It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

As a "courtesy" to Obama, Bush signed the first TARP on his way out the door, I remember that now. Thinking, what a doosh, signing this huge (D) sponsored bailout so everyone will think you're the cool ex-president.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Maybe you guys can help me out here with Q and Trump.

*disclosure: Lets get this out of the way. The left has gone beyond full retard levels and clearly want to destroy this country. However, just because they suck it doesn't mean that the alternative is any better in the LONG run.

I see some big red flags in the long run and I have few concern with what trump is doing and with what Q is silent on.

1. Undoing Net Neutrality:
Every republican is bitching about how twitter is censoring . Yet they and TRUMP pushed for undoing net neutrality which is 1000B times more concerning than individual private companies determining what they want to host on their website.

Undoing Net neutrality is like censoring content in individual websites but on steroids. When jack dorsey blocks republican content or anti-biden content he only blocks it on his website and you are able to go to another website where you get your republican news from. Nobody is forcing you to visit twitter and there are alternative places on the web.

With undoing net neutrality they not only Censor the content like twitter does but they legally gave the right to the deepstate ISP (att,verizon,comcast) to Censor ALL websites so you have no alternatives. So when twitter spews the crap they spew you will have no choice but to take it since all other alternative sites will be shutdown.

net neutrality is what allowed trump to win and expose HIllary BS online while the MSM was making her look like she was American royalty. Getting rid of net neutrality and once it goes into full force, it will make the internet a controlled propaganda tool just like the MSM is today. It will kill individual expression that goes against the narrative.

2. Undoing section 203 : Now this has become a big convenient push for trump with all the twitter and fb banning of the hunter biden story,etc. This again is a concern that can be used to silence differing of opinions that goes against the MSM narrative via lawsuits and monetary constraints.

The biggest weapon that we have today and what has allowed the people to wake up to the BS deepstate MSM is the internet. Until the internet came we had fully controlled media . Radio,TV, Paper were all FULLY controlled nothing got written or heard that wasn't filtered prior to the internet. even when you called a radio show they had the opportunity to prescreen the callers and use their own callers to push their agenda. TV the same , paper the same .

Everything prior to the internet that was printed, heard , shown, or read had the ability to be fully controlled by the deepstate. The internet was and is the BIGGEST threat the deepstate ever had.

The internet allowed people to freely post their thoughts and call bs when they saw it. The deepstate answer to get back control of the internet was to:

1. Get Control of what content is posted on popular mediums such as such as twitter,fb,instagram, etc

2. Demonetize ad revenue and place monetary punish damage to sites that go against the narrative.

3. The final key to getting full control of the internet is getting rid of net neutrality. getting rid of net neutrality allows the ISP to control what site you get access too. Eventually their will be a list of approved website that can be accessed and most likely they will all be following the MSM narratives.

So while the left completely sucks and wants to destroy this country, don't overlook the long game on what appears to be the better choice simply because the left sucks so bad.

these are two things that really worries me for the long game that trump was in with the deepstate or was duped by the neocons not knowing the long term effects of what he did and how Q has been silent on .

3. full retard:
Its way to convenient how idiotic that left has become that they make trump look like the only logical candidate. The left are trumps biggest earners for getting trump elected. Its like they are guiding us towards trump with how idiotic they have become.

4. keeping the swamp in charge again either trump is being played for the useful idiot patsy or he is in it with the deepstate. Why in the world does he keep hiring from within the swamp which in every case leads to not even an indictment at a high level position.

The only people that trumps DOJ has gone after are real whistleblowers such as assange. HIs DOJ has also been very succesful in closing all loose ends on investigations into hillary,comey,obama, and permanently getting rid of the most important witness that could have brought them all down (epstein).

Again the left is not even a consideration but there are some troublesome things happening with the trump administration as well , that could be very bad for us in the long run. So while we are so concerned about how the left is going to destroy the country, many are completely overlooking those things I listed above. This is also a tact used by the deepstate to get people focused on the left hand while the right hand stabs you in the back.

Careful following those with the answers , promises while under fear.

/rant

edit on 261031America/ChicagoWed, 14 Oct 2020 20:26:51 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kreinhard

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Not sure Bush had anything to do with that.

At that time I remember thinking, "What a scam this is" because, without looking at the web, I seem to recall UAW took a huge ownership position in GM for no reason, and there was no reason for the bond holders to release the debt.

No publicly disclosed reason, that is.

