It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I am becoming more and more demoralized as time goes on. I don't want to hear any of this "its the plan" crap. It was NOT the plan for Trump to lose and for the Dems to cheat all over the country and nothing to be done about it.

If the plan was to make us depressed, it is succeeding.
Yes, it is getting pretty depressing.

Don't go there guys! Even if q is a psyop of some form, much of it was about empowering the individual. Empowering to figure things out, make a plan, rise above. Q or not, trump or not, nothing can change until a tipping point is reached where enough people understand this. That plan still stands. The people who understand and can see through it are the plan. Mope if you need to a bit but don't go downhill.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

I am becoming more and more demoralized as time goes on. I don't want to hear any of this "its the plan" crap. It was NOT the plan for Trump to lose and for the Dems to cheat all over the country and nothing to be done about it.

Don't go there guys! Even if q is a psyop of some form, much of it was about empowering the individual. Empowering to figure things out, make a plan, rise above. Q or not, trump or not, nothing can change until a tipping point is reached where enough people understand this. That plan still stands. The people who understand and can see through it are the plan. Mope if you need to a bit but don't go downhill.

I can know all about everything.... But if I am powerless to take action, what good does that do?

The 'we have everything' crew needs to take care of business. Doesn't seem to be happening.
edit on b000000302020-11-05T12:33:32-06:0012America/ChicagoThu, 05 Nov 2020 12:33:32 -06001200000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Poll worker not allowed in to watch ballot counting.

Woman whose ballot was stolen. Her roommate's ballot was also stolen.

Nursing home? Assisted living? Kind of the perfect places to steal ballots. Many residents in these facilities have diminished capacity and would likely be completely unaware of the theft.

edit on 11/5/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Anybody around here a math nerd? Apparently Biden's victory in a lot of the swing states violates something called "Benfords Law". Most of this is above my head, but there are some people really excited over this discovery.

en.wikipedia.org...

I know, I know this is 4chan, but please read this active thread. There is a lot of good info in here. Also, look at the previous linked thread at the top of the first post. This same method has been used to invalidate elections in other countries.

boards.4chan.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That makes it even worse. I know all this information, but there is nothing I can really do with it. I tell my wife so many crazy things shes probably sizing me for a straight jacket at this point.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy
a reply to: Observationalist

I have also been having those dicussions with individuals. Democrats win both presidency and congress. Trump files lawsuits. On Inauguration Day, Biden is sworn in. By March, Trump has his day in court and is declared the rightful president of the US due to undeniable evidence presented in the court of justice.

That, in my opinion, is one of the better ways to provoke a civil war in the US.

What if the Dems never wanted the presidency, Hence why Joe Biden was selected to Run. They were preparing more impeachment lies all this time. But now they are gonna have to figure out how they will keep Joe upright for four years.

They are way more effective at dismantling this nation as the opposition than leading any sort of change. Joe can’t lead his own dog to water.

Maybe events are coming that they know about. It would be better not to be on the throne when the kingdom comes down. Who wants to be the president when the end of our nation is inevitable.

Now the presidency is like a hot potato.

Event Horizon
Boomerang

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I'm actually getting concerned about how at ease I am.
Highly uncharacteristic.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Maybe they ran that idiot just to see if their method of cheating would succeed. Clearly it has to some extent.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

20D chess:

Dems didn’t want to win
Dems chose not to fraud
Reps chose to use fraud to expose Dems
Reps make elections fraud-free for years and retain presidency

Haha... that’s in jest... mostly

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Same here. If Biden were already announced I might be a bit more on edge. I think we might see Dem party fracture here if all goes right.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

If true that is kinda huge. Its used for everything and when i read this i remember reading about it regarding voter fraud as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
They don’t censor things that are untrue.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Yes! Very very big!

Check this thread out. Much more data involved. I wish I could find this info from some place other than /pol/ but thats how it goes right now.

