It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The CONTRAST is there to HELP us see, not to break us down.

I was also thinking along the lines of this... with such a clear contrast between the rally attendances and vehicle trains of trump (versus biden turnout) republicans can see a clear rift in the media bias for what it is whether they are q followers or not.

This article speculates that Trump might start up a new media rival which in the media world would also attract many people who sense something was up with coverage of the election and corruption in general.

www.businessinsider.nl...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

'Nothing can stop what is coming' isn't just a catch phrase

It doesn't matter how it unfolds, the outcome is assured

That phrase has whole new meaning now. First mentioned in Q2494.

The corrupt Dems & Left mongrels are attempting to force the Right to concede ground out of defeat and exhaustion. This mind game technique is discussed in detail by the propaganda master Edward Bernays based on Freudian roadmaps to the subconscious, bypassing rational logic filters.
Time to pull the plug. Matthew 6:25-34.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

This Pennsylvania Supreme Court decision needs to be appealed to the full United States Supreme Court.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: imthegoat

Correct.

Trump gets NC/AK/GA/PA -> 268

Then one of: AZ, NV, MI, WI

That’s Trump’s path.

AP has awarded Wisconsin to Biden: www.msn.com...
(The state "found" votes after having been 100% counted at 5am this morning.)

Wisconsin also has more votes cast than registered voters 🤷‍♂️

With 112% of precincts reporting....wait...what??

Yeah, here in America's Dairyland about 100,000 more people voted than are registered to vote. In Outagamie and Calumet Counties, 13,500 misprinted ballots were received. The NG is straightening out that mess.

Overnight, thousands of ballots, all marked for Biden, were suddenly received, which is STATISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

WISCONSIN should DEFINITELY be RECOUNTED.

🤬 🤬 🤬
edit on 11/4/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

This Pennsylvania Supreme Court decision needs to be appealed to the full United States Supreme Court.

mobile.twitter.com...

Agreed. They will all end up at SCOTUS. The shenanigans are many.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I feel like we are moving further into bifurcation or divergence..the branching apart where the light becomes lighter, the dark becomes darker and the gray area in the middle fades out. Find your own center so the splitting of energy doesn't throw you off balance

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Correct.

That’s Trump’s path.

Thats crazy. Wont stand.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Agreed. They will all end up at SCOTUS. The shenanigans are many.

That explains why CNN was so discombobulated after President Trump's speech late last night. They couldn't believe that he would bother the Supreme Court over this little election loss. CNN is joined at the hip with the coup plotters, who continue trying hard to this very day.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
They are going to try and steal GA from Trump. Just saw a report that there are around 200,000 outstanding ballots left to be counted. Trump leads by a little over 100,000. I think its safe to assume that enough of those 200,000 are going to be for Biden to give him GA, and pretty much the whole election.

How do you lose (even with fraud) to a senile pervert who has a history of corruption?

ONLY with the fraud that is how you lose. They know they can't win on the facts. They MUST cheat or lose.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Correct.

That’s Trump’s path.

Thats crazy. Wont stand.

Turns out its not true.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't know how the hell the media can declare Wisconsin for Biden with all the news about lost ballots, misprinted ballots, thrown away ballots, and a ballot count far in excess of registered voters in the state.

This election has been a joke. The rallies that have been held are proof that this has been one giant cock-up, which Trump predicted months ago.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Correct.

That’s Trump’s path.

Thats crazy. Wont stand.

Turns out its not true.

Yes, it is.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I actually asked this a few days ago regarding what was going to happen when there are more votes than eligible voters. I think the 100 million early votes is suspicious and so is the fact that we supposedly only hit 40 million or so in person votes. I asked then, when would people start questioning these numbers.

I am completely convinced the electronic vote that I submitted and probably others at my location were not counted. The machine would print out the cards, say the ballot wasn't recognized and then you were told to go over to the scanning machine and scan it in. When I asked the guy whether it needed to be face up or down he said it didn't matter the machine will read it either way. He places your ID slip in then says to lay the ballot card on top of the slip and scan them in on top of each other. No readout or verification comes up on the screen other than it saying "your ballot has been submitted".

In addition, we never had the option of paper ballots when voting in person here. Usually there were 12 machines or so. This year, there were 4 machines and 24 stands where people could fill out paper ballots. They tried to scare people into using paper ballots by saying voting my machine would be a substantial wait. I don't trust either of those scenarios where I voted.
edit on 4-11-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

That sounds dirty as hell.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Correct.

That’s Trump’s path.

With 112% of precincts reporting....wait...what??

Yeah, here in America's Dairyland about 100,000 more people voted than are registered to vote. In Outagamie and Calumet Counties, 13,500 misprinted ballots were received. The NG is straightening out that mess.

