It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

It's not funny..It's their plan...and if we're not careful, it will be our reality!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Time to send.. Ilhan Omar..AOC..Ayanna Pressley..Rashida Tlaib...The F Outta here.

While trusting "THE PLAN" I have to wonder why our seals haven't rounded these F'ing foreign agents up?

Maybe our Military isn't what it seems?. At this point I would say their a bunch of walking woman parts.

We have a bunch of X-box bitch warriors parading around as soldiers...Pathetic!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
"We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." ~ C. S. Lewis

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater." —Frank Zappa

"When the Last Tree Is Cut Down, the Last Fish Eaten, and the Last Stream Poisoned, You Will Realize That You Cannot Eat Money"
—Cree Indian saying

"Public sentiment is everything. With public sentiment nothing can fail. Without it nothing can succeed. He who molds opinion is greater than he who enacts laws"
—Abraham Lincoln

From "The ADAM and EVE STORY" by Chan Thomas, 1965
A little bit of knowledge
Can be a dangerous thing;
Or it can be a vibrant seed
Giving rise to verdant forests
And awakening sleeping giants.

“Discipline was almost forced on you because you couldn’t get anything done unless you did a thing. It’s harder for most people to understand discipline today, because everything is handed to you."

"It was a lot easier for me growing up because there were walls and doors between me and the goal. Discipline didn’t come easier, but there was stimulus to develop it.”
Tool - Maynard James Keenan

"The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday"
—Navy SEAL motto

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 04/29/20 (Wed) 00:50:261a89fd (1) No.8957175>>8957186

twitter.com...
Be ready.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 29-4-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 1a89fd No.8957365
Apr 28 2020 23:59:54 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 29-4-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I've mentioned before that I have been on FB more often lately because I joined a group for mask making. I have friends on both sides but obviously the ones on the left are the ones predominately posting a bunch of crap & vitriol towards Trump - the "Bleach-Bit", the "Noble" issue, etc. Then there is the -OH NOES, IT'S TOO EARLY TO OPEN UP, STAY AWAY FROM YOUR PETS, IF YOU DON'T WEAR A MASK YOU SUCK, KEEP WASHING YOUR HANDS - ALONE TOGETHER!!!!!! It makes me want to scream. I so want to respond with valid points but I know it isn't worth it. I know that I will just offend or upset people that I rarely ever see but that I consider old friends that I don't want to upset. Most of my FB never post anything political & I normally never do either so that is really not something I want to start. Anyway, every time I am on there or talking in RL to friends who believe everything they see on the news, I just feel crazy and so Alone. The brainwashing is so Strong!

I keep thinking - any day now STUFF is going to happen & be obvious to everyone & then I can start explaining things as much as I understand it. I have had plenty of moments of doubt but fortunately they don't last long. Earlier, I checked the thread & saw all the new drops and got very excited again. The Flynn stuff (HUGE), the Soros game comms (this seems big to me), the data starting to come out re: Tecate, states opening up which hopefully will be eye opening for many, the new studies coming out about HCQ & other therapies that just so happen to sound just like what Trump was saying all seem very promising to me.

I hate hearing the weariness & frustration for so many on here & people I follow on Twitter though I feel the same way.

I hold out hope that it isn't all for naught.
It'll be the last thing that dies in me before I do.

I think most of us can totally relate to this!

My intuition though is telling me that it is going to start going in the right direction soon and we are going to see some big things happen before the end of the month. The alternatives to this not being real are just too unthinkable especially for all the children.

I also just want to add that I am so, so, so, so grateful for all of you & that we have this place to come & discuss. These threads have been Amazing!!! To Dashen & Rel, I can't imagine if you hadn't done what you have over the course of this. I am so grateful! I wish I could buy you both several rounds!!!

To everyone else, who are too many to even name, I have learned so much from all of you! There are so many of you that I wish I could meet in person & have hours long conversations about anything & everything. If we do end up in the camps, I hope some of us end up together
I often times start wondering what will happen after this is all over & done with (if it EVER is). I hope that there is still plenty of stuff for us to discuss everything for a long time to come. I guess y'all kinda feel like my private support group.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow to see what news it brings. Everybody hang in there, take deep breaths, take a break if you need it & KEEP WASHING YOUR HANDS & WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER - Right????

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I don’t know if it means anything but I looked up the Red numbers in drop 4005 and this was where it took me

patentimages.storage.googleapis.com...

