It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Their heads are exploding. When a white liberal marries a black person, it is progress. When a white conservative marries a black person, it is betrayal.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting decode. Makes me think, what if we're looking at this from the wrong angle?

We've been shown the connection between Hunt for Red October and Hunter Biden. We've been assuming the White hats are on the hunt to catch Hunter. But, what if Hunter is Red October? KU states "The Hunt For" was dropped for a reason. Was it to point out Red October was the true meaning? What if Hunter, as shown in the text message, was fed up being to pee on of the family. What if he defected and turned States evidence? Where is Hunter? Perhaps the hunt is being conducted by the Biden's and Hunter is in protective custody. What if the laptop was intentionally left at the repair shop? What if it was planned to throw off the hounds?

When does a bird sing? When it's not in a cage.
edit on 16-10-2020 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

That read is making a lot of sense SWOD!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Narrative is breaking down....

twitter.com...

PDF download

PDF

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
New Kayleigh McEnany personal tweet this morning:

TWITTER is against us.

THE MEDIA is against us.

BIG TECH is against us.

THE SWAMP is against us.

THE DEEP STATE is against us.

THE HOLLYWOOD ELITE is against us.

CHINA is against us.

But President Trump has the WORKING MAN AND WOMAN and NOTHING can beat that!!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Chanel Rion from OANN posting on 4chan, dropping some serious jewels. This thing could be so much bigger than we have imagined! Buckle up boys and girls! P.S. I hope this is not too blurry. Let me know if it is, and I can maybe type it out for everyone. EXPLOSIVE!!!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Oct 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded image

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Ok, now I'm mad.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

It almost seems intentional....it really does.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Hunter is indeed the weak link.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It's amazing how the fate of the world turns upon a crackhead and his "lost" PC.

If Hunter did flip and hand over the PC evidence, the story would not come out that way. They would make up some cover story, like he lost it at a repair shop.

It's ironic how the other scumbag's errant labtop became a game-changer as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I dunno. It really stretches the imagination to think he'd turn it in himself if it did indeed show him...in incriminating photos with people who....may have been....a bit *cough* younger than he.
I mean, I can see maybe giving up the emails, but the rest of what is allegedly on there.....nah.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

True. It just seems like maybe the pics themselves are planted there to make the whole story believable.

We'll see if anything of that nature actually comes out.
edit on 16-10-2020 by FlyingFox because: the real meat is the emails...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Did she have to mention his anatomy? Sounds like Chanel is grinding an axe of her own.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Did she have to mention his anatomy? Sounds like Chanel is grinding an axe of her own.

Cheers

Retaliation for the tiny hands jibes?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Speculation -

What if this is the same stuff in a sense that Durham has been on to and Trump has been hoping this would all come about through that channel instead of having to use the salacious Hunter Biden route? Granted Hunter is a loser, but Trump may be upset with Barr and the DoJ simply because he was hoping to spare as much as possible the rest of the Biden family.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think this is exactly what is occurring.

I don't believe the DOJ is going to do anything so someone decided to release it to the public to create pressure and try to force the DOJs hand.

If the FBI had the laptop during the Impeachment hoax and did nothing with the information why isn't Wray gone? He needs to be fired TODAY.
edit on 16-10-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It is not dependent on an election.
It is not dependent on Barr.
It is not dependent on Durham.

Per E, at any rate.

And, from Paul Furber:

Stay on the path patriots. Don't deviate. Ignore the liars, the naysayers and the disinformation agents. The traitors in the MSM, social media and big tech will be defeated

Cheers
edit on 16-10-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

True. It just seems like maybe the pics themselves are planted there to make the whole story believable.

We'll see if anything of that nature actually comes out.

If there is a video of him having sex with an underage girl.... well, then we can believe the CP wasn't planted.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1010set
a reply to: carewemust

IS? I was a C-130 Flight Engineer before an injury forced me into a different career path. I kicked a lot of the SEALs out the back in my day. If you want to know what the US Military is up to, find out what the Hercs are up to.

I can't see those guys taking this well. Admittedly, I've been out of the game for over a decade, but I can't imagine their attitudes on life have changed much. These guys love each other more than they love their wives. If this Extortion 17 thing proves accurate, they're going to want blood.

I think it is real and even it if isn't the Vet's have seen enough to know the fix has been in a long time. Thank God that someone has the balls to challenge them. DJT is the spokesperson for a lot of us Vets.

C130 rolling down the strip (ahh)
Airborne daddy gonna take a little trip (ahh)
Jump up, hook up, shuffle to the door,
Look out world, now hear me roar

Or some variation of those lines was sung in every marching column I was ever in, back in the 80's.
ETA
Even us MASH soldiers did that. Mobile Army Surgical Hospital units were quite a bit like the NKorean based MASH show. It was a fun time with no war for many of the troops. That was when the D's were 1st moving to make it un PC to be in the service to your country. I didn't realize it then and voted D a few times more until I did. POTUS elections I was all in on Ron Paul several times but I was voting D. Now I am have no choice but to vote R or suffer the fate of idiots who vote for D's in their local elections.

edit on 16-10-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Knew a few of those guys, including one who "visited" the Dominican Republic in 1965. They were the real deal.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join