It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Q4008

Apr 29 2020 14:22:44 (EST) NEW
Read slowly and carefully.
Knowledge is power.
2009-2017.state.gov...📁
>Irregular warfare is far more varied than conventional conflict: hence the importance of an intellectual framework that is coherent enough to provide guidance, and flexible enough to adapt to circumstances.
>American counterinsurgency practice rests on a number of assumptions: that the decisive effort is rarely military (although security is the essential prerequisite for success); that our efforts must be directed to the creation of local and national governmental structures that will serve their populations, and, over time, replace the efforts of foreign partners; that superior knowledge, and in particular, understanding of the ‘human terrain’ is essential; and that we must have the patience to persevere in what will necessarily prove long struggles.
>Insurgency, however, can and will flourish in the
modern environment. The strains created by globalization, by the collapse of weak state structures, by demographic, environmental, and economic pressures, by the ease of cooperation among insurgent groups and criminals, and by the appearance of destructive radical ideologies, all augur a period in which free and moderate governance is at risk.
[Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or chal- lenge political control of a region. As such, it is primarily a political struggle, in which both sides use armed force to create space for their political, economic and influence activities to be effective. Insurgency is not always conducted by a single group with a centralized, military-style command structure, but may involve a complex matrix of different actors with various aims, loosely connected in dynamic and non-hierarchical networks. To be successful, insurgencies require charismatic leadership, supporters, recruits, supplies, safe havens and funding (often from illicit activities). They only need the active support of a few enabling individuals, but the passive acquiescence of a large proportion of the contested population will give a higher probability of success. This is best achieved when the political cause of the insurgency has strong appeal, manipulating religious, tribal or local identity to exploit common societal grievances or needs. Insurgents seek to gain control of populations through a combination of persuasion, subversion and coercion while using guerrilla tactics to offset the strengths of government security forces. Their intent is usually to protract the struggle, exhaust the government and win sufficient popular support to force capitulation or political accommodation. Consequently, insurgencies evolve through a series of stages, though the progression and outcome will be different in almost every case.]
Q

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think Schiff might be Severus and S is Strozk.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Also,, 17 May:

Ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee Rep. Adam Schiff today said that Congress needs to determine whether President Donald Trump asked then–FBI Director James Comey to end the agency's probe into ties between former national security adviser Michael Flynn and Russia.

"We don't really know what took place here, and we need to find out," Schiff, D-Calif., told ABC News chief anchor George Stephanopoulos in an interview today on "Good Morning America."

"We need to get those notes, if they exist, that Director Comey took of this conversation," Schiff added.

A source close to Comey confirmed to ABC News that the former FBI director, who was fired last week, was asked by Trump in February to end the investigation into Flynn's actions, according to a memo Comey wrote about his conversation with the president.

In the memo, which was shared with top FBI associates, Comey wrote that Trump said, "I hope you can let this go," in relation to the probe.

"I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go," Trump said to Comey, according to the source who read the memo. "He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go."

The New York Times was the first on Tuesday to report the discussion and subsequent memo.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Links up with...

Was Obama Leading an Insurgency Against the United States?
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
24 Feb 2020 - 8:52:03 PM

images.jpg
2009-2017.state.gov...📁
"Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or challenge political control of a region."
The presidency of Barack Hussein Obama began at noon EST on January 20, 2009, when Barack Obama was inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States.
What Country was the true intended target?
Q

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think Schiff might be Severus and S is Strozk.

Thinking the same thing. He's generating FBI "memos" which get leaked to press to feed narrative.
Schiff leaking a memo he himself writes isn't going to be swallowed whole-cloth even by friendly reporters.
An FBI- memo from the desk of the most senior Counter-Intel officer, however, ... Well, that gets traction...

Again, assuming that chat is real, not manufactured.

Maybe some enterprising young individual can cross-reference all the Strzok texts released -- centered on mid-May?
edit on 29-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here's the May 2017 article from Q4005 chat screencap.

