It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Just curious if you good folks think this older Comey Tweet has anything to do with Q Drop #4000?

Star Wars Commander (SWC) Video Game to Shutdown June 12, 2020
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
28 Apr 2020 - 8:58:18 PM

EJhVEGbUwAAVp8P.png
www.starwarscommander.com...📁
Q

Just a curious observation, but his room is shaped like an arch and he is sitting in the key stone position. The toys are also arranged in an arched fashion.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
JFK papers - UFOs - Asteroids - DoD Supercomputers - DNA Harvesting - E-MKULTRA - media sensational stories... They are pulling out every available distraction trick now. Next will be a fake Alien invasion.

🤖Aliens👽🛰

In case anyone has not noticed the control system matrix is ramping up...spiritual wickedness.

The Office of Alien Property Custodian was an office within the government of the United States during World War I and again during World War II, serving as a custodian to property that belonged to US enemies. The office was created in 1917 by Executive Order 2729-A under the Trading with the Enemy Act 1917 (TWEA) in order to "assume control and dispose of enemy-owned property in the United States and its possessions."

On 11 March 1942, President Franklin D. Roosevelt issued Executive Order 9095 establishing the Office of the Alien Property Custodian as an independent agency under his direct authority. He appointed Leo Crowley, a former banker and chair of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation as APC. During the war the APC amassed a vast portfolio of enemy property including real estate, business enterprises, ships and intellectual property in the form of trademarks, copyrights, patents and pending patent applications. Following Nikola Tesla's death at the New Yorker Hotel in 1943, the Custodian seized much of Tesla's work from his hotel room even though Tesla was an American citizen.

LBJ abolished the Office in 1966.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re White hat (Q) and Black hat comms, I wanted to raise a keyword being used by british politicians again, in regards to coronavirus, after being popularised by a previous PM, Gordon Brown.

UNPRECEDENTED

For a year or more my spidey senses have tingled whenever I hear politicians use the word. On the surface it comes across as a slimey trigger word to impart "It's not our fault, it's never happened before" but looking at the Jewish gematria for the word, I think there's more to it:

Jewish gematria equivalents:

The Grand Master
False Flag Operation
Breakthrough
Good Antichrist
The Lamb Horned Beast
i am Saturn
The path of the Magician
Ye Reap
Light go Out
Bye time
Purge of Lambs
Dream Cycle

Per my handy tarot toolkit - UNPRECEDENTED - also yields the 4 of swords, which is a knight who lies dead in his tomb.
Typically it means rest, be silent or be inactive between actions to gather your energy. But a picture of a dead man in his tomb can also create other meanings.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Just curious if you good folks think this older Comey Tweet has anything to do with Q Drop #4000?

Star Wars Commander (SWC) Video Game to Shutdown June 12, 2020
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
28 Apr 2020 - 8:58:18 PM

EJhVEGbUwAAVp8P.png
www.starwarscommander.com...📁
Q

I'm really hoping that the fact that Q is outing these coms means they're getting close to dropping the hammer, so it really doesn't matter if the Star Wars game gets shut down.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If you want to laugh, go read Elon Musk's latest tweet:

"FREE AMERICA NOW"

The amount of crying from liberals is epic.

When one of your own is saying it's time to end the charade...it's time to end the charade.
edit on 29-4-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yes. That was him telling his buddies to get on the Star Wars game so they could talk. Hard to communicate when you are being watched 24/7 and probably have an active FISA warrant against you.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re Q4003... it may be a play on C_A:

P_E becomes PIE?

The Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) was a British pro-p*dophile activist group, founded in October 1974 and officially disbanded in 1984.[2] The group campaigned for the abolition of the age of consent. It was described by the BBC in 2007 as "an international organisation of people who trade obscene material".

P_Election becomes "P.I.E. lection" = reading material about P.I.E.?

Was P.I.E. the way the cabal blackmailed UK politicians?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
back here feeling all the BS ...

From coronaKarens to potential blue beams to fake ass raptures to Q, the game that plays you.

Scenic route is seemingly beginning to merge back into original timeline....

No funerals , no visitations for dying loved ones, medical tyranny, grocery store gestapos and the never ending disinfo is hard to watch- and even harder not to watch, as it’s just reality.

Maybe to maintain balanced energy in such utter chaos is to become chaos yourself. Are there people who wake up at 4 am and just have random tears? I bet there’s millions.

God bless them all. I can feel it.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian

"FREE AMERICA NOW"

When one of your own is saying it's time to end the charade...it's time to end the charade.

With the way they're attacking Musk lately you'd think he donated half his wealth to Trumps campaign. All over ventilators he delivered on (read: bought from China), and Newsoms office claiming it didn't happen, after Newsom himself said Musk secured the ventilators. Pretty sure Musk proved all that to be bullsh*t. Elon and CNN aren't getting along lately.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
back here feeling all the BS ...

From coronaKarens to potential blue beams to fake ass raptures to Q, the game that plays you.

Scenic route is seemingly beginning to merge back into original timeline....

No funerals , no visitations for dying loved ones, medical tyranny, grocery store gestapos and the never ending disinfo is hard to watch- and even harder not to watch, as it’s just reality.

