It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Back you go with Rona. 😂🤣

@Tom_Winter
BREAKING / NBC News: Michael Cohen has been remanded back into the custody of federal authorities and will be sent back to jail.

This comes after pictures were taken of Cohen at a Manhattan restaurant outside of his residence this weekend. NBC's Adam Reiss reports.
twitter.com...

Double dip of comedy, did you catch this in the replies?

Comments have to be CA_ bots, right? No one this this stupid, no one thinks her name is "reality winner" OMG. I can't...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
For Xue:

Great GIF

Hard to argue with science or Karen, or mind control, or a bureaucRAT...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Sadly that also works the other way round. Europe is becoming more like the U.S. every day, just minus the nice parts.

Agree completely, it's almost like...a mirror.

Not been back in the US since 2003, Oregon, beautiful part of the country. Stayed with a friend who's father was a Sheriff, great guy.

I actually converted them to start drinking instant coffee, I felt bad about that, like I was cheating. All the locals were amazing, got called "boy" a few times with the locals which was fine back then, I wasn't arguing with cowboy hats and guns. This particular family had never seen a guy iron their own clothes, I thought that was a bit backward but ok.

Back on topic, what do you see unfolding with Q and the patriots? Forget the fake news I mean, you yourself? All answers are right answers, no catch.

Thank Q

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Buckle Up! The Forever Chancellor will NOT leave office in 2021; my prediction.

Cheers

Maybe or maybe not 2021 but she's leaving, we'll see. My prediction.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I always assumed JFK JRs wife was pregnant. Having death threats on yourself is one thing. Having death threats towards your unborn child, a whole other matter.

As a a recent new father of twins I can tell you it really changes your views on risk and death.

For example: I am typically a pretty laid back driver. If somebody cuts me off, eh NBD. The first time some grade A A$$ hat cut me off with my little newborn dudes in the car. I wanted to hunt the individual down, burn him alive and salt the ground his ashes laid on so not even weeds could grow out of the remains.
The unrequited loss of sanity and pure rage I felt was unlike anything I had ever known.

Luckily the sheer terror of being in jail forever and never seeing them again took over too and then the fear I felt was unlike anything I had known. It was a very emotional 23 seconds but I learned a lot.

Just a thought!

-Cogi

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

The "Why" re JFK Jr being alive... surely this is the one story that MSM would HAVE to cover because they'd have no rationale to not cover such a high profile story? Especially when they push stories about stars/idols so much.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Oof, that's how I feel about Pelosi and Schumer, especially the former.

Waiting for her to trip on the Capitol marble and stab herself in the eye with her Mont Blanc.
edit on 7/9/2020 by Creep Thumper because: TWEAK.

I'm waiting for them two to shoot themselves in the back of the head 07 times and zip the bags after.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I wonder if trump understands that the true silent majority are the 120 million non-voters?
Or is he just using buzz words for his base?

Do you know what the silent majority means? It's them that don't scream loudest.

Good to see you again. Keep asking the questions, questions provide answers.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not forgetting June 8th or 9th 2020

cairnsnews.org...

www.crisismagazine.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: crankyoldman

"...120 million non-voters..."

Did you count them all personally?

Juvenile.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
[...]

She shuttered the ocean-protection charity she had founded, the TerraMar Project, which left her with debts of $549,093. She even gave up her name, sometimes introducing herself to new acquaintances only as “G.” Yet here she was, on a commercial flight from Miami to New York.

Onward to Plan B...

In the early 2000s, she spent time in California with a man many times richer than Epstein: Ted Waitt. He lived in a seven-bedroom, 14-bath mansion in La Jolla, and they sailed aboard the 240-foot mega-yacht she helped him purchase, the Plan B. It was equipped with a helipad, Jacuzzi, elevator, gym, and onboard submarine, which Maxwell was soon licensed to pilot. “After she became his girlfriend,” according to the New York Times, “Mr. Waitt shaved his head, started wearing tinted glasses, and became a virtual doppelgänger for Jason Statham.”
Vanity Fair

Ted Waitt, another tech billionaire philanthropist, co-founder of Gateway, Inc., 'Save the Oceans' and big donor to Clinton Foundation.

[...]

Great digging

edit on Thu Jul 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

As I said before, America is headed into another Civil War whichever way the election goes.

Arm yourselves!

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As we said earlier this year..

www.youtube.com...

'Hello George'

edit on 9-7-2020 by steaming because: additive

link   
Florida Democratic Party to return $780,000 in PPP money, after bipartisan backlash

In May, party Chairwoman Terrie Rizzo, reportedly called the PPP a “disaster” that “funneled” money to large corporations but failed to disclose that the group had applied for a loan of $350,000 to $1 million.

I hope folks get how amazing this reveal is. Steve M. and DJT deserve a huge amount of credit here. They went fishing, caught a ton of fish, the put them on display.

For us non-cheats Q, maybe a bit of leftover tossed our way. Still waiting.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh yea, I seen it. Had to read it twice. Are we talkin about a race horse. 🤣

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So to all of you "Q"ologists, has "Q" ever made any clear statements about viruses? Specifically swine flu?

Governor Inslee just used the term "Hog Wash" in relations to Trump stating that he might defund states that don't reopen their schools this fall. It just came off as very odd given that China weirdly made that statement to so long ago about a new strain of swine flu going around, and Inslee seems to be taking a lead in doing whatever the Trotskyist want (i.e. not knowing that the biggest city in his state was having an insurrection taking place, then not taking any actions over it)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PokeyJoe

As I said before, America is headed into another Civil War whichever way the election goes.

Arm yourselves!