EXC LUSIVE: A Look Inside The Chat Room The Deep State Uses To Fight Trump

On initial inspection, the screenshots, which are printed in their entirety below, appear to be taken from a short, highly-coded conversation held between approximately 5 individuals in the United States intelligence community on Wednesday, May 17th from 2:31 pm to 3:15 pm.

Third Estate Newsgroup’s Contributing Editor Micah Bull made contact with “FreshCamel” late Wednesday night via an encrypted email service, and this individual confirmed that he had accessed the personal computer of an employee at the FBI sometime around April 24th. This access had been obtained through a falsified “phishing” email that installed spyware on this employee’s computer when opened. “FreshCamel” declined to identify this individual for the time being, but confirmed that he or she is a higher-level employee in the Bureau.

According to “FreshCamel,” this individual’s computer is used to join a secured chat channel on Gliph approximately four times per week for exactly 45 minutes each session. Activity has increased in recent days, “FreshCamel” confirmed. For weeks, “FreshCamel” casually monitored these chats without realizing what they were, but when a topic of discussion in Wednesday’s chat became a major news story in the United States just hours after the chat was closed, he decided to seek help.

These screenshots show a 45 minute chat on the afternoon of Wednesday, May 17. From 2:31 pm to 3:15 pm, 5 separate users sent a total of 20 messages. “FreshCamel” confirmed that there were a total of 13 users “present” in the chat room, but the users known as “Severus,” “Roger,” “Huck,” “Juules,” and “Dooku” are those who consistently speak the most in these daily chats.

Due to the nature of the messaging platform, he could not screenshot conversations after they had occurred, but confirmed that “MF” (Michael Flynn) and “Limey” (Louise Mensch) had been topics of conversation before.

Didn't the word "Camel" come up with something pertaining to "COMEY"??

"Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life. He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying."
―Sheev Palpatine

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
On better thought, I think I shouldn't say that. That is one heck of a drop preamble isn't it?
edit on 29-4-2020 by Guyfriday because: I'm stupid apparently

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Didn't the word "Camel" come up with something pertaining to "COMEY"??

Yes it did. It was the tweet he made about the game, Camel Up or Camel Cup.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ah, yes. Thanks for the memory refresh.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
To the team on this thread +++

I appreciate your frustration and feelings of what the F you are doing and why.
We live in an existence where we have gotten used to immediate results...before technology, we had more patience and understanding that big results take time.
Did any of you ever think that you'd be a player in this thread that didn't exist before November 2017?
Did any of you ever think that you'd be dedicating your special/unique skills, your energy, a piece of you - into a body of work that you shaped and nutured for years to bring it where it is today?
You may not hear all the voices, but you have impacted many lives in so many positive ways.
You have helped wake up so many who were asleep.
I rely on all of you. I rely on you for your skills, your humor, your personal moments.
With a project of this magnitude, it takes time.
None of us have known a world that wasn't controlled by the dark.
POTUS, Q, Military are breaking us out of enslavement, while simultaneously cleaning up the planet - the entire planet.
And we have to play our part by waking up, not being fearful and embracing our true beings.
You are all doing the heavy lifting, and it is only natural that you get down, especially with the manipulative v- crap out there.
My point here, is to know you aren't alone...there is a stadium full of unseen faces that cheer you all on.
My friends don't understand why I've kept a positive outlook during the entire v-thing...it is because I'm not afraid and because I trust POTUS, I trust our Military, I trust Q, I trust the Plan, and I trust all of you on this thread (sans the shills of course).

I'm not a religious person, but I will end with these:

Being wise is better than being strong; yes, knowledge is more important than strength. After all, you must make careful plans before you fight a battle, and the more good advice you get, the more likely you are to win.

No matter how often honest people fall, they always get up again; but disaster destroys the wicked.

