It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk
#1 Priority is getting President Trump re-elected, by any means necessary/possible.

Then we can pivot back to exacting Criminal Justice (not firings, demotions, forced resignations).

Hopefully with new incoming heads of the CIA-FBI-DOJ, if these actions are not begun before 1/20/2021.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yeah, but undoing net neutrality could be the trap, to get rid of Sec 203.

They made their own bed, now they have to lie in it.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: 1010set

Judges can consolidate cases upon their own accord.

Only in the jurisdiction they are judge for. An Ohio judge cannot consolidate cases in Texas. Reread the post.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I think you get a few freebies when you become President.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
ACB
WH
SEN
HOU
... then justice. Or not.

If Barr/Durham end up with Clinesmith as their sole scalp... then Investigate the Investigators was a bigger hoax than the Russia Hoax. Shame on them and truly blow up FBI/DOJ/CIA.

Regardless, need a big win on Nov 3rd. A second term does more damage to DS than rounding up the Comey Gang.

edit on 14-10-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
IMO I do think trump is being played as a patsy and he doesn't understand the technical aspects of the things I mentioned and to some extent might be pressured or powerless to not hire within the swamp.

Move the US Capital back to Philadelphia???

I take full credit if this actually happens.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

not so sure getting rid of Sec 203 is better for us in the long term. Its another way of silencing differing of opinions and things that go against the narrative.

There are much better ways to go after the fakenews and tech oligarchs. Heck I would prefer they overturn corporations are people before 203.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Aall, I did watch the video and archived it.

When I get a spare hour or two I'll have a go with olde english alphabet to see if it runs up anything on some samples.

Edit to add:

1) The Pythagoras DECODE also may be applicable with the posts - METHOD:

Look for capital letters at the points of a Pythagorean right angled triangle.

2) Not sure if it was you or care who raised this ages ago: Use of T and W at start of lines to indicate 2 authors of shakespeare's plays:
a) One of you asked me to look into a way to decode how many Ts and Ws started lines in posts - the video you posted explains this method was used to identify Francis Bacon as one of the authors rather than just Will Shakespear!!!
edit on 15-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
This will be a bit contrived but i feel it needs to be said.

43 pages ago this was a Q love fest and congrats to everyone who has been here since the single digit threads.
I will not claim to understand what some of the long term folks are feeling.

i cannot recall when i first saw the Q threads here as i was not really interested in visiting the abovetopsecret website as much as i was 2006 - 2014.
i know i had seen the beginning Q threads here, but did not want to devote the time to learn it all as it was a bit overwhelming.

when covid began in january i was following twitter and got sucked down the CCP rabbit hole conspiracy they pushed. I only mention covid because i have been an essential worker and literally sitting at my guard desk for 8 hours with nothing to do but look up Q stuff, but i digress i believe in june a buddy of mine asked what wwg1wga meant as he know i tracked this stuff. I immediately responded it was the Q conspiracy and he asked what was it about.
i said i know a little but it is a massive amount of information and if you open that can of worms be prepared. i told him i would gather up some intel and let him know if it was worth looking at.
so here i am nearly five months into Q following so the newness has not worn off.

so my point in all this is i can see some faith being lost in the last few days born out of flustration and confusion.
a few things have been consistant.
we are watching a movie, the script is written and there is nothing we can so to stop it, the people who are in place have been chosen to be there. we know trump has made moves and statements that did not make sense until later.
i am encouraging everyone to "hold the line" and stop panicking.
if you have been LARPing up till this point and did not actually believe this well the you only have your swlf to blame. if you have followed Q and make the connections that this appears to be reality then you have to trust this works out. perhaps it will require more faith then we have, however the storm is here and anyone who says what is happening right now is not a storm, is not paying attention.

Trust Trump
Trust your research
Trust Q

good night
RSHawk

Digital General agrees with you.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

not so sure getting rid of Sec 203 is better for us in the long term. Its another way of silencing differing of opinions and things that go against the narrative.

There are much better ways to go after the fakenews and tech oligarchs. Heck I would prefer they overturn corporations are peoplebefore 203.

That's a myth. It's people who are the corporations. Look up the definition of "PERSON" in the law dictionary and you'll see the ruling was legally correct but morally wrong. The ruling stems from Human Beings being corporations, thereby owned and controlled as a business by the government of DC, the corps simply said if "people" can then "corps" can because they are one in the same. The ruling was sound, the ignorant population failed to bother with looking it up.

