It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Serious esoteriQa, skip if not interested.

For those in the self imposed fetal position because it wasn't a clean DJT win - this was all in the drops. Which of the Judges DJT appointed might hear these cases? Which of the Supreme Court judges DJT appointed might here these cases (especially post election cycle, local elections etc.). I said the other day, it is doing to the SC, it is in the drops. The vote rigging is/was there and it must be exposed for all to see. So why didn't Qteam just get rid of the vote rigging and let a clean win happen to show those swampy creatures the door?

EsoteriQa.

For anyone, any self reflective aspect of source (not clone-bots) to experience something it NEEDS CONTRAST. Without contrast there is nothing to see. Think light and dark, with everything being light there is no light as light cannot be defined. So spots of dark help define the light and vice versa.

We live in a polarity construct where the CONTRAST is created in "opposition" to a defined construct. So, left is created and then right defines left and left defines right. Left without contrast is nothing at all. So, how does this related to 11.3???

Easy. DJT is one definition, and Joe is the CONTRAST. So if DJT is positive, about peace deals, supportive, vibrant energy etc, then the CONTRAST must be the opposite. So Joe is a sleepy demented pedophile rooted in hate and anger. See it?

So in order for DJT to be defined, JOE MUST BE DEFINED, as the contrast!!! So I've said from hour one: DJT et al are playing fair, using the rules set up by the controllers to win. JOE is the CONTRAST, he is lying, cheating, stealing and worse. See it?

"But but but...." This isn't about how folks want to see it but presenting it as it is for all to see - should they choose. Putting it all out on the table.

The fetal position is born of "oh my god this is awful, the media says we didn't win, this was all for nothing..." Mind control aside, the issue isn't dire, but it is PERFECT. For the first time a "fair" election was had. "Voting is too important to be left to the people" has been the entire process to date - period - end (your vote never mattered - ever). So, we just had a fair election on one side, which reveals the cheating, lying and stealing and more by the CONTRAST. Anons should not be bothered by this (stop watching teeeveee) but the folks who don't know will get to see - they must as it is the CONTRAST.

For me this is BRILLIANT. It means those aligned with the Great Awakening were so powerful, so clear, that the reQuired a corrupt demented pedophile as their contrast. If Joe is the only candidate then corrupt demented pedophile is meaningless as Joe is Joe, Same for DJT. Worst candidate ever, worst campaign ever CONTRAST best candidate ever, best campaign ever. You know where you are by the contrast. In this case the contrast was extreme, VERY extreme. Think back to Bush Kerry, both meh. I'm not a pedophile aligner, how do I know, because there is the contrast for me to gauge with: JOE.

This is the Great Awakening, the Great Reveal, so in order for things to be revealed CONTRAST must be provided. Going into the fetal position now is the worst possible thing one can do, as it is a rejection of the Awakening. The current fetal position inducing contrast is created by the gd TEEEVEEE and eneMedia!!! THIS was in the drops from day one: We are going to the Supreme Court, we are going to be leveled by the eneMedia, we are going to reveal it all, this is the process. It was right there, and here we are. Giving up on 11.4 moaning about XXXX is, frankly, pathetic. Consider how it might be preparing to take the enemy stronghold and then whining when the battle finally occurred "waaaa, you said it would b easy, I hate you for lying..."

The CONTRAST is there to HELP us see, not to break us down.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

link   
They are going to try and steal GA from Trump. Just saw a report that there are around 200,000 outstanding ballots left to be counted. Trump leads by a little over 100,000. I think its safe to assume that enough of those 200,000 are going to be for Biden to give him GA, and pretty much the whole election.

link   
'Nothing can stop what is coming' isn't just a catch phrase

It doesn't matter how it unfolds, the outcome is assured

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you. This is about dark to light. This DSDemCorruptionMachine has to be rolled into the Light for All to See. If you have eyes to see, you will see it. 4-6% will remain blind (maybe more), but the rest will hear it with their own ears and see it with their own eyes.