Maybe to maintain balanced energy in such utter chaos is to become chaos yourself. Are there people who wake up at 4 am and just have random tears? I bet there’s millions.

God bless them all. I can feel it.

😲 how dare you call people Karen's. That racist and misogynistic dontcha know? 🤭

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Wow. We are doomed.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
pic

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

That gave Schiff some good experience writing memos.

Sort of like the memo he wrote disputing Nunes.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I believe this is the first time Q spelled out P_ELECTION; whereas other drops have P_elec.

Q3896 (partial)

>End POTUS rally(s)?
>End POTUS econ gains?
>End POTUS unemployment gains?
>End POTUS [A, B, C, D, ……]?
[weaken prior to P_elec?]
>Delay US/China trade negotiations?
[China pref Biden[+VP] as P?]
>Shelter [Biden] public appearances?
>Shelter [Biden] debate(s)?
>Push new/revised P_2020 > vote by mail? [unsecure]

Q2575

Dec 10 2018 15:20:23 (EST)
The plan to have the FED raise rates [steep incline beginning Mar 2019] in an effort to 'kill' the economy prior to 2020 P_elec is known and planned for.
Structure change coming?
Q

AG Barr yesterday said some of the state shelter-in-place restrictions to stem the coronavirus epidemic have been akin to "house arrest."

"Win by any means necessary."

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
File under "they never thought she would loose" or "zero eneMEdia will cover this..."

Former top FBI lawyer worried Hillary Clinton would be indicted after winning election

Baker, who left the FBI in May 2018, told author David Rohde that he felt like the “fates had thrown him a hundred-mile-an-hour fastball.”

Baker “believed it was likely that the FBI could find new evidence of wrongdoing by Clinton,” Rohde wrote in his recently released book, In Deep: The FBI, the CIA, and the Truth about America’s “Deep State.”

“She wins the election, we go to DOJ, and we recommend that they indict her before she becomes president,” Baker said, describing his nightmare scenario. “That’s not a good place for the country. That’s not a good place for the FBI.”

The buried lede:

Baker also worried that the bureau’s credibility would be damaged if Comey did not inform Congress.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

"FREE AMERICA NOW"

With the way they're attacking Musk lately you'd think he donated half his wealth to Trumps campaign. All over ventilators he delivered on (read: bought from China), and Newsoms office claiming it didn't happen, after Newsom himself said Musk secured the ventilators. Pretty sure Musk proved all that to be bullsh*t. Elon and CNN aren't getting along lately.

It's because Musk is now on the inside of the DoD with Starlink - they are going to use that to replace Iridium. There's an article about it that was posted this week or last week that they are going to use Starlink to control a live fire missile test.

So I'm not surprised CNN and Musk aren't getting along. Maybe he saw the writing on the wall.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

"FREE AMERICA NOW"

LOL. Musk is just trying to make sure Tesla's stock price stays high, because he's got a $750 Million payday coming if he can keep their market cap up there.

Fun fact: Musk receives no salary as CEO of Tesla. His compensation comes entirely from stock options he receives.

Once you understand that, his game becomes obvious. What we are witnessing in Palo Alto is (most likely) a pump-and-dump scheme on an epic scale. Reports are, Musk is essentially a "paper billionaire" whose wealth comes almost entirely from his stock portfolio. Once Musk gets his $750 MM of Tesla shares, he can sell them for some real money. Then watch as Tesla suddenly crashes & burns.

The company has always had bad cash flow problems (which is why the stock is hyped so incessantly for repeated stock sales). Tesla recently announced it wasn't going to pay rents because of the COVID-19 situation. (They didn't negotiate anything with landlords, mind you, they just did this unilaterally.) They also instituted pay cuts that will last thru the end of June, also blaming COVID-19. These moves suggests Tesla's current cash situation might in fact be pretty bad.

Even odder, Tesla just cancelled something called D&O insurance. This is basically insurance that corporations get that protects them when they get sued. Between autopilots that occasionally crash the car, random fires in battery packs, and a CEO that habitually commits securities fraud, Tesla gets sued a lot. Probably, all of the insurance companies are quoting astronomical rates to cover Tesla, so Musk decided to skip it. He promised to cover any lawsuit losses himself, but as I said, Musk doesn't have a lot of actual money in the bank right now.

What I'm betting will happen is: Musk gets his stock award. He then sells off his Tesla stock as quietly as he can, so as not to spook the market. Then, all the hype around Tesla mysteriously stops, and the stock price craters. Musk doesn't care, because he's sold off his Tesla stock. Given the company's bad underlying financial situation, it'll go bankrupt fairly quickly after that.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
New. Drop.

Very. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Flynn news, 17 May
Same day as Mueller investigation officially begins.

Also, 17 May

Flynn’s actions were also the subject of discussion just last week at a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on national security threats, with Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., zeroing in on the 18 days that passed between Yates’ warning that Flynn might be subject to Russian blackmail and Flynn’s forced resignation.

“Blackmail, by an influential military official, that has real ramifications for global threat,” he said. “So this is not about a policy implication, this is about the national security adviser being vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians.”

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join