It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
This guy isn't saying anything most of us don't already think or feel, but he lays it out so perfectly and clearly:

What's Really Happening this Year?

Worth the few minutes to watch, imo.

Thought he summed it up quite well in a nutshell. Hard to disagree but of course many will. Wouldn't last long on youtube. This is what I think most people realize by now but just can't admit to themselves that is the raw reality vs being told by msm.
Found his comment on the reason for social distancing interesting as it's what I theorized back in April regarding SURV tracking & camera recognition. I'm sure you recall that tv show "Person of Interest" which is already here. Now they're perfecting the technology. It's not so much the technology that bothers me but more so of the ease of abuse various alphabet agencies can/will use it on everyone for various agenda.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Q said very clearly that JFK jr. Is not alive.

Disinfo?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
FYI: Planned Parenthood is angry at Kanye West for revealing one of the darkest aspects of the organization.

Planned Parenthood responded Wednesday to criticism from rapper and presidential candidate Kanye West, saying that “any insinuation that abortion is black genocide is offensive and infantilizing.”
More at: dailycaller.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So to all of you "Q"ologists, has "Q" ever made any clear statements about viruses? Specifically swine flu?

Governor Inslee just used the term "Hog Wash" in relations to Trump stating that he might defund states that don't reopen their schools this fall. It just came off as very odd given that China weirdly made that statement to so long ago about a new strain of swine flu going around, and Inslee seems to be taking a lead in doing whatever the Trotskyist want (i.e. not knowing that the biggest city in his state was having an insurrection taking place, then not taking any actions over it)

Search Q drops for "tainted" and what's been going on this year. People don't pay enough attention yet, changing.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

There's only one drop with the word "tainted".

Where are you going with it?

I love a puzzle as much as anyone but, please, do tell!

Up is Down; Down is Up.

Quite Orwellian, wouldn't you agree?

edit on 9-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

As "The Canadian" said above. Also wasn't "tainted" about the stuff that certain elite group used? What does that have to do with my question about viruses and more specifically swine flu?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

3 Drops - Q1515/1516, 1013, 619. The media & controllers taint everything with keywords & phrases which propagate like wild fire.

Are you a betting man?

Will G-Max make it to the court room?
Ed Gavin former deputy warden for NYC Dept of Corrections and human trafficking investigator for past 14 years says she would be much safer if moved to Rikers Island as the Brooklyn jail is heavily corrupted and notorious for sexual assaults on females by the guards. He says no females should be housed at that jail. Got the impression it was too much for even Tucker to hear.
@ 13:30

Wonder what the Vegas pool is up to on odds G-Max makes it out alive.

ETA: 'Warrior' mentioned tainted a few times in regards to drugs / andrenochrome. Double, triple meanings and all that.

edit on 9-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is a child trafficker.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Q said very clearly that JFK jr. Is not alive.

Disinfo?

Let's not go down that path again, LOL.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

18:32:00 PM · Jul 9, 2020 or PT 3:32:00

Flood & Dam Break.

No obvious timestamp connects to me, but this tweet stood out. The odd thing is this is not a Frau Witless request, but Mole-naar.

I'm hoping it's dumps from Mole Maxwell, and not the dreaded China situation. Or for my friend CWM, renOgadegate stuff is good too. Anything but the three gorges.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Is AG BARR the Top Dog over the nation's prison system and all prisoners? He could have Maxwell safeguarded at GITMO if he wanted to, couldn't he?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Regarding that Flynn judge, Sullivan, I think the court that ordered him to dismiss the case should do it themselves.

The judge himself should be removed from the bench.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I have been thinking on this for a few days now.

We all know Q has 3 basic one liners that have really stuck. You are watching a movie, We have Everything, and Enjoy the Show.

For this to be a movie, they must of had Everything BEFORE the show started. So, when did the show start? The day Q began posting on the site? That would be the one that would make the most sense, but I dont think that is when the show actually started.

Remember, if you were a Pol (4 chan) person back then, we already had FBIanon posting and Meganon (not that she turned out to be a whole heck of a lot) also posting. I think there was one more, but they escape me at the moment. I have always thought with hindsight that FBIanon was a testing of the waters. To see if something like Q would be taken to and accepted. I mean come on, POL is a Tough crowd. They were the test launch before the opening scene of the movie.

Keep that in mind for a moment and I will circle back.