Overnight, thousands of ballots, all marked for Biden, were suddenly received, which is STATISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

WISCONSIN should DEFINITELY be RECOUNTED.

🤬 🤬 🤬

Don't take this the wrong way but ... recounting bogus ballots will just give the same result.

If there's no mechanism for removing these ballots from the tally, which I suspect there may not be, then it's a screw job.
edit on 4-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You speak the truth, whatever Q is or not, the message was worth the read, always!

a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Agree to Purrfect, if coulda happened any other way, woulda. This not be a tickle under chin, this be fur ball release, movie break over, resupplied, ON ward

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Serious esoteriQa, skip if not interested.

For those in the self imposed fetal position because it wasn't a clean DJT win - this was all in the drops. Which of the Judges DJT appointed might hear these cases? Which of the Supreme Court judges DJT appointed might here these cases (especially post election cycle, local elections etc.). I said the other day, it is doing to the SC, it is in the drops. The vote rigging is/was there and it must be exposed for all to see. So why didn't Qteam just get rid of the vote rigging and let a clean win happen to show those swampy creatures the door?

EsoteriQa.

For anyone, any self reflective aspect of source (not clone-bots) to experience something it NEEDS CONTRAST. Without contrast there is nothing to see. Think light and dark, with everything being light there is no light as light cannot be defined. So spots of dark help define the light and vice versa.

We live in a polarity construct where the CONTRAST is created in "opposition" to a defined construct. So, left is created and then right defines left and left defines right. Left without contrast is nothing at all. So, how does this related to 11.3???

Easy. DJT is one definition, and Joe is the CONTRAST. So if DJT is positive, about peace deals, supportive, vibrant energy etc, then the CONTRAST must be the opposite. So Joe is a sleepy demented pedophile rooted in hate and anger. See it?

So in order for DJT to be defined, JOE MUST BE DEFINED, as the contrast!!! So I've said from hour one: DJT et al are playing fair, using the rules set up by the controllers to win. JOE is the CONTRAST, he is lying, cheating, stealing and worse. See it?

"But but but...." This isn't about how folks want to see it but presenting it as it is for all to see - should they choose. Putting it all out on the table.

The fetal position is born of "oh my god this is awful, the media says we didn't win, this was all for nothing..." Mind control aside, the issue isn't dire, but it is PERFECT. For the first time a "fair" election was had. "Voting is too important to be left to the people" has been the entire process to date - period - end (your vote never mattered - ever). So, we just had a fair election on one side, which reveals the cheating, lying and stealing and more by the CONTRAST. Anons should not be bothered by this (stop watching teeeveee) but the folks who don't know will get to see - they must as it is the CONTRAST.

For me this is BRILLIANT. It means those aligned with the Great Awakening were so powerful, so clear, that the reQuired a corrupt demented pedophile as their contrast. If Joe is the only candidate then corrupt demented pedophile is meaningless as Joe is Joe, Same for DJT. Worst candidate ever, worst campaign ever CONTRAST best candidate ever, best campaign ever. You know where you are by the contrast. In this case the contrast was extreme, VERY extreme. Think back to Bush Kerry, both meh. I'm not a pedophile aligner, how do I know, because there is the contrast for me to gauge with: JOE.

This is the Great Awakening, the Great Reveal, so in order for things to be revealed CONTRAST must be provided. Going into the fetal position now is the worst possible thing one can do, as it is a rejection of the Awakening. The current fetal position inducing contrast is created by the gd TEEEVEEE and eneMedia!!! THIS was in the drops from day one: We are going to the Supreme Court, we are going to be leveled by the eneMedia, we are going to reveal it all, this is the process. It was right there, and here we are. Giving up on 11.4 moaning about XXXX is, frankly, pathetic. Consider how it might be preparing to take the enemy stronghold and then whining when the battle finally occurred "waaaa, you said it would b easy, I hate you for lying..."

The CONTRAST is there to HELP us see, not to break us down.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Jan Brewer tweet.

500,000+ in-person votes still to count in AZ.
The Election Day votes were 65% Trump. Math working out in POTUS favor.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This honestly is turning out to be a fantastic show.

There's so much dismay and neigh sayers are louder than ever.
Yet this all is playing out just like we've seen time and time again. Think script, think of everything that has been discussed here and what we have learned in the process.

There are no coincidences and this massive over inflation in sleepy-joes favor is fixing to pop like a big blue balloon full of confetti. Ballot confetti that is.

Any guesses on how long this recount is gonna take. I'm sure many of you already know.

Stay safe and stay strong.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Where do patriots rally if the Deep State manages to steal this?

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join