It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

'Nothing can stop what is coming' isn't just a catch phrase

It doesn't matter how it unfolds, the outcome is assured

The corrupt Dems & Left mongrels are attempting to force the Right to concede ground out of defeat and exhaustion. This mind game technique is discussed in detail by the propaganda master Edward Bernays based on Freudian roadmaps to the subconscious, bypassing rational logic filters.
Time to pull the plug. Matthew 6:25-34.

This interests me, if you have a readily available, accessible source for this I'd appreciate it.

There's a litigation technique that is basically this: keep grinding out work for your opponent, and dragging it out as long as you can, in the hopes that he or his client gets tired of the grind.

I detest it, because it has nothing to do with solving problems between two people or businesses. All it does is burn up time, money, effort, the client spends months and years (yes years) worrying about "the case" because it becomes personal.

One of the reasons I gave up litigation. Bad lawyers delight in doing this because they get to steal money from their clients, and they get to be dicks which is apparently human nature for a lot of people.

I could always see where a case would wind up, and at one point I just started pushing for that solution right away instead of "playing the game" (which needs to be done every now and then). Clients liked that lawsuits didn't drag out for a long time. It's just tiring for an honest guy like me to have to work with evil like that, especially when I knew (every single time) where the case would settle.

Yes, "evil" because it serves no valid purpose.
edit on 4-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Where do patriots rally if the Deep State manages to steal this?

Tijuana.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

It would be nice to hear from, you know, Q

I guess we are now at the point. Do we trust the plan.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you, Cranky. I have been passing all images, screen shots, twitter posts to friends and clients, telling them to stay calm and good things are actually happening. Most weren’t aware of all the judge appointments Trump made around the country.

My confidence has returned. We’ve got this.👍

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here is the point and counterpoint in WI votes vs. registered voters.

Reminder to source your claims so we can dig in together. We can’t productively research he said/she said stuff if we don’t know where your sources are:

No they don’t:
www.politifact.com...

Yes they do:
gellerreport.com...

I haven’t vetted either source, but this is at least a starting point.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Wow. Michigan update just doubled Joe’s lead. Went from 37,310 to 61,237 in past 30 min.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

'Nothing can stop what is coming' isn't just a catch phrase

It doesn't matter how it unfolds, the outcome is assured

That phrase has whole new meaning now. First mentioned in Q2494.

The corrupt Dems & Left mongrels are attempting to force the Right to concede ground out of defeat and exhaustion. This mind game technique is discussed in detail by the propaganda master Edward Bernays based on Freudian roadmaps to the subconscious, bypassing rational logic filters.
Time to pull the plug. Matthew 6:25-34.

Yes, the constant chipping away, consistent, repetitive messages (turning lies to truth), holding justice at bay by dragging out proceedings ad nauseam, hiding evidence, denying wrongdoing... all forms of mental torture and strategies used to break spirits and make people submissive and subservient. This is a battle of the wills and mental fatigue is a real thing. I've felt like I've had a vice grip around my brain my whole life but I'm not conceding. Ever. They'll break themselves trying to break me

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Tijuana.

I say Delaware.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Tijuana.

I say Delaware.

Pitchforks & Torches!

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Politifacts pants on fire uses state total registered voters vs state total of votes.

The claim is not about the state total but these two specific counties.

I have yet to see anyone dispute the hard facts on these two counties.

So here is how I see it.

These two counties had more people vote than were registered to vote, but as a whole less people voted in Wisconsin than were registered to vote.

Hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Wisc is so tight that a recount could expand Joes lead or turn it over to POTUS. There will be a lot of legal issues on what ballots are valid or not.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Politifacts pants on fire uses state total registered voters vs state total of votes.

The claim is not about the state total but these two specific counties.

I have yet to see anyone dispute the hard facts on these two counties.

So here is how I see it.

These two counties had more people vote than were registered to vote, but as a whole less people voted in Wisconsin than were registered to vote.

Hope this helps.

I haven’t seen any documentation on particular counties. Again, post a source so we can dig in. I have tons of friends in WI, and they are posting about total votes in WI.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The PA lead for Trump has gone from 500,000 this morning down to 320,000 now.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Rudy is off to Philly.

