It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There is some perfect irony here from the twit bot's response.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Give me the proof this fraud happened.

A wise person once said:

“Sure this is shady as # the influx of mailin ballots and the count being stopped then resumed once poll watchers are gone.”

That’s all the proof I need. No need to be shady in a free country election. Shadiness is fraud. Period.

A reminder, the election isn’t officially decided yet. If Trump wins, no need to investigate. Let’s see what Dems decide first... refer to my post above.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Excellent analysis:

Why Trump Will Triumph in PA Litigation

macris.substack.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
LOL
how can your number go down in count ???????

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yep. Hate led to...

- Russia hoax ($$$ wasted)
- Ukraine hoax
- Impeachment hoax
- Kavanaugh hoax
- Covid hoax
- Election fraud

Yup, hate makes people do bad things.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

For not being afraid, they sure fought ACB...

If the plan was win legit and stack the Supreme Court, who cares about ACB.

ACB only matters if it prevents you from getting to stack the Supreme Court in the first place.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Last of my negative thoughts on the matter.

nypost.com...

How come Trump didnt force this at every ballot counting station? Q must've told him about the voter fraud.

Its just hard to believe in anything Q related atm. Not to mention Q being gone in january it seems.

link   

For not being afraid, they sure fought AC

Smoke and mirrors and distractions.

Like when congress grilled those poor CEO during the bailouts who took billions of the tax payers money to save their 50M+ bonus and used the tax payers money to fill their jets with fuel to get to the hearing.

Look at the end result: no accountability even under trump for almost 4 years at these levels. Its all a show to make the public think they aren't above the law when in reality they are.

edit on 171130America/ChicagoThu, 05 Nov 2020 11:17:36 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

The fact that Biden has not already officially declared victory is very telling, IMO. It is still very possible for Trump to win. Assuming he holds on in NC and GA, all that is needed is a victory in AZ and for him to hold on in PA.....I have no faith that the Dems are not going to cheat and win though. I am becoming more and more demoralized as time goes on.

I get it... I was there 36 hours ago.

Throw Ku and Ku-quotes our the window.

Think reality. If they were trying to steal this election, why hasn’t it happened yet... it’s almost 48 hours later.

They paused the counting, not Trump and R’s.

Why?

They are weighing their options.

The longer this goes, the better for Trump.

Ku is not needed to research, share, document.

And perhaps that was the plan: to build a digital army to defeat things that one person or a small team simply cannot, no Ku required...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Excellent analysis:

Why Trump Will Triumph in PA Litigation

macris.substack.com...

These two connect

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Ignore Ku. Follow your instincts.

This thread is where I process my world. If we never hear from Ku again, I don’t really care. But this is my extended family here.

I don’t have all the why not... but do you think courts allow this if there was no wrongdoing? But when Philly kicked out observers Election Day morning, they tipped their hand. Trump tried to stay out. Gave them the choice to do what is right. They did not. So he moves. But he lets them make their move first.

It sucks, but sometimes you have to let people fail instead of preventing them.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm tossing this out there since it hasn't been brought up for a while:
What happens if say, today or tomorrow, the count goes full on for Trump? How will certain groups of people react over the weekend? Suicide weekend?

Since "KU", Casper, and everyone else out there is quiet about this whole operation. I guess we'll see.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
BREAKING: Pam Bondi has received a court order to enter the ballot counting center in Philadelphia

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yeah - they say it was an error, but the 140,000 votes were never removed from Bidens total....so WTF is going on here?

Exactly right, they said it was a "data glich", then said it was a typo. But instead of the 90 degree turn and dump of votes all in once moment, they just smoothed out the votes over time.

Did they even do that? I haven’t seen any graph where it suddenly shoots down by 100,000. As far as I have seen, they were accidentally added and never removed. I would love to see a chart otherwise...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Here we go folks

Election protests across the US: National Guard activated in Portland; Trump supporters gather in Phoenix, Las Vegas

Meanwhile in Detroit....

Many of you want to know why a winner hasn't been declared?
Read MT's post above.
This is what they want.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I'm tossing this out there since it hasn't been brought up for a while:
What happens if say, today or tomorrow, the count goes full on for Trump? How will certain groups of people react over the weekend? Suicide weekend?

Since "KU", Casper, and everyone else out there is quiet about this whole operation. I guess we'll see.

What if a Trump barely takes the lead... are Dems gonna use their lawyers? They are ticked at Trump for drawing it out already... will they go hypocrite. (yes, they will.)

If Trump is announced, goodbye Seattle and Portland... ashes by Monday.

Regardless, I think we get winner announced tomorrow and riots all weekend. Intentionally announced tomorrow, either way.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

WTF?!?!? Why such a battle to simply allow the Republicans to WATCH the ballot counting process? If there is nothing shady going on they should welcome the monitoring. Them putting up such a fight about this stinks like crazy.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've been seeing a lot of rumors about so called secretly water-marked ballots, which is only visible under a 640 NM laser. Supposedly they just informed the Biden campaign of these water marks on the night of the election, after they had already began the counts? Supposedly this is the reason for the sudden halt in counting in a lot of these places? Apparently this was implemented by the Department of Homeland Security after the 2018 Mid-Term elections?

Anybody else hearing anything about this? If it has already been discussed my apologies....
edit on 5-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

And this wasnt expected from 10 dimension time travelling Trump?

How easy would it been to throw a few cameras in these places and record the voter fraud accuring?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It was talked about some in here, 5-10(?) pages back. Basically Twitter rumors with no documentation. But very hopeful. It would be amazing if true.

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join