It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
What possessed Biden to paint himself in a corner by stating he’d select a “woman of color” as a running mate? I wonder if off script Joe did that and his campaign was caught off guard?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Actually I totally get it as your description of time is exactly how I think about it. Lol this was a easy one and really required no thinking at all
Tine has always been an easy grasp for me. Not the mathematics, but just the knowing, understanding of it.
One of my own phrases I actually used to have as my sig on here is, "I am the dot in the i." Perhaps you get that as well

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just the one helipad? ...really?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I really hope they're dumb enough to pick Kamala.
Between her law enforcement background, slave owning ancestors, and all the debate soundbites going after Joe for being a bigot, we really couldn't ask for a better running mate.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Actually I totally get it as your description of time is exactly how I think about it. Lol this was a easy one and really required no thinking at all
Tine has always been an easy grasp for me. Not the mathematics, but just the knowing, understanding of it.
One of my own phrases I actually used to have as my sig on here is, "I am the dot in the i." Perhaps you get that as well

Absolutely

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just like to say one more thing. This is not about democrats or republicans. It's not about Trump either,it's not about USA.
Certain things had to happen, it just happened to be that Trump is president right now, Q had to reach out and here we are/were.

Can you imagine nearly 8 billion jigsaw pieces and trying to put them together? How long it would take? I said it earlier that for most seeing is believing but believing is seeing.Watch out for that one also.
WWG1WGA

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That question should have hit him in a noticeably negative way.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
What possessed Biden to paint himself in a corner by stating he’d select a “woman of color” as a running mate? I wonder if off script Joe did that and his campaign was caught off guard?

Did you just ascribe rationality to a demented pedophile? Or was this a rhetorical question posed at the NWO/BLM/Cancel Culture goons saddled with making a serviceable mess from a nuclear level meltdown?

What's funny, if he wasn't running for president, but was instead say, Anthony Weiner, folks would be calling for castration. Instead, many, even folks who see this, gloss over his HISTORY of unforgivable acts and say things like "well he's losing it, so I feel bad for him."

I don't get it, he's the worst candidate ever on any goog image search, a criminal, pedophile and no better then Epstein or Maxwell or the other island visitors. They put the worst possible up for all to see, and even still folks are not seeing???

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Fine then, geeshs, CanadianMason (who for some reason every time they post I think of a gunslinger named "The Canadian") already stated the part from "Q" about the word tainted.
also wouldn't you call me "The Guy" if we were following the same rules?

Anyways, The Corona virus test kits coming in from China (go figure) seem to be tainted. This has been shown time and time again. "Q" didn't say much about that though, it was another member (who I won't trigger you by naming geeshs) who stated the points about stuff being tainted.

By the way any word from our Marine in the field?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is a child trafficker.

Regardless, once she's in custody they have a responsibility to ensure that she is safe and free from harm.

Also she is entitled to 100% of all the due process of any other criminal in processing her through to trial and punishment.

The government doesn't get to take people into custody and then allow them to be harmed/killed.

And that's everyone whom the government takes into custody, regardless of the crime they may have committed.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I really hope they're dumb enough to pick Kamala.
Between her law enforcement background, slave owning ancestors, and all the debate soundbites going after Joe for being a bigot, we really couldn't ask for a better running mate.

Don't forget her, uh, "qualifications" in getting promoted up the chain. (sex with Willie Brown. I'm talking about that).

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Easy, life-long Democrats

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The Brits are notorious for their competitive ironing.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Re: "I said last time "check mate" will be in a Q drop, we will see won't we. "

Is this as opposed to the CHECKMATE that appeared in Q523?

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.11 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:36:29 (EST)
CHECKMATE.
Q

Check the 369 and 222 in the timestamp.

Or as opposed to the checkmate that appeared in Q4281?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 76a615 No.9238453 📁
May 19 2020 11:22:56 (EST)
How about a nice game of chess.
thechessworld.com...📁
Objective [end]: checkmate king
Do you attack the king at the beginning of the game?
Do you attack and remove pawns first?
Do you attack and remove bishops, rooks, knights next?
Do you attack and remove queen mid-to-end?
Is the game being played public or private?
Do emotions affect critical thinking?
Add: important king control pieces [elim rogue elements]?
Add: how do you set the stage [board] re: public opinion [optics]?
“At this time.”
Q

This timestamp also includes 222 and 369

Only shake hands? Not going to "Bring it in Bro"?

Hoping to shake hands with Jan Amos Comenius too, the czech... assuming he was white hat! Maybe shake both at the same time once I'm on the right wavelength for this simultaneous Future-Present-Past.

edit on 9-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The largest in the range shows, at 2:13, it has SAM vertical launch system! Is that missiles?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

The largest in the range shows, at 2:13, it has SAM vertical launch system! Is that missiles?

SAM = surface to air missiles

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I'm still waiting for a mug shot of GM. Are you aware of any photographic evidence of her arrest, or transportation? Anything at all to prove she's really in custody?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think 0311Warrior is about 3 weeks overdue for what was becoming a 3rd week of the month check-in.

Our thoughts are with you Warrior!

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just a thought, and I'm interested to hear how people view this...

So there has been much talk about swabs that were meant to be tested on people, but instead were used on fruit, saline solution, you name it... that shouldn't have corona (obviously) that when the results come back, tested as positive.

This rang alarm bells, in that logic says, the testing of the swabs is faulty, the results are a lie. The testing process is tainted.

However...

What I haven't heard anyone conclude is this... the swabs contain corona (before being used for testing, infected swabs)... maybe not all, but a high percentage.

Why are the swabs being pushed to the back of the nasal cavity? What if it contains the virus, and the testing would be correct about the person (or vegetable) because the swab was designed to spread it, not merely test for it.
When you see the actions currently going on in Australia, where blocks are being effectively locked down and becoming prisons until everyone is tested whether they like it or not... is this the mass infection route? The one that deagal.com was projecting?
The swabs would be random... is this the Thanos click of the fingers? 50% of swabs tainted?

So, I'm wondering how many already think this way, and how many look at it as the testing being a lie? Food for thought.
edit on 9-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Were they Made in China I wonder.

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join