It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
CDC extends coronavirus social-distancing guidelines to pets

In February, both of my healthy dogs were sick, one after another. They were sick enough for it to be notable.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Re White hat (Q) and Black hat comms, I wanted to raise a keyword being used by british politicians again, in regards to coronavirus, after being popularised by a previous PM, Gordon Brown.

UNPRECEDENTED

For a year or more my spidey senses have tingled whenever I hear politicians use the word. On the surface it comes across as a slimey trigger word to impart "It's not our fault, it's never happened before" but looking at the Jewish gematria for the word, I think there's more to it:

Jewish gematria equivalents:

The Grand Master
False Flag Operation
Breakthrough
Good Antichrist
The Lamb Horned Beast
i am Saturn
The path of the Magician
Ye Reap
Light go Out
Bye time
Purge of Lambs
Dream Cycle

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
DECODE ID 26RSH200429002D

Re Q3999

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 1db140 No.8952939 📁
Apr 28 2020 19:11:35 (EST) NEW
1588117300347.png

The MD5 hash for 1588117300347 is d18f0c843bf8f47b9192853a814102c0 which returns an Internet archive of a RUTRACKER torrents list started on Dec 04 2015.

The torrent itself is only about 100kb - does anyone have the capability to check what it is? RUTRACKER seems to be a movie torrent.

The actual torrent is 5.66 GB. It only has 1.5 seeds.

Imagine if it's Frazzledrip...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Someone should download it and see, I only JUST heard about frazzledrip like 3 days ago and the implications of that are sickening. One would be able to initiate the download to see the file name on it perhaps.

Just drilled down into the folders there - a lot of CSV files.
edit on 4/29/2020 by MaplePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Dashen, thank you for taking one for the team

Rel, your skill set is well beyond mine. We are all blessed to have your presence here.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

Someone should download it and see, I only JUST heard about frazzledrip like 3 days ago and the implications of that are sickening. One would be able to initiate the download to see the file name on it perhaps.

Just drilled down into the folders there - a lot of CSV files.

This is the email address of the uploader:

[email protected]

Belongs to a person named Elliot Chandler according to this:

public-inbox.org...[email protected]/
edit on 29-4-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hmm, this [email protected] address has uploaded something recently:

viewblock.io...

TITLE: COALPROJECT.RECORD33

You know these elites love their 33s...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

That's what I was wondering too! Who wants to check it out for us? Any russian torrent users in house today?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: dashen
PLEASE wait until May 5th before going on about your life, and ignoring Q. If nothing in the legal "boom" realm happens by then, I'll join you.

I won't do like Anaken and turn to the Dark side, but I will turn away from that being our hope for justice.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

WOW!

This is the email address of the uploader:

[email protected]

Belongs to a person named Elliot Chandler according to this:

Related to Ray Chandler? Or just another "Child Handler"?

As its looking like this could generate a real result, let me point out that it came from generating an MD5 hash from the picture filename in Q3999 which was 1588117300347.png.

There are a dozen or so other 13 digit picture filenames in Q posts... sounds like they re worth doing the same process with!

HOW to DO IT on the spreadsheet:
1) On "Q Posts Analysis" tab, copy the picture filename to test from column U,
2) Goto "Wikileaks STRINGER MD5 search" tab, select the input box and then PASTE the filename (less the.jpg/.png) into the status bar and press ENTER,
3) Now click the UP ARROW url button under DUCKDUCKGO,
4) This opens a browser page with the results... trawl through and check them out.
edit on 29-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Gravelbone

It's not funny..It's their plan...and if we're not careful, it will be our reality!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Time to send.. Ilhan Omar..AOC..Ayanna Pressley..Rashida Tlaib...The F Outta here.

While trusting "THE PLAN" I have to wonder why our seals haven't rounded these F'ing foreign agents up?

You had the answer to that question last month. TP. That wasn't a spontaneous event. Folks hoarded TP, of all things - not food. If Omar etc. are rounded up Pelosi's constant refrain of "threat to our democracy" is triggered.

The rats have to walk into their own box. Not the other way around. While hellfire and perp walks are cool for teeeveee, they are not going to work on a population that thinks TP factories are going to be the first to shut down.

Romania shot their dictator on teeeveