It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: crankyoldman

I *thought* that Christmas tree was odd....

something about these emails of Hunter's has me feeling some kind of way. It almost seems too easy....

I would like to find out a lot more on the repair shop owner that had the laptop allegedly. $85 to recover data from possibly 3 laptops is WAY under what the actual rates would be.

There is definitely something odd.....almost as if this laptop is a easy "patsy" for folks to release whatever info and bad pics they have and claim it came from this laptop.....

i can almost promise this was a stolen laptop that got dropped off at a local store... probably surveilled and determined to be politically active

I would agree except for the invoice.....it has a signature that appears to be Hunters based on his initials. I can't find any examples of his signature to compare it to though.

sorry for the late reply i had to step back from the internet, this twitter crap is so flustrating.

i think you would agree with the statement, signitures are worthless and only as valid as the person writing it. forgery is only a crime when caught and invoices are hardly penalty of purjury statements

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Oh I think most people in America know that, which is why I would think Pelosi would have to demand that she is in charge. Besides it should be somebody in the Senate, Grassley maybe.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42
ONLY if President Trump loses in 3 weeks. Otherwise, we have an entirely new ball-game starting.

or we have the intended ball game we were suppose to have?

The two party system has a history of working together as the good cop vs the bad cop to get bad things passed for the general public under the guise of fear or distraftion. You saw that with the bailouts ,patriot act, obamacare inaction by the repubs ,etc . One party usually pushes an unpopular legislation then the others knocks the door wide open down the road while neutralizing any ammunition against each other. Or they do nothing while the other party takes control and lets enough time pass so the short term memory general public's forgets what legislation was that screwed them where the sun don't shine.

Was the intention of trump to repeal net neutrality and Section 230? Besides net neutrality impacting freedom of speech many people completely overlook or understand what the internet is.

The internet is not a commodity you go and buy at bestbuy its a full blown global economy bigger than any other economy and the future of economies. He who controls the getaway to the internet will control the worlds largest economy. Is the united nations destined to be the future getaway keepers for the internet? it sure has been talked about.

Now again IMO I think trump is being played and the left was the distraction needed to get people so angry and riled up that they overlook the unpopular decision to repeal net neutrality which they had been trying to repeal for over a decade before Trump. Now I think its also more than that but that's an important example with big consequence on controlling propaganda against the people and taking over a trillion dollar economy.
edit on 431031America/ChicagoWed, 14 Oct 2020 22:43:00 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
We're on 16 posts for the day so far - so I wouldn't be surprised to see a 17th before midnight.

That would be #4867 - which sums to 25 = 5by5 = EYES ON.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Attorney General Barr-Durham let Bruce Ohr off the hook too?

twitter.com...

Come on man!

So many Bruce/Nellie Ohr discussions in these threads, all for naught.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Something I think we keep overlooking with this train of thought is if Michelle is really Michael, then where did they get Malia and Natasha?
just duck duck go obama adopted and parents.. you will find it and it is very appearent

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From the article linked:

Bruce Ohr resigned from the Justice Department a day before he was going to be fired

So what protections did he have while being a Federal employee vs a private citizen? He resigned, that doesn't mean he's out of the woods, but this level of corruption is so vast that it might be better to let the low level issues go, and only hit the higher level issues with the crimes.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Adding that Q post count may falter/fuse/stop/redirect/Boom boom ? on post 4994 or 4949.

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
Catching up still as usual lol, feel things are coming to a head, pardon pun, while ago upon inner inspecting upon cuw self destruct and meaning the magical number/s 9944 came helloing and recently 4994 and 4949, i sense the 13 13 energy from 2012 12 21 completion n ongoing energy = Harmonic Convergence aug16-17 being 11 11 window plus Venus Transit to iirc 6-6-2012 being 12 12 window and 12 21 2012 opening 13 13 window and 0x0x0 window = next wave.

Really feeling completion Qwise atm and see 9944 n 13 13 appearing n approaching.

o09944 = www.kryon.com...

and www.positiveintegers.org...

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Hmmmh...

Disturbing MKULTRA and Child Abuse Paintings Displayed on Billboards in Italy

That picture in particular (Alice killing the rabbit) feels a bit like a warning given the timing and context.

