It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

But if he hadnt flipped, and he was just oblivious to that fact, can you imagine the sudden feeling of dread you would get if you finally figured out that all your communications for the last year and a half were being sent directly to the FBI?

Yikes.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I can't prove the validity of this video, I'm sharing it in case YouTube removes it before it can be verified. Chinese whistleblower discusses the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop... sex tapes...he even brings up a 'bioweapon'

Very interesting. Missed the 'bioweapon' part, but huge "if true".

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I am going to show my ignorance here but would all three laptops be synched to the same iCloud? Can the files that are separate on each one be accessed so that it doesn't matter if the other two are missing at the moment.
I wonder where they are?
They were brought into the repair shop to recover data. I guess he was successful.
Most stores have video surveillance. Have they accessed it to see if it was Hunter that brought them in?
Maybe he did try and erase the data but the data did not disappear. Someone brought it in to retrieve?
I am just struggling with this whole story.
The computer store owner has poor eyesight?
It is just too strange.

They could all 3 be synced to the same account, but they could also be synced to 3 different accounts. If on the same account then all 3 would be in his cloud account, separated by their particular ID.

My guess would be similar to what you posited above....all 3 were on same account and synced. Even if you delete the contents of one, if syncing is not turned off it will just resync the deleted data, which as a crackhead I could see being confusing when trying to get rid of whatever.

My reasoning for thinking more heavily that Hunter himself was responsible for this info coming out is that the son of a lifelong politician that was a VP for 8 years would understand, especially after the Hillary debacle, that he should just destroy the laptops and buy a new one.

And he would SURELY know not to bring them to a random IT repair shop.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Brexit: Trade talks with the EU are over, says No 10

Wonder if this situation will stick, or if both sides will rush into each other's arms come Monday.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

But if he hadnt flipped, and he was just oblivious to that fact, can you imagine the sudden feeling of dread you would get if you finally figured out that all your communications for the last year and a half were being sent directly to the FBI?

Yikes.

Yep....if he didn't flip and then realized everything he has been doing was captured in real time.....I would disappear as well!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I can't prove the validity of this video, I'm sharing it in case YouTube removes it before it can be verified. Chinese whistleblower discusses the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop... sex tapes...he even brings up a 'bioweapon'

Cheers

That was another reason I am wondering if somehow it comes out that Hunter was patient zero for Covid in the US.....yes....very tinfoil hat kind of thought, but he has shown he is very unstable and the payments to him were massive. Maybe he thought he could do one last thing before he died to get his family paid and taken care of so he became the vessel for Covid to hit the US and paid for by China.

10 Million for introductions for influence seems pretty excessive, unless those intros are specifically face to face and designed to infect those being introduced.....

Nobody seems to be able to trace Hunters movements for a while now.....what if his movements were all designed for him to personally be a super spreader.

Now what I would love to see is the geolocation data from every pic he has starting before Covid until now....

/takes off tinfoil hat

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Your post on BRING THE THUNDER suddenly reminded me of...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Cheers

That was another reason I am wondering if somehow it comes out that Hunter was patient zero for Covid in the US.....yes....very tinfoil hat kind of thought, but he has shown he is very unstable and the payments to him were massive. Maybe he thought he could do one last thing before he died to get his family paid and taken care of so he became the vessel for Covid to hit the US and paid for by China.

10 Million for introductions for influence seems pretty excessive, unless those intros are specifically face to face and designed to infect those being introduced.....

Nobody seems to be able to trace Hunters movements for a while now.....what if his movements were all designed for him to personally be a super spreader.

Now what I would love to see is the geolocation data from every pic he has starting before Covid until now....

/takes off tinfoil hat

As you can imagine, doing something like what I posted above would take a HEAVY toll on someone's conscience. If something like this occurred then it would be a good reason for a "cleaned up" version of himself to have great remorse and decide to flip.

