It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: interupt42

I see your points but what is the “right” move?

I wish I had the answer since it appears that we are being hoarded either-way and their isn't an exit out.

Just worries me that everyone is overlooking the not so pleasant actions and completely jumping on the trump train willingly and blindly because the convenient alternative is so bad.

Clearly voting for Biden is not the answer but we should proceed with caution with trump and question some of the actions he has done that will come back to bite us in the long run. the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend.

Also we should be questioning Q silence on the items I mentioned.

Agree and a few of us do question the silence on various topics/current events periodically.

IMO I do think trump is being played as a patsy and he doesn't understand the technical aspects of the things I mentioned and to some extent might be pressured or powerless to not hire within the swamp.

Not sure if we really have any viable options. It would make it a whole lot easier to swallow the trump and Q pill if someone worthy actually got indicted under trumps DOJ.

Sadly this corrupt behavior on gov't scandals can be traced all the way back to Watergate and some of these same deep state crooks from the 70s-80s are still in office. Similar to the 'swamp' when I was working for mega Corp America I'd transfer from dept to dept looking for greener pastures. After 10 years of playing musical chairs I realized no such pasture exists.

On your Net Neutrality I'm well aware, and remember your last post raising attention to it. I realize 'everyone' was probably a generalized term but I'm not in that bucket. Like you I've been very concerned about it AND this section 203 has the potential of becoming a death knell. Our last bastion of freedom may hit an impenetrable wall. Hope not but, I'm empty handed for options on it if turns for the worse. We're all going to soon be under the digital umbrella of technocrats and the transhumanism movement pushing it all. Again, hope I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt
Newsweek article:

"As QAnon Conspiracy Theories Draw New Believers, Scientists Take Aim at Misinformation Pandemic"

-- www.newsweek.com...

WTF do scientists have to do with anything? lol. I see this so often. Invocation of "Scientists" is a modern phenomena (the new religion). I've seen so much bad science in the last 20-30 years, they have little to no authority on anything. All science really is, is interpreting data.. theyaren't the data itself. Scientists are not immune to bias and opinion, in fact, they seem worse than most on this front. They seem to get stuck in their own perspective and get selective with what data points they use. Even worse, they go where the money is at. Corrupt!

If scientists want to talk about a misinformation pandemic, they need only to look in the mirror to see one of the sources.
How many years have we watched as scientists tell us something is bad for us, and then a year later we're told that same thing is good for us by a different bunch of scientists? They need to humble themselves and see their own limits. God complex much.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

lawandcrime.com...

DOJ Admits to Federal Court That Trump Lied to His Supporters on Twitter About Declassifying All Russia Docs

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
This is just crazy. When the public starts connecting the dots and realize all these things point directly at 9/11 and the implications.....it's just gonna be crazy.

I don't know whether to be excited or fearful.

more like worried that the expected will happen and the expected is that the DOJ will find no wrong doing and this all goes away.

If that happens, Q is toast. Due to Barr's actions increasingly pointing to him being a "protector", rather than an Attorney General who is willing to use his powers to "make sure what happened to President Trump never happens again", I started a thread containing evidence supporting that (dreadful) possibility, a couple weeks ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks. I have a quick question or two for you if you please.

Has Q ever identified himself with the 17?

When you do your gematria decodes what alphabet do you use?
edit on 14-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That is just semantics. And Dan Abrams is a big lefty might as well link to Snopes.

Just sayin

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

lawandcrime.com...

DOJ Admits to Federal Court That Trump Lied to His Supporters on Twitter About Declassifying All Russia Docs

Director of National Intelligence, John Ratcliffe, said he is declassifying documents because the President Ordered that declassification. The Brennan notes proving that Hillary brainstormed the Russian collusion trap against President Trump, were declassified as part of the President's order, according to Ratcliffe.

"Law and Crime" is very close to being another Washington Post or New York Times. When you look at their front page, lawandcrime.com... there is nothing pro-Trump, or pro-conservative. You have to dig and read between the lines, if a story doesn't "look right" on its surface.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You sure though? The things currently blitzing the internet is way too close to the election. Timing is too perfect. The Judiciary tweet to me indicates someone somewhere is ready to show their balls.

I've been trying to figure out why every thing is delayed, attempting to pay attention to the outline story. It's like one side makes a move and waits for the other to move. The timing of this is just blowing my mind, and I only have a tiny grasp of what most in this thread possess. But both sides are like weirdly delaying events to election day. It's creeping me out lmfao.

The timing is also a redflag that indicates more of a political play than a criminal prosecution.

Last minute bombs near the endgame (Nov 3rd) is not something new and actually expected in politics.

The biden laptop has been in the hands of the govt for a while and not a peep or an investigation has occurred. Instead we are getting sound bites and tabloid like release with big words like BOMBSHELL and BREAKING. Now granted the pictures of Biden with a crack pipe is pretty awesome but nobody is really surprised. Also what has been released so far isn't irrefutable. The wording of the released emails can be danced around and gives an out to biden that while they were suppose to have had that meeting it never occurred.

Then you have Rudy Giuliani basically acknowledging that our govt is compromised even under trump from the FBI up to the Attorney generals and even the DOJ. He said he has presented the evidence to them all and they are covering it up by inaction or putting up a show in interviewing irrelevant people to the case.

