It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: MrEnergy
a reply to: Observationalist

I have also been having those dicussions with individuals. Democrats win both presidency and congress. Trump files lawsuits. On Inauguration Day, Biden is sworn in. By March, Trump has his day in court and is declared the rightful president of the US due to undeniable evidence presented in the court of justice.

That, in my opinion, is one of the better ways to provoke a civil war in the US.

What if the Dems never wanted the presidency, Hence why Joe Biden was selected to Run. They were preparing more impeachment lies all this time. But now they are gonna have to figure out how they will keep Joe upright for four years.

They are way more effective at dismantling this nation as the opposition than leading any sort of change. Joe can’t lead his own dog to water.

Maybe events are coming that they know about. It would be better not to be on the throne when the kingdom comes down. Who wants to be the president when the end of our nation is inevitable.

Now the presidency is like a hot potato.

Event Horizon
Boomerang

If this is part of the plan...

Republicans knew about the Dems intent to fraud the election, just like we did.

Countermeasures in place and fraud allowed to happen.

Recounts and courts are involved and hard evidence is shown through the results provided through the countermeasures.

The subsequent outcome leaves the Republicans in power and the election fraud investigation ends up being the first domino in a series of investigations into Swamp bad behaviour.

The election investigations being the legal trigger to go full on with investigations into all of the things that Q has made us aware of over the last few years.

Just a thought

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Wakey, wakey, Clark county has been a corrupted mess for decades.

If now is not a good time to start shooting these people then when is?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MrEnergy

And who started the peaceful transition narrative? THE DEMOCRATS. They've been planning this sh*t for a while now and Trump's been highlighting it all along.

Incredible that there was no plan in place to properly fight the cheating.
edit on 11/5/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Got my second ever Twitter lockdown. I replied to the typical bot tweet of "I love seeing Trump supporters CRY. Its my weekly motivation" blah blah.

My response was simply "Trump supporters aren't crying. They're not little antifa bi*ches destroying communities because some retarded b*tch named Hillary didn't win."

My bad for calling Hillary what she is?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
These people are off their rocker. The cheating is blatant and these idiots are minimizing the corruption.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

And who started the peaceful transition narrative? THE DEMOCRATS. They've been planning this sh*t for a while now and Trump's been highlighting it all along.

This is the story of the republican party for years tho isn't it. We know these things so you have to assume they know the same things and yet, they are never prepared, they never have a counter attack ready, and they lose more and more ground. Almost as if that's the plan.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

My thought, if they preemptively attempted to fight it, it would be spun as “interference” or “intimidation”. What it seems Team Trump did was;

- had peeps on the inside (infiltration)
- had eyes & ears on the outside (vids/pics of suspicious activity)
- had beefed up legal teams in place with strategy already mapped out
- let the evidence mount up and more importantly, the data that paints abnormalities beyond jus “record turnout”

While I’m not thrilled with a dogfight, it very well could serve a greater purpose. We will know in short order. IF Trump survives and is re-elected, I’m expecting scorched earth when it comes to Barr and the FBI/CIA.

link   
a reply to: dashen

/pol/ really is Ground Zero for pretty much all internet culture these days. Like if there were a chart or analysis of where most memes and ideas that go viral, or become a part of the modern day zeitgeist, are created, /pol/ would be that place.

People scoff at it due to the free flowing language and ideas, but it really is a treasure trove of actual information and intelligence if you can separate the wheat from the chaff.

Also, it is one of the true last bastions of free speech and thought on the internet.

link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Justoneman

I thought they called it for the other guy

Not according to the SoS who has James way in the lead.

Trump is has the same lead roughly there too. These 138000 Biden ballots are probably not currently counted on the Sec of States site like Fox and the rest of the eneMedia report. It isn't what CNN or FOX says it is what the Michigan SoS reports.

Well now it swung like 300k for the dems and both DJT and James lose according to the SoS data.

This is the state with the 138,399 Biden votes being dropped at 4 AM with no R ballots, not one.

link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

This is the story of the republican party for years tho isn't it. We know these things so you have to assume they know the same things and yet, they are never prepared, they never have a counter attack ready, and they lose more and more ground. Almost as if that's the plan.

Republicans are spineless wimps.

Both parties need to be dismantled and scattered to the wind.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Perhaps there was? Thats the whole point of this whole watermark business.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Why do you say this? If the watermark thing is true, clearly there was a plan. If there are hidden cameras. If there is documentation. If there is a well-armed team of anons.

Heck, Trump hasn’t even lost yet!

I say it again: the fact that this has not been called for Biden is super revealing— and good! And possibly proof Dems know they were busted. Do you think the Dem plan was anything other than announcing Biden late Tuesday night (or earlier)?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

You said the dreaded "R" word. A bannable offense on Twitter.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Judge in GA dismisses Trump Campaign lawsuit!! Just saw it on Fox. Will look for link..

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Stealing stealing stealing.

Does anyone feel they are stealing this election

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
NV announced no more posting results today. Next drop tomorrow morning.

My gut; NV and NC absolutely do not want to be the states that are the deciders.

They want PA to flip to Biden so it’s over and their counts won’t matter. Then no need to dig into their “fraud”.

edit on 5-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Judge in GA dismisses Trump Campaign lawsuit!! Just saw it on Fox. Will look for link..

I think judge knows 2 things;

- Trump likely winner
- force SCOTUS to overturn him/her

link   
Crazy, defying a court order clip

In case folks don't connect the dots here. Unless the vote is contested right away, the fraud goes away. The contesting and the court orders set into motion events that can be played out until the end. Events that cannot take place unless the contesting occurs and commitment is established. A "legal" path must be created. That path was constructed after 2018, after analyzing the data and kept quiet.

I get why folks keep saying - not shills, "if Q was all that, how come they didn't stop it?" Stop what? The robbery, the speeding, the murder doesn't happen until it happens - folks could have chosen to play fair. They chose not to.

So even though the contrasting elements of the dems do not play fair, Q and Q+ committed to it. Go back to thread one, it was said by me at the time, they have CHOSEN to play by the rules, for good or ill, and as such, things take time.

If folks wanted a dictator to fix it all they should have chosen that. They did not, they chose one who agreed to play by the dem/controller rules and win fairly. Folks need to soul search on the belief that is dem-based, "do it fair unless," "play it straight unless," "stop playing by the rules they are not..." Because this conflicts with demanding folks play by the rules to begin with, which is what folks are whining about.

Next time maybe folks should choose a dictator.

link   
Is Trump going to do anything to stop this?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: texasgirl

I think judge knows 2 things;

- Trump likely winner
- force SCOTUS to overturn him/her

That’s what I’m thinking. Is the judge a Democrat or Republican?

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join