I'm speculating that the DNC will push an uprising before the election so that they can force a mail in ballot situation. Yes yes I know we have Absentee voting, but it would seem that the AV system is harder to cheat with so mail in is what they are pushing.

Oh the point again is that the DNC will try and push an uprising before the election. I doubt any of their side has the mind set to actually fight against an armed society.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Yes, I just saw that. Q also said disinformation was necessary. Of all the things, this is the one that I think remains a mystery until it comes to light (if it pans out to be true). At the end of the day, it is largely inconsequential until it is shown not to be. It is interesting though.

I've been following it very closely, and I think it has a high chance of being true... mainly because I see no other point to it. If it is a larp, then to what end? The people who follow it are very small in numbers, and there is no significant gain to subverting these people. It's like sasquatch... true or not... it isn't going to change anyones life if it turns out false, but it is merely an interesting idea. If it turns out to be true, then that is where the interest comes from. The why...

Anyway, I just hope things start to move into a higher gear soon, because the vibration in the air is really hard going on the old brain. I kind of wish we had a cryofreeze option, or a time fastforward button.

One thing i have noticed... and this is a follow up to a post I wrote a while back about narrative... George Papadopoulos just tweeted that Obamagate is just beginning. George has been saying similar things for months now. When you read the comments, they are overwhelmingly frustrated and tired.

From a narrative point of view, this displays the point in the story where the audience are on the verge of giving up hope for the heroes quest, everything seems to have gone wrong, the enemy seems to be beyond stopping and there appears to be no obvious route to victory (how the story ends).
Of course, that is exactly the time when something happens that makes the victory all the more sweet. The switch around or the twist that shows a glimmer of hope... when all hope seemed to be lost.

I sincerely hope we are at that point. It certainly feels like it.

Great post. Seeing is believing, believing is seeing. Find it it's there. We are the news now.

edit on 9-7-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: future,past,now,all the same

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So to all of you "Q"ologists, has "Q" ever made any clear statements about viruses? Specifically swine flu?

Governor Inslee just used the term "Hog Wash" in relations to Trump stating that he might defund states that don't reopen their schools this fall. It just came off as very odd given that China weirdly made that statement to so long ago about a new strain of swine flu going around, and Inslee seems to be taking a lead in doing whatever the Trotskyist want (i.e. not knowing that the biggest city in his state was having an insurrection taking place, then not taking any actions over it)

Not Q.

He's provoking. Make them say something stupid - pavlov's dogs had more discernment.

Here's the odd thing. If your kid doesn't attend school, the school doesn't get paid. It was a huge thing with me, as you can imagine. I knew what they got paid, so I leveraged it a few times. So if no one goes to school, why on earth should the Feds send the schools money? Same with the ICE proclamation about Student Visas, which are given for people to, you know, actually go to school. Not attend online classes from home, that's a different VISA application.

I swear, folks want DJT to be a dictator, bitch when he isn't, then complain he is. Stupid can't be this real?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have been thinking on this for a few days now.

We all know Q has 3 basic one liners that have really stuck. You are watching a movie, We have Everything, and Enjoy the Show.

For this to be a movie, they must of had Everything BEFORE the show started. So, when did the show start? The day Q began posting on the site? That would be the one that would make the most sense, but I dont think that is when the show actually started.

Remember, if you were a Pol (4 chan) person back then, we already had FBIanon posting and Meganon (not that she turned out to be a whole heck of a lot) also posting. I think there was one more, but they escape me at the moment. I have always thought with hindsight that FBIanon was a testing of the waters. To see if something like Q would be taken to and accepted. I mean come on, POL is a Tough crowd. They were the test launch before the opening scene of the movie.

Keep that in mind for a moment and I will circle back.

I think the opening scene to this movie we are now watching was actually a, "October Surprise," which happened to occur on October 1 2017 in Las Vegas. That opening scene you have to admit, got everyone's attention. This site wasted no time digging into it, nor did those on Reddit and and Pol included. Im sure many of you like me bounced around back n forth between them all to get as much information as possible. Thats what "conspiracy" people do.

What were we digging up? Actually a lot of information which turned out we really needed for Q's second scene to come. That was everything that happened with Saudi Arabia etc. Basically Qs first proof to us. There were enough of us from the beginning that had the actual dig tools to keep the momentum going on a subject we had already been digging into.

Now after almost 3 years here was are now holding one of the biggest "captures" really, Maxwell. Im sure many of you will agree that the whole scenario at the burger stand looked like a scene itself from a spy movie the way we tore every little thing apart about it from the few photos. All the places in the world she could have been prior to her arrest, and here she is in the good ol USA.

One other thing to consider, Pelosi and gang were a little nutty prior to Q, but since then they are pure flown over the cuckoo cuckoos nest now. I think their part, acts to play for their deals is to be as whacked as possible. So that," People SEE IT for Themselves." We have it all remember?

How did we Get it All? Im guessing many of them have already testified. My question now is, Where were they those 6 months to a year prior to Oct 1 2017? Can we find missing gaps of time with them? Not a angle we have really poked into if you think about it.

Lets say now that we have Maxwell and she starts singing like a little bird,or has already sang, we Do have a whole HOT SUMMER ahead of us.

We go full circle back to October 1 2020, 3 years later to the day? #3 is a good guys number isnt it? As of 10-1-20 the election isnt very far away now. Im guessing we've seen a lot of the FISAs by then and here we are back to square 1 of October 28, 2020 and Hillary is Finally actually arrested. FINAL Q PROOF and The final wake up call for the diehards from the left just a week before the Election. FULL CIRCLE COMPLETE.

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join