It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Ever heard of the Ciompi Revolt, or the Peasants Revolt?

Yes😀

I would hope that something like this would make all past revolts look like a pillow fight.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

People today have better and faster access to information than they did back then, so I would expect that people would rise up before things are too far gone. This being said, I also am aware of the weapons we have today verses what we had back then, so I would expect that if a blooded battle did take place between the Marchant Class and the Workers, it would be very bloody before the the workers put the Merchant Class back into their place.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

A Jubilee would be a better alternative. It’s Biblical!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
4. And there must be growing anger toward the “elites.”

Which "Elite" are we talking about? The Economic Elites, or the Political Elites? Most people are pissed at the Political Elites, and for the most part could care less about the Economic Elites. This is why the Political Elites like to try and deflect everything off as it's the Economic Elites vs the "Common Person".

A Debt Jubilee doesn't really work against the Political Elites.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
4. And there must be growing anger toward the “elites.”

Which "Elite" are we talking about? The Economic Elites, or the Political Elites? Most people are pissed at the Political Elites, and for the most part could care less about the Economic Elites. This is why the Political Elites like to try and deflect everything off as it's the Economic Elites vs the "Common Person".

A Debt Jubilee doesn't really work against the Political Elites.

To avoid a depression....

....Brancaccio: So you’re not just talking people, families, households being released from debt, you’d like to see this extended to maybe state and local governments?

Hudson: Yes. And already there is a discussion about how to do this for Third World countries that export raw materials, whose prices are collapsing because of the slowdown, and that are dependent on tourism. So you’re going to have a lot of governments throughout the world that owe their debts in dollars not being able to repay. So this is a worldwide phenomenon.

YMMV

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Trojan Horse: The National Endowment for Democracy

How many Americans could identify the National Endowment for Democracy? An organization which often does exactly the opposite of what its name implies. The NED was set up in the early 1980s under President Reagan in the wake of all the negative revelations about the CIA in the second half of the 1970s. The latter was a remarkable period. Spurred by Watergate – the Church committee of the Senate, the Pike committee of the House, and the Rockefeller Commission, created by the president, were all busy investigating the CIA. Seemingly every other day there was a new headline about the discovery of some awful thing, even criminal conduct, the CIA had been mixed up in for years. The Agency was getting an exceedingly bad name, and it was causing the powers-that-be much embarrassment.

Something had to be done. What was done was not to stop doing these awful things. Of course not. What was done was to shift many of these awful things to a new organization, with a nice sounding name – The National Endowment for Democracy. The idea was that the NED would do somewhat overtly what the CIA had been doing covertly for decades, and thus, hopefully, eliminate the stigma associated with CIA covert activities.

The NED, like the CIA before it, calls what it does supporting democracy. The governments and movements whom the NED targets call it destabilization.

Strange how Q has never mentioned this organization which is what the movement should be targetting. Maybe Q has all along...

[D]

NED (@NEDemocracy) was Founded by Ronald Reagan.🙄

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust

Me either.

+ Dan bongino presents evidence of just how stupid the executives at Facebook and Twitter are.

mobile.twitter.com...

And the lawyer in me says "concerted action they both banned the same article at the same time hmmmm might be some anti-trust issues to look into"

You are a major asset to these threads. 👍

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

People today have better and faster access to information than they did back then, so I would expect that people would rise up before things are too far gone. This being said, I also am aware of the weapons we have today verses what we had back then, so I would expect that if a blooded battle did take place between the Marchant Class and the Workers, it would be very bloody before the the workers put the Merchant Class back into their place.

I wonder how effective a partial or total shutdown of the internet would be in stopping the flow of information? We are seeing it already with sites like Twit and FB. Add to that fake news.

I think the success of the people in a revolt would depend heavily on which side the military and law enforcement end up supporting. Or would they splinter into opposing groups as well?

You mentioned weapons. An interesting side note...

In Canada you are required to renew your PAL every five years. Because of the Covid the Fire Arms Officer is not issuing new cards the last I heard.

So you renew and can legally hold onto the guns and ammo that you have. If stopped by law enforcement you will be pulled up in their system and verified legal.

I understand that if you present your PAL card in a gun store and it has expired they don’t have the ability to verify that you renewed and just didn’t get a new card.

So... can’t purchase anything.

I hope this info is incorrect. I will be checking.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Q4864: Propaganda (Ministry of Truth) Feeling like Alice?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Trump started with Hunter Biden, my #ing man lol

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
i believe trump just confirmed at his rally in florida that nothing conviiction wise will happen till after the election. will update with video and time mark when the event is over

RW, I don't think 'arrests' would help at this point anyway.

It is clear that it is possible in a super fair election DJT would win all 50 states, but as it is he's got all that's needed. The only way Harris' "wins" is through the worst kind of voter fraud - but it seems the White Hats have that covered.

The issue is the House and Senate races and I've seen folks say the House is flipping and the Senate Holds. Then arrests begin without hindrance.

So information releases now is best. Turn on the firehose and let it come.

HERE's the clip

Just catching up, but are you truly confident Trump has this in the bag? I just have a hard time buying that yet.

I certainly don’t think Biden wins a legit election, but you have more confidence than me that white hats are in control here.

