It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

The fact that Biden has not already officially declared victory is very telling, IMO. It is still very possible for Trump to win. Assuming he holds on in NC and GA, all that is needed is a victory in AZ and for him to hold on in PA.....I have no faith that the Dems are not going to cheat and win though. I am becoming more and more demoralized as time goes on. I don't want to hear any of this "its the plan" crap. It was NOT the plan for Trump to lose and for the Dems to cheat all over the country and nothing to be done about it.

I know its still early, but I have seen this movie before and I know how these things work. Biden will be declared the official victor, and nothing that happens after that is going to change that fact. I take solace in the Republican controlled Senate and an unchained, private citizen Trump (who will probably have his Twitter account permabanned on January 21st, 2021, btw.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So this is interesting. Is the NY Times finally starting to catch on to what we have known all along?

Trump sends out codes to his supporters - typos and all.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I am becoming more and more demoralized as time goes on. I don't want to hear any of this "its the plan" crap. It was NOT the plan for Trump to lose and for the Dems to cheat all over the country and nothing to be done about it.

If the plan was to make us depressed, it is succeeding.
Yes, it is getting pretty depressing.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Awesome - Another piece of the puzzle drops.
Mail covers database of everything going through the US postal system.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Allegheny County, PA still has 35,413 uncounted mail-in ballots, but elections staff is taking today off for "administrative work" and will not resume count until Friday. "I can't get an answer as to why,'' says @bethanyhallam
, a member of county elections board.

twitter.com...

Guess they need extra demo mail-in vote to win LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
A court order has given Trump supporters oversight ability in Pennsylvania.

mobile.twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Clip Pam saying they have access to the counting facility via court order.

DJT's legal team beat, collusion, impeachment, and a thousand other cases. Might be the best ever LEGIT team ever assembled.

First time in the life of many that Repubs can challenge an election at all, this dream team is the one the idiots who fixed the ballots have to deal with. The dems have been cheating without recourse for 40 years, they've gotten lazy, stupid and aren't up for this.

Hell, from Allanon's link, a Van, Chrysler 300 and a EFFING FERRARI dropped of 140k Biden Ballots in MI - AFTER THE ELECTION WAS OVER! How stupid was that? There were witnesses, how stupid was that? All we need are some ballots that read Joe Bindon and Kamalas Harrissons and it will be perfect.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Here we go folks

Election protests across the US: National Guard activated in Portland; Trump supporters gather in Phoenix, Las Vegas

Meanwhile in Detroit....

edit on 1152020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
BOOOM

www.law.cornell.edu...

edit on 5-11-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Jeez. I still want to be out casting votes when I am 120 years old.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Allegheny County, PA still has 35,413 uncounted mail-in ballots, but elections staff is taking today off for "administrative work" and will not resume count until Friday. "I can't get an answer as to why,'' says @bethanyhallam
, a member of county elections board.

twitter.com...

Guess they need extra demo mail-in vote to win LOL

A day off? In the middle of a hotly contested election?

What a bunch of BUFFOONS. The clown car is at full speed ahead.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Remember Remember the 5th of November gunpowder treason and plot.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well I waited for 4 years for Qanon to live up to any of its big promises. Nothing happened what a big joke this conspiracy turned out to be. 4chan really trolled all you guys.

I remember getting called a shill when I first made fun of this conspiracy and now everybody thinks it's a joke except the few people that are still hanging on to a last-ditch Hope that it may all come true if Trump is re-elected.

Like I said before, Q Annan is a controlled psyop or troll that will make people apathetic to real conspiracies in the future because this one failed so hard and people will lose hope on actually looking into other conspiracies.
edit on 5-11-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

SERIOUSLY!!!! TAKING THE DAY OFF?!?!??!? Are the really serious with this crap? It so obvious what they are doing. They have probably counted all the actual ballots. Now they need time to make up enough to make up the difference and carry Biden to victory. I have never in my life seen such egregious bull#.

WOW!

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Pam saying they have access to the counting facility via court order

Cant really hear clearly since the idiot that uploaded appears to have background music playing or her mic sucks? anyhow is this to observe the count or can they actually go in there and review all the votes already counted? If its the former it pointless.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

You're still a shill. If they wanted to make us apathetic to real conspiracies they have done the worst possible job imaginable. There are going to be more conspiracies coming out of this election than ever before.
edit on 5-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I am becoming more and more demoralized as time goes on. I don't want to hear any of this "its the plan" crap. It was NOT the plan for Trump to lose and for the Dems to cheat all over the country and nothing to be done about it.

If the plan was to make us depressed, it is succeeding.
Yes, it is getting pretty depressing.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

You're still a shill.

Thank you kind sir. Well all you have to do to trick a qanon person is to tell them any failed prediction is a tactic to throw off the enemy.

You're wrong because eventually qanon will die out and all but the gullible fools will realize they been duped and wasted all this time being trolled. I doubt they will want yo invest time into another conspiracy.

edit on 5-11-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

A very large majority of what Q has told us about has turned out to be true, so.....yeah.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I admit I was angry the other night, but at this point, isn’t the only option to keep digging? Dig. Deeper.

factcheck.thedispatch.com...

So Michigan ballot jump claims it was a typo, however, the numbers didn’t go back down after it was fixed...

So then...

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join