It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

That video is an eye opener. What do you do when the people counting the ballots are all dirty?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

All over pol an gab. Not any hard proof of this yet it seems.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I heard the paper is either watermarked or has an embedded isotope.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Yeah, thats mainly where I have been seeing it too....would be the mother of all sting operations if true. A little too fanciful for my taste though. More like something you would see in a TV show than real life. Reminds me of something that would happen on Scandal (great show, btw) or something like that.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

MICHIGAN POLL WATCHER: Ballots Were Turned In With No Names On Them

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

PM for you, Creep Thumper.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
I've been seeing a lot of rumors about so called secretly water-marked ballots, which is only visible under a 640 NM laser. Supposedly they just informed the Biden campaign of these water marks on the night of the election, after they had already began the counts? Supposedly this is the reason for the sudden halt in counting in a lot of these places? Apparently this was implemented by the Department of Homeland Security after the 2018 Mid-Term elections?

Anybody else hearing anything about this? If it has already been discussed my apologies....

I would fall on the floor laughing for hours if this was true.

"Here state election boards, we got you a discount on ballot paper if you use our preferred vendor"

Wouldn't have stopped ballot harvesting, but definitely would stop a U-Haul full of ballots in the middle of the night.

Edit: srs, stopping the count for a day in the most hotly contested election in history?
edit on 5-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

And this wasnt expected from 10 dimension time travelling Trump?

How easy would it been to throw a few cameras in these places and record the voter fraud accuring?

Perhaps that has happened.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Creep Thumper

PM for you, Creep Thumper.

Cheers

Replied. 👍🙂

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Will you apologize for your negative comments when you see Future Trump and Past Trump standing next to Now Trump on the dais?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Additional info about the alleged water marks.

thedonald.win...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

How easy would it been to throw a few cameras in these places and record the voter fraud accuring?

Think you misunderstood. It all depends on who you think "They" are.

Democrats and Republicans are two heads on the same snake.

IMHO, Trump is an outsider.

The Media hates him.

Democrats hate him.

Many, Many Republican Leaders hate him.

They have been trying to get rid of him since BEFORE he took office.

These things above all others are reason enough for the entire system to try and get him out of office.

He is only one man who has had to work through a corrupt system to get anything done. Very few around him that he can trust.

As of right now, I honestly believe they are trying to make conservatives upraise.

They want the corruption to be bold and in their face, with the thoughts and fears that there is NOTHING they can do about it.

"THEY" want us to fight, They want us at odds, they want us DIVIDED.

As long as we are, we as a nation will not pay attention to what they are actually doing.

They want a Civil War.

This is the only way they will ever having a chance of getting rid of the Constitution of The UNITED States of America.

With all that being said, I will not rule out the possibility that Trump and Ku were part of this Plan all along.

I like Trump but I put my faith in NO man.

Quad

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Lance, hoping you can provide some input from experience here.

Re: a legal challenge by the Administration that lands in the Supreme Court.

The thing about this approach that bothers me is that court outcomes are often not what was expected -- sometimes in both sides of a dispute.

Any informal thoughts for us?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy

Additional info about the alleged water marks.

thedonald.win...

Star. Great value-add!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
BREAKING: Georgia judge dismisses lawsuit by Trump campaign - AP— BNO News (@BNONews) November 5, 2020
edit on 021130America/ChicagoThu, 05 Nov 2020 12:02:13 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

What if the Plan Is

let Joe “win” the election
Then all of December expose all the fraud that the Dems have been up to for decades

Put them on a higher ledge for a greater fall.

They won’t be able to crawl back under their comfy little swamp
rocks they live so much.

They will have to be accountable to the people.
The Media biases will be even more exposed

The Dems voices were louder when they have a “monster” to throw stones at. Now with them center stage, they can’t go back and hide under the rocks in the swamp.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You know, I've been openly cautious about Q from a long term perspective... but that has to do with something very specific to me.

But I'll say this... Q isn't a LARP. It is what it says it is. You shouldn't be doubting it. It might not be 100% truthful on the face of it, thus "Disinformation neccesary"... because the opposition will try to use the info as well to avoid falling into traps. But at the same time, I believe the Q drops contain traps. It is as much a psy-op against the deep state as it is a way to diseminate information.

The enemy is the ultimate foe. Don't get angry at Q for not being exactly as expected, it is serving multiple purposes.

The Q aspect that needs to be adopted by those that follow it, is that of bypassing the media. That is why Q exists on a public level. If you think that it will genuinely tell you the timing of things, then you need to rethink. If you can work out what is happening with certainty and then talk publicly about it, then surely you are helping the opposition! Or they could just work it out for themselves. Q wouldn't want that, obviously.

However. It doesn't change the objectives. It doesn't change the broader direction. The timetable will be secret. Some things will happen when expected, others not.

I say this with certainty... as much as this whole thing is stressful and nail biting, Trump will win. Know it.

You think RGB passing and ACB getting in is by chance? You think the panic of the Dems is normal? You think the insane high turn out by Trumps supporters means nothing?

Way way waaaay too much has happened for it to be anything other than what has been declared. Just stop worrying about timing and things that have yet to come to pass. Pence the other day at a rally stated "The swamp was deeper than we thought, but the good news is, we found the plug" (not word for word). They already lost. But all of this is happening by the book. All of Trumps votes are because people turned out in mass numbers. Biden had votes, sure, but you honestly think that after his performance he achieved that kind of count? The fraud is obvious. It'll be so easy to show this in court. It is an act of desperation.

