It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
eneMedia tidbits...

Link = leaks ref

BREAKING: Police Open Homicide Investigation on Woman Who Gave Husband Chloroquine Fish Tank Cleaner to Poison Him and Then Blamed Trump

How exactly is Chlorogquine Phosphate the same as Hydroxychloroquine?!

POLITICO’s reporting on President Trump and the Bank of China

The half-hearted retraction means nothing. Ask the average mask wearing social distancer if DJT owes China bank money and they'll say yes.

This is why Anons matter. CWM telling folks the truth while they ride with him, others pointing wives, friends, family to something beyond headlines. Seems uphill, but if we aren't doing it who is?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Been a long day.. didnt see the article rel posted.

edit on 29-4-2020 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
eneMedia tidbits...

Link = leaks ref

BREAKING: Police Open Homicide Investigation on Woman Who Gave Husband Chloroquine Fish Tank Cleaner to Poison Him and Then Blamed Trump

The half-hearted retraction means nothing. Ask the average mask wearing social distancer if DJT owes China bank money and they'll say yes.

This is why Anons matter. CWM telling folks the truth while they ride with him, others pointing wives, friends, family to something beyond headlines. Seems uphill, but if we aren't doing it who is?

"Fish are given many of the same antibiotics as humans—amoxicillin, ciprofloxacin, penicillin and more—sometimes even in the same doses. These pills, which are intended to be dissolved in fish tanks and be absorbed through fishes' skin, can also look extremely similar to the human versions."

The issue is that you need to know what you're doing in terms of the dosage etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Un has taken down all it's flags

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: dashen

Couldnt agree more.

I need more than booms tho. I want fireworks.

Soon.

Just get us a big old dog BONE.... and we can hold out for other dog bones later!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
FISA warrants failed to include exculpatory evidence, and that HRC campaign was involved.

Total Transparency in the Flynn Case would shine light on other Grand Jury Cases regarding the Russia Hoax, SpyGate, DNC "hack" hoax, Deep State agenda, and on and on...

Grassley Calls for Sunlight in Flynn Case as Justice Dept. Shares New ‘Exculpatory’ Material

U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), a senior member and former chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, is calling on the Justice Department to grant access to newly disclosed material related to the FBI’s handling of its case against Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. The high-profile case has prompted questions about the investigative and legal tactics used against Flynn.

“Simply stated, after years of rampant speculation and publicly reported inconsistencies regarding how the FBI handled the case, it’s time for the public to know the full set of facts relating to Lt. Gen. Flynn, including any and all government misconduct,” Grassley wrote in a letter requesting DOJ to unseal the records. At a minimum, Grassley urged that it be made available for congressional oversight.

3-star Lt. General...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian

originally posted by: crankyoldman
eneMedia tidbits...

Link = leaks ref

"Fish are given many of the same antibiotics as humans—amoxicillin, ciprofloxacin, penicillin and more—sometimes even in the same doses. These pills, which are intended to be dissolved in fish tanks and be absorbed through fishes' skin, can also look extremely similar to the human versions."

The issue is that you need to know what you're doing in terms of the dosage etc.

It appears she killed him, media blamed on DJT. It was just all too convenient.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes

www.youtube.com...

While they raise and lower the flags every day, apparently that photo was taken around 10 am.

The only time the UN will ever take down flags is in case of a storm.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well... the storm IS coming. So there's that.

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes

www.youtube.com...

While they raise and lower the flags every day, apparently that photo was taken around 10 am.

The only time the UN will ever take down flags is in case of a storm.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sean Hannity filed a big lawsuit against the New York Times this past Monday , because the paper conspired with a family 2 blame him for a family members death aboard a cruise ship.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Also, every time I go to post something insightful to someone on Twitter about why Stone and Flynn were setup by Russia through the DNC as an insurance policy in case Hillary lost, I realise who I'm talking to and always hit delete.

I'm reminded of the Matrix: "I feel I owe you an apology. We have a rule: We never free a mind once it's reached a certain age. It's dangerous....the mind has trouble letting go."

You just have to look at the absolute filth that spews forth from liberal supporters to realise that they can't and don't deserve to be saved. They will get their reward in full.

Those who have an inquisitive mind will find their way to the path.
edit on 29-4-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the inspiring and incredibly kind and uplifting post.

I have had many messages from people IRL that find the things I share on social media/chat about very enlightening and they tell me in private because there’s still very real consequences from employers and other issues with documenting your stance about things on the internet.

I’ve been a very outspoken advocate for many of these things, especially alternative medicine, for most of my adult life - it’s actually some of the most encouraging times I’ve ever experienced as far as the amount of attention being given to real issues and people’s openness to information that challenges the status quo... but it’s hard not to get down when you see all that’s at play unfolding....

