It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Could be my post doesn't promote usage(I don't condone it's use due to legal and physiological consequences for those ill prepared for the ramifications), but is an observation of said use in regard to spirituality and time-space? I make no claim to the inclination of those in charge here. I will admit, I appreciate allowing my message to come across without hindrance. Sorry to hear you've had negative interactions in such encounters of censorship. Hopefully you have more positive encounters in the "future".

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
For some extra fun, check out Irikash Vain (A name I created 17 years ago) in gematria. Some are pretty entertaining

Anyways, gonna stop letting this late night psychological barrier removal get the best of me (the closer it gets to 3 am the more I babel). Until next time.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

And there I was thinking FF made a pun about irony.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's insane. Any of those craft that are armed should be viewed as privateers and sunk on sight.

Cheers
edit on 10-7-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There is some overlap between TV series LOST and the Epstein islands,etc. don't you think?

2 islands, submarine, mix of occult and technology, the whole thing of pregnant women, stolen babies (think Zorro Ranch).

Certainly interesting in terms of synchronicities but maybe also (at least partly) intentional? But to what purpose?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Back on topic, what do you see unfolding with Q and the patriots? Forget the fake news I mean, you yourself? All answers are right answers, no catch.

Thank Q

I see many possibilities. Basically the good, the bad and the ugly. I don't have time right now but I will make a more detailed post probably within the next 48 hours or so.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

mystery objects spotted in deep space, unlike anything ever seen

LiveScience.com reported on Thursday that the highly circular objects that appear bright along the edges were discovered when astronomers reviewed archival data from radio telescopes in Australia and India.

The objects were described as circular, “edge-brightened discs.” They do not “correspond to any known type of object.” Two of them are relatively close together, which could indicate some relation.

Two also feature “an optical galaxy near the center of the radio emission.”

🤔

Source

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Morning all .... TGIF

Looks like dark to LIGHT is a thing in Hollyweird - getting traction

The New Film Exposing Hollywood’s Child-Abuse Epidemic

Sexual misconduct is the dark cloud hovering over Showbiz Kids, and it comes to the fore when former Diff’rent Strokes star Todd Bridges recalls being molested as a child—a disclosure that, according to Evan Rachel Wood, isn’t unique, as she claims, “In my experience, I know a lot of kids that grew up in the industry. And what surprised me when I got older was finding out that pretty much all of the young men were abused in some way, sexually.” She then relays that, at a recent Golden Globes gala, she watched a pedophile (whom she doesn’t name) win an award, and had to walk out because she was so disgusted by the praise being lavished upon this monster. As she departed, she thought to herself, “I don’t know if I can do this anymore. I can’t keep watching this happen. I don’t know how to handle this. This has to stop.”

Godspeed
edit on 7102020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

ETA New Jeffrey Epstein Documentary To Feature More In-Depth Stories From Victims

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Oh Boy Sullivan really is kicking and screaming ....

Judge in Mike Flynn case asks ALL of D.C.'s federal appeals judges to overturn ruling that he had to dismiss case against Donald Trump advisor

Judge Emmet Sullivan has asked the entire bench of federal appeals judges in Washington D.C. to overturn a ruling that he end the case against Flynn

In 2-1 ruling, appeals judges had issued rare mandatory order that the judge end the case after the prosecution said it no longer supported the guilty plea

Move threatens to prolong the legal saga over Flynn, who was Trump's first national security advisor
He twice pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his calls with Russia's ambassador before Trump entered office

But Bill Barr's Justice Department then decided the FBI did not have 'predication' to investigate him and withdrew support for prosecution

Sullivan asked a former federal judge to argue the case to keep Flynn's guilty plea in place but appeals judges ordered him to stop

If his request succeeds, Flynn's case will continue for some time and could head to Supreme Court

.....'Judicial decisions are supposed to be based on the record before the court, not speculation about what the future may hold,' the court papers said.

Judge Neomi Rao, a Trump nominee who was joined by Judge Karen LeCraft Henderson, wrote in the opinion dismissing the case that Sullivan had overstepped by second-guessing the Justice Department´s decision.

This case, she wrote, 'is not the unusual case where a more searching inquiry is justified.'.....

This RESIST at all costs needs to stop ! appears to some personal BIAS going on for some ODD reason huh ... This Judge need to be outed - Shamed - and removed ... Enough is Enough !!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yes, Sullivan's behavior is outrageous. Rule of Law means nothing to him.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

From your source article:

The objects, which look like distant ring-shaped islands, have been dubbed odd radio circles, or ORCs, for their shape and overall peculiarity.

Lord of the Rings connection?

Liberals:

Conservatives:

Bad comedians:

edit on 10-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yes, Sullivan's behavior is outrageous. Rule of Law means nothing to him.

Cheers

Here is some hypocrisy (YMMV lol)

Seems his determination and DRIVE depends on who you are ... and SLOPPY when the rubber hits the pavement ...

Emmet G. Sullivan

In 2015, Sullivan presided over a FOIA lawsuit involving the matter of Hillary Clinton's private email use while Secretary of State. [17]

Federal Judge: Clinton Didn’t Follow Government Policy With Private Server

Judge Sullivan ordered the State Department to reach out to the FBI to see if any records related to this FOIA lawsuit may exist on the infamous server and thumb drive now in the possession of federal authorities as part of its “inquiry” into the security of Clinton’s email system. Sullivan seemed surprised that the two agencies were not communicating about this already in response to the FOIA request from Judicial Watch.

The judge also raised questions about whether the company that maintained her server may have additional copies of her emails. He inferred that he wanted State to ask Clinton whether any third parties might have copies of her emails records, but he did not formally order that in the hearing.

Switching Gears .....