This is looking like more of the same last minute dirty political games being played near the end of the election year. Im hoping that I'm wrong but we don't live in a disney movie and in reality their is no justice served at those levels. Had the DOJ come out with this material earlier on and actually conducted an investigation that led to an indictment then we can talk. This is looking like a last minute dump of the goods to get the better of the opponent at the last minute.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If Trump doesn’t win, by Q’s own definition he/they/it will be over.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
If this leak is real, Canada's future is doomed.

Twitter

I'm highly skeptical of any such content posted on twitter.
May have come from a plan earlier this year and since been revised.
Maybe a training Op for a movie to further entrain us.

"COVID-21" and "COVID-21 vaccination"???

One bullet stuck out to me: "Rush the acquisition of (or construction of isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020."

The reason why is this exact plan/task was carried out by the US Army/DoD back in April via assigning multi-million contracts to build/construct such facilities across the country. I do not know if actual action was taken on this task order. I posted this back in April, here.

So, you may not be alone. WTF is coming? 😲😳🤔

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is just crazy. When the public starts connecting the dots and realize all these things point directly at 9/11 and the implications.....it's just gonna be crazy.

I don't know whether to be excited or fearful.

more like worried that the expected will happen and the expected is that the DOJ will find no wrong doing and this all goes away.

If that happens, Q is toast.

By the time people figure it out its to late. His/its/she end game would be completed.

Due to Barr's actions increasingly pointing to him being a "protector", rather than an Attorney General who is willing to use his powers to "make sure what happened to President Trump never happens again", I started a thread containing evidence supporting that (dreadful) possibility, a couple weeks ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The minute trump hired session,barr, and all the other swamp creatures to go after swamp creatures I knew it was a pointless task. You don't get to those position without being compromised , vetted, and controlled .If one swamp creature goes down they all go down.

While it makes perfect sense to bring on a swamp creature for consultation and information , it makes NO sense to put him in charge of the DOJ to go after the swamp he came from.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I think it’s a little of that of course but if you watch the 15min Rudy video he explains how they got it and the FBI covered it up.

I said it a bit ago Haspel is a black hat

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust

If Trump doesn’t win, by Q’s own definition he/they/it will be over.

If Biden wins, it will be due to cheating at the post office.

The MSM/Dims were really angry last week when the DOJ said it was posting agents in swing state postal facilities on election day, and a few days afterward, where mail is postmarked.

I think the 3am visit of Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz to a big Florida USPS facility last month, may have clarified the DNC's master-plot to the DOJ.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Re Kayleigh's clock now at 2:30... points to posts:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo No.10956085 📁
Nov 25 2017 13:54:45 (EST)
Test
Test
4Chan infiltrated.
Future posts will be relayed here.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 902859 No.1483388 📁
May 20 2018 14:19:05 (EST)
Clarification.
We exposed the password [#91] on purpose [23].
Subsequent posts [on here] were then made by Anons.
Timestamps verify.
Use Logic.
Understood?
Be careful who you follow.

Q

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Glad others are not blindly following even if it looks like we are on ride with little control of where its going.

Unfortunately the only way to get out of this mess is very unlikely to ever happen in today environment (by design). it would require all individual Americans regardless of sex,race,party affiliation to come together in order to demand better from both party and only focus on conflict of interest in DC. Until conflict of interest in DC becomes the ONLY issue Americans are interested on nothing will change.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
ONLY if President Trump loses in 3 weeks. Otherwise, we have an entirely new ball-game starting.

Let's hope President Trump stops listening to whoever it is recommending top cabinet officials...or at least get some opinions from the few who have proven themselves to be trustworthy.

If Devin Nunes takes over the DOJ and doesn't have high-level crooks indicted, we can just give up on that project. Focus on forward-looking MAGA stuff.

edit on 10/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

lawandcrime.com...

Too bad the MSM and the left are to busy about hammering him about his taxes, or if he denounces the kkk , or why he doesn't wear a mask that nobody cares about versus actually hammering him on something like this.

However the DOJ including his own is also as trustworthy as hillary under sniper fire.
edit on 221031America/ChicagoWed, 14 Oct 2020 22:22:24 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

In the mean time Pelosi could demand that she takes control of the country while this gets straightened out.

No she cannot. At that time, she is not the Leader of the House. That position is vacant due to her own election as a Member of Congress.

P

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK
I mean, I guess Malia (that is the older one right?) sort of has that jutty mouth and chin thing Michelle has...but those girls look NOTHING like the Os

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

My answers...

1) "Has Q ever identified himself with the 17"
A) To avoid sexism I'd say "Q has not explicitly identified THEMself with the 17" however:

#74 says:

Q = Alice

...and "Alice in Wonderland" is 17 letters (+2 spaces)

2) For gematria I use gematrix.org which gives results for Jewish, English and Simple gematria:

a) As input I use CAPITAL LETTERS = ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ,
b) As output I take the "Simple gematria" result number,
c) For "Equivalents" I usually just read from the simple results but sometimes start with some of the Jewish results, if they stand out as relevant, and then the simple results.
edit on 14-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join