It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Code Orange?
triblive.com...

High air pollution might pose a problem for vulnerable groups in Allegheny County Thursday, especially those in Liberty, Clairton and the surrounding area, according to the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection.

The department last issued a Code Orange alert for Allegheny County for Aug. 10.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I supposed bigger Western states had a poor infrastructure 100 years ago, so extra (days) collecting ballots was reasonable, for example. Apparently, the relevant laws haven't been updated to reflect jet-powered transportation and gigabit internet speeds.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

My voting process was the exactly same as CoramDeo, and my paper was heavyweight photo paper.

I thought the tagged ballots were only the mail-in ones....?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

DanScavino

Consider the 2016 election was rigged for HRC - DJT beat that. Why are folks thinking he just went to sleep this time and figured "well when my faithful tell me to concede on 11.4 I'll just do it because something something...?"

He beat back being investigated by everyone on the planet, they found so little they simply made everything up. Why on earth would he have assembled the dream team of lawyers to fight this, send them out if all he wanted was to accept defeat like the fair weather friends wanted?

Logic people,,,,, shills be damned as the clone-bots are...... well.... clone-bots.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A court order has given Trump supporters oversight ability in Pennsylvania.

mobile.twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
My calculations...

NC - Biden must carry 65% of remaining votes to overtake Trump lead.

GA - Biden must carry 55% of remaining votes to overtake Trump lead. Military mail in votes remain to be counted.

PA - Biden must carry 60% of remaining votes to overtake Trump lead.

AZ - Trump must carry 58% of remaining votes to overtake Biden. Trump heavy counties remain.

NV - Trump must carry 52% of remaining votes to overtake Biden. Not needed if AZ flipped.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Yeah - they say it was an error, but the 140,000 votes were never removed from Bidens total....so WTF is going on here?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Gettin painful watching fullgrown men and anons pat each other on the back and saying this is all part of the plan.

Its a sad realization when you figure out 'the plan' either was complet bull# or so flawed it failed big time.

Keep hearing that the sheeple had to be shown the voter fraud. Yet if Trump knew this, 5d chess and all. Why didnt they put up hidden cameras to actually catch said voter fraud to be able to SHOW the normies wtf is up. The wishful thinking and mental gymnastics behind this is so sad. Reminds me of the Dems after the 2016 elections.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yup, hillary and obama has been arrested. Corruption in DC taken care of. Swamp drained and all of it shown to the public that all blew our minds.

Promises kept.... in fantasy land.

Qanon is a big larp and sorry that you all got trolled and sucked up into it.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Because it's all a larp and if even half the qanon stuff was true trump would have ravealed it and easily won the election.

It just goes to show how easy it is to trick and fool people.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Where is the proof?

Why are some random people on twitter putting this together instead of someone who actually has the power to do something?

Q, Q+ and all that.

Optics.. doesnt matter what happends now not one person against Trump will care if their team cheated. Its been by all means necessery for 4 years. All of the sudden they expect those same people to care if Trump got cheated on?

Its probably an icing on the cake for most.

These people are stupid!

Doesn't seem like that anymore..

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Newest revelation:

Dems MIGHT choose to let Trump win so as to NOT have their fraud investigated.

If they let Trump win, Dems lose the presidency, but gain:
More riots
Another impeachment
4 years of rallying the base
Ability to keep defrauding elections

If they make Biden winner, they lose:
Future fraudulent activities
Probably the House in 2022
Playing the victim

This is the delay. Trump support was bigger than they imagined. They cannot win without crazy things like 100% turnout, which is easily disproven with just a few phone calls. So they sell out for Biden victory or for future fraud. What will they do...

:: popcorn time ::

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: crankyoldman

Where is the proof?

Read the 2020 election thread. Much was documented in real time, including the steal of Virginia...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: samuelsson

Because it's all a larp and if even half the qanon stuff was true trump would have ravealed it and easily won the election.

It just goes to show how easy it is to trick and fool people.

A larp single handedly discredited the media. Twitter is having a hell of a time right now trying to block all the evidence.

I'm larping so hard right now.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Dems MIGHT choose to let Trump win so as to NOT have their fraud investigated.

I doubt the democrats are afraid of an investigation by the swamp creatures Trump has put in place. So far trumps administration has held no one at any significant level accountable and only gone after those that have exposed the corruption.

So I seriously doubt this is a fear for the democrats. In fact I would argue that the democrats would more than welcome it since Trumps FBI and the DOJ just like previous administrations have been nothing but the fixers and cleaners for the so called deepstate.

The DOJ and FBI investigations at these levels have all led to a exoneration, immunity plea deals for nothing in return, suiciding key witness even under their watch, and making things disappear. They are very efficient in closing loose ends and making things go away.

edit on 091130America/ChicagoThu, 05 Nov 2020 11:09:10 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Here in California that's what happened too.. EXCEPT the paper was slick funky paper that looked water marked, and it was blank (even our mandatory mail in ballots were on funky paper), we check in with our Sample Ballots (so anyone who had one of those could sign in fraudulently) no ID at all required. No receipt available at all.

Then the poll worker ran the blank ballot through a machine that printed a bar code on it, we go to the voting machine and it gets sucked in, then we vote on machine, get a screen that shows how we voted, confirm that, Get the paper part back then reinsert it in machine to be "read" and it keeps the paper part.

Like they had whole stacks of totally blank ballots that they then print your info on in a bar code, then you vote with that.

We got 6 legitimate ballot packages here (sample ballot, info booklet and mail in ballot), and also one for my dad who died in 2002, and 7 more from people who used to live here (I guess) we have lived here for 21 years, so yeah heh. If others had this happen and didn't destroy the extras like I did well....

We also had 5 polling places in our town of less than 11,000, we've always had a single polling place and zero issues with that due to being a small town. So I could have taken 4 of those "extras" I got and voted at the other polling places or even more if I went multiple times between Oct 30th and Nov 3rd.

That paper was nothing I've ever seen before while voting. Every other time I've voted since 1984 the paper was just plain paper, like a standardized test card with bubbles to fill in and with nothing identifying on it except a number and you get to keep the tab off that as a receipt. And also 2018 was the first time ever we had NO option to vote on a paper ballot that you mark manually with a pen or hole punch thingy. Only by machine now.

The whole thing stinks and we got screwed out of our Rep here again too just like with Katie Hill in District 25. Went to bed Mike Garcia was winning handily, wake up and he's losing...

Results

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Aallanon

Someone on Twitter posted a list of Wisconsin voter turnout over the past 20 regular/mid-term election cycles. The highest was 67%, back in the early 1960's.

Well like you guys always say. people hate trump.
And hate can be a great motivator.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Watched the election and read that thread from page 1.

Nothing from anyone in authority has come forward with any kind of proof. Sure this is shady as # the influx of mailin ballots and the count being stopped then resumed once poll watchers are gone..

But 'The plan' we're in a Q thread project looking glass,multi dimensional AI and whatnot ..

What the # was the plan then?

Give me the proof this fraud happened. Show someone what Q and Trump specificly did to catch said fraud?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yeah - they say it was an error, but the 140,000 votes were never removed from Bidens total....so WTF is going on here?

Exactly right, they said it was a "data glich", then said it was a typo. But instead of the 90 degree turn and dump of votes all in once moment, they just smoothed out the votes over time.

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join