EYES ON

?????? Supreme Court Rules That About Half Of Oklahoma Is Native American Land ??????

The ruling has a number of significant consequences for criminal law in the relevant portion of Oklahoma.

The first is that going forward, certain major crimes committed within the boundaries of reservations must be prosecuted in federal court rather than state court, if a Native American is involved. So if a Native American is accused of a major crime in downtown Tulsa, the federal government rather than the state government will prosecute it. Less serious crimes involving Native Americans on American Indian land will be handled in tribal courts. This arrangement is already common in Western states like Arizona, New Mexico and Montana, said Washburn.

It's important to note that the case concerned jurisdiction, not land ownership.

Think Trafficking

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

If anyone here can find access to JE's Little Black Book and post a link to it here, it sure would be fun to dig into those 1510 names.

ETA: Never mind. I just saw the link to the PDF in MetalThunder's signature line. Awesome, MT! I'm reposting it here:

JELBB PDF LINK

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
For circulation: Liz Crokin sets the record straight with regard to POTUS Trump and JE's relationship. Nothing we here on ATS don't already know. Good for a Normie Red Pilling though.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

This RESIST at all costs needs to stop ! appears to some personal BIAS going on for some ODD reason huh ... This Judge need to be outed - Shamed - and removed ... Enough is Enough !!!!!

What is it going to take for this BS to stop?

Vigilante justice?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

And one of her middle names is Lillith.....not occultic a name at all, why do you ask?

Just catching up so someone may have already mentioned this...

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

When I seen that luxury sub on Maxwell's Terramar site it blew my mind.

Austria based company. The largest one (M7), 738 ft has a SAM VLS with 12 missiles and 12 anti-torpedoes.

MIGALOO Private Submersible Yachts

Before You Spend $2 Billion on Your Own Submarine, Read This

If you’re the helipad-on-a-sea-vessel type, the M7 not only has a place for your chopper to land, it has a swimming pool, VIP suites, multiple hangar bays, and a design inspired by the U.S. Navy’s Zumwalt-class destroyers. (Alas, its engines are diesel-electric, not nuclear-powered.)

And unlike a yacht, which is just going to sit there on top of the water, floating around like a $200 million chunk of burnished driftwood, the M7 can dive to 1,500 feet and cruise underwater at 20 knots. The real excitement, as Sebastian the Crab once sang, is “under the sea.”

If you don't want to feel left out - Financing is Available !
Submarines For Sale!

Use our SUBMARINE SEARCH to filter right submarine for yourself among all available personal submarines for sale. You can filter by mini (small) submarines, large submarines (using Occupants filter), one-man or 2-person, tourist or private, deep-sea or yacht submersible. Both new and used submarines are listed below; most of them are luxury submarines. You can filter by usage like- Recreational, Tourism, Research, Exploration, Filming or even spy submarines. You can sort and filter real submarines by “Prices” so you can find the right one in your decided budget to buy it for yourself.

Me ... I'm afraid I'd be claustrophobic in the minis, and my life expectancy and income won't let me into the big boys toys lol lol

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I had a look through the Epstein unredacted Black Book from your link and found a couple of things of interest:

1) Under Ghislane Maxwell:
a) Use of some kind of vmail/email system called Etrieve, to which JE had not only the mailbox number but the pass code. Was this used for Ghislane's command and control of Epstein? Saves on verbal instructions... just copy any vmails or emails you wanted him to act on to this mailbox.

2) One of the names has a company address within 15 minutes of my front door and the company's VP of Tax was in my school year group... small world!

3) It would be interesting to map, for example, all the London addresses/post codes to see if there is any tunnel alignment.

4) Near the end, the Christies and Sothebys New York entries shows that both Ghiislane and Epstein had their own accounts there. I believe we had posts about the use of auctions to launder money between people. Could these accounts have been used to sell item A that perp B had pre-agreed to pay price X for; which included the blackmail amount?

5) Why would Epstein have a number for:
a) "Electrolysis"? Is that some kind of new age health treatment?
b) "Shoes-repair"? Would such a rich person repair shoes? Maybe it relates to Red Shoes of the skin variety?

6) Under Finance (at end):
a) A centurion card number that expired in Oct 2004,
b) A Nat West current account number with branch in Oxford, England,
c) PB National account number.

7) List of his Paris Lawyers:
a) Stephane Coulaux,
b) Geraldine Talavena

8) Alberto Pinto has 25 numbers listed so must be regular important contact?

9) Epstein Island has "Air Center Helicopter" listed - worth a dig.

10) Under his own name on p.72 he has a Tim Cook listed... isn't that the Apple boss?

11) His Architect, on p.73, is Daniel Romualdez (6 numbers listed).

12) Another models company but not seen mentioned before = Modelwire (On Broadway; Joey Hunter).

13) John Kerry listed on p.79.

14) p.82: Protective Operation = R.L. Oatman & Associates, Inc.

15) Numbers for David Rockerfeller

16) p.91 under Police PB has "Cop hire"!?!

17) Under "Security" he has following listed:
a) Scotland Yard,
b) The Home Office (would be for MI5).

18) Both Epstein and Ghislane had Mindspring.com email addresses.

If anyone can recommend OCR software that can parse from a PDF then I'll add the book contents to the spreadsheet to make it more easily searchable.

edit on 10-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not a single Clinton in the black book? Well, then, it’s not “the” black book.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI: Planned Parenthood is angry at Kanye West for revealing one of the darkest aspects of the organization.

Planned Parenthood responded Wednesday to criticism from rapper and presidential candidate Kanye West, saying that “any insinuation that abortion is black genocide is offensive and infantilizing.”
More at: dailycaller.com...

That was literally the reason Planned Parenthood was founded. The founder herself said so.

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join