It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: imthegoat

Correct.

Trump gets NC/AK/GA/PA -> 268

Then one of: AZ, NV, MI, WI

That’s Trump’s path.

AP has awarded Wisconsin to Biden: www.msn.com...
(The state "found" votes after having been 100% counted at 5am this morning.)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

11/5 -> 11*5 -> 55 -> 5x5

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Correct.

That’s Trump’s path.

Correct, that’s why Trump attorneys filed for recount. That’s still in play. 20k variance on 3.3m votes... room for recount impact.

Also, action filed in Michigan. Arizona next with this “sharpie” news.
edit on 4-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Did Fox news Election page go down?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

www.foxnews.com...

Whole site tanked on desktop view.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

The 6-3 Supreme Court should rule that all mailed-in ballots in PA-WI-MI-NC-NV be "signature matched" against the voter's registration card.

Those without legible signatures, the voter will be contacted and his/her vote verified.

I had to show ID, verify address and match signature yesterday.

It is asinine that this is not just SOP everywhere.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Excellent value add SSC!

Nov 5th = 11*5 = 55 = 5by5 = EYES ON.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It’s all about Nevada.

- PA/GA/NC/AK to Trump.

- one of NV/WI/AZ/MI for the win. Best shot at NV.

NV - down 7k with 191k votes to count
WI - down 20k with a recount coming
AZ - down 93k with 446k votes to count (in person)
MI - down 37k with 112k votes to count

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

a reply to: crankyoldman

The 6-3 Supreme Court should rule that all mailed-in ballots in PA-WI-MI-NC-NV be "signature matched" against the voter's registration card.

Those without legible signatures, the voter will be contacted and his/her vote verified.

I had to show ID, verify address and match signature yesterday.

It is asinine that this is not just SOP everywhere.

The pre-designed CHEAT is with mailed-in ballots. That's why Pelosi-Biden began pushing the idea in March 2020. I get the feeling that Fauci helped Covid-19 spread intentionally. In March he told Americans not to wear a face mask. They're all in it together.

If President Trump has intel to prove it, we must be getting close to that intel being revealed...I HOPE.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
For those saying "it is over..." I assume because something something teeeveee: What is in the briefs that have been prepared by the Legal Team? Which courts will be hearing those arguments? What is the time table for rulings? It should be said that no one cheats until they cheat. The dems could have NOT cheated, they did, now comes the result.

If folks have decided he "cannot win" because teeeveee, then there is no reason for those briefs to have been created in the first place, so why did they do it? What happened in Bush V. Gore? Then again, some of the defeatists might not be familiar with this because it was 20 years ago, but there is precedent.

Save space.

For those figuring this Q thing was just a honey pot to root out the non compliers. Question.

In the Stalin model, who were rounded up first? Those who helped the rise to power, those who resisted or those who sat on the fence?

If one believes that in the world of AI, darpamedia, mind reading/control that those three categories were not defined by all people 25 years ago they are being naive. There was/is no need to create some Q type event to figure out who is who. It was done, in fact, and those who became Anons did so because it was known they would and the counter was put in place.

If one does in the end believe that "it's all a trap" then voting would be stupid. Then carrying a phone would be self destructive. Then shopping for anything would be all added to the data base and "political affiliation" would be the least useful definer of all. The shill argument is "well Q and Q+ tricked you, now you are outed..." which is HILARIOUS as if Joe being elected will be kind to the shills or as if fence sitting or living as a bloated shill is better then evolving, growing, learning etc.

Utter nonsense by even the logic used. This thread alone has shown unequivocally that every breath is tracked, all are a known commodity and being an Anon didn't tag one with a yellow arm band any more then being a shill tagged one as "don't arrest me I love Biden" faithful.

Commit. Either commit to your path and be willing to adjust, adjust, accordingly or give up with life. A life without purpose, meaning and a path is not a life at all.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
AZ counting in-person computerized votes slower than they did mailed-in votes.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I just want to add a few small paragraphs to my earlier post.

Though my primary trust is with God, I still maintain that the Q phenom and DJT are genuine. I just don't fall into the trap of investing all hope in what could easily be created for alternative purposes. But, at no point, ever have Q posts stated that this win would be decisive and clear. It's important to observe how much you yourself insert into the narrative.
There was a red wave, and yet despite all that, his election is still contested! How can that possibly be?

What should be observed, is that when you look at the support Trump has had at the rallies, and overall on the ground, it SHOULD seem inconceivable that he didn't win. Bidens performance and support SHOULD make you question how he could possibly win. That feeling you have that this is all wrong is precisely the point of all this.

Again, this is what Q projected... everyone was encouraged to vote... to ensure high visibility of Trump support, and honest countable votes. But at the same time, Q was saying that they will do everything in their power to distort and steal the election. Q never said they'd stop that or that "don't worry, we'll win this all by a clear margin". But Q did continue to say trust the plan. So, the only deduction I can make from that, is that this is clearly part of it, as uncomfortable as it is and as nerve wracking as it all is.

That's all.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
AZ counting in-person computerized votes slower than they did mailed-in votes.

Not slower, but “after”. They count the mail in and absentee votes first. Then the in-person votes which is heavy Trump. Enough? Not sure. Need them to finish counting. Especially if they used a pen that doesn’t let machine count the vote.

Gov (Ducey) and former Gov Brewer twitters should be looked at.

mobile.twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 4-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Correct.

That’s Trump’s path.

Wisconsin also has more votes cast than registered voters 🤷‍♂️

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
@GenFlynn

"Words to live by for the coming days. God bless and protect America"

twitter.com...

We're in the Fog of War. Need 24-48hrs of self-reflection.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Works for me and Wisconsin has been called for Biden. Arizona was called last night. Trump cannot win without Mochigan.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Correct.

That’s Trump’s path.

Wisconsin also has more votes cast than registered voters 🤷‍♂️

With 112% of precincts reporting....wait...what??

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

www.foxnews.com...

Works for me and Wisconsin has been called for Biden. Arizona was called last night. Trump cannot win without Mochigan.

Sure he can. NC/GA/AK/PA to Trump.

Then Nevada or Arizona. Best chance w/NV

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Can't give my source but Trump just today call his top 10 donors to wire him give or take a million dollars there are several states where the amount of cast ballots far exceeds the amount of registered voters.

Dig in
hunker down and
enjoy the show

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is that the same Giuliani that got nothing accomplished with biden laptop leak? lets not hold our breath on this if he is on the job. What next Barr is going to do something too.

edit on 171130America/ChicagoWed, 04 Nov 2020 14:17:07 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join