It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
New thought....stay with me.
Maybe this is an intentional release by the black hats as insurance. A part B or another way of removing Joe if he does get elected. Instant impeachment and removal. Welcome President Camel-a Toe.
Although I think his "health" being a factor for removal guarantees sympathy, but perhaps he is suggesting he won't go easily? Well, his handlers. We know Joe can't suggest anything except to request Jello for dessert.
edit on 16-10-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I doubt that is really from Chanel Rion.

IRL she is trying to gain credibility as a journalist - so I doubt she would make that comment about his ...manhood (or lack thereof).

Has it been proven it is from her?

Edit: Just checked her Twit and she confirmed the chatroom comments are a hoax.
edit on 16-10-2020 by djohn554 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2020 by djohn554 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Deleted because of post above - hoax.
edit on 16-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: butcherguy

He actually had his brother Beau's District Attorney police badge as well.....even if its not illegal, its a bad, bad look.

If I remember correctly impersonating is still a felony in
all 50. Flash it, it's supposed to be one count each time.
Stay limber and get some quick on, Hunter. Now, snatch the
wet soap bar off the floor as quick as you Quai Chang CAN.
I'd almost not love to be wrong: what say ye learned contribs?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

To add re THUNDER; from 0311Warrior posts in this thread:

24/07/2018 12:20:00

a reply to: 0311Warrior

Defines an ""unlawful enemy combatant"" as a person who has: (1) engaged in or supported hostilities against the United States or its co-belligerents who is not a lawful enemy combatant; or (2) been determined to be an unlawful enemy combatant by a Combatant Status Review Tribunal or other tribunal established under the authority of the President or the Secretary of Defense (Secretary).

ThanQ for AUTH. WWG1WGA

Rain coming.

edit on 24-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: Thunder
edit on 24-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: Is
edit on 24-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: H E R E

Jul 24 2018 13:29:00

a reply to: SplinterSequence

Very true. It’s going to rock everything. Counting down the seconds til rain comes. Smell the rain? Thunder is here. 😈

Jul 24 2018 19:49:00

a reply to: TomLawless

1 infantry platoon of Marines could take out ALL of ANTIFA. Maybe even just 2 squads hahaha

Q keeps hinting about something coming.
THUNDER is already here, he will bring RAIN very soon

edit on 24-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

Jul 25 2018 17:45:00

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Not related to video.
Auth Keys for Op techs. Not for gen pop. Understanding will arise soon.

THUNDER is already in CONUS.

Jul 25 2018 18:16:00

Praying Medic’s insight regarding Huber around 8:50 is spot on.
6166 for NATSEC related, Huber nails whatever is not under 6166 [SecDef AUTH]

Eagles are very busy.
GREEN [mrsc] GOING
THUNDER is in CONUS.
RE READ ALL DROPS: start w/confirmed by Q

Wheels up!

Semper Fidelis

youtu.be...

edit on 25-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

Jul 25 2018 19:48:00

a reply to: SplinterSequence

UK wants THUNDER.

TOO BAD 😈

Jul 25 2018 19:51:00

a reply to: carewemust

UK is 🔑

They want THUNDER

Jul 25 2018 21:49:00

I meant no disrespect
THUNDER is a person. HE brings the RAIN.

edit on 25-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

Jul 25 2018 22:46:00

Roger. Much love for my UK family
I’ve worked alongside your Royal Marines and have endless respect for UK countrymen!

THUNDER is in CONUS

🚰
🇺🇸

Jul 26 2018 15:04:00

Affirm.
NoName’s betrayal is catalogued and will be remembered and taught for generations.

Turn your back on the Flag and the Eagles will hunt you down.

ARIZONA holds more water. THUNDER will bring the rain soon.

Dec 01 2018 18:59:00

a reply to: Sabrechucker

On purpose. Strength. SECURITY.

THUNDER IS HERE

Dec 13 2018 11:30:00

a reply to: Sabrechucker

Monitored Trap.
Close East. Close West. Close South.
Funnel your enemy.
Art of War

- MetalThunder -
BEYOND disturbing.
ThanQ

- EMN -
Multiple routes
When you see a semi, work van, train... do you know it’s cargo? IN plaIN SyGHT
All monitored

Apr 23 2019 11:51:00

Rel could you scan my past posts looking for Thor and Thunder. Thanks in advance.

Nov 26 2019 20:27:00

a reply to: MetalThunder

Thank You! God bless you!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: LanceCorvette

LC, you may need to adapt that theory because "The Hunt for Red October" first appeared in #158 on Nov20th 2017!

Rel, I think Lance or at least I was going purely on that specific meme and not any earlier text only is all.
So, I think Lance's theory still holds water, at least for now.

Plus we still have to reconcile the "Hunter becomes the hunted" poster; "Hunter" Biden; "Red October"; and the fact Kue posted "told ya' so!" with the "Hunter" poster when the laptop came out.

Edit: I'm not against the time travel - post in the past from seeing the future theory, I just think it's 100% unlikely, LOL

"Hunt For" surfaced when the "Where's Hunter" became a trend on Ukraine. It matched the timestamps at the time, indicating Hunter Issues would surface in october. It's in here somewhere, I broke it down. The timestamps matched. We know where Hunter is now, he's been found now, the "Hunt For" was the act 1 so to speak.

(post by crankyoldman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

BOOM!

twitter.com...

Spread the word.
Covid 19 is just a NORMAL Flu Virus.
Netherlands are starting a lawsuit with many doctors and I think she said 87,000 nurses.......
WOW
edit on 16-10-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

ETA: Sorry if this has been posted.
I just got excited *blushes*.
edit on 16-10-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

I have to ask you, why are you posting on the Q threads if you know Q is a larp?

