It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If the part about Nancy Pelosi having this information all along is true... No wonder she looks so sick lately. Imagine what she is going to look like a week from now.

It raises interesting points.

Does the CCP release the information when Harris' loses?

Is much of the "fund raising" really money being sent to CCP blackmailers to stave off the inevitable reveal or even to payoff deals gone bad - like Hillary etc.? I say this because the Harris campaign's Dead Grass tour seems to be as budget as possible.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

All right. I wasn’t gonna go there but for one, you didn’t answer my question and for two, you’re last post was not comprehensible.

I have had a couple of discussions with you here on these boards and always found you to be an insightful and intelligent poster so it’s probably me. I’m not following.

Could you please say what you’re saying without the slang in just plain English please?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I say this because the Harris campaign's Dead Grass tour seems to be as budget as possible.

The Motel 6 version of a political campaign.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So I posted the DJT "Super Predator" Biden quote from the twit and the Q link.

The press "fact checks" the quote.

Their conclusion: Biden said "Predator."

The press can't help themselves.

Even WORSE they bring up the Crime Bill again, a thing Harris/Biden are trying so hard to stay away from.

edit on 16-10-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

That’s very interesting. Follow the money.

If this all unravels, it will be earth shattering.

Here’s a thought, what if Q wanted it to only go so far but can’t control it?

I am a big believer in the law of unintended consequences.

edit on 16-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
just to note

meanwhile .....In rare move, Trump administration rejects California’s request for wildfire disaster relief

....Judd Deere, a White House spokesperson, said President Donald Trump had already come to the state’s assistance when his administration authorized increased funding for debris removal from the fires as well as relief for the August fires.

“The more recent and separate California submission was not supported by the relevant data that states must provide for approval, and the President concurred with the FEMA Administrator’s recommendation,” Deere said.

........“Billions of dollars are sent to the State of California for Forest fires that, with proper Forest Management, would never happen,” Trump tweeted in January 2019. “Unless they get their act together, which is unlikely, I have ordered FEMA to send no more money.”.....

Can't say he didn't warn ya Gov. Gavin Newsom.....

edit on 10162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The boomerang effect is quite a strange phenomenon. I got into a debate with an old friend online over what all has come out involving crack head Hunter, and the first line this person said was that this is "Fake News." I honestly laughed out loud when I read their comment. I thought the irony was too rich. I asked them why they were stealing the Presidents line and they just went into deflection mode. There are going to be a lot of people who's ego's will get in the way of accepting reality when the dust finally settles.

On a side note, with yesterday's purge, I went to one of the victims own site, X22 Report, and Dave really explained in a clear and concise way exactly how this is going to probably spread to other platforms. He basically said he still has his videos for free on Bitchute as well as a few others. He mentioned Cloudhub is one of the sites that is free and they use IBM as their server. He said that soon places like IBM as well as other hosting entities may feel the squeeze and pressure to censor the 17th movement. Basically its going to come down to getting your own private server to host your content on to avoid censorship on the topic from the tech giants. It really painted a clear picture for those of us that are not tech savvy.

For those interested, here is a link to this report

Welcome to 1984

edit on 16-10-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
We are in the midst of a all out attack on anything Q.

Today, dems having hearings on misinformation. All discussion is about Q and how it is promotes violence and white supremacy blah blah blah. Also, today at the same time, CNN also Q bashing all day. Earlier this week we saw the social media platforms cancelling all things Q. They are in all out attack mode. We are winning.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

To add to that:

RAIN > IRAN

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Good. Tired of being threatened by these fires just so Gavin and his cronies can push their agenda.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nancy ain't gonna be happy about this. Or will she somehow perceive a chance to become President Pelosi with that aid of these revelations ?

Cheers

Mercy No! IDK but, ~10 days prior to 11.3 according to Rudy. Maybe a BooM.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

That’s very interesting. Follow the money.

If this all unravels, it will be earth shattering.

Here’s a thought, what if Q wanted it to only go so far but can’t control it?

I am a big believer in the law of unintended consequences.

Yes. In this case the conseQuence is what people make of the information. It was inserted at the best possible moment for the greatest effect. If folks ignore it, then it is the same as ignoring a Tsunami warning: pay attention and survive, ignore and die. Hunter's connections have been out, but they were ignored except by Anons. Then with the pump primed, the docs arrive. It is up to the population after that.

(post by crankyoldman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Have I missed something?

I thought the Senate Judiciary Committee was going to have their committee vote on confirming ACB yesterday, so that it could go forward to full senate next week?

Has that vote been held? I've not seen any news on it...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

WTF are they doing with the supposed hundreds of millions of dollars they are pulling in every month then? I dont get it....

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

WTF are they doing with the supposed hundreds of millions of dollars they are pulling in every month then? I dont get it....

Senate and house campaigns.....they have no chance at the WH and they know it.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

ALL of this is in an effort to get out ahead of the incredibly damning information that is soon to drop. Information that Q followers have known about for years now. This is all so that when we go to our loved ones and friends and try to explain everything to them, they automatically associate the source (Q) with white supremacy and lunacy.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Have I missed something?

I thought the Senate Judiciary Committee was going to have their committee vote on confirming ACB yesterday, so that it could go forward to full senate next week?

Has that vote been held? I've not seen any news on it...

Hearings ended and a vote is expected next Thursday.

The Republican-controlled Senate Judiciary Committee set Oct. 22 as the date for the panel’s vote on the nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court, overruling Democratic objections...

WSJ

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Government moves like a tortoise. Do they really need 6 days to chew over what they've heard this week?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

It is not dependent on an election.
It is not dependent on Barr.
It is not dependent on Durham.

Per E, at any rate.

And, from Paul Furber:

Stay on the path patriots. Don't deviate. Ignore the liars, the naysayers and the disinformation agents. The traitors in the MSM, social media and big tech will be defeated

Cheers

so glad you posted this i believe it clears up something.
everyone remember the weird youtube channel sabastian R LC
this video contains the same phrases
Stay on the path patriots. Don't deviate. Ignore the liars, the naysayers and the disinformation agents
and was posted in may 2020
youtu.be...

so i compared the voices of the only audio i can find of paul
www.buzzsprout.com...

and the latest video of that channel has a voice similar .

what can anyone tell me about this guy i can see he was around at the beginning of ku. what else we got the search engines and the guys website are not much help and i will check out his twitter when i get home

edit on 16-10-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join