The fake news is the enemy of the people. They don't want their ties exposed, so they will blur the important scenes of this "movie". "We are the news now" has to be that construct you so eloquently speak of to contrast the enemedia.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
They are going to try and steal GA from Trump. Just saw a report that there are around 200,000 outstanding ballots left to be counted. Trump leads by a little over 100,000. I think its safe to assume that enough of those 200,000 are going to be for Biden to give him GA, and pretty much the whole election.

How do you lose (even with fraud) to a senile pervert who has a history of corruption?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Holy Moly! John James was winning bigly last night, but look what DJT just told us:

Wow! It looks like Michigan has now found the ballots necessary to keep a wonderful young man, John James, out of the U.S. Senate. What a terrible thing is happening!
. twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Thank you. This is about dark to light. This DSDemCorruptionMachine has to be rolled into the Light for All to See. If you have eyes to see, you will see it. 4-6% will remain blind (maybe more), but the rest will hear it with their own ears and see it with their own eyes.

The fake news is the enemy of the people. They don't want their ties exposed, so they will blur the important scenes of this "movie". "We are the news now" has to be that construct you so eloquently speak of to contrast the enemedia.

Exactly QOS, This was/is all in the drops. Confirmed Judges, Lawyers on Standby, direct communication pathway. This is not just another four year election indeed. Anons need to lead here, not fall back, but hold the energy you are and solider on. DJT is not quitting, I'll be damned if I'm quitting because the eneMedia and a couple of shills tell me I must.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

So is the show going to start after Biden takes office so he will prosecute himself?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

So is the show going to start after Biden takes office so he will prosecute himself?

Show is over. Trump has no path to victory unless Michigan miraculously goes back to leaning red. GA, PA, NC, and AK are not enough for Trump to win, which most likely means they're going to take the senate too.

Guess its been fun, guys.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It would be nice to hear from, you know, Q.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I now believe THURSDAY 5th NOVEMBER is the key pivot point!

WHY? We know KU has a strong emphasis on History and Repeating/Not Repeating it!

Remember, remember! The fifth of November, The Gunpowder treason and plot; I know of no reason Why the Gunpowder treason Should ever be forgot!

1) In 1605, Guy Fawkes literally tried to UNDERMINE DEMOCRACY by blowing up the UK Houses of Parliament - it is the reason we have fireworks night!

2) There are 6 KU key symbols that align with this plot: GUNPOWDER, Treason, Plot, Lantern, "Light will defeat darkness", Fireworks - which I expand on in following points:

a) GUNPOWDER
In #1314 KU started the /Patriotsfight read only page - which then became /ProjectDComms where indictments are being posted:

Q !2jsTvXXmXs No.62 📁
May 4 2018 15:46:23 (EST)
Justice.jpg

[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

What stands out in the picture? The FIRE formed by the GUNPOWDER in the cannon being lit!

This repeat of the Gunpowder plot will be the SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD!

b) TREASON: appears 65 (sums to 11-November) times in 46 Posts - giving Nov 4th to 6th,

c) PLOT: Appears 8 times in 6 posts - notably in these lines of #1928 and #1929:

MOVIE 1 [Full]: The 'START'
PLOT: How the intelligence apparatus, State Dept, and Dept of "JUSTICE" of the United States, in joint effort w/ our (x) primary foreign allies + other covert assets, as directed by HUSSEIN [WH] in coordination w/ HRC, colluded and conspired to RIG THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2016 in an effort to install HRC

What happens when the American public is shown proofs of not ONE but TWO RIGGED ELECTIONS - it demonstrates this was not a one-off and is the MODUS OPERANDI for deep state!

d) LANTERNS: From the poem link above, these two lines are important:

But, by God's providence, him they catch, With a dark lantern, lighting a match!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 7df6bf No.8839415 📁
Apr 18 2020 12:30:12 (EST)
_.jpg

Notice in the picture are 2 DARK LANTERNS exposed to the LIGHT of 5 window panes!
This equals 2016 and 2020 attempts to blow up or UNDERMINE democracy, being exposed to the light on Nov 5th!

e) LIGHT WILL DEFEAT DARKNESS

From the poem again, "With a dark lantern, lighting a match!"

