It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thats weird because the NY Times election tracker site is showing roughly twice as many votes cast for each person. But I see this official site was just updated recently.....so, who to believe? The Michigan Secretary of State, or the NY Times?

Ten Days of Darkness

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

a reply to: crankyoldman

The fact that DHS produced the official ballots is huge, if the administration chooses to take advantage... and have fraudulent ballots thrown out, by the Supreme Court.

is this verified or just a guess?

I don't know. But it makes sense, considering everything Democrats did to President Trump over the past four years.

Also...Trump campaign press conference this afternoon.

Summary: We know what they did, and we're not going to let them get away with it.

Vidclip: twitter.com...

Great.

How about, "we knew they were going to do it and we did everything we could to stop it."

Oh, right, you dropped the ball on something we all knew - **all** knew - was going to happen.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Excellent find. Thank you for posting Brian's thread.

I guess we don't want this widely known or there might be huge fires in buildings storing counted ballots in certain States.

Bull#.

My ballot was printed by a laser jet printer sitting next to the poll worker, after I checked in.

The ballot was custom printed for my address - all the races from the districts I'm in. I saw it come out of the printer. Great system, really. No "extra" ballots sitting in boxed in a corner.

Fake news.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I'm having trouble with Twatter. I keep getting a message that says "This content is not available to you."

When I refresh, the content appears.

Anyone else?

Been happening for a long time. Mostly when I link from here ... and to (R) or conservative issues.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
One thing this election has taught me.

CRIME PAYS

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: justsaying111

CRIME PAYS

You needed the election to tell you that? As if congressional idiots being worth tens of millions of dollars isn't enough?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I'm having trouble with Twatter. I keep getting a message that says "This content is not available to you."

When I refresh, the content appears.

Anyone else?

Been happening for a long time. Mostly when I link from here ... and to (R) or conservative issues.

Twitter has always done that for me, via the app, even before Trump. No idea about on desktop.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Hol up

Your ballot was just pooped out by a printer?
edit on 11 4 2020 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

So .. what you saw was legit, and not worth arguing.

You are just one observer though; so, what about everyone else?

You have an n=1 study going...
edit on 4-11-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: typo

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: justsaying111

CRIME PAYS

You needed the election to tell you that? As if congressional idiots being worth tens of millions of dollars isn't enough?

I always knew it. But there is supposed to be consequences when you get caught red handed which is why I dont commit any crimes.

Maybe its time to change my thinking.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Everyone knew this ahead of time, so good question. If they allowed them to do this so that they could be caught in the act, they may have cut their own throats if they can't move fast enough on this. On the other hand if they knew this was going to happen and purposely did nothing, then isn't that similar to being an accomplice to the crime? I'm pretty sure it's a crime not to report a crime in progress, and even if your are law enforcement it's a crime to not stop a crime in progress.

So which way does this all go? Will we see people getting pinched this weekend, or are we going to see crooks get away with this while the other side points and says, "See what kind of crooks these people are".

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Hold up. Was the paper special printed paper for the election, or was it all printed out on blank white paper?

Let me clarify this;
Was the paper that got printed on already have all the color parts pre-printed and spaces made for local officials to be added in at the poll place by the printer, or was plain blank paper put into a printer and given to you to vote on?
edit on 4-11-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

I doubt the election is the climax, I’m sure this will be the catalyst to start the climax of this movie.
It’s gonna be a Die Hard kinda of Christmas I think.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thats weird because the NY Times election tracker site is showing roughly twice as many votes cast for each person. But I see this official site was just updated recently.....so, who to believe? The Michigan Secretary of State, or the NY Times?

Ten Days of Darkness

this line of thinking is the last straw i will give only because it is a logical explanation for this quote.
so i will hold the line till the 14th, albeit unhappily i will be complaining quite a lot because i think there should have been a better way. if the 14th comes and goes and no indictments, no election results that say to me there is hope then. i have to believe i either had my hopes to high or i fell for the weaponized disinfo from the media.

i do want to say that i do have a sense this will work out fine, i believe the fraud was outragous and it will be exposed there cannot be 71 million people supporting biden's plans... if there is we are done anyway

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
#### Q . Trolled us this whole time . Im extremely pissed lol

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Hol up

Walk in the door.

Get accosted for not wearing a mask.

Tell them to go fly a kite with their mask.

Tell them my last name.

Go to the desk for people's names starting with my letter.

Tell her my name, she types it in.

Asks me my address. I tell her.

Hand her my DL so she can spell my last name. She has a fit, they're not allowed to ask for ID (North Carolina .. that's a whole story).

She clicks a button, the ballot customized to my races (congress, county, city, judicial, etc.) is printed out.

Has a bar code on top.

She scans (for some reason I can't remember ...) a paper that also printed out (?) with my name on it, then scans the bar code on the ballot.

I vote.

Put the ballot into the vote counting thinger (looks like a printer/scanner).

Done. My vote is counted, and they know I voted so no one can claim to be me (I assume they know *how* I voted but whatevs, there's no constitutional guarantee of a secret ballot) and I assume if they had to, they could pull my ballot out of a pile - the bar code thing.

Good system, actually, no reason why that precinct's votes shouldn't be tabulated instantly when the polls close.
edit on 4-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

So .. what you saw was legit, and not worth arguing.

You are just one observer though; so, what about everyone else?

You have an n=1 study going...

Observer of what?

I didn't stand there all day but I assume the process was the same, in my county, for everyone. It was very high tech and efficient, I doubt they faked an entire electronic process for my benefit.

If there was fraud, it would be in the machine that scanned the completed ballot, in the programming.

I think they did a good job of it, very professional and fraud-proof.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You can ignore my question, but I'm still curious about the paper used. Thanks for adding the information.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Hol up

Mine was. They scanned my voter "Fast Pass" that was mailed to me, and the printer printed my ballot.

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join