It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Make that "most Brits" FF... I absolutely hate and detest ironing - it gives me PTSD...

Post Traumatic Single-parent Daily-duties... ironing 3 kids school uniforms at 3am every morning was NOT fun.

Nowadays I would rather buy a new-shirt or go out creased than get the ironing board out.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

That's what I thought.

Should a company be able to sell a submarine with SAM missile vertical launch capabilities to private citizens?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Has it come up before that Epstein actually owned 2 islands? I would love to know what was found on the other, much larger island.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

When I seen that luxury sub on Maxwell's Terramar site it blew my mind.

Austria based company. The largest one (M7), 738 ft has a SAM VLS with 12 missiles and 12 anti-torpedoes.

MIGALOO Private Submersible Yachts

Before You Spend $2 Billion on Your Own Submarine, Read This

If you’re the helipad-on-a-sea-vessel type, the M7 not only has a place for your chopper to land, it has a swimming pool, VIP suites, multiple hangar bays, and a design inspired by the U.S. Navy’s Zumwalt-class destroyers. (Alas, its engines are diesel-electric, not nuclear-powered.)

And unlike a yacht, which is just going to sit there on top of the water, floating around like a $200 million chunk of burnished driftwood, the M7 can dive to 1,500 feet and cruise underwater at 20 knots. The real excitement, as Sebastian the Crab once sang, is “under the sea.”

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: imthegoat

That's what I thought.

Should a company be able to sell a submarine with SAM missile vertical launch capabilities to private citizens?

Yes!

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I found this article informative regarding where the swabs are manufactured and where they are inserted into the test kits:

www.npr.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Doh...(self-Facepalms)!

Next question... could the Whitley Bay missile have been from one of these subs?

I.e. from a private citizen's sub rather than a deep state ex-mil sub.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

"More to the point where do we (all of us) want this to go?"

The way of the paw paw?

If Covid is so contagious, why do they have to shove a stick so far up your nose it almost touches your brain to test you?

I get zero drops for "tainted tests".

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe it was a sub launched helicopter?
I kid.
An interesting avenue of research would be to see if any sub captains were relieved of duty just after that event

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Just a thought, and I'm interested to hear how people view this...

So there has been much talk about swabs that were meant to be tested on people, but instead were used on fruit, saline solution, you name it... that shouldn't have corona (obviously) that when the results come back, tested as positive.

This rang alarm bells, in that logic says, the testing of the swabs is faulty, the results are a lie. The testing process is tainted.

However...

What I haven't heard anyone conclude is this... the swabs contain corona (before being used for testing, infected swabs)... maybe not all, but a high percentage.

Why are the swabs being pushed to the back of the nasal cavity? What if it contains the virus, and the testing would be correct about the person (or vegetable) because the swab was designed to spread it, not merely test for it.
When you see the actions currently going on in Australia, where blocks are being effectively locked down and becoming prisons until everyone is tested whether they like it or not... is this the mass infection route? The one that deagal.com was projecting?
The swabs would be random... is this the Thanos click of the fingers? 50% of swabs tainted?

So, I'm wondering how many already think this way, and how many look at it as the testing being a lie? Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Updated - some late tweets just came in... only just showing on twitter.

SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jul 9th
0 Q Posts, 23 POTUS tweets of which 4 deleted due to typos in 4-part tweet and there were 4 retweets.
0 self-retweets.... Total 23 before and 19 after deletions.

Q V18.25 20200709 to 4580 incl. DECODE tools

Most linked posts from today's decodes:
6 Q1, Q46
5 Q3, Q23
4 Q8, Q9, Q24, Q45, Q79, Q946, Q1035, Q1446, Q1535, Q2146, Q2235, Q2646, Q2735
3 Q2, Q66, Q86, Q99, Q275, Q2521, Q3514

edit on 9-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Late tweets in data feeds

edit on 10-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Have the Brits never heard of the hot shower steam hack? Works like a charm.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

High altitude helo...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yup, did the hot shower steam hack for a few years, then bought a steam washer/dryer that gets 90% of creases out.

I pretty much only iron and starch the penguin suit shirt nowadays!

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

A SAM system without a proper radar array limits the armament to short range IR seekers, meaning the sub would already be toasted from 30 miles away before they could launch against a fully armed adversary, or even know a threat was inbound.
If they offered an integrated air defence option with AWACS it would push the price out of my range....pun intended.
edit on 10-7-2020 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

One thing you might not be aware of is that the place that is having the so-called outbreak of the virus in Australia (Victoria) is a signatory to the CCP Belt and Road Initiative. And their equivalent of a governor is saying that he wants to sign more deals with the CCP.

I find the entire situation very suspicious. Everywhere else in Australia has either no cases or only a handful that have come from overseas...and this guy didn't let police handle the quarantine, but passed it off to some private security company.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Happy Q day... July 10 = 7/10= 7+10 = 17 = Q!