Downdetector is indeed showing a spike for FB.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The "HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED" picture in #4866 also appears in:

#4800 - 4866-4800 = #66,
#4758 - 4866-4758 = #108,
#3923 - 4866-3923 = #943,
#3850 - 4866-3850 = #1016,

#66 =

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147689362 📁
Nov 2 2017 19:19:28 (EST)

Anonymous ID: VXi4Bx/o No.147688276 📁
Nov 2 2017 19:11:43 (EST)
>>147687684
Let's be clear - you're telling us POTUS is currently under attack by our own intelligence agencies?

>>147688276
Let's be real clear.
The CIA just attacked the Command and Chief which was immediately detected by NSA/MI and alerted to POTUS.
Re-review all my crumbs including today/yesterday/weekend.
What does this mean?
What actions are immediately occurring?
If this leaks, or the immediate action ongoing at Langley, you'll have your verification ahead of schedule.
Q

#108 =

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148156129 📁
Nov 5 2017 20:03:07 (EST)

Anonymous ID: cxbjPd3x No.148155375 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:57:48 (EST)
>>148152800
Checked and phoneposting, excuse the post count. The first "extraction order" referenced 0200 Zulu time, it was 0200 Zulu when I posted my response. I was saying that 1.5 hours would be plenty enough time for anyone to hide if they needed to hide, so if it was real info then whoever posted it just broke opsec in a pretty bad way.

>>148155375
Nothing is as it seems, Anon.
What occurred?
It flushed BO out.
Why is that relevant?
Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.
Q

#943 =

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d91044 No.621691 📁
Mar 10 2018 21:18:51 (EST)
You witnessed a strength test tonight.
Speech promoted here/POTUS to gauge response.
Net slowed.
Protections in place.
Q

#1016 =

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 73f652 No.896184 📁
Apr 4 2018 17:15:57 (EST)

>>896069
Hussein timeline.
1/20/17 - today.
Cross against POTUS’ schedule.
Cross against WH visitor log 11/22-1/18/17.
This will become very relevant very soon.

Q

edit on 14-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Really good post Interupt42. I've personally expressed my concern that Q has some darker aspects that point in a certain direction. Militaristic. Everytime I hear Trump start going off on how "we've now got some incredible weapons, the likes of which you've never seen", followed by "I hope we never need to use them, security through strength".

I have warmed a lot to Trump, and though I fully support the breaking of the New World Order... it isn't without concern of the alternative. Calls for "take the oath"... combined with Space Force...

"I've done my part!"... "do you want to know more?"
I sometimes wonder how many people realise that Starship Troopers is about fascism. Less than there should be... but hopefully not much of a problem on ATS.

But i'll say this... the direction we take will become very apparent in the next year of the Trump administration. I'm not wasting words on considering a democrat win... they already lost. the things you observe are gigantic signs that the democrat failure is part of the Trump narrative. Non of what is coming from the left is real. If you follow the Q posts, it clearly states that it is all a movie. Even for those that follow Q, it can be hard to accept... but how else could you explain it?

But even many left leaning people have been pushed to the right and "LAW AND ORDER!" because someone is pulling strings to create chaos. Is it actually the left doing it? Making themselves look bad?

Q says, people can't be told, they have to see it for themselves. I imagine inciting the more extreme left into bad action wouldn't be hard, and then just stand back while injecting a bit of fear to keep them going. They are already the result of programming anyway, so a bit of a twist to that would see them do stupid things.

It's a little concerning if it is all a movie. More manipulation, and whos rule of law has been followed exactly? Who is holding them to account if true? But this is a war. The globalists are essentially a secret country spread around the world. You cannot win that by conventional means. The public losses are collateral, and the cost of fighting. This has to be accepted, otherwise it would have been a straight roll into the NWO. The Q posts point towards doing all they can to minimise public danger through it all... which, I believe is why we have the covid narrative. Yes, it has cost businesses and had some very serious impact on the more vulnerable. But by comparison to the alternative, which if long held conspiracy theory is true, would see mass population reduction through a genuine virus and wars, then it is a lesser evil.

If the halting of human trafficing is also real (which evidence seems to show is true, rolling on in the background), then it also explains why the UK, which without doubt is one of the giant hubs of this activity, is enduring very prolonged lockdowns and covid slight of hand. The war is still raging here. From the right perspective, all these points line up to display a true narrative.