Don't let evil people worry you; don't be envious of them. A wicked person has no future—nothing to look forward to.

Sending you all a big virtual hug, light, and love.

LightsShimmer

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Q#4009

So Trump was right all along about HCQ.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c8f4dc No.8963894 📁
Apr 29 2020 15:01:10 (EST) NEW

docs.google.com...📁
Knowledge is power.
Q

edit on 29-4-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
UFOs? No.

Shooting the satellite batches: Starlink 6 two days after launch! - Vimeo.

edit on 29-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Q

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I am one of them

a reply to: SouthernGift

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The chat that Q posted... plus some more, were published on Twitter, between Bob Mueller's hiring and Q appearing. But nobody knew much about them at the time, or that they were being accomplished through video games.

edit on 4/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep I remember that. I actually think I have posted it a time or two already but it never got much traction.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The chatlog isnt from a videogame it seems.

The diamond logo is for gliph wich is secure chat that's been here for some time.

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

MF = Mike Flynn
AEWP = Assistant Director Priestap? Maybe?
RM = Rachel Maddow

Update - AEWP is Adam Entous - former WaPo reporter @adamentous on Twatter

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

The chatlog isnt from a videogame it seems.

The diamond logo is for gliph wich is secure chat that's been here for some time.

www.google.com...

Looks to me like they've been using lots of different comms for awhile. GliphMe seems to be shut down. My guess is as their comms are being disbanded they're moving to more obscure ways of communication. Like in a vidya game.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200429003D

1) Q4009 has a MIRROR timestamp of 15:01:10 and sums to 17=Q.

2) In both Q4008 & Q4009, the line "Knowledge is power." also appears in following posts pointing to Bill Bar's first Bomb being the Great Awakening:
Q1953

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f2dcba No.2770339 📁
Aug 28 2018 15:52:50 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f2dcba No.2770117 📁
Aug 28 2018 15:43:19 (EST)
IronEagle.jpg
⬇
>>2770076
Double meanings exist.
Q

18379.jpg
⬇
>>2770117
Stay LOCAL (U.S.)
GLOBAL = reflection of LOCAL.
Think MIRROR.
Know your enemy.
"Every battle is won before it's ever fought."
Knowledge is POWER.
Q

Q2122

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ff4ecd No.2947850 📁
Sep 9 2018 13:52:42 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ff4ecd No.2947825 📁
Sep 9 2018 13:51:28 (EST)
>>2947705

>>2947825
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
Knowledge is POWER.
Q

Q2370

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.364 📁
Oct 8 2018 12:49:52 (EST)
GS2819378100.jpg
⬇
twitter.com...📁
But, of course, Anons already knew this.
Knowledge is power.
Q

Q3662

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.103 📁
Dec 7 2019 13:05:46 (EST)
Knowledge is power.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
Do due diligence.
You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.
Sheep no more.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

Q3671

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 5184cc No.7509742 📁
Dec 14 2019 22:15:38 (EST)
B2.jpg
⬇
twitter.com...📁
When does the B2 drop the FIRST BOMB?
Bill Barr fit into [8] spaces?
Reconfig graphic.
Knowledge is POWER.
Q

Q3973

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 274569 No.8813885 📁
Apr 16 2020 12:54:56 (EST)
twitter.com...250841767609597952📁
Who trained/supplied ISIS?
What if [HRC] won?
Who destroyed ISIS?
Knowledge is power.
Q

3) Usual decodes on Q4008 & Q4009:

Q4008 also links to:
Q32, Q81, Q179, Q222, Q228, Q822, Q1422, Q1922, Q2244, Q2250, Q2622, Q3122

Q4009 also links to:
Q110, Q144, Q181, Q242, Q279, Q301, Q509, Q1001, Q1409, Q1501, Q1510, Q2001, Q2701, Q3201, Q3826

edit on 29-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Right, that article I linked to specifically states the chat was from Gliph.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join