Basically it was Obama admin pushing worker takeover of GM. Kinda like they did in the old Soviet Union ...

Government Motors we called them.

The first TARP bailout was under Bush, with instructions to GM and Chrysler to quickly produce bankruptcy plans. They failed, but Obama was President by then. Obama Admin floated a second, and bigger IIRC, TARP bailout and told GM to produce a bankruptcy plan and Chrysler to finalize merger with Fiat.

At the end of it all, including the FedGov takeover and concommitant screwing of bond holders, the UAW owned 17% of GM and 55% of Fiat-Chrysler. And, also IIRC, GM who had whined for bailouts stating that was the only way to avoid job losses, ended up shedding about 1/3 of their labor force.

Edit to add: For GM and Chrysler it was never about economic impact of the 2008 Crash, it was about massively under-funded Pension liabilities.

Wasn't Ford the only company that didn't take bailout money, or paid it back? I don't remember.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Seal Team 6 executed?
The Hunters became the Hunted.

It shall never be forgotten.
It shall never be forgiven.

When does a bird sing?
What type of bird?

Prey.
PRAY!

History repeats itself.
An EYE for an EYE.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Congress has placed the New York Post story on Joe and Hunter Biden on its website!

mobile.twitter.com...

Thank heaven.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Trump started with Hunter Biden, my #ing man lol

Tuff day if your name is biden!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I see your points but what is the “right” move?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

WTF, did someone swap out Wolf's med's & insert a few Q drops?? Wow, extra rare form indeed. Crazy hypocrite Pharaoh Nancy showing her true colors.
🤬

Anywho, very curious change of heart on Wolf.

It certainly reminded me of some of the awakened videos of Bill Maher through the pandemic. Very out of character, temporary, but still quite revealing.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Trillium

3) Dinesh D’Souza's Documentary, Trump Card - Allegations that Barry is a homo

The thing that bothers me about this, is that Obama would be considered even more popular if he came out of the closet. So I don't think him being a practicing Homosexual has anything to do with that aspect of his actions. I do wonder if he's a practicing Homosexual in the same way Adam Schiff is, and that it isn't about whom he's had relations with but rather the age of who he's had relations with?

Though from the stories that are out there, Obama hasn't had anything said about him and anyone underage like the others, so why hide it? Something else must be afoot here.

This is a good observation that I have thought as well. Obama would be even more heroic to leftists if he came out as gay. And Michelle as bi and/or trans. So if it is true, why would it not be something they would proclaim, especially since he is out of office. Gotta be something more...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LOL. Rough day at the office.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Because it wasn’t always like this. There was a time not so long ago that being a closet homo would ruin your career.

That’s why Obama murdered 3 of his former gay lovers.

Look it up.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: interupt42

I see your points but what is the “right” move?

I wish I had the answer since it appears that we are being hoarded either-way and their isn't an exit out.

Just worries me that everyone is overlooking the not so pleasant actions and completely jumping on the trump train willingly and blindly because the convenient alternative is so bad.

Clearly voting for Biden is not the answer but we should proceed with caution with trump and question some of the actions he has done that will come back to bite us in the long run. the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend.

Also we should be questioning Q silence on the items I mentioned.

IMO I do think trump is being played as a patsy and he doesn't understand the technical aspects of the things I mentioned and to some extent might be pressured or powerless to not hire within the swamp.

Not sure if we really have any viable options. It would make it a whole lot easier to swallow the trump and Q pill if someone worthy actually got indicted under trumps DOJ.

edit on 421031America/ChicagoWed, 14 Oct 2020 20:42:35 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Re the laptop...

Or... Hunter knew he was screwed, has major daddy issues and figures why not go down in a blaze of glory and take his dad out with him?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is just crazy. When the public starts connecting the dots and realize all these things point directly at 9/11 and the implications.....it's just gonna be crazy.

I don't know whether to be excited or fearful.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wow, talk about in your face duality horror symbolism. October surprise demons unleashed? Aside from the 40 MKULTRA billboards, anything specific, occult vibes stand out with Cremona, Italy?

www.breitbart.com...

Satanists Vandalize Statue of Jesus in Northern Italy

August 30, 2020

“ ROME — Presumed Satanists disfigured and toppled a wooden statue of Jesus Christ in Cremona, Italy, leaving a piece of cardboard with the inscription “Satan,” La Repubblica newspaper revealed Saturday.

