiar with the matter.

The episode is being investigated as part of a possible Russian influence operation, according to a person familiar with the matter who spoke on condition of anonymity to The Associated Press to discuss an ongoing matter. It underscores the extent to which Giuliani, through his activities, is a risk to a White House that spent years shadowed by a federal investigation into whether Trump associates had coordinated with Russia.

link

This system is the inverse of how a truly balanced and harmonic system should function. Our government and all its factions is a comedy of errors... the movie we are watching is a parody

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I’ve been here since the first few threads , had 3 replies of Q as well👍

edit on 16-10-2020 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
So are you saying that this is a set up. I agree why would Hunter just take these 3 laptops to some random IT shop for repair?
If he didn't then who? There should be some surveillance footage from the shop. Getting access to that would reveal much I would speculate.
Thanks for the explanation about the synching. I get a real education here.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Why is it unusual for someone like Hunter to take his broken laptop to a laptop repair shop? Seems that Hunter, in public, was this jet-setting rich guy....but in private it seems that he is just a drug-addled party boy who has been drug along kicking and screaming his entire life by his father and his last name.

Hunter makes bad, idiotic decision, after decision. This last screw up of his seems pretty on the nose for the rest of his behavior. Lest we forget that this is the same guy who left his bag of dope and his pipe in a rental car - along with the aforementioned District Attorney Badge and various other contraband that did not belong to him. Also, this is the same dude who hooked up with his dead brothers widow before the body was even cold - and then cheated on said sister in law with some hooker in Arkansas and made a brand hew grandbaby for old Joe.

Moral of the story is the Hunter is a drug addicted mess and all this behavior seems to line up with the way he lives his life. I totally buy that he took his computer to a repair shop (probably when he was zooted out of his mind) and then totally forgot about it and never went back to pick it up.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
So are you saying that this is a set up. I agree why would Hunter just take these 3 laptops to some random IT shop for repair?
If he didn't then who? There should be some surveillance footage from the shop. Getting access to that would reveal much I would speculate.
Thanks for the explanation about the synching. I get a real education here.

I dont think it was a setup at all.

It was either deliberate on Hunters part, which I am leaning more towards at this point, or Hunter was cracked out and made a bad decision.

I listen to people every single day calling everyone stupid and blah blah blah....I know my cognitive ability and that of those around me. I know they didn't get where they were being stupid.

I have a hard time believing stupidity plays a part in this....it was either deliberate or a complete cracked out screw up.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

(post by PokeyJoe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I'll go with cracked-out screw up for 500, please Alex.

Also -

Hunter Biden and Devon Archer's ex-business partner (who is now serving a prison sentence for a bond scheme, of which Archer was also convicted) has flipped and is working with journalists to expose the Biden Crime Family. The partner gave these journos his Gmail account name and password.

edit on 16-10-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Tsk-Tsk-Tsk.....China Joe has been a naughty boy. Caught with his hands in the CCP cookie-jar as it were. I think its becoming crystal clear that "The Big Guy" and "Pop" that Hunter mentions kicking back equity in his companies and half of his paycheck is, in fact, Joe Biden.

www.breitbart.com... es-secure-white-house-meetings/

Maybe "the big guy" is actually in reference to Obama?

Joe Biden's Letter to Santa Claus - December 21, 2011.

Dear Santa:

How the hell are you? Busier than me, I bet. I know this holiday is a big f---in’ deal for you, but I’ve got a couple of requests. Please don’t overlook them just because I’m No. 2. I know Obama is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, but that doesn’t mean I’m f---in’ chopped liver. In any case, what I want most is good for both of us: four more years. I know I’ve said that Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be veep, but I might still like a shot at the top spot and the best way for me to get it is to hang on for another term.

And at the risk of shooting my mouth off yet again – the Big Guy really gets peeved when I do this – I’ll repeat what I’ve said before: These Tea Party folks are really a pain, forcing standoff after standoff with our angelic Reid and Pelosi. Imagine – Congress is even more dysfunctional now than when I was there! So anything you could do on that front would be great.

Joe Biden update: So much for a VP to read - December 3, 2010.

The couches are very comfortable, however, befitting office furnishings for the world's most powerful host. But long workdays combined with such comfort -- and an elevated thermostat -- can encourage dozing, especially if someone's droning on during their priceless face time with the Big Guy in the leather chair.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q keeps hinting about something coming.
THUNDER is already here, he will bring RAIN very soon

I-R-A-N...?

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join