It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I cannot verify this 100% - but WHOA if true. Apparently this is from the AP, but you must have a journalist account to view it. Someone apparently has leaked it. Take it for what its worth....cannot be verified at this time.

EDIT: After reading it again, that last sentence is pretty sketchy. I am doubting that this is actually from the AP.

edit on 5-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

What if the Plan Is let Joe “win” the election Then all of December expose all the fraud that the Dems have been up to for decades

ah yeeeeaaah thats not going to happen.

Biden already has the MSM,Social media, FBI,DOJ,CIA on his side and you think when he wins the POTUS the do nothing DOJ and FBI will expose all the fraud? Maybe Biden will also expose his sons laptop aswell.

edit on 131130America/ChicagoThu, 05 Nov 2020 12:13:43 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: LanceCorvette

The thing about this approach that bothers me is that court outcomes are often not what was expected -- sometimes in both sides of a dispute.

Any informal thoughts for us?

Cheers

I think you got it.

Lawyers (the bad ones) and clients (all of them) get *their* facts stuck in their head, and ignore all the facts that don't help their particular cause. It's a phenomenon that I try to dissuade my clients out of right off the bat, two sides to every pancake sort of thing. I've said for years, I learn more about my client's case from opposing counsel than I do from my own client.

They'll show me the "key" documents, but not the later documents negating them. Now I tell them to just give me every document they have on a particular issue, and I can "integrity check" them for completeness (e.g., do page numbers line up; do dates make sense, does it seem like someone's reply to an email thread lacks proper context etc.)

They show up in court with *their* narrative in their head, that they've played over and over. They think (or assume) that the judge knows everything they know, everything they've seen and talked about and all the papers. They think the judge has put as much thought and analysis into every line of ink as they have.

None of which is true.

The judge only sees what's on the papers in front of him that the lawyers put there. The judge never heard of any of these characters until that morning. Lawyers could have misinterpreted what's important to the dispute, or not explain the evidence properly. The "killer" email according to the client may be irrelevant to the issues the court wants to hear. ("But he called me a dick! The judge should know that!" Me: "Yeah, judge doesn't care about that." Clients like my direct honesty, LOL)

Last thought. Sometimes it takes me a few weeks (or for lawsuits, it's ever-changing as new facts come in) to understand a transaction and to think of solutions. Same process for a judge, but a judge in an election dispute is under time pressure to make a decision.
edit on 5-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The Phantom should be checking in. Why hasn't he?

And WTH haven't the Republicans come forward as a whole to back TRUMP? He's their candidate. They're supposed to be a team, yet he is having to battle this deep corruption on his own with only a few of his most loyal backing him. We the People have done more to support him than his own party.

S W A M P .

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Do you want to rip a hole in the space-time Continuum?

Because That's how you rip a hole in the space-time continuum

Trump already crossed the streams with a proton pack with Rudy and nothing bad happened.
Hell, he got the 'Rona and was on the campaign trail a couple of days later.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Dunno, that "In a stunning turn of events" is not the typical style of the AP wire.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I'm having trouble with Twatter. I keep getting a message that says "This content is not available to you."

When I refresh, the content appears.

Anyone else?

That has been the case for me, for at least several months.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Thanks Lance.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Seems like it would be cheaper and easier to just implement fraud-proof election processes.

Like showing ID.

Voters must appear at the polls and vote in person.

Voting on one or two days only.

Tabulating equipment must be open source for audit.

Purple ink on the finger ...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

All I wanted to do was go back in time and slap a few hippies, but all I got was multiple Kowalski's.

Best Space-time ripping reference ever.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I have also been having those dicussions with individuals. Democrats win both presidency and congress. Trump files lawsuits. On Inauguration Day, Biden is sworn in. By March, Trump has his day in court and is declared the rightful president of the US due to undeniable evidence presented in the court of justice.

That, in my opinion, is one of the better ways to provoke a civil war in the US.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Seems sketchy. I say that because the grasp of English in the "document" is off.

Look at the last paragraph.

Could be the author is just illiterate. Still.....

link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Seems like it would be cheaper and easier to just implement fraud-proof election processes.

Like showing ID.

Voters must appear at the polls and vote in person.

Voting on one or two days only.

Tabulating equipment must be open source for audit.

Purple ink on the finger ...

Somehow most of that is argued against as racist. I don't understand the reasoning either, but there it is.

link   

twitter.com...

Wakey, wakey, Clark county has been a corrupted mess for decades.

link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Fair enough and thanks for a thoughtful reply. You make excellent points. I just expected more from Q and Q+ regarding the elections.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Are you doing well, dashen? It seems like you are refreshed and at ease recently. Hope that is the case.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

What if the Plan Is

let Joe “win” the election
Then all of December expose all the fraud that the Dems have been up to for decades

Put them on a higher ledge for a greater fall.

They won’t be able to crawl back under their comfy little swamp
rocks they live so much.

They will have to be accountable to the people.
The Media biases will be even more exposed

The Dems voices were louder when they have a “monster” to throw stones at. Now with them center stage, they can’t go back and hide under the rocks in the swamp.

It certainly is a possibility.

originally posted by: samuelsson

@pokey batman used radio active isotopes or radiaton to mark bills as well. Maybe Trump is Batman?

Maybe he is...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy

That, in my opinion, is one of the better ways to provoke a civil war in the US.

Or just arrest Biden for child rape. Hell his daughter Ashley already stated that Joe would do inappropriate stuff when he took a shower with her when she was younger. That is more then enough to get anyone pinched by the authorities.

So go arrest Joe on real charges while the votes are still being counted, and watch how fast antifa/BLM take advantage of it and start a war with the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The bleeding is slowing in PA. Since folks are watching the big chunks to Biden have stalled.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy

Additional info about the alleged water marks.

thedonald.win...

From the replies:

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join