If you are a Dem supporter reading this, you shouldn't be so dumb as to think it a LARP either. I know you'd love it to be, but it simply means you haven't been paying attention. If you still support Biden even now, then you have absorbed too much main stream media. You're supporting people that would depopulate you without even thinking. All this information is out there. It isn't made up, because I've been watching this for many years prior to Q ever existing (publicly at least).
The real surprise is that any opposition to the dark plans has appeared at all. I'm unsure where the future of the Trump/Q path is headed, but the alternative if you genuinely look into it is something NO ONE WANTS. As a dem supporter, you have had your good nature used against you. You've been played. How do I know this? Because politically, I was where you are now.

Think for yourself. Don't think that listening to "clever people" and repeating what they say is thinking for yourself... you actually need to look at data... read documents... follow information trails... get out a calculator and run the math... learn new skills... trust in your own opinion. Not mine. Not Qs, Not Trumps. Not anyones... but yours.

If you do this, and you genuinely challenge yourself and what you have been led to believe, I can promise you that you will end up in the same place as most of us here. Unless of course you're big on depopulation... having someone tell you who you can be... what you can be... who can be your friend or family... what is "good" for you. Wake the ***K up. Not for me. Not for Q. Not for Biden or Trump... BUT FOR YOU.

Whether you like it or not, whether you agree with it or not, Q is real. It will not be as expected, but I believe that after everything is concluded, you will see how it all fits together. Future proves past is what has been said, and everyones been trying to work out what "follow the pen" and "watch the water" means... but at some point, that'll become obvious.

Honestly, if you are stressing over all of this... just sit back, take a stress pill and wait. Do something else for a bit. Save yourself the anxiety. You weren't wrong for seeing Q as being more than just some hoax. But you still have to live it.
Be thankful you are in the fight. Here in the UK, things look very bleak. But even here, I know there will be a reckoning.

The really difficult bit is when everything else unravels and uncomfortable truths begin to surface. I'm pretty sure that will come too. Maybe even wars and riots... food shortages... a lot of suffering... but it is all to fight the greedy few who just want to have it for themselves. I'd die to fight that... I'd starve to fight that... I'd risk everything that means anything to me for the future good, and yes, for the children to have a future worth living.

Even if... even if! Q turned out to be fake in some degree... the genie is out of the bottle. You think the N W O wants people awake and thinking for themselves? You think this is their plan? This pandemic was meant to be real... you are meant to be dead by now. Instead, it has been turned against them. Show not tell, as someone else correctly put.

Be sovereign. Hold your own line. Have an unshaken core and KNOW that the darkness will be defeated. Make that a reality, because what you believe can manifest. Be the rock. Picture in your mind the future you want to be in. If you can imagine it, then it will be there waiting for you. The universe will alter to get you there... us there... such is the miraculous nature of reality. This is why they program you with spells... they are manifesting their wishes by hijacking your reality and imagination. This is why the TV was invented!! Turn the damn thing off! Trust in your own dreams.

We're entering a most incredible time. Hold steady. Be strong. See your positive future unfold and never lose sight of the destination that you want... irrelevant of what happens. It will arrive.

As much as there is a dark force hidden, there is a light force that is ready to help you. Don't think greedily, think
compassionately... truthfully, honestly. Just ask for a guide to see you through, and a path will open up before you.
Start simple... food and water on the table, a roof above your head and for others too. If you have these things ....if you are simply ok, right here, right now... then be thankful. Don't worry about what tomorrow might bring because those fears rarely manifest unless you succumb to them. See yourself 10 years, 20 years from now... with those you love around you... maybe a special someone right beside you... laughing, having fun... sitting in the sun... children playing and just being kids. Nothing complicated. See it... believe it... know it... and that day will come.

Trust that plan, and everything else will be overcome to get you there.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Do you want to rip a hole in the space-time Continuum?

Because That's how you rip a hole in the space-time continuum

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Kosovo's president Hashim Thaci resigns to face war crimes charges at international court
ABC

Kosovo war crimes suspect Krasniqi transferred to The Hague

Your earlier post on him: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Biden’s Buddy: Organ Trafficker (from 2012)

Vice President Joe Biden is set to welcome to the White House a man who is currently under investigation for trafficking human organs on behalf of a "mafia-like" crime ring.

Kosovo Prime Minister Hashim Thaci is schedule to meet with Biden this Thursday at the White House, according to the vice president’s public schedule.

Nov 5, 2006 – Saddam Hussein sentenced to death.
Nov 5, 1955 Date returned to in "Back to the Future" by Marty McFly.
Nov 5, 1925: UK Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first "super-spy" of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.
Nov 5, 1773 John Hancock is elected as moderator at a Boston town meeting that resolves that anyone who supports the Tea Act is an "Enemy to America".
wiki source

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I almost put 10$K down on trump my believe in him was so strong .. the odds were just way to high for Trump, for him to have a chance.

Been following this thread since day 2.

Yes i will definitly apologize if something was/will be done to expose what happened. Just cant see it.

@pokey batman used radio active isotopes or radiaton to mark bills as well. Maybe Trump is Batman?

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join