My theory is there is a false flag prepared for the day before or day of election. Basically, in person voting cancelled. Election not delayed. Only mail-in ballots counted. Biden wins in a landslide. I’m not sure if there is anything legal about it, but it seems to reconcile the push for mail-in ballots from the Biden campaign...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: bradychick

I think this had to take the cake for weirdly inappropriate.

This is what the so-called empowered feminists thought about ACB's family.

Tweeting things like "clown car vagina'? Yikes!

Liberal feminism is not pro-woman, pro-choice, or really pro-anything. It is simply a political platform to criticize any person who holds traditional and/or Judeo-Christian beliefs.

ACB is the definition of everything feminism hates, even though it should be a picture of everything feminism/empowerment should champion.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Trump is going to skull drag & curb stomp Joe. It will go down as elder abuse.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Trump started with Hunter Biden, my #ing man lol

More coming out. Chinese communist government collusion.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Many people may not realize that the crazy is on a day to day basis. Med's or no med's, he is a ticking time bomb.
If he does win and Nancy doesn't 25th Amendment him, Biden will push the button in his sleep and start war somewhere. Like in the Genesis song that as we think about it, shows what the elite where thinking about conservative leaders.

As youth I recall at party's people loudly screaming NO PHIL COLLINS.. HE SUCKS!
But mostly he does, not all the time. He has one or two you have to like no matter like "It's always the same".

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Biden must have skipped the meds today. He was a train wreck of dementia today.

The Dems may try to assert the 25th on their own candidate PRIOR to Nov 3rd, lol.

"Land of Confusion" video starts off very mean spirited:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
The emails obtained from Hunter Biden’s hard drive reveal Joe Biden lied about Burisma, and more.

Tonight I react and share a private text message that describes the ongoing schemes by the Biden Crime Family.

HERE:

twitter.com... 👇

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
One can apply this during every major wave of current events and 2020 has been nothing but wave after wave of psyop deceptive events of master distraction.

Also applies to living a godly life. One of my favorite quotes in living holy and righteous:

“If you think you’re good, you’re not. If you know you’re not, you’re on your way...”

Also, that graph applies to most learned skill sets. Just coming out of that first valley in trying to trade stocks for a living. Haha.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LafingWithTears
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If I remember correctly myself & the marine were discussing religiously motivated violence & I commented that I thought Buddhism had no history that I knew of in terms of dogma based violence with Hinduism being 2nd IMHO that’s when he told me about the Sikhs & he didn’t know their motivation either. I was hoping maybe a Sikh or someone that knows some would have some insight

Gurkha's are Nepalese Hindu warriors.
Gurkha religous beliefs

Gurkha, also spelled as Gorkha or Ghurka (Nepali: गोर्खा), are people from Nepal and northern India who take their name from the eighth century Hindu warrior-saint Guru Gorakhnath. His disciple Bappa Rawal, born Prince Kalbhoj/Prince Shailadhish, founded the house of Mewar, Rajasthan (Rajputana). Later descendants of Bappa Rawal moved further east to found the house of Gorkha, which in turn founded the Kingdom of Nepal. Gorkha District is one of the 75 districts of modern Nepal.

Gurkhas are best known for their history of bravery and strength in the Indian Army's Gorkha regiments and the British Army's Brigade of Gurkhas. The Gurkhas were designated by British officials as a "Martial Race". "Martial Race" was a designation created by officials of British India to describe "races" (peoples) that were thought to be naturally warlike and aggressive in battle, and to possess qualities of courage, loyalty, self-sufficiency, physical strength, resilience, orderliness, the ability to work hard for long periods of time, fighting tenacity and military strategy. The British recruited heavily from these Martial Races for service in the British Indian Army.

The regional "Martial" tribes of Hindu's do practice warfare. Anyone living near warring Muslims neighbors on a fatwa for Allah had best be ready to defend themselves. When Alexander went to conquer India I do recall it forcing him to change tactics to Elephants as shock troops.

The "Charge of the Light Brigade" was based on a true story of an English battle in India.

edit on 14-10-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

hi north, there is also another mpp by the name of Randy Hillier, he is an independent and he asked a question in the house of commons the other day in reference to this.

there is also a video of him being interviewed about it. when i type in said video in comes up as doesnt exist.

what you posted scares me as this whole covid is too strange for words.

longtime member and have read these threads since first page but never posted until now.

also to all the posters who have kept this going for the past few years, you are all amazing and true patriots to your country.

Trudeau has an agenda and the media here in Canada is the same, always covering and defending him and demonizing anyone who goes against the status quo including his own members of the liberal party.

scary times. glad you posted the info you did.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: MetalThunder

A Jubilee would be a better alternative. It’s Biblical!

Sure, forgive all outstanding debt.

Then again, I've got guys that owe me money, how am I going to pay my bills? Who has the right to force me to give free legal services to someone?

That doesn't seem fair.

Moreso, why would anyone - bank, credit card, mortgage, father in law - ever lend any money to anyone ever again, if the government can come in at any time and say "that guy doesn't have to pay you back the money you went out and earned. He gets it for free, and you got to go to work for it. Chump."

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join