It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

PSMM, where are you getting your numbers?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, this was the big reveal.... if POTUS couldn’t get re-elected (the easy part) then what hope of an “awakening”. Oh, I’m woke the &$@? up now.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

Can you guys do a twitter search for "His loss is the only reason i'm still alive" and see what comes up? I am seeing thousands post this same message with some creepy video attached.

They are tweeting:

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.

They sometimes change the first sentence, but the rest is identical. There are 1000s of them. Some bot net?

Yes, I see what you mean. Many definitely look to be from a troll farm/sock puppet accts. Some with only 1 follower.

edit on 4-11-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

PSMM, where are you getting your numbers?

Combo of ABC/FOX

I’m putting NC/GA/AK/PA in Trump’s bucket.
I’m letting Joe keep AZ for now.

That leaves NV to decide the winner.
edit on 4-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Looks like Sharpie-gate is becoming a thing. If you manned a polling station and you handed somebody a sharpie to use on their ballot, you may be a criminal...especially if you only gave them to registered Republicans.

edit on 4-11-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Looks like Sharpie-gate is becoming a thing. If you're manning a polling station and you handed somebody a sharpie to use on their ballot, you may be a criminal...especially if you only gave them to registered Republicans.

That is EXACTLY what happened to me. I got my ballot, was directed to a booth. No writing instrument. I got up and on the other side was a basket of pencils so I grabbed one. The poll worker came running over and said “no, use one the pens” and handed me a sharpie pen.

ETA: I still think the machine read it. Not sure this is a real problem.
edit on 4-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If the PA counts keep going at their current pace, Joe will not only win the 2020 election but he also is now the Governor of PA.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Brian Cates (Thread):

Remember, DHS printed the ballots.

They have radioactive isotopes and watermarks and other identifiers. This isn't advertised broadly, but the info was out there.

Ballots printed by other parties or foreign countries won't pass muster when challenged in court.

twitter.com...

"Watch The Water"mark.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Sharpies bleed, which would invalidate the ballot.

I always bring a good black ballpoint pen and a #2 pencil.
edit on 11/4/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Excellent find. Thank you for posting Brian's thread.

I guess we don't want this widely known or there might be huge fires in buildings storing counted ballots in certain States.

edit on 11/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

When all the lawsuits and dust settles, I have a feeling there WILL be some form of verifiable Voter I.D.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm having trouble with Twatter. I keep getting a message that says "This content is not available to you."

When I refresh, the content appears.

Anyone else?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm calling this right now. This is so incredibly obvious.

Bare with me. I came to this as an outsider with no poltical affiliation other than I hated anything Authority and especially ass-backward leftist ideal.
Then covid hit. I pieced together by myself what was happening. I then somehow went back down the Pgate rabbit hole that THEN led me here.

THIS IS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE. I think many people currently panicked are forgetting simple things. I know NO PERSON (zero, zilch, nadda) in my everyday life that believes anything from the MSM.
Fox screwed it for my wife last night. She realized she was hoodwinked.....the only outlet she could trust was obliberated in seconds when they called it for Biden.

For people to believe you must SHOW not TELL.

Trump TELLS you ahead of time and then later you are SHOWN.

To sit and think all this ridiculous crap will go unpunished is not only illogical it's fantasy at this point.

Are we really going to be naive enough to think the cabal/deepstate/china will win without a serious fight?
Do you have any idea how many twitter accounts I've blown through?

You do not attack a system until you know you can win. The system has been attacked so badly by common sense there's no going back to single points of information. Yea this transition will be brutal, but it's completely absurd to lose hope at this point in time.

Too many patriotic every day Joe's work in military, intelligence agencies, etc. You think those people don't know what's going on? You honestly think our military would allow china to take the country via an election?

That's absurd. Completely absurd.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Looks like Sharpie-gate is becoming a thing. If you manned a polling station and you handed somebody a sharpie to use on their ballot, you may be a criminal...especially if you only gave them to registered Republicans.

I was thinking about this last night and forgot to post a thought re: Sharpies. Am I misremembering a KU post with a pic. of a Sharpie? I may be thinking about something to do with Catherine Herridge but I just can't remember. Anybody remember anything like that?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Trump’s PA lead from 500,000 this morning to 266,000. Evaporating.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
18 Drops With "Ballot"

Note the highlighted word ^^^ for those who got the PM on nameless.

"Inserts" = what was inserted into the ballots (paper).

Which states didn't "call it" then had the big turn around?

Challenge Legally [4] = 11.4 = the day the challenges started.

Q780 specifically...

The DHS will be submitting a final report to the WH/DOJ/other state and local agencies outlining our findings as early as March [ ], 2018. While this report only encompasses a sampling of twenty-two (22) counties across the U.S., it is strongly suggested, based on the evidence provided, that a mandated countrywide investigation begin under the recommended US50-EIC guidelines as set forth in Section VII of the final report. Furthermore, based on our immediate findings, we recommend the adoption of 8(E)(F)(G)(H) be made immediately to combat sources & methods currently being deployed to …………………………..

[F] (looking for what "f" is now)

This was PLANNED, or, that is all just one helluva coincidence.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I'm having trouble with Twatter. I keep getting a message that says "This content is not available to you."

When I refresh, the content appears.

Anyone else?

Yes getting it for last coupe of days. Welcome to the digital dictatorship. Been messed around with on Reddit and other social media too. Just made a twetch account because i sick of this stuff. Decentralised, non censored runs on the blockchain. Its worth a try.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Watch for a different understanding of Q

This has been in the back of my mind for a while now.

Thank you for posting! This put my thoughts in perspective!

Biblically speaking the battle is already won but things are supposed to get much much worse before they get better.

“The worst time that the world has ever experienced” to paraphrase the biblical message, is what is to come.

Not salvation by Q, Trump, Flynn, Jesuits, etc.

Is this “dark to light” the Hegelian dialectic being played out on a biblical scale?

I highly recommend watch, especially those of you with a knowledge of scripture.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Anyone been watching the raw vote tally per state? I watched Trumps tally in Michigan drop from 2.6m+ to 2.5m, and then back up to 2.6m+ in 15 minutes. How does the vote count go down at all?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

GAT, are you thinking of the Catherine Herridge tweets with pictures of pink and yellow sharpies used as clock hands on declassified documents?

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join