It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Uranium 1?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: interupt42

That's the Wonder of Q

You know the players better than their role, because now many more are paying attention. However, the "players"role in this Great Awakening, is up to the dicernment of the consumer ... saying that.... The plot Q uickens...
Attorney General Bill Barr’s Criminal Coverup Background

We have a corrupt judiciary, a corrupt Justice Department and a corrupt FBI, and as Trump said when he was campaigning for the office of President in 2016, “The system is crooked.”  We have an AG whose inaction is the definitive action regarding the outcome of the election this November.  He has not stood up for truth, for justice, for accountability and for doing his job as AG while sitting there saying he doesn’t want to influence the upcoming election.  His job is to bring justice and prosecute evil doers, many of whom surround him, not to worry about his influence or the election.
Where are the indictments of the Deep State Criminals?  How long must we wait?

Action speaks louder than words and we’ve waited way too long for justice........

Things that make you go hmmmmm

Good to see you MT,

I don't have the benefit of watching teeeveee, so I don't know what Barr is doing or not. I tend to look at docs, being cases are secret and all, so I can't gauge. I also have zero idea how much The Rona derailed the cases - it derailed 20 trillion of of the world, I expect it impacted Durham et al. I also don't know how long it took them to troll through say, a million docs, texts etc. or who found what. I'll trust the teeeveee viewers on that.

But...

Any name brand swamp goon arrested would stick to DJT and be bad. Any fool should see the media swamp is protecting a demented pedophile and the most insufferable VP ever, strike that, reverse VP/P. So indicting Comey is bad for business.

But... This OBL thing and the Hunter thing is NOT on Barr, or DJT or anyone in office - it's all on Biden, renOgade and HRC. Gmax arrives shortly too?

I'd say smarter folks then teeeveee viewers are executing the plan. For those with eyes to see.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Shadowgate 2.0 just released...

LINK

edit on 14-10-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

hi north, there is also another mpp by the name of Randy Hillier, he is an independent and he asked a question in the house of commons the other day in reference to this.

there is also a video of him being interviewed about it. when i type in said video in comes up as doesnt exist.

what you posted scares me as this whole covid is too strange for words.

longtime member and have read these threads since first page but never posted until now.

also to all the posters who have kept this going for the past few years, you are all amazing and true patriots to your country.

Trudeau has an agenda and the media here in Canada is the same, always covering and defending him and demonizing anyone who goes against the status quo including his own members of the liberal party.

scary times. glad you posted the info you did.

Here ya go👍

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Moar that needs to be censored by darpabook.

Obama conference call leaked to Burisma: Biden emails

The Obama administration let a Democratic p.r. company that worked for Ukrainian energy firm Burisma take part in a conference call about an upcoming visit to Ukraine by then-Vice President Joe Biden, emails obtained by The Post show.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: MetalThunder

A Jubilee would be a better alternative. It’s Biblical!

Sure, forgive all outstanding debt.

Then again, I've got guys that owe me money, how am I going to pay my bills? Who has the right to force me to give free legal services to someone?

That doesn't seem fair.

Moreso, why would anyone - bank, credit card, mortgage, father in law - ever lend any money to anyone ever again, if the government can come in at any time and say "that guy doesn't have to pay you back the money you went out and earned. He gets it for free, and you got to go to work for it. Chump."

Ya and I busted my butt all my life to be debt free and then everyone else gets their debt paid off?!! I am going to feel like the chump!

ETA: Ku said it would be biblical

edit on 10 14 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Moreso, why would anyone - bank, credit card, mortgage, father in law - ever lend any money to anyone ever again, if the government can come in at any time and say "that guy doesn't have to pay you back the money you went out and earned. He gets it for free, and you got to go to work for it. Chump."

Isn't that exactly what the Bush and Obama Administrations did to the bond holders in GM back around 2009? Bonds are a debt position, with the bond holders being the lender with first claim to assets and profit. Those bond holders were all stiffed under Bush and Obama; wiped out just like the shareholders, orchestrated by FedGov. UAW made out, though.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Wait, what !?