The wooden Christ, bearing the title “Christ of the River Po” was created by Italian artist Mario Spadari and placed by the river along the Lungo Po road in Cremona on the feast of the Assumption, August 15. The damaged statue was discovered on Saturday morning, having been brought down with rocks and severely disfigured during the night.”

And this very non-theologically-correct tidbit:

“The Catholic bishop of Cremona, Antonio Napolioni, issued a statement addressed to the vandals in first person, noting they are God’s children, not Satan’s.

“He gave his life for you and I am praying for you,” the bishop writes. “Whoever you are — angry, ignorant, disappointed, disoriented, intoxicated, arrogant, out of your mind — you are still my brother. You are a child of God and not of that enemy whose name you signed.” ”

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
info already posted by a sharp thread contributor.

edit on 10/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
This is just crazy. When the public starts connecting the dots and realize all these things point directly at 9/11 and the implications.....it's just gonna be crazy.

I don't know whether to be excited or fearful.

more like worried that the expected will happen and the expected is that the DOJ will find no wrong doing and this all goes away.

Unfortunately we are likely to end up with the typical political soundbites that one political party can throw at the other during an election year. Once the DOJ gets a hold of this they will likely close up any loose ends (suicides or immunity) and it all goes away. Kind of like the hollywood madam, clinton email scandal, secret tarmac meetings, recent Obama investigation, epstein, etc.

edit on 521031America/ChicagoWed, 14 Oct 2020 20:52:15 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have sexual preferences. Always have. Always will.

I’ve never veered from my orientation. That’s been static.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
October 13, 1307
Arrest of the Knights Templar

Ultimately, executed!

713 years ago.

Relevant Q Posts:

HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Remember, the FBI, and MI, have an open investigation into the CF. Why did Comey drop this? Who was the FBI director during the Haiti crisis? How many kids disappeared? How much money sent to CF under disguise of H relief went to H? What countries donated big money to CF and why? How much was owed by accepting? When she lost how would this be repaid? What did Obama do with cash just prior to leaving office? Repayment to those who donated for favors/access? Dig!!!!!
Again, good people were forced into bed with this evil under personal and family threats. Could you live with yourself helping to cover up such evil despicable acts if given a safe way out? These people worship Satan _ some openly show it.

Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

Graphic confirmed.
Q

jD79-x10ABy-89zBT
08:00
12:00
11_6_TP_Pub
PHIL_B_O_Extract_Conf
02:00 Z

POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q

TWITTER.
CLOWNS.
Operation Q-T2810C.
False drops.
Bot push.
Future "Conspiracy" push to norms.
Bad mixed w/ good.
Taint.
They are scared.
Q

/patriotsfight/
Q

Knowing what you know now.
re: Israel disclosure moments ago.
Authentic.
Why is Sec of State there?
WHY IS THE EU / OTHERS PRESSING TO REMAIN IN THE DEAL?
Think logically.
France & Germany came to the WH for the sole purpose of pressing POTUS to remain in the deal.
5% shared.
POTUS deCLAS Syria/Iran + U1 connection.
Where does EU fit in?
SICK!
Q

Seals are wonderful creatures.
Heard they work fast at capturing their prey.
PRAY.
Silence is golden.
CORONA_OFFLINE_Deac[0000].
Games R FUN!
Q

A person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.
They always knew.
Q

Social media platforms.
Top 10 shareholders of Facebook?
Top 10 shareholders of Twitter?
Top 10 shareholders of Reddit?
Why is SA relevant?
MSM.
Controlling stakes in NBC/MSNBC?
Controlling stakes in ABC?
Controlling stakes in CBS?
Controlling stakes in CNN?
Investor(s) in Fox News?
Why is this relevant?
What is Operation Mockingbird?
Active?
Who is A Cooper?
What is A Cooper's background?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Speed.
Q

World stalemate.
We all have the goods on everyone else.
That’s part of the reason why some things that tie back to foreign heads of state will remain classified (not all).
We are in one of the most critical times of our country. Trump and others are working to balance the we’re doing well for America (for the common person to endorse) while at the same time purify our govt and remove the bad actors who are entrenched. There is so much string pulling and blackmail that we need to cut these off to truly gain the power granted to us by the Patriots and hard working people of this great country.

Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I have sexual preferences. Always have. Always will.

I’ve never veered from my orientation. That’s been static.

Some preferences are more useful then others it would seem.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join