It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I'm still waiting for a mug shot of GM. Are you aware of any photographic evidence of her arrest, or transportation? Anything at all to prove she's really in custody?

Nope. She's high profile though, so no surprise there.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Conveniently, everywhere I looked, no photos. 👎🏻

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

PhoenixVault.org?? This is something Austin Steinbart recommended be built I believe. I was doing some research and came across it yesterday and was lead to this video:

"Our scene is coming up...." www.youtube.com...

Worth watching.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not a single Clinton in the black book? Well, then, it’s not “the” black book.

There are a few trump family members in it too.
But no donald.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Thoughtful1, two answers to your question:

1) The content I posted was not a Q post but rather the gematria results for the number above it. I added the [Q?] as annotation to say "Is this gematria result talking about the questions Who is Q",

2) Of 4580 Q posts, here are the signature counts:

4002 times = Q, (there are a further 18 lines mid-post of just "Q")
532. times = No signature (These are mostly either picture only posts or Null reply "CONFIRMATION" posts)
29.. times = Q+
3.... times = Q, DELTA
1.... times = Q+ Patriots.
1..... time = (((Q+))) Q
1..... time = _
1..... time = -The People (Q)
1..... time = -The WH
1..... time = + Carlo Maria Viganò
1..... time = 4,10,20
1..... time = 4, 10, 20
1..... time = 45
1..... time = DONALD J. TRUMP
1..... time = J C
1..... time = Q [auth478-24zgP]
1..... time = Q followed by long SAT stringer
1..... time = W

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

China cities declare flood 'red alerts' as extreme weather threats surge

Four cities along China’s Yangtze river have declared top-level flood warnings over the past two days after torrential rain triggered landslides and inundated roads and farmland, with parts of the river threatening to burst its banks.

The “red alerts” in Xianning and Jingzhou in Hubei province and Nanchang and Shangrao in neighbouring Jiangxi highlight the country’s vulnerability to extreme weather from climate change and the risks of overdevelpment on flood plains, experts say.

China floods blamed for fresh African swine fever outbreaks

Outbreaks of deadly African swine fever are surging in some parts of southern China following heavy rains, analysts and industry sources said, in what could be a big setback for Beijing's goal of replenishing pork supplies.

China's hog herd, by far the world's largest, shrank last year by around 180 million pigs, or 40%, after the incurable disease decimated farms. Pig producers are building new farms and restocking amid the push to restore lost pork production and tame runaway meat prices.

Wuhan Flooded - Rain STORM Warning for next 31 DAYS !

Godspeed

edit on 7102020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
There is SO much I won't miss if ATS goes the way of the DoDo bird

booooooooooooo

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Clip of China river after torrential rains and flood-gates being opened.

twitter.com...

Looks like a disaster movie in the making, doesn't it?

edit on 7/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MetalThunder
Clip of China river after torrential rains and flood-gates being opened.

twitter.com...

Looks like a disaster movie in the making, doesn't it?

Yeah. That won’t end well.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The reference to the 13th Department was regarding the KGB, not CIA:

In the summer of 1952, however, the long-range aspects of Spets Byuro #1 mission were abandoned, and emphasis was shifted to using all available agents for sabotage and other violent activities. Spets Byuro #1 was given a new, and at present still unknown, designation some time in 1953 and assigned to carry out "special action tasks," such as sabotage, political murders, and kidnapings. With the creation of the KGB in 1954, the executive action component was redesignated as the 13th Department. Although the jurisdiction of the department is global, its main target areas are the United States and members of Western treaty organizations.

From CIA document at CIA website.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

How weird since I referanced the JFK matter just a few days ago.

Guyfriday

Fred Crisman. During the JFK fiasco Fred testified in front of the Warren Commission that a guy named Clay Shaw was involved with a conspiriacy to assassinate JFK. Clay Shaw was the only person to be charged for these crimes. Back to Fred Crisman, he was later accused to be part of a secret government group named the "tramps". During the 1979 House Select Committee on Assassinations hearing, only Fred Crisman was identified as being a member of this "so-called" group. Fred even had links to the Watergate operation.

So an anime with a cultish religious theme about a secret governmental organization using cloned alien cells to replicate human beings, and has a strong hold located under ground mirrors a weird story by a possible mad man about a species of non-human Earthlings that use alien technologies to control and torment humans is connected by a guy that has connections to both the assassination of a US President as well as the removal of another US President.

Hey out of the air, didn't the guy that is suppose to be JFK Jr look like a street tramp in those white house pictures? Was his dress a hint that the "tramps" are getting exposed?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

China cities declare flood 'red alerts' as extreme weather threats surge

Four cities along China’s Yangtze river have declared top-level flood warnings over the past two days after torrential rain triggered landslides and inundated roads and farmland, with parts of the river threatening to burst its banks.

The “red alerts” in Xianning and Jingzhou in Hubei province and Nanchang and Shangrao in neighbouring Jiangxi highlight the country’s vulnerability to extreme weather from climate change and the risks of overdevelpment on flood plains, experts say.

China floods blamed for fresh African swine fever outbreaks

Outbreaks of deadly African swine fever are surging in some parts of southern China following heavy rains, analysts and industry sources said, in what could be a big setback for Beijing's goal of replenishing pork supplies.

China's hog herd, by far the world's largest, shrank last year by around 180 million pigs, or 40%, after the incurable disease decimated farms. Pig producers are building new farms and restocking amid the push to restore lost pork production and tame runaway meat prices.

Wuhan Flooded - Rain STORM Warning for next 31 DAYS !

Godspeed

WHO headed to Wuhan to investigate. LOL.

What a mess that appears to be.

ffe posted this a few days ago.