Sorry if already mentioned before and I missed it.

From the best of my research...

Amy means “beloved”
Bryant “strong/hill/mountains”

Beloved Rabbit Mountains?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

thanks for finding that. odd how they just cut him off at the end and said next question. guess his time was up, seems if we are not all careful our time might be up too.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Bradychick & Rel,

Found 1 more John 3:16 reference in post 790:

3 clock changes now:
1) (stopped at 10:10) Glad my clock reflects the sentiment!
2) My clock was set to 11:03 - ELECTION DAY !!
3) My clock is set to John 3:16 - the Gospel in one verse:

Regarding the Mickey Mouse clock that spirit-shall-not-be-named posted, was ATS the first place that showed up? Or was it brought to our attention by Spooky even though it existed somewhere else online before posted here?

Mickey clock is from Q drop 4730.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
9/11 is now in-play.

twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1316452138894135297
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wait, the CCP was involved in something Hunter did. Weird that. Even weirder is Big CCP Tech censors access.

IanMIlesCheong following.

Twit's locking folks out. I say dump the whole lot of Parrot and Hunter on Kun and let the real journalists have at it.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Newsweek article:

"As QAnon Conspiracy Theories Draw New Believers, Scientists Take Aim at Misinformation Pandemic"

-- www.newsweek.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kreinhard

Isn't that exactly what the Bush and Obama Administrations did to the bond holders in GM back around 2009? Bonds are a debt position, with the bond holders being the lender with first claim to assets and profit. Those bond holders were all stiffed under Bush and Obama; wiped out just like the shareholders, orchestrated by FedGov. UAW made out, though.

Not sure Bush had anything to do with that.

At that time I remember thinking, "What a scam this is" because, without looking at the web, I seem to recall UAW took a huge ownership position in GM for no reason, and there was no reason for the bond holders to release the debt.

No publicly disclosed reason, that is.

Basically it was Obama admin pushing worker takeover of GM. Kinda like they did in the old Soviet Union ...

Government Motors we called them.
edit on 14-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That was a very informative video filmed by Rudy Giuliani tonight. Biden crime family indeed!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Not sure Bush had anything to do with that.

At that time I remember thinking, "What a scam this is" because, without looking at the web, I seem to recall UAW took a huge ownership position in GM for no reason, and there was no reason for the bond holders to release the debt.

No publicly disclosed reason, that is.

Basically it was Obama admin pushing worker takeover of GM. Kinda like they did in the old Soviet Union ...

Government Motors we called them.

The first TARP bailout was under Bush, with instructions to GM and Chrysler to quickly produce bankruptcy plans. They failed, but Obama was President by then. Obama Admin floated a second, and bigger IIRC, TARP bailout and told GM to produce a bankruptcy plan and Chrysler to finalize merger with Fiat.

At the end of it all, including the FedGov takeover and concommitant screwing of bond holders, the UAW owned 17% of GM and 55% of Fiat-Chrysler. And, also IIRC, GM who had whined for bailouts stating that was the only way to avoid job losses, ended up shedding about 1/3 of their labor force.

Edit to add: For GM and Chrysler it was never about economic impact of the 2008 Crash, it was about massively under-funded Pension liabilities.
edit on 14-10-2020 by kreinhard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Rudy on Biden Crime Family. Interesting last line, "Clintons doing a similar thing..."

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Q New Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 10/14/2020 21:01:14 ID: e1ffbf
Archive Bread/Post Links: 11075434 / 11075999
Direct Link: 11075999
twitter.com...
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 14-10-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Q New Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 10/14/2020 21:02:48 ID: e1ffbf
Archive Bread/Post Links: 11075434 / 11076039
Direct Link: 11076039

Image Name: 1b129fc0576cf95e41acf754744165029565e71dea75239df1eb85137989e688.jpg
Filename: 1b129fc0576cf95e41acf754744165029565e71dea75239df1eb85137989e688.jpg

After today, make more sense?
Buckle up.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 14-10-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join