It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Something doesn't feel right. We are doing lots of hiking so have plenty of time to really chew this all over. This brings me back to the Q post about Clowns and Jokers patch

Clowns to the Left of Me Jokers to the Right of Me.
www.youtube.com...
We are stuck in the middle with you.
I have a feeling something isn't right?
It makes no sense at all. Can we take any more?
The lyrics say it all.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And to add a little bit to this, one of the reasons they may have sat on it for a while is that this MacBook was likely still connected to the icloud account, and as such would still be synching with whatever device was attached.

This lends a bit of credibility to the theory that Hunter may have flipped. If he knew it was synced to his cloud account and purposely left it at that shop and understood it was in the hands of folks that could disseminate the info, then he could have been taking all kinds of pics and sending all kinds of emails out, knowing those would be captured on this MacBook.

I have worked on cases and specifically had been granted rights to monitor iPads for exactly this reason. You can watch real time imessages and synching.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
POTUS tweeted 44 times before 07:30am today. Now up to 47.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
POTUS tweeted 44 times before 07:30am today. Now up to 47.

He’s fired up.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I can't prove the validity of this video, I'm sharing it in case YouTube removes it before it can be verified. Chinese whistleblower discusses the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop... sex tapes...he even brings up a 'bioweapon'
edit on 16-10-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I can't prove the validity of this video, I'm sharing it in case YouTube removes it before it can be verified. Chinese whistleblower discusses the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop... sex tapes...he even brings up a 'bioweapon'

I watched it as well, and it appears to "sync" up with the paperwork from the IT shop Hunters MacBook was at.....it said there are 3 MacBooks which would insinuate 3 drives.

files.abovetopsecret.com...[/pic]

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Oct 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
That is really interesting and makes sense. Still he doesn't seem aware that these pictures are being taken.
I do not like the fact that it is the New York Post that has broken this story. They are not Trumps friends or ours.
The timing of this is odd, very odd.
Do you think they are trying to establish credibility with people so that they can release something damaging to the Trump campaign?
It doesn't matter if it is true, since there does not seem to be any consequences. But this would establish some credibility with people thinking well they published a damaging story on Hunter and so the Trump one must be true also.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
First RUDY clip on CCP having the contents of Hunter's life on file.

The video on the CCP having the contents of Hunter's life on file. RE: Hunter. "Not Treating the Chinese As Human Beings." "Who filmed these?" "The CCP did."

If true, very interesting twist RE: Pelosi and dems. Interesting he says "future proves past."

ADD: Connects to VC's post above regarding "3 Hard Drives?"

edit on 16-10-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Do you think Hunter is really that smart to do this on his own. Maybe his handlers are but would he really think things through like that? Like you said you catch people because they don't realize that the systems are linked.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
That is really interesting and makes sense. Still he doesn't seem aware that these pictures are being taken.
I do not like the fact that it is the New York Post that has broken this story. They are not Trumps friends or ours.
The timing of this is odd, very odd.
Do you think they are trying to establish credibility with people so that they can release something damaging to the Trump campaign?
It doesn't matter if it is true, since there does not seem to be any consequences. But this would establish some credibility with people thinking well they published a damaging story on Hunter and so the Trump one must be true also.

I dont think he took them all himself. The exif data was posted on them and some have the front camera being used, which implies selfie, while some have the rear, which implies someone else took it.

This tells me someone else took the pics, but took them with Hunters phone.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Do you think Hunter is really that smart to do this on his own. Maybe his handlers are but would he really think things through like that? Like you said you catch people because they don't realize that the systems are linked.

Not sure....it is possible the idea was floated to him by someone that did know how to do it.

I dont get the feeling Hunter is really close with his dad at all. He likely has a ton of resentment after years of being used as a prop. Folks always say money can't buy happiness.

This would be a REALLY easy way for someone that did flip to be able to deny it and saying it was accidental. It also makes it super simple for him to pass things along without it appearing to be directly handing it over. Think of it as remotely monitoring someone who is complicit in the monitoring.

This is just a possibility though. Depending on what comes out it may be that he was just that stupid. Crack is whack!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm so having flashbacks to the South Park pandemic special ...

Mickey Mouse and Randy go on a drug fueled hooker binge in China, creating the pandemic, and Randy goes to ridiculous lengths to cover up the truth.

For some reason ... this all reminds me of that.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I hope Republicans in the Senate subpoena Hunter Biden and Joe Biden. Going after Twitter and Facebook will not yield any Biden family Revelations... only political bias on their part. But they are not the target.... and time is short.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Don't worry! I have friends in high places.

Brother if you've got goats that can type >35wpm I'm
screwed from the GitGo. I am NOT George Clooney,
but I approved this onion-infested little slider.

One last snippet, and I'm back to lurk ..
We got the two pups back from the kennel because the
wife and Ytruly were literally tearing apart and hauling
out the whole basement in house for sale 300m away.
The dogs both contracted some explosive trots, and the
young one (2yr )was especially affected. Bookmarked::
THAT's what I get for leaving town all week...a brand
new dumpster.
And evidently he's burnin' , Moe ROFL.

The cure appeared to be real hamburger and some firm
white rice. My cure for suicidal tendencies due to exertion
like I was half my age: is a sudden institutional self-whacking
by some people probably stupid enough to deserve it.
Where's the shredded Velveeta, D? I need to jazz this up.
Natalie conversely should be sent to bed without dessert.

And I never thought we'd ever get to thirty..no Heyward intended.
edit on 16-10-2020 by derfreebie because: Beware Control Characters, Especially Pushy Chicks

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'm so having flashbacks to the South Park pandemic special ...

Mickey Mouse and Randy go on a drug fueled hooker binge in China, creating the pandemic, and Randy goes to ridiculous lengths to cover up the truth.

For some reason ... this all reminds me of that.

LOL....what if it comes back that Hunter was Covid patient zero in the US because of his dealings with China....and that is why he was missing for so long. Hunter himself was the Trojan horse that brought Covid to the US.

link   
I am going to show my ignorance here but would all three laptops be synched to the same iCloud? Can the files that are separate on each one be accessed so that it doesn't matter if the other two are missing at the moment.
I wonder where they are?
They were brought into the repair shop to recover data. I guess he was successful.
Most stores have video surveillance. Have they accessed it to see if it was Hunter that brought them in?
Maybe he did try and erase the data but the data did not disappear. Someone brought it in to retrieve?
I am just struggling with this whole story.
The computer store owner has poor eyesight?
It is just too strange.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: djohn554

You're probably right. Thats why I drop stuff like that here. You never know these days.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Having had a family member who took the scenic trip on the crack train, the brains were totally fried and the trip was a one way ticket.
Permanent brain damage and lots of chances in Hunter's case to make poor choices and lack of understanding of consequences.
Even though now off the train the damage remains.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Having had a family member who took the scenic trip on the crack train, the brains were totally fried and the trip was a one way ticket.
Permanent brain damage and lots of chances in Hunter's case to make poor choices and lack of understanding of consequences.
Even though now off the train the damage remains.

And there you have it -- your own explanation for how all the craziness occurred in Hunter's case. Dude is getting older with a crack-addled brain. You hang out in seedy places and make very questionable choices.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join