Also, solitary confinement does a number on even the most adamant of introverts. I do a whole lot more than I ever realized.... and especially at this time of year. I’m not hiding in my house by any means, However, the atmosphere out there is a very difficult one to navigate through.

In my local Walmart yday just to go and browse the garden center for plants for Mother’s Day presents... I run into one section of the store where employees are directing folks down one way isles and maintaining distancing measures... just making it feel completely weird for even being in the store....while across the store is some sweet little old man wearing a hat that says “God is in control” and he’s holding it out repeating to everyone as they come by with their masks, that God is his mask....and he knows where his real protection comes from... so, talk about mood swings. 😭

May we now all have empathy for rapid cycling mood disorders... because one trip to the store and you just might experience one yourself. 😐🤷🏽‍♀️

God bless you. 👍🏽

a reply to: LightsShimmer

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Also, every time I go to post something insightful to someone on Twitter about why Stone and Flynn were setup by Russia through the DNC as an insurance policy in case Hillary lost, I realise who I'm talking to and always hit delete.

I'm reminded of the Matrix: "I feel I owe you an apology. We have a rule: We never free a mind once it's reached a certain age. It's dangerous....the mind has trouble letting go."

You just have to look at the absolute filth that spews forth from liberal supporters to realise that they can't and don't deserve to be saved. They will get their reward in full.

Those who have an inquisitive mind will find their way to the path.

That’s one the most intelligent things I have ever read on the inter webs

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FirePilotFilson
I am one of them

a reply to: SouthernGift

God bless you.

I am too. That’s how I know there are others. By refusing to accept that there’s ‘just something fundamentally wrong with me.’ And seeking out instead the reasons for all of it.

None of us are in any of this alone. That’s been the biggest blessing I’ve found through the internet. The system’s(octopus) tentacles just couldn’t quite outgrow the connectivity that this has brought.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Wed Apr 29 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
It's good to finally see a clear link to the Democrat National Committee (DNC) in Spygate documents.

Can't wait for it all to come out officially...especially the part about DNC chairwoman Debbie Wassermann Schultz being involved in Seth Rich's murder.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
My father also passed away two months ago.
I was banned from the funeral by my out of town sister, even though I was the one who cared for him for the last four years. I fed him his last meal before he went into the hospital. I only saw him once after that, he was in hospice and my sister wouldn’t leave his side. It’s now clear she was trying to prevent any deathbed confessions. When I showed up she ran out the back door. It was a # show.

Now two months later it’s all starting to come out. I had feared what she was doing to him and four years ago tried to get mom to get a lawyer with me for elder abuse as I KNEW my sister was making my Dad do things that were against his best interest and compromising his principles. He was a lawyer, and trying to write a book on ethics. My sister went to Law School but hasn’t passed the bar exam in three years and finally gave up.

She had embezzled hundreds of thousands from the family business ten years ago. I discovered it. Let my Dad know and he washed in under the rug. Now that he has died we have discovered a massive amount of insurance fraud, mail fraud, interstate electronic transfer fraud and several other crimes. At least 8 different incidences. Each one of which my sister profited around $35k.

Mom doesn’t want to rock the boat and hurt my sister, after she has essentially destroyed my life with all her lies. My brother, who she manipulated into believing horrible untrue things about me and acting as her thug discovered what happen d just yesterday and showed up at Moms in tears after finding out what our sister had done to all of us and how she manipulated him to commit violent acts. I have been assaulted, robbed, had my career destroyed and Mom doesn’t want my criminal sister to suffer any consequences. Mom is 80 and can’t take this #. I am disabled because of the assaults and had my retirement stolen from me, any inheritance wiped out, my name and reputation tarnished, continually harassed with SWATTING efforts so much that I have gotten to know the cops. I think I deserve vindication.

That’s just touching the surface.

I used to be an Airtanker pilot.
I flew slurry bombers and helicopters for 17 years, until my brothers assault that left me disabled.
I would be heading out to my base for fire season even now with all the craziness.
Instead, I’m sitting in my kitchen staring at the rain.

You bet I wake up at odd hours and cry my eyes out.
What’s happening in the world outside is being reflected in my own family which has now been destroyed.

reply to: SouthernGift

edit on 29-4-2020 by FirePilotFilson because: BC

edit on 29-4-2020 by FirePilotFilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
woot!!

Arizona Governor extended stay at home order until 5/15 but loosened restrictions on small businesses and retail. They can open for customers May 8th (comply with CDC guidance on distancing).

Plan to reopen Dine-In coming in a couple days.

Arizona was 32nd state to issue stay at home order and had some of the widest categories of “essential” businesses.

Time to brighten the light on the state economy. POTUS set time visit Arizona in a few days.
edit on 29-4-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LightsShimmer

I love this so much!!! I felt your hug & am sending one out to all of you as well!

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join