I remember back in the thread four (approximately) you said you knew the people who started Q and it was all just BS.

Not trying to call you out. I’m just wondering what changed your mind?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Holy sh*t. Is that picture of Biden untouched/real?!?! He looks like the damn CryptKeeper...yeesh. This is elder abuse.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

It's interesting how long the majority of the rich live. Better health care.

Criminal.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom
The Resident Lurker and I have been wondering about some other angles that should be considered as well. Looking at those pictures of Hunter he does Not appear to be aware that they are being taken. One picture looks down on him in the tub and one looks up when he is sleeping. They are all from different angles. Maybe there was surveillance in the hotel room? Who had access? People in the hotel would know that he was the son of Hiden.
If this was Hunter's laptop what is he doing with those pictures?
Blackmail???
Did someone send them to Hunter? This is an uncomfortable Cuestion.
Why were they kept?
Hunter had plenty of money so why didn't he have the hard drive bleached?
Could the crack pipe have been staged as a prop because there is no way he would fall asleep with that in his mouth.
It looks like an entire narrative is being created and the Cuestion is by who?
Also what is really odd is that all the pictures look like someone who is down and out. Unattractive hotel room, unattractive clothing and a look of being unkempt. This is the person who was being paid $50,000 a month and apparently receiving $10 million from a billionaire in China.
He looks to be down to his last dime [pun included].
So where is the $$$?
This does not look right. Hiden would definitely want to keep Hunter distanced but keep track of his whereabouts. There is the old saying "keep your friends close but your enemies even closer." Hunter is a real threat and liability and I don't think Hiden would be that careless.
Resident Lurker feels that this smells like a set up. This story broke with the New York Post. Just think about that. This is a paper that has not.one.single.time done anything that has benefitted Trump. All of a sudden now, right before the election?
RL also is concerned that Fox News has been airing positive stories supportive of Trump. Imagine if this is false then Fake News will also be Fox News. Can you imagine how all of that would spin out and be used to Cuestion everything Fox has said.
Reverse thinking is needed. Just imagine the large social platforms will be able to say "See, see, our system works!"
Does this have the feeling of a Trojan Horse? A gift too good to be true?
www.britannica.com...
edit on 16-10-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: Blackmail. Someone above any threats of retaliation.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

ROMNEY BLASTS TRUMP FOR FAILING TO DENOUNCE QANON IN TOWN HALL

zerohedge

Their fear is palpable

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

ROMNEY BLASTS TRUMP FOR FAILING TO DENOUNCE QANON IN TOWN HALL

zerohedge

Their fear is palpable

Reasons for Everything
Flashback

Mitt Romney adviser sits on Burisma board of directors - Sept 2019

Well, this is certainly an odd coincidence! In fact, when you dig in, you find an amazing series of coincidences...if you believe in coincidences when the CIA is involved, that is.

Mitt Romney's national security adviser in his 2012 campaign — a career CIA spook who rose to its top levels — sits on the board of directors of Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company that formerly paid Hunter Biden $50K a month despite his complete lack of credentials or qualifications.

It is also an odd coincidence that Mitt has, as CNN puts it, "been a lone Republican voice expressing concern about President Donald Trump's July phone call with Volodymyr Zelensky in which Trump asked Ukraine's President to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his family."

Still more oddly coincidental is the background of Mitt's adviser deep in the CIA, part of the Intelligence Community that has "six ways from Sunday" in foiling a mere president who might oppose it, according to Chuck Schumer.

Mitt Romney and Nancy Pelosi have ties to Ukraine

edit on 10162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Seems like something the intel community would pull. Staged with a crack pipe after being drugged. Awful stuff planted on a computer presumed to be his.

Who knows. You can't trust anything these days. One of my favorites as I am a TI.

Okay, just heard a Giuliani clip on Rush which confirms it's HB's laptop as his attorney called the computer shop and asked for the hard drive to be returned.
edit on 10/16/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything
Imagine Hiden looks like this in the picture. Tv pictures add around 10 pounds so in person he is even more frail. I can't imagine someone this frail would be able to take on the demanding task of POTUS and that any other world leaders would respect him.
They would just blow on him and he would fall down.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I dont think it was a matter of him keeping them. They were from iPhone as has been shown with the exif data. The evidence was all on a MacBook of his. If his phones were syncing to his icloud account then the photos he took or whomever took of him with his phone would have automatically updated to save on his account.

Main reason I know this is because I actually do data forensics for attorneys in my area, mostly for divorce cases, and this is one of the ways many are caught in lies. I find all kinds of stuff folks don't realize they had synced.

Apple products are famously easy for exactly this reason.....everything you do on one device is distributed to the cloud account. It is why imessages come up all the time in cases.....they are easily accessible through any device that is synced to their icloud account. It is specifically this reason that I solely use Android and windows with no cloud backup for anything I work on. I tend to do a lot of PI work and as such have a license in order to be a witness in court hearings.

Folks love to believe their Apple products are super secure.....sure...your phone might be, but if someone has access to your iPad or MacBook then they have everything.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I'm not saying one way or another what the ulterior motive is or whose it is. But I have to disagree with you about the pics, excepting the crack one. He is making eye contact with the camera in each and they all look like selfies. The crack one doesn't phase me, this isn't news. Actually none of the pics phase me, we all know he's a druggie scum creeper.
The pictures are merely a screen to detract or attempt to obfuscate the emails, IMHO.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

At the same time, look at John Edwards and his mistress. That was all seedy too. And it was absolutely real.

edit on 16-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Democrat Candidate Says Election Corruption in Minnesota Is Worse than Somalia — Voters Expect Her to pay $200 per Vote

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join