Once flipped he would not be able to go back. Which could be the reason we see no trace of Hunter being around lately.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If the part about Nancy Pelosi having this information all along is true... No wonder she looks so sick lately. Imagine what she is going to look like a week from now.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

"hunter becomes the hunted" indeed.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I know South Park is often prescient, but that would make them entirely too prescient.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Who Owns AND Controls the NY Post? Why would they post Hunter pics with all the image metadata?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You know the CCP and Xi must be terribly pissed off right now. This information coming to light is really going to ruin their blackmail scheme.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
You know the CCP and Xi must be terribly pissed off right now. This information coming to light is really going to ruin their blackmail scheme.

If you watched the video someone linked above....they have one of the 3 drives as well....they are imploding over this in China.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Dangerous moment. They have nothing to lose now, and they may think it is time to take a huge risk.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Dangerous moment. They have nothing to lose now, and they may think it is time to take a huge risk.

Cheers

Especially dangerous when we in the US are in what is very close to a crisis. The coup 'conspiracy theory' proven true, the DOJ working against the POTUS... The DNC basically CCP puppets.
Scary times.
edit on b000000312020-10-16T13:17:02-05:0001America/ChicagoFri, 16 Oct 2020 13:17:02 -0500100000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: derfreebie

I have to ask you, why are you posting on the Q threads if you know Q is a larp?

I remember back in the thread four (approximately) you said you knew the people who started Q and it was all just BS.

Not trying to call you out. I’m just wondering what changed your mind?

Not even close. There's no amount of KoolAid I could chug
to offer Q is a larp and the movement is deluded. :Bookmark:

The issue to be immediately smacked down is the badge. Al-
though potentially nasty, I think it's possibly planted exactly
in order to make it look worse than the meat already
on Hunter's plate.

I think an Anthrax love note to a Senator of present interest
could surely obtain some public sympathy and perceived innocence...
remember the original story was 9/11 though.
But when it looks really bad you can't use a 2x4 badge only that
big to politically exonerate somebody with supposedly THAT on
his laptop. Just the wind would deck him with a near miss.

un-Bookmark: I didn't post too often for quite a while and now
still feel like i stand on some very tall shoulders-- almost always.
But thanks for the boost, and I pledge to keep it brief if not
consistently comprehendable.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Rudy Previews UNRELEASED Info From Hunter's Hard Drive, Claims 'You Will Be Absolutely Convinced...'

Direct evidence implicating former Vice President Joe Biden in a pay-for-play corruption scandal will be released to the public 10 days prior to the 2020 election, Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, told Daily Caller's senior White House correspondent Christian Datoc in an exclusive interview.

The former New York City mayor spoke with Datoc for a half-hour in New York City Thursday evening about all of the new allegations raised by emails and text messages alleged to have been pulled from a hard drive previously owned by Hunter Biden. Datoc pressed him to release a copy of the hard drive in full so that Daily Caller could verify it, but Giuliani declined.

Giuliani further accused Datoc's questions about the veracity of the information originally published by the New York Post and other news outlets as "pettifogging nonsense" pushed by the "liberal press."

"We can deal with the process all you want, but nobody dealt with the process when they stole Donald Trump's tax returns and published it without verifying anything, and they don't even have an unnamed source for it," he continued. "What's the difference between that and this? This has three people on the record, now four. It's a hard drive and text messages. If you read them, it's almost impossible it's not Hunter Biden's."

Source: www.youtube.com...

ETA: "Giuliani says that he will have released direct evidence within 10 days of the election to totally sink Biden’s campaign. He did not commit to ever releasing the hard drive in full."
@Christian Datoc

edit on 16-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: 10 days

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nancy ain't gonna be happy about this. Or will she somehow perceive a chance to become President Pelosi with that aid of these revelations ?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

OANN Headline today:
Defense Secy. Esper: U.S. armed forces ready to face challenge posed by China

edit on 16-10-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join