Another point.
Conversations between myself and my better half over the recent years have led us to the conclusion that a financial reset/collapse has been due for a long time. Which ever way that was going to occur, it was going to be ugly.
The question, is under whom and what plan will be followed? The reality masters wouldn't just let it collapse without controlled demolition and a plan for rebuilding. So one way or the other, we're going to experience extreme change. The idea of the internet as it stands now, along with money and way of life are going to change in big ways.
Trying to fit current ideas into the future might be a useless exercise. There will be new rules, and probably some form of digital ID. No more anonymous internet activity from the public. The end of inconsequential trolling and many other things. But it also comes with a serious side too. If things go sideways, operations like Q, and free dissent online will become much harder. The rigidity might bring a much better level of respect in online discourse and activity, but it also comes with a loss of that free wild chaos that made the early internet so much fun. "LAW AND ORDER!"
Catch my drift?

So, there are alarm bells with Trump and the military backing. But, I'll say this. If the US constitution is a primary part of the future, then there is at least a strong foundation to keep things on track. Trump has a sense of humour, and people who know him seem to hold him in pretty high regard, despite him not being a paragon of virtue.
I put a little faith in that reality, and what he has done so far.

Quite honestly, given my earlier mention regarding the "weapons like you've never seen", I take note of headlines like Chinese President Xi Jinping told troops to focus their “minds and energy on preparing for war”

This journey is far from over. We're in the birth canal of the future reality. At which point we find balance and a return to a more reasonable life is hard to tell. NWO is the first battle, it might not be the last... in fact I'm sure of it.
I hope Trump doesn't turn bad, I have hope... but pushing ones self toward sovereignty is the wisest approach. One foot on the ground, one in the water. Things can change.

Oh, and one last thing I will say... in my experience, and bolstered by many good folk on this thread, I have found veterans and many who serve in the military to be decent people with good foundation. Sometimes a little stiff here and there, but I put much more stock in the thought process behind military minds than i do political loop jumpers and politically correct madness. So long as it stays in the realm of defence, and not attack... it might just work out.

I don't know how much that connects to your points Interupt42, but I am essentially saying that change is coming whatever happens, and that certain concerns might become redundant over the coming year or so.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Slight side note... unless I missed it, but has Dashen stuck his head up yet? Hope all is well with him if not.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Slight side note... unless I missed it, but has Dashen stuck his head up yet? Hope all is well with him if not.

Dashen is just busy out protesting with the other anti-trumpers, no biggie. 😉🤭

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The first picture in #4860; of POTUS playing violin - "Nothing can stop what's coming", also appears in posts:

#4054: 4860-4054 = #806,
#3961: 4860-3961 = #899,

The second picture also appears before:
#4790: 4860-4790 = #70,

Anonymous ID: s4Iv8TW8 No.147975558 📁
Nov 4 2017 18:02:02 (EST)
[Repost]
Why did JK travel to SA recently?
What is SA known for?
Where do the biggest donations originate from?
Why is this relevant?
What else is relevant w/ SA?
Safe harbor?
Port of transfer?
Why was there a recent smear campaign against JK and POTUS?
Why is the timing important?
---------------------------
Martial law declared in SA.
Why is this relevant?
How much money was donated to CF by SA?
How much money was donated to John M Institute by SA?
How much money was donated to Pelosi Foundation?
How much money was donated to CS by SA?
What other bad actors have been paid by SA (bribed)(Not just D's)?
Why did the Bush family recently come out against POTUS?
Who is good?
What are the laws in SA v. US (charged criminals)?
What information might be gained by these detainees?
Why is this important?
SA ---> US
What force is actively deployed in SA?
NG?
Have faith.
These, the crumbs, in time, will equate to the biggest drops ever disclosed in our history.
Remember, disinformation is real.
God bless.
Alice & Wonderland.
The Great Awakening.
Q

#806 = about CIA use of journalists

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 403fc2 No.458475 📁
Feb 22 2018 00:53:06 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 403fc2 No.458430 📁
Feb 22 2018 00:47:02 (EST)
www.archives.gov...📁
www.intelligence.senate.gov...📁
Why are the above [public declassified docs] highly protected?
Q

>>458430
Scroll through both docs.
Q

#899 =

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 04b0ec No.599730 📁
Mar 9 2018 06:39:47 (EST)

Anonymous ID: be8eca No.599714 📁
Mar 9 2018 06:37:37 (EST)
>>599682
True, but then why Snowden? Doesn't make sense. If they gave him the tool, Snowden isn't of value to the NSA other than a trophy. The tech lives outside of him and Q claims that they own CIA at this point (making assumptions). This is unfolding as if Snowden has something that no one else has access to. Snowden has fame for taking files and exposing, not of someone that developed technology that no one else has. Something not adding up.