I think the opening scene to this movie we are now watching was actually a, "October Surprise," which happened to occur on October 1 2017 in Las Vegas. That opening scene you have to admit, got everyone's attention. This site wasted no time digging into it, nor did those on Reddit and and Pol included. Im sure many of you like me bounced around back n forth between them all to get as much information as possible. Thats what "conspiracy" people do.

What were we digging up? Actually a lot of information which turned out we really needed for Q's second scene to come. That was everything that happened with Saudi Arabia etc. Basically Qs first proof to us. There were enough of us from the beginning that had the actual dig tools to keep the momentum going on a subject we had already been digging into.

Now after almost 3 years here was are now holding one of the biggest "captures" really, Maxwell. Im sure many of you will agree that the whole scenario at the burger stand looked like a scene itself from a spy movie the way we tore every little thing apart about it from the few photos. All the places in the world she could have been prior to her arrest, and here she is in the good ol USA.

One other thing to consider, Pelosi and gang were a little nutty prior to Q, but since then they are pure flown over the cuckoo cuckoos nest now. I think their part, acts to play for their deals is to be as whacked as possible. So that," People SEE IT for Themselves." We have it all remember?

How did we Get it All? Im guessing many of them have already testified. My question now is, Where were they those 6 months to a year prior to Oct 1 2017? Can we find missing gaps of time with them? Not a angle we have really poked into if you think about it.

Lets say now that we have Maxwell and she starts singing like a little bird,or has already sang, we Do have a whole HOT SUMMER ahead of us.

We go full circle back to October 1 2020, 3 years later to the day? #3 is a good guys number isnt it? As of 10-1-20 the election isnt very far away now. Im guessing we've seen a lot of the FISAs by then and here we are back to square 1 of October 28, 2020 and Hillary is Finally actually arrested. FINAL Q PROOF and The final wake up call for the diehards from the left just a week before the Election. FULL CIRCLE COMPLETE.

Wow amazing post. Thank Q.

All I can add is this. People read a post back in 2017 (Hillary for example) and said the prediction was wrong. Q is not a prediction, Q is "knowing".We are knowing. Think of time...what I mean by that is past, now and future, plenty in between too. Think of all three happening at the same time, future hasn't happened yet but it has, probably doesn't make sense but there ya go. The circle as you say, I call it cycle. There was a point in time where we created Q, we are Q.

I've changed my posting style since I joined, I said a few times I needed to stir things up and keep people sharp, no need for that anymore, they're so sharp, amazing.I'll be honest I carried on with it when I didn't need to, sorry Rel lol. You don't know it yet Rel but we will shake hands.

I said last time "check mate" will be in a Q drop, we will see won't we.

This fight is more than a human fight, It's spiritual, always has been. God Wins, we win. Who is God really? Who is Q? Who is you or me or everyone? Same thing. Thanks again for the great post.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yes, AG Barr can have her moved to any location. I don't want her all beat up & traumatized or worse until after she talks.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Romania Dismantles Third Human Trafficking Ring in Four Days

Weeks after the US chided Romania over its lack of progress in fighting human trafficking, the authorities have dismantled three networks that sexually exploited minors, and have sent 15 people suspected of child trafficking and prostitution to court.

Odd connection in the story.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Their Emperor has no clothes...?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is AG BARR the Top Dog over the nation's prison system and all prisoners? He could have Maxwell safeguarded at GITMO if he wanted to, couldn't he?

That would ignite a fire that needs to be avoided. If they can keep Westerfield alive, GMax should be easy after the Epstein fail.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Up is Down; Down is Up.

Quite Orwellian, wouldn't you agree?

Orwellian doesn't exits but my apologies, "tainted tests". Sorry about that. Take your pick. Always go with what you feel. Nice to hear from you again . Follow your heart not your head, think cranky said that once or twice, Hi Cranky.
to you both

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: brewtiger

OMFG I wish every single BLM, March for our Lives, Liberal Activist would go away and never come back. Its all so tiresome.

I can have an action plan on your desk by 0800 hours.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

As "The Canadian" said above. Also wasn't "tainted" about the stuff that certain elite group used? What does that have to do with my question about viruses and more specifically swine flu?

The Canadian ? Do I call you Friday? Sunday? Anyway forget that.What do you think I meant? Elite groups? I know of 3 Doctors personally that have sent away test regarding covid, none of them were actually tested on anybody but came back positive. Wouldn't that make the tests tainted? Are we there yet? Where do they want this to go? More to the point where do we (all of us) want this to go?

top topics

<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join