HUMAN RECOMBINANT GROWTH

edit on 29-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I also dropped the Q stringer into google books and the books changed from the last time I did it with the same stringer. There are some very interesting books there.

I also put the stringer in just plain old Google
And didn’t get much but when i, instead of copying and pasting into Google I just highlighted the stringer and hit lookup and this is what I got, it was the only thing that came up the rest of the page was blank. Make of it what you will,
www.bitchute.com...

Someone smarter than me you should look at it

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, a couple of decodes make Q4005 very significant:

1) POTUS tweeted with TYPO 6 seconds after the post making it a ZERO min MARKER - ACTION IN PROGRESS!
Tweet at 23:23:38:

The only reason the U.S. has reported one million cases of CoronaVirus is that our Testing is sooo much better than any other country in the World. Other countries are way behind us in Testing and therefore show far fewer cases!

TYPO = sooo should be so... giving difference of OO = Eyes On?

2) The post timestamp is a MIRROR, but even better it's Mirror timestamp is a 2-WAY MIRROR of PAIN. Explained below:

Timestamp = 23:23:32 = 1 way MIRROR of 23=PAIN,
Mirror Time = 23:32:23 = 2 way MIRROR of 23=PAIN:
23:32:23
23:32:23

We've never had a 2-way MIRROR before, as far as I can remember and I don't recall POTUS ever tweeting as close as 6 seconds from a Q post!!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Uremia sounds hellish
a reply to: Aallanon

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

So, if real, that's the day the Mueller investigation started. 17 May

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Regarding the timestamp. 23.23.32

Click me

%29.17 Red
%29.17 Green
%41.67 Blue

Red Castle / Green Castle / Blue Castle?

Just thoughts.

P

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

Remember 11:11?

I memba

Why is November 11th important to the context of your declaration?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Gravelbone

But I'm not going to continue hyping Q if he's never going to delivar.

Your sentiments appear to be the same as the majority of Q followers at this point.

I was amazed by the lack of social media "buzz" today after a whopping 19 messages from Q were posted to: qmap.pub...

It's like 80% of Q-land is in the "SHUT UP AND GIVE US SOME ACTION!" mode.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: CanadianMason

The first thing I noticed when I clicked on the 'Star Wars Commander' link is this:

GAME CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT
03.13.20 | 10:12
We have come to the decision to shut down Star Wars™: Commander on June 12, 2020. As of March 13, 2020, all in-game purchases have been suspended. Star Wars: Commander will remain playable until 11am GMT on June 12, 2020.

Then I noticed the url name: www.starwarscommander.com...

Why is this relevant? Or, is it?

I took it to mean that Soros stopped laundering his money through SWC and started using what ever Blizzard assets he took control of.

The cabal needed a new form of communication which is something Blizzard related now.

“Diablo Immortal takes place between the events of Diablo II and Diablo III. As Sanctuary recovers from the aftermath of Baal's invasion and the destruction of Mount Arreat, powerful malevolent forces seek the remains of the Worldstone for their diabolical desires.”

The Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 financial results revealed that Diablo Immortal beta testing will begin mid-2020.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 19 Q posts and 18 POTUS tweets, total of 37 on Apr 28th:

Q V17.50 20200428 to 4007 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.50 20200428 from QPost 3601 to 4007

NOTES
1) To reduce file size, I have deleted the following data that was not in use (It remains on archived older versions):
a) Tabs "POTUS tweet Images" and "POTUS tweet videos",
b) The 4 Guccifer decode columns on "Main DECODE RESULTS" tab.
2) I have automated adding those linked posts generated by the tweet deltas when POTUS retweets himself (SelfDelta).

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Interesting build thanks phoenix358!

It's a bit of a dingy blue

...but turns to a dingy Green if you use the Mirror time of 23:32:23!
edit on 29-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Have a strong Petri Dish Phenom feel today, like all sides taking stock and/or prepping, hope and faith are outside nurtured, knowing is internal lol so feeling inside out today. If it's Qneg we all Fd, there that's helpfullll, This Imo is the Qalm calm Kalm before the completion, now the war can begin, tallyhoe

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Well that is an improvement

According to those same sources he was dead yesterday!

Tomorrow he may make a full recovery before he becomes sick.

P

edit on 29/4/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Also, the company that is helping Blizzard make Diablo Immortal is NetEase Inc. - a Chinese company that has also invested in pig farms and was backed by Soros up until 2016.

"But footage of Diablo Immortal shows as many as ten players banding together to battle foes. Early reports indicate that these large scale battles will be locked to open world areas."

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join