>>599714
Which country does he really work for?
Expand your thinking.
Q

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks. Let me explain why I asked.

I don’t know if it was earlier in this thread or late in the last one but I posted a video and recommended people watch it. I guess I was hoping you would because you seem to be the one that is systematically trying to decipher these codes. The movie was called decoding Shakespeare.

One of the great mysteries of history is who wrote Shakespeare’s works. It is a fascinating subject if you like that type of thing. One of the authors suggested in the documentary is Sir Francis Bacon. In the documentary this one guy pits put forth the theory that it was Bacon. Pretty convincingly I might add.

In the decoding process the gentleman who put forth the Bacon theory Was relying heavily on gematria. But not using the modern English alphabet but the old English alphabet where Q and S are not yet letters.

Bacon was a Rosicrucian and they explain the beliefs of the Rosicrucians. They are very closely aligned with Q philosophy.

It got me to thinking that perhaps Q was encoding messages in his posts using Gematria but with the old
English alphabet. Canadian Mason’s recent posts have solidified this belief.

Would it be hard for you to try to decode a post or two in the old English Gematria?

I know you are busy but I don’t think it’ll be too much trouble with your website. If it is no big deal. It was just an idea and it’s probably nothing.

I hope this post makes sense I was trying to be concise.

edit on 14-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

Judges can consolidate cases upon their own accord.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I think you hit on a lot of my points and I think we have no options but ridding this out.

My concern is closing the doors we have opened in exposing the rampant corruption and doing away with the one tool (internet) that has allowed us to globally come together from different background in masses in search of the truth.

If they close down the internet our chance of ever getting control back from our govt is over and will go back to pre internet days where everyone sucked on the MSM narrative but with bigger consequences and bigger global gov't taking more control of our lives regardless of party affiliation.

Information and communication is key in getting back our gov't and you cant have that with a controlled internet.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This will be a bit contrived but i feel it needs to be said.

43 pages ago this was a Q love fest and congrats to everyone who has been here since the single digit threads.
I will not claim to understand what some of the long term folks are feeling.

i cannot recall when i first saw the Q threads here as i was not really interested in visiting the abovetopsecret website as much as i was 2006 - 2014.
i know i had seen the beginning Q threads here, but did not want to devote the time to learn it all as it was a bit overwhelming.

when covid began in january i was following twitter and got sucked down the CCP rabbit hole conspiracy they pushed. I only mention covid because i have been an essential worker and literally sitting at my guard desk for 8 hours with nothing to do but look up Q stuff, but i digress i believe in june a buddy of mine asked what wwg1wga meant as he know i tracked this stuff. I immediately responded it was the Q conspiracy and he asked what was it about.
i said i know a little but it is a massive amount of information and if you open that can of worms be prepared. i told him i would gather up some intel and let him know if it was worth looking at.
so here i am nearly five months into Q following so the newness has not worn off.

so my point in all this is i can see some faith being lost in the last few days born out of flustration and confusion.
a few things have been consistant.
we are watching a movie, the script is written and there is nothing we can so to stop it, the people who are in place have been chosen to be there. we know trump has made moves and statements that did not make sense until later.
i am encouraging everyone to "hold the line" and stop panicking.
if you have been LARPing up till this point and did not actually believe this well the you only have your swlf to blame. if you have followed Q and make the connections that this appears to be reality then you have to trust this works out. perhaps it will require more faith then we have, however the storm is here and anyone who says what is happening right now is not a storm, is not paying attention.

Trust Trump
Trust your research
Trust Q

good night
RSHawk

edit on 14-10-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

I have been cheering and then screaming since thread 2.

I have lost hope many times but.....

Hope springs eternal.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join