8drops with "Keystone."

Nov 20 2017 13:12:14 (EST)

This seems to fit for me, as the unusual 13, 12, 14 timestamp and 3 year delta. Points to this "keystone" being the Keystone State or PA.

PA DA also called it for Biden before the election - signaling and also forcing recusal for a contesting.

Bush Gore Timeline

November 20, 2000
• The Florida Supreme Court hears recount arguments from both the Gore and Bush camps regarding whether Secretary of State Harris should consider hand-recounted ballots before she certifies results of the presidential election (Palm Beach Canvassing Board v. Harris).
• In Palm Beach County, Judge Jorge Labarga rules that he has no constitutional authority to order a re-vote due to use of the butterfly ballot.

Why does the above matter, because the precedent is there, we can follow this - albeit crappy, path again. "Harris" mirror (remember her?).

There are 162 drops with "election."

Do you believe the election will be successfully rigged to avoid accountability?

This ^^^, "avoid" accountability? Not avoid but EXPOSE!

Jul 17 2020 15:16:18 (EST)

Note the similar timestamp pattern to the keystone post. 13:12:14:15:16:18 [17] is missing.

Link Trap Set? Phony CCP ballots? Enjoy The Show?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well now it's going to be impossible to arrest Joe Biden for any of the crimes he committed.

Stealing billions from the American Tax payers...run for office get a free pass
Sexually assaulting wives and girlfriends of Law Enforcement members...run for office and get a free pass
Repeatedly rape underaged family members...run for office and get a free pass

To the first claim, Hunter Biden has already exposed this
To the second claim, Secret Service Officers have already brought this up
As to the final claim, Ashley Biden has already talked about this

Yet nothing is done, and now that he is openly claiming a soft victory, I don't think Trump can do crap without making it look like political revenge. So with all this crap about trusting the plan, does anyone know what exactly "KU"s plan was? Because it seems like Grambler and Dashens might have been on to something.

In fact Casper, "KU", or even friggen Spiderman has done a damn thing in stopping this mess. The idea that it was all up to us (you know the digital warriors) to do something, give me a friggen break. Hey Flynn you know where the bodies are buried, then dig one up and drag it out so that the public can see it.

At least Jason used a golden Fleece to cover up a dragons eye, all we got was a diseased, mange, infested pile of crap thrown in our faces.

To everyone here we should have a secret handshake so in the camps we can group think a plan.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

All of it has gone down the sh*tter. Four years of foreplay and no convictions, FOR WHAT?

Q, the Phantom, it was all a f**king game.

We were played.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Non of this is real, we are watching a movie. All the worlds a stage....
The theme for 2020 is Uncertainty.

When we get exhausted from all this uncertainty we will beg for anything that resembles certainty.

They are wearing down our will, manipulate our emotions, pointing to hope, but they point in vain, as man made hope seems to always lead to disappointment.

“For when God made a promise to Abraham, since he had no one greater by whom to swear, he swore by himself, saying, "Surely I will bless you and multiply you." And thus Abraham, having patiently waited, obtained the promise. For people swear by something greater than themselves, and in all their disputes an oath is final for confirmation. So when God desired to show more convincingly to the heirs of the promise the unchangeable character of his purpose, he guaranteed it with an oath, so that by two unchangeable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled for refuge might have strong encouragement to hold fast to the hope set before us. We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters into the inner place behind the curtain, where Jesus has gone as a forerunner on our behalf, having become a high priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭6:13-20‬ ‭ESV‬‬
edit on 4-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Stevenmonet

Wisc is so tight that a recount could expand Joes lead or turn it over to POTUS. There will be a lot of legal issues on what ballots are valid or not.

White House lawyer Jay Sekulow just said their focus is going to be on the winning Georgia North Carolina Pennsylvania and Arizona.

In addition, they have filed multiple lawsuits with the Supreme Court today, and have sent election legal teams to at least two of the states.

Rudy Giuliani and his legal team should be in Philadelphia very soon.

His tweet: mobile.twitter.com...

Quite a bit is happening behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I thought there was no prohibition against arresting a president-elect.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Why are red states reporting percentages higher than blue states?

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join