Off for some zeds!

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

So just a quick follow up on this small round of JFKjr speculation...
Some interesting things connected in my mind earlier, and it all fits together rather well.

When the JFKjr twitter account was up and running for a brief couple of hours (for which I was present), he posted quite a few things. If I'd realised that it was going to go dark again so soon, I'd have captured more. As it stands, I only got a few bits, which I pasted here... see below...

Now, when he was making comments, he asked a question... it said (though I'm not 100% on the exact wording)...

"So who is ready for another round of Camelot?"

As a Brit, I was a bit unfamiliar with this. We have enough of our own history, so hopefully I'll be forgiven for not knowing all US history as well. When I looked it up, it made sense. Wikipedia on Camelot

From the last paragraph at the above link...

Later Uses
In American contexts, Camelot refers to the presidency of John F. Kennedy.

In a 1963 Life interview, Jacqueline, his widow, referenced a line from the Lerner and Loewe musical to describe the Kennedy era White House: "Don't let it be forgot, that once there was a spot, for one brief shining moment, that was known as Camelot." She indicated that it was one of Kennedy's favorite lyrics from the musical and added, "there'll be great Presidents again, but there'll never be another Camelot again. It will never be that way again."

So, to those who don't know, Camelot is a kind of designation for the US under Kennedy. I'd be interested to know how many US people know this? Is this common knowledge, a cultural reference that is taught?

Anyway, so there we have Camelot. Now if there is to be Camelot, then we also need to have something to signify it...
Some might remember this from the previous thread, but to those who missed it...

Donald Trump was sent the Excalibur sword (obviously not the actual one), by the custodians of Camelot Castle here in the UK on the 25th August 2016.

Now, this may all be a big coincidence, but from a cosmic point of view, it is symbolic.

The owners of Camelot Castle also made Donald Trump "Sir Donald Trump of Camelot Castle" in 2016 following his win at the last election.

(From the video description for the video below)
John and Irina Mappin of the usually private and historic Mappin family who are the current custodians of Camelot Castle and the Round Table and whom announced the honour today, see what Mr. Trump has done to the political process as pure oxygen to a culture that has become politically stagnant.

"For Decades Politicians have been in the pay of vested interests and corporate lobbyists."
"Trump does not need their money and so he is in a unique position of being truly independent."
"His special interest is the American people."
"Henceforth Donald J Trump shall be known at Camelot Castle as Sir Donald
Trump of Camelot. The Camelot Knighthood and honour is hereditary with the title passing to each of his children and in turn their grandchildren. His wife Melania will be known at Camelot Castle as Lady Melania of Camelot."

Here is the video about it... (It isn't super high production value, but it's an interesting supportive piece for sure).

Obviously, Trump and JFKjr were also good friends back in the day. But isn't it interesting how this little circle forms?

In fact, as I research this little topic, I have just uncovered that the guy behind both of the above has now also raised a "Q" flag above Camelot Castle! Remember that the above symbolic gestures happened in 2016.He did this in January this year.

Guardian (UK left paper) Fan of Trump and Farage raises far-right 'Q' Flag at his Cornish Castle

A key supporter of Nigel Farage and Donald Trump has provoked ridicule after using his Cornish castle to fly the flag of a prominent conspiracy theory identified by the FBI as inspiring rightwing violence.

John Mappin, who owns Camelot Castle at Tintagel, used the Victorian hotel to promote a rightwing hoax known as QAnon, which the US intelligence agency has said is a motivator for “domestic extremists” who want to carry out violence in the US.

Mappin is a central figure behind Turning Point UK, the British arm of the pro-Trump American student organisation which has been endorsed by a number of Conservative politicians, including the home secretary, Priti Patel, and Jacob Rees-Mogg, as well as Farage, the leader of the Brexit party.

Farage and Trump...

But here is the guy Mappin himself with Don and Mel...

Interestingly, when Trump visited the UK back in July 2018, Mappin appeared on mainstream TV to talk about him, and even predicted that Trump would win a second term, and that Ivanka or DonJr would also be seen in office.

Also interestingly, when Trump was in the UK, he singled out Sadiq Khan (Londons Mayor) and said he'd done a terrible job in his position. "“I think he has done a very bad job on terrorism".

Sadiq simply commented: “It’s for President Trump to explain why he singled me out for being responsible for these acts of terrorism and no other mayor or other leader."

I wonder why?

So anyway, I'm going off track... but when you put together this interesting Camelot circle (A round table if you will), it just makes for a very interesting set of connections!

------------------------------->>>>
Just some bonus fun>>>>

Did you know, that Donald Trumps Fathers (Fred) middle name was Christ.. because his mothers maiden name was "Christ"? God wins

Donald Trumps Grandfather died in 1918 from the flu pandemic...
Fred Christ Trump studied carpentry.

edit on 10-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join