Is it time for the US to leverage its ability to collapse Chinese currency?
Watch the news.

News-information-water.

And you're are SO right on the other...

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Michigan Passes Controversial Bill To Microchip Humans Voluntarily “To Protect Their Privacy”

“With the way technology has increased over the years and as it continues to grow, it’s important Michigan job providers balance the interests of the company with their employees’ expectations of privacy.”

“Microchipping has been brought up in many conversations as companies across the country are exploring cost-effective ways to increase workplace efficiency. While these miniature devices are on the rise, so are the calls of workers to have their privacy protected.”

- Rep. Bronna Kahle, the Republican who sponsored the bill, said in a press statement.

Just like the mask started as voluntary...
Bill Gates ID2020 agenda.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The silent majority are those who a) do not express their political opinions publicly, and b) who do not feel that their concerns are properly represented by either side of the political aisle. Trump came along and turned that around. He won the silent majority over in 2016 by expressing publicly what they had always wanted. These were otherwise known pejoratively as "a basket of deplorables". Not only will Trump retain the majority of his voters, if not all of them, but he will also win over even more silent ones, in addition to winning over a large portion of Democrats who have been defecting from their party in droves over the last few years.

Some people will never vote at all. They are not a silent majority in this context; they are idiots. You can't fix stupid no matter how hard you try.

Other people who have never voted at all in their lives may vote this year but, who really knows? They certainly won't be a majority in any sense of the word; and, if they do vote, I'll wager they will vote for Trump.

With or without them, it is my belief Trump will win in an historic landslide. At least, he should; and, if he doesn't, it will mean the Dems rigged the election. That will be the only possible way Biden could win, is if he cheated his way to the OO.

I know. I'm opinionated and I'm not silent.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

How weird since I referanced the JFK matter just a few days ago.

Guyfriday

Fred Crisman. During the JFK fiasco Fred testified in front of the Warren Commission that a guy named Clay Shaw was involved with a conspiriacy to assassinate JFK. Clay Shaw was the only person to be charged for these crimes. Back to Fred Crisman, he was later accused to be part of a secret government group named the "tramps". During the 1979 House Select Committee on Assassinations hearing, only Fred Crisman was identified as being a member of this "so-called" group. Fred even had links to the Watergate operation.

So an anime with a cultish religious theme about a secret governmental organization using cloned alien cells to replicate human beings, and has a strong hold located under ground mirrors a weird story by a possible mad man about a species of non-human Earthlings that use alien technologies to control and torment humans is connected by a guy that has connections to both the assassination of a US President as well as the removal of another US President.

Hey out of the air, didn't the guy that is suppose to be JFK Jr look like a street tramp in those white house pictures? Was his dress a hint that the "tramps" are getting exposed?

The JFK files - real ones, is another way to blow the lid off stuff that does not stick to DJT. JFK+Maxwell files is bombshell stuff and no DJT connections.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow, stellar research and analysis, as usual, Rel. Thanks for sharing, and keep going!

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Oh Boy Sullivan really is kicking and screaming ....

Judge in Mike Flynn case asks ALL of D.C.'s federal appeals judges to overturn ruling that he had to dismiss case against Donald Trump advisor

Judge Emmet Sullivan has asked the entire bench of federal appeals judges in Washington D.C. to overturn a ruling that he end the case against Flynn

In 2-1 ruling, appeals judges had issued rare mandatory order that the judge end the case after the prosecution said it no longer supported the guilty plea

Move threatens to prolong the legal saga over Flynn, who was Trump's first national security advisor
He twice pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his calls with Russia's ambassador before Trump entered office

But Bill Barr's Justice Department then decided the FBI did not have 'predication' to investigate him and withdrew support for prosecution

Sullivan asked a former federal judge to argue the case to keep Flynn's guilty plea in place but appeals judges ordered him to stop

If his request succeeds, Flynn's case will continue for some time and could head to Supreme Court

.....'Judicial decisions are supposed to be based on the record before the court, not speculation about what the future may hold,' the court papers said.

Judge Neomi Rao, a Trump nominee who was joined by Judge Karen LeCraft Henderson, wrote in the opinion dismissing the case that Sullivan had overstepped by second-guessing the Justice Department´s decision.

This case, she wrote, 'is not the unusual case where a more searching inquiry is justified.'.....

This RESIST at all costs needs to stop ! appears to some personal BIAS going on for some ODD reason huh ... This Judge need to be outed - Shamed - and removed ... Enough is Enough !!!!!

Your last line triggered a cell memory...

Dec 23 2017 15:58:14 (EST)
ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
_CONF_AW-CjF78-82(Z 00:00)_
:OWLS:
Good Hunting!
Q

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

If anyone here can find access to JE's Little Black Book and post a link to it here, it sure would be fun to dig into those 1510 names.

ETA: Never mind. I just saw the link to the PDF in MetalThunder's signature line. Awesome, MT! I'm reposting it here:

JELBB PDF LINK

The link to that Black book is identical to a copy I downloaded from Aug 2019.
Seems much of the stuff we all dug up a year or more ago is now back in the media sphere due to increase interest thanks to G-Max; course that will vary based on everyone's own research. More đź‘€ so maybe something new & big will be discovered.
For me, those luxury submarines which may/may not exist opened a whole new realm of possibilities on the high seas.

JE/G-Max connections from Aug 2019:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I hope scraedtosleep reads this.

Even here in Canada it's dangerous to openly express your support for Trump. The silent majority is worldwide; not just in the U.S.. Unfortunately, the rest of us can't help you vote him back in. That ball is in your park (assuming you're an American). Excellent points!

new topics

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join