It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
Also, every time I go to post something insightful to someone on Twitter about why Stone and Flynn were setup by Russia through the DNC as an insurance policy in case Hillary lost, I realise who I'm talking to and always hit delete.

I'm reminded of the Matrix: "I feel I owe you an apology. We have a rule: We never free a mind once it's reached a certain age. It's dangerous....the mind has trouble letting go."

You just have to look at the absolute filth that spews forth from liberal supporters to realise that they can't and don't deserve to be saved. They will get their reward in full.

Those who have an inquisitive mind will find their way to the path.

Thanks for this. I really, really needed to hear this today! I might print it out & tape it to the side of my screen.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It is a minefield of mousetraps out there, constant bombarding of disinfo with a thin layer of truth icing. It's becoming more difficult to discern who to trust, what is real and what is lies, damn lies, and 'experts'.

Critical Questions for Dr. Shiva About His Attempts to Splinter the Health Freedom Movement

By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman, Children’s Health Defense

For many months I have remained silent in the face of defamatory and dishonest attacks against me by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai. My approach was to ignore the sniping to preserve the unity of the Health Freedom Movement. However, Shiva has expanded his malevolent campaign to include venomous salvos against our community’s most prominent and effective leaders, including Del Bigtree, Mark Blaxill, Dr. Rashid Buttar, Polly Tommey and Samoan-Australian activist Taylor Winterstein. Because he now has some of our outstanding spokesmen in his gun-sites, and because his poisonous volleys have begun to damage the solidarity that is critical to our success, I reluctantly make this response.

I'm going to take a back seat and watch how this plays out.🔥💣👀

Will the real Dr. Shiva please step forward...

edit on 29-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FirePilotFilson

a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Sent u guys a PM!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So, why was the FBI after Flynn in the first place? Was it because he wouldn't turn on Trump?

Sorry for the dumb question.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Thank-you for having the courage to be so candid. You're to be commended for keeping your head and not lashing out at your sister. (I think)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good 'com' COM.

I like where your head is at here.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: djohn554
So, why was the FBI after Flynn in the first place? Was it because he wouldn't turn on Trump?

Sorry for the dumb question.

Yep..he wouldn't lie. But more importantly, Flynn was someone who knew enough damaging info to help President Trump's DOJ lock up a lot of people. Arresting him, and threatening his son, caused General Flynn to plead guilty. More FBI documents were revealed today that back that up.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LightsShimmer

Inspiring and calming words LightShimmer... you are today's Calm before the Storm!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Giacomo Dalla Torre del Tempio di Sanguinetto, an Italian aristocrat, Prince and Grand Master of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta who steered the ancient Knights of Malta religious order after an institutional crisis with the Vatican, has died from an incurable disease. He was 75. Wow, not COVID related.

AP News

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

10 window panes.

10 cabinet doorknobs.

10 cabinet doors.

3 rows of Star Wars toys.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
China patented Remsvidir, the drug touted by Dr. Fauci today?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Fauci likes the drug patented by China, for treating Covid-19, after China's Wuhan laboratory released the Covid-19 virus, that has infected millions of people world-wide.

I hope President Trump's intel briefings are revealing whether or not Fauci/WHO/China are colluding for $$$.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You bet I wake up at odd hours and cry my eyes out. What’s happening in the world outside is being reflected in my own family which has now been destroyed.

FPF, very astute observation.

Having experienced much of this you have my compassion and more.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Im glad folks are looking into Fauci..

Hes in a very solid position to get his way on which drug is selected though.

Remdesivir works in the same way HCQ+Zinc does, so I would expect both to yield similar results if given early on. Wouldnt mind seeing RdRPs inhibitors explored more generally either, and both can create a path for that to happen.

Really, whatever can start treating patients sooner (hopefully beyond just SARS-CoV-2 too) and let the evidence keep piling up against Fauci.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
From Katherine Herridge but have to enlarge docs to read.

#FLYNN docs just unsealed, including handwritten notes 1/24/2017 day of Flynn FBI interview. Transcript: “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?” Read transcript notes, copy original just filed. @CBSNews

It is so done, over, dead.

God Bless Gen Flynn and his family. What a long load of BS they have lived through.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Fauci likes the drug patented by China, for treating Covid-19, after China's Wuhan laboratory released the Covid-19 virus, that has infected millions of people world-wide.

I hope President Trump's intel briefings are revealing whether or not Fauci/WHO/China are colluding for $$$.

He purse a treatment after everyone dies...There goes my hero.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Our Digital General Tweets

:12

Q#12

"Good guys are winning."

FWIW, Sidney Qowell is retweeting breakdowns.
edit on 29-4-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

From Katherine Herridge but have to enlarge docs to read.

#FLYNN docs just unsealed, including handwritten notes 1/24/2017 day of Flynn FBI interview. Transcript: “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?” Read transcript notes, copy original just filed. @CBSNews

It is so done, over, dead.

God Bless Gen Flynn and his family. What a long load of BS they have lived through.

To Quote the Austere Law Enforcement Scholar Andy McCabe: "First we F#$% Flynn and then we F#$% Trump."

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.dailymail.co.uk...

$1000.00 vs .60 per pill. Logical thinking.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Quick question guys.

Anyone know if Bezos is looped into this somehow. Not mentioned much on qmap. Any info you got would be great. Seems to be largely absent not mentioned in the twitterverse.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, also the EST time on Gen. Flynn's vid tweet is, I think, 12:50 AM;

125 = 5x5x5 = 5by5by5
or alternatively
00:50

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join