Also please do not conflate net neutrality with censorship, the are two different things with two very, very different paths to resolve.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just a few pages ago their was a lengthy discussion about crossing the seven's and zeros.

Could the cross through the O be a reply to this along with a note of the cross cutting the zero?

A cross laid over Zerobama?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Maybe because to a non-Q follower, it looks like President Trump is no longer "the hunter"...but the "hunted". That's how I would read it. The face should be that of Hunter Biden, if the poster is implying that "Hunter" is being "hunted".

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
A side note:

Amy Coney Barrett > ACB

(ABC) C before B

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Ty for stepping in. This is going to be insane.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
POTUS TYPO tweet:
Original at 22:20:05 (now deleted)

Jorge, your really tough and really smart. My Great Honor to have your support! @GamebredFighter t.co...

Corrected at 23:21:05

Jorge, you’re really tough and really smart. My Great Honor to have your support! @GamebredFighter t.co...

1) "your" becomes "you're" giving 'E = bait E,
a) This could refer to a few posts with [e] in!
b) Could mean Edward Snowden or Eric Schmidt.

2) Note the #gamebredfighter... this could be a shout out to Anons... "bake it and they will crumb".

3) Delta between original tweet and correction is #101

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148148004 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:08:10 (EST)

Anonymous ID: QVBSWPvd No.148147343 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:03:39 (EST)
LATEST Q VERIFIED NOV6.png

LATEST Q, along with what was posted in CBTS 68

>>148147343
Graphic confirmed.
Q

jD79-x10ABy-89zBT
08:00
12:00
11_6_TP_Pub
PHIL_B_O_Extract_Conf
02:00 Z

Date stamp encodes Oct 15th, (which is now today).

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
I am noticing that influencers within my industry are pushing “trust the experts” and “follow the science” very hard over the last few days.
Yet when they are challenged, they deflect and do not engage. Very peculiar. Almost if they are being paid to influence a large portion within their industry. Anyone else seeing this in their fields?

I'll field this one, since H&SS was my thing in college at Penn. Medicine is an obvious template for the history and sociology of science. Another one is astronomy, where the model is based on revolutions in understanding, a new concept will make obsolete the old system of thinking entirely....a fresh start. How long can you argue the Sun revolves around the Earth, or that's it's flat...?

On the other hand, medicine progresses by more of an additive method; morphology, physiology, biology, bio-chem, genetics....they all build upon each other, just how it's taught in med school. It builds knowledge without obsoleting the old guard, so it's much more subject to "influence" from them, as you were saying. The world of treatments and non-cures we live in is proof of it! This is my shortcut instead of posting 100 examples...but the whole medical system is wrecked, by it's very nature of being esoteric.

upenn.edu/exhibits/penn-history/school-histories/medicine
archives.upenn.edu...

The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine was the first and only medical school in the thirteen American colonies when, in the fall of 1765, students enrolled for “anatomical lectures” and a course on “the theory and practice of physik.” By organizing a medical faculty separate and distinct from the collegiate faculty, Penn’s trustees effectively created the first university in North America, though the corporate name continued as the College of Philadelphia until 1779.

hss.sas.upenn.edu/
hss.sas.upenn.edu...

Most other sciences are more set, and use a building block model....chemistry comes to mind.
uncoveringpa.com/chemical-heritage-foundation-museum
uncoveringpa.com...

inquirer.com/philly/entertainment/arts/chemical-heritage-foundation-science-history-institute-philadelphia
www.inquirer.com...

I'm bored, can you tell?
edit on 15-10-2020 by FlyingFox because: one little typo

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

the corps simply said if "people" can then "corps" can because they are one in the same

So corps can get married? So If the corporation committed a crime whole CORP goes to jail ? If I divorce my corporate job can I get half of the corporation?

Also please do not conflate net neutrality with censorship, the are two different things with two very, very different paths to resolve.

Perhaps you arent technical or understand how net neutrality works or its history?undoing net neutrality gives the ISP control of protocols and speeds of sites you have access to. Hence they have the ability to censor you.

If I create a website that goes against verizon narrative they can legally slow my bandwith down to a crawl and censor my views like they did to netflix when it was first overuled before the last judgement.

Verizion wanted money from netflix and despite netflix customers paying for high download speeds verizon purposely slowed all traffic to netflix to a crawl where it was unusable until netflix paid them their extortion fee , which they did. You dont think they wont use that to censor websites that go against the narrative?

edit on 381031America/ChicagoThu, 15 Oct 2020 00:38:35 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join