It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The fact that DHS produced the official ballots is huge, if the administration chooses to take advantage... and have fraudulent ballots thrown out, by the Supreme Court.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Guyfriday

All of it has gone down the sh*tter. Four years of foreplay and no convictions, FOR WHAT?

Q, the Phantom, it was all a f**king game.

We were played.

It seems that way. I get that Trump wanted to do things Legally, but seriously it's exactly like guns laws. It only works on people already following the law. Trump wanting to follow the law doesn't work when the other side is actively skirting the law every step of the way.

"KU", Casper, and everyone else hasn't said what the plan was. It's like that psychology test where the tester keeps changing the rules without telling you to see how you respond to stress. That's friggen "KU".

Here we are all thing that it's a game of chess, but in reality it's been shoots and ladders the whole time. It feels like we've been played doesn't it. So much for Casper's "ARE YA READY KIDS?" doesn't add anything, nor does it take anything away. What are we suppose to be ready for? Nothing added, thanks a lot.
edit on 4-11-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
GA/NC/AK/PA + Nevada or Arizona for the Trump victory.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I thought there was no prohibition against arresting a president-elect.

by law a President Elect can be played under citizen's arrest, then handed over to the local authorities. Give it a try and see what happens, it's just the same for law enforcement if they try it too, but if the order to arrest comes from the current President oh well then let the political attacks begin. If Trump, the US Marshall Service, or even one of us goes and tries to arrest Biden do you think that the Trotskyist DNC members will allow that to happen without antifa/BLM destroying a few cities? Hell even the stupid Governors that allowed their cities to burn and were up for re-election have somehow gotten re-election even though the numbers aren't adding up.

So no there are no prohibitions against arresting the president elect, but it's a damn great why to start a civil war like event.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Can you guys do a twitter search for "His loss is the only reason i'm still alive" and see what comes up? I am seeing thousands post this same message with some creepy video attached.

They are tweeting:

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.

They sometimes change the first sentence, but the rest is identical. There are 1000s of them. Some bot net?
edit on 4-11-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Watch for a different understanding of Q

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Every one needs to calm the # down. All of yas.
No way Biden is winning without serious # going down.
Do not forget the Trump trains. Don't forget his rally attendance.

People see what's happening. The only people who do not are already lost.

This was to discredit the MSM and it got to the people who it needed to get to if nothing else.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Good. We'll see if Bill bar is up to the task if the Supreme Court does not come through for us.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

'Nothing can stop what is coming' isn't just a catch phrase

It doesn't matter how it unfolds, the outcome is assured

The corrupt Dems & Left mongrels are attempting to force the Right to concede ground out of defeat and exhaustion. This mind game technique is discussed in detail by the propaganda master Edward Bernays based on Freudian roadmaps to the subconscious, bypassing rational logic filters.
Time to pull the plug. Matthew 6:25-34.

This interests me, if you have a readily available, accessible source for this I'd appreciate it.

There's a litigation technique that is basically this: keep grinding out work for your opponent, and dragging it out as long as you can, in the hopes that he or his client gets tired of the grind.

I detest it, because it has nothing to do with solving problems between two people or businesses. All it does is burn up time, money, effort, the client spends months and years (yes years) worrying about "the case" because it becomes personal.

One of the reasons I gave up litigation. Bad lawyers delight in doing this because they get to steal money from their clients, and they get to be dicks which is apparently human nature for a lot of people.

I could always see where a case would wind up, and at one point I just started pushing for that solution right away instead of "playing the game" (which needs to be done every now and then). Clients liked that lawsuits didn't drag out for a long time. It's just tiring for an honest guy like me to have to work with evil like that, especially when I knew (every single time) where the case would settle.

Yes, "evil" because it serves no valid purpose.

The manipulation of the American mind: Edward Bernays and the birth of public relations (short article)

Edward Bernays: Father and Philosopher of Public Relations

Bernays acknowledged in his book Propaganda that “The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.”

Source, Bernay's Propaganda book, pg 9.

Goog Scholar - Edward Bernays sources.

The Engineering of Consent [PDF] (short paper)

His books on Propaganda

English WW2 Propaganda poster depicting Winston Churchill as a bulldog with title: Holding the line!
The British Bulldog

(12 min) Edward Bernays and Group Psychology: Manipulating the Masses:

In this video we look at the ideas of Edward Bernays, nephew of Sigmund Freud and a pioneering mind behind the field of public relations and modern propaganda - particularly his ideas on how group psychology can be used to manipulate the masses.

Source: Transcript

link   
Trump @ 248
Joe @ 264

PA (20)
- Trump up 308k...1m to count.

NV (6)
- Trump down 7k....200k to count.

Wildcard
AZ (11) already in Joe’s total
- Trump down 93k...450k to count.
- these are in person heavy Trump ballots.
- could be flipped to Trump.

link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Where do patriots rally if the Deep State manages to steal this?

Tijuana.

I say Delaware.

Pitchforks & Torches!

ARs & AKs!

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Bots were running rampant on youtube yesterday and the day before.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Has Q posted anything in the last 12 hours? Now would be a good time...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The Arizona governor says they need until Friday to count those remaining ballots. Sean Hannity does not understand that and neither do I.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The Arizona governor says they need until Friday to count those remaining ballots. Sean Hannity does not understand that and neither do I.

Likely doing by hand and not machine due to the sharpie issue. Not rejecting those ballots.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

IMO, Q overplayed his hand and there was no;

- awakening
- storm
- justice
- swamp drain

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The fact that DHS produced the official ballots is huge, if the administration chooses to take advantage... and have fraudulent ballots thrown out, by the Supreme Court.

is this verified or just a guess?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I will not be surprised if we never hear a peep from Q again.

If something wonderful happens, that’ll be great, but I am done hoping.

Oh, and I have had enough of being strung along. We have everything means that they didn’t need any of us, and it was just a sad game.
edit on b000000302020-11-04T16:24:59-06:0004America/ChicagoWed, 04 Nov 2020 16:24:59 -0600400000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Bots were running rampant on youtube yesterday and the day before.

Yes look at the ones from that search. It looks like a psychological warfare tactic. They are mostly sharing Chinese "k-pop" star videos. This is a botnet straight from China.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

is this verified or just a guess?

I don't know. But it makes sense, considering everything Democrats did to President Trump over the past four years.

Also...Trump campaign press conference this afternoon.

Summary: We know what they did, and we're not going to let them get away with it.

Vidclip: twitter.com...

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join