Now re-read #328

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 4533cb No.73461 📁
Dec 11 2017 12:32:11 (EST)
:Owls:
Light will overcome d_a_rkness.
Light will expose darkne_s_s.
Light will _reveal_ darkness.
Light will defeat darkness.

Q

This is telling us what is currently happening: POTUS will win election and through it expose and defeat deep state darkness.

Note also that the Chan ID of 4533cb resolves to Nov 4th PAIN MIRROR.
Note that the bolded timestamp has a MIRROR of 11.5 = Nov 5th.

f) FIREWORKS: appears in 6 Posts:
#2305, Oct 1 2018 14:42:31 - bolding gives Nov 5th!
#1621, Jun 28 2018 11:33:42 - bolding gives Nov 5th!
#1573, Jun 20 2018 10:43:02 - bolding gives Nov 5th!
#1124, Apr 10 2018 14:16:11 - bolding gives Nov 5th!
#327, Dec 11 2017 12:23:09 - bolding gives Nov 5th and Chan ID does too!
#326, Dec 10 2017 23:32:52 - bolding gives Nov 5th!

edit on 4-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: interupt42

Show is over. Trump has no path to victory unless Michigan miraculously goes back to leaning red. GA, PA, NC, and AK are not enough for Trump to win, which most likely means they're going to take the senate too.

Guess its been fun, guys.

GA/PA/NC/AK -> Trump

Then one of AZ/NV/MI/WI. NV is best chance. WI after that.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Well thats easy when you don't even have to really campaign. When the entire national News Media campaigns for you for 4 years straight, what is actually true in reality begins to not matter so much. The media has been successful in creating their own reality that tens of millions of people in this country happily lap up and never ever question. Its pathetic really.

Something has to be done besides a bunch of toothless Congressional hearings and a bunch of bitching on Social Media.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Not going anywhere here but definitely burnt on campaign politics at the moment ....
Personal opinion is there whiping up the riots ....err excuses....when DJT is announced President ..... I keep hearing Friday being mentioned ... And Q drop 44 would make sense pointing to this Friday ... CURIOUS ... And speculation .... Meanwhile .... Jeffre y Epstein’s sex-abuse mansion in Florida will be demolished

edit on 1142020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Thats not true.

Winning NC, GA, AZ and PA gives Trump over 270. As far as I know all of these states are still in play.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Thats not true.

Winning NC, GA, AZ and PA gives Trump over 270. As far as I know all of these states are still in play.

GA, NC, PA, and AK are whats left leaning red per fox news' election thing. That's only 54. 54+214=268.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The first Hollywood blockbuster about Covid is here and it reminds of Bill Gates’ less known work

The producer behind “Armageddon,” “The Purge” and “A Quiet Place” has released a trailer for his upcoming feature film “Songbird.” It predicts a dire, snowballing disease mutation — COVID-23 — that has created a horrific hellscape by 2024.

Songbird is billed as a “terrifying thriller” and the “first feature film to be made during COVID-19 in Los Angeles, and about the pandemic itself”. The official press-release reads:

“The COVID-23 virus has mutated and the world is in its fourth year of lockdown. Infected Americans are ripped from their homes and forced into quarantine camps known as Q-Zones, from which there is no escape, as a few brave souls fight back against the forces of oppression.”

Are we just watching another predictive-programming movie or has Michael Bay lost his mind?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Correct.

Trump gets NC/AK/GA/PA -> 268

Then one of: AZ, NV, MI, WI

That’s Trump’s path.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yep. Q has warned us of the upcoming vote rigging for months....and also the entities behind it.

The 6-3 Supreme Court should rule that all mailed-in ballots in PA-WI-MI-NC-NV be "signature matched" against the voter's registration card.

Those without legible signatures, the voter will be contacted and his/her vote verified.

Those with no signatures at all, will be discarded.

Those steps will ensure "election integrity" was maintained.

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join