It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wow, talk about in your face duality horror symbolism. October surprise demons unleashed? Aside from the 40 MKULTRA billboards, anything specific, occult vibes stand out with Cremona, Italy?

www.breitbart.com...

Satanists Vandalize Statue of Jesus in Northern Italy

August 30, 2020

“ ROME — Presumed Satanists disfigured and toppled a wooden statue of Jesus Christ in Cremona, Italy, leaving a piece of cardboard with the inscription “Satan,” La Repubblica newspaper revealed Saturday.

The wooden Christ, bearing the title “Christ of the River Po” was created by Italian artist Mario Spadari and placed by the river along the Lungo Po road in Cremona on the feast of the Assumption, August 15. The damaged statue was discovered on Saturday morning, having been brought down with rocks and severely disfigured during the night.”

And this very non-theologically-correct tidbit:

“The Catholic bishop of Cremona, Antonio Napolioni, issued a statement addressed to the vandals in first person, noting they are God’s children, not Satan’s.

“He gave his life for you and I am praying for you,” the bishop writes. “Whoever you are — angry, ignorant, disappointed, disoriented, intoxicated, arrogant, out of your mind — you are still my brother. You are a child of God and not of that enemy whose name you signed.” ”

“John 8:44-45
King James Version
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

“John 1:12-13
King James Version
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”

👍

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Kaleigh clock now reads 2:30

link

edit on 14-10-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Something I think we keep overlooking with this train of thought is if Michelle is really Michael, then where did they get Malia and Natasha?

link   
a reply to: kasalt

I am noticing that influencers within my industry are pushing “trust the experts” and “follow the science” very hard over the last few days.

Yet when they are challenged, they deflect and do not engage. Very peculiar. Almost if they are being paid to influence a large portion within their industry. Anyone else seeing this in their fields?

link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

As a woman, I approve this message.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Catching up still as usual lol, feel things are coming to a head, pardon pun, while ago upon inner inspecting upon cuw self destruct and meaning the magical number/s 9944 came helloing and recently 4994 and 4949, i sense the 13 13 energy from 2012 12 21 completion n ongoing energy = Harmonic Convergence aug16-17 being 11 11 window plus Venus Transit to iirc 6-6-2012 being 12 12 window and 12 21 2012 opening 13 13 window and 0x0x0 window = next wave.

Really feeling completion Qwise atm and see 9944 n 13 13 appearing n approaching.

o09944 = www.kryon.com...

and www.positiveintegers.org...

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Hmmmh...

Disturbing MKULTRA and Child Abuse Paintings Displayed on Billboards in Italy

That picture in particular (Alice killing the rabbit) feels a bit like a warning given the timing and context.

Downdetector is indeed showing a spike for FB.

edit on 14-10-2020 by 1320Q17yes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If this leak is real, Canada's future is doomed.

Twitter

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

Something I think we keep overlooking with this train of thought is if Michelle is really Michael, then where did they get Malia and Natasha?

Haiti like everyone else, but I'm sure they will have paperwork if it ever comes down to that. The real question is what is so big that a group of people can extort their way into the highest office in the US, and then maintain control of that person? Illegally getting kids is bad, but I don't think that's what this is all about.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick
Since her minute hand always points directly at a number on the clock face, and never in-between two numbers, it's safe to say she's doing this purposefully. And it's not because the battery keeps dying...as Senator Chuck Grassley said. (I think he was kidding...I hope!)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

From a couple that is very close to the Odrama’s
I forget the name but they always vacationed together and such.

ETA reply to Guy, they were given the kids. They were not obtained illegally AFAIK
edit on 14-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

Friends.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, #4866 is a:

1 min MARKER - ACTION INCOMING

Delta from #4865 is 1:34 mins!

The poster picture is also worth Looking Glass Analysis, for example, in the bottom right hand corner:

a) "C for ROSS" - was Ross the christian name of Captain Green who died?

b) A Red Cross pierces the "O" in Cross to form a "Q",

c) On the divide line between Cross and Country there is another Q,

d) The divider line Q aligns with the "R" of Cross and the "N" of Country such that the bottom half of the Q forms a "U" - giving "RuN" - combined with the other lines this gives CROSS COUNTRY RUN,

e) Because of (d) I think this is hinting that HRC is about to run for it Cross Country and the HUNT is on for her?

f) As the poster is blood red, the Red Cross stabbing the "O" in CROSS likely references news on the RED CROSS role in HAITI which probably sparks HRC to run for it?

g) The "C for ROSS" line, I think, also forms George SOROS because "S" was written "f" in olde English and the "for" forms the horizantal line converting C to G, therefore:

G SORROSS

h) There is a second meaning of SORROSS = So [RR] = OSS!

edit on 14-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

edit on Wed Oct 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: NO SOURCE

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rosy cross = Rosicrucians

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bingo

ETA bingo to yo too SKEPTEK

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
This is just crazy. When the public starts connecting the dots and realize all these things point directly at 9/11 and the implications.....it's just gonna be crazy.
I don't know whether to be excited or fearful.

As more of society gets back to work, they come home, watch the local nightly news, do some other things, and are in bed by midnight. I bet 80% of Americans do not know about the big Hunter-Joe laptop scandal yet. Like CNN, MSNBC, etc., local news is not reporting it.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The Democratic party has become a three-ring circus. Absolute ludicrous.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Nice value add Aallanon!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Can that happen? How many early ballots are already out there with Biden's name on them? They can't make the argument that a vote for Joe would be a vote for Hillary.

It can absolutely happen. Their congress people simply have to vote her in. They don't have to go with the VP nominee, but they can keep Harris as the VP nominee.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You sure though? The things currently blitzing the internet is way too close to the election. Timing is too perfect. The Judiciary tweet to me indicates someone somewhere is ready to show their balls.

I've been trying to figure out why every thing is delayed, attempting to pay attention to the outline story. It's like one side makes a move and waits for the other to move. The timing of this is just blowing my mind, and I only have a tiny grasp of what most in this thread possess. But both sides are like weirdly delaying events to election day. It's creeping me out lmfao.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join