Read and decide for yourself.

boards.4chan.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If the DS;

- lied to FISA courts
- spied on a candidate & president
- weaponized the FBI/DOJ/CIA

and was not held accountable... what do you think would deter them from massive voter fraud?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Board of peace comes through again.

We're coming full circle

Autism, weaponized

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

I can know all about everything.... But if I am powerless to take action, what good does that do?

The 'we have everything' crew needs to take care of business. Doesn't seem to be happening.

That is infuriating BG, you are not "powerless." That's demoncrat talking points.

How often does one hear "the crowd lifted me up" or "the fans rallied us when we were down?" We are not powerless, we got this going through focus, sharing, changing our approach to information and how we see the world. That has an impact, so just like when the team drops two touchdowns in the first quarter to the visitors, we cheer and cheer, lend the support to turn it around.

The problem folks are not connecting with at the moment is the IMPACT is the reveal of the rigging, the lying, the cheating, that's the result of our actions - we did that. The result is what we see, exposure. Be happy, what was Q's mandate: Dig, expose, connect the dots, think outside the norms, and all of that effort brought this cancer to light. Thousands are sharing clips, pics, personal accounts at lightning speed. This all happened in 2016, but no one noticed.

We are not victims. Knock that crap right off fine Sir.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

20D chess:

Dems didn’t want to win
Dems chose not to fraud
Reps chose to use fraud to expose Dems
Reps make elections fraud-free for years and retain presidency

Haha... that’s in jest... mostly

Haha, Right. It’s ridiculous what is possible if you cram the tinfoil hat on hard enough.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
If the DS;

- lied to FISA courts
- spied on a candidate & president
- weaponized the FBI/DOJ/CIA

and was not held accountable... what do you think would deter them from massive voter fraud?

Perhaps that was the point? Those things you cut the tail off. But if voter fraud is exposed and eliminated, you cut the head of the snake off?

We all agree there was fraud in 2016, right?

But Trump won, so no need to investigate. Observe and learn. Make a few minor adjustments for 2018. Fade the house, but secure the Senate. Make real adjustments for 2020. Clean everyone out from top to bottom.

Life is all about picking battles.

Imagine if all voter fraud was erased from America’s history... how different would our country be? Maybe... this is the start of that.
edit on 5-11-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Yeah - they say it was an error, but the 140,000 votes were never removed from Bidens total....so WTF is going on here?

Exactly right, they said it was a "data glich", then said it was a typo. But instead of the 90 degree turn and dump of votes all in once moment, they just smoothed out the votes over time.

Did they even do that? I haven’t seen any graph where it suddenly shoots down by 100,000. As far as I have seen, they were accidentally added and never removed. I would love to see a chart otherwise...

What I'm saying it no, they didn't removed the votes, they just spread them out over a longer period of time and flattened the line making the close in votes appear less dramatic, the votes were never removed even though it was a "data glitch" or "typo".

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It’s always about the “primers” used before events. Both sides have been pushing the narrative of accepting election results. When it comes to court cases during Trumps presidency, one tends to see a pattern of media manipulation that leads to investigation. The investigation is taken all the way up the courts until finally proving that the allegations were completely unwarranted and damn near lies. Now, if Trump takes his case all the way up the courts after Biden is sworn in, and Trump wins proving that he had in fact won the presidency, along with proving who committed voter fraud; how exactly do you remove Biden from a falsely elected office without a civil war.

Not to be a #, but I have been here for over a decade as a lurker. There’s enough evidence on this site (if old links and pictures worked) to convict individuals and collectives. I’m battle hardened to this stuff. The epstein and ghislaine arrets proved to me that the ordinary people in the US don’t care about their crimes against humanity. It’s just a talking point. Even if Biden is arrested for “Hell his daughter Ashley already stated that Joe would do inappropriate stuff when he took a shower with her when she was younger.” no one would care. It would be a talking point, that’s it. It sucks, because every victory when it come to human and sex trafficking, ends up feeling like a loss.

With how politicized everything is, they need factual concrete evidence proven in court to allow the psyche of individuals to come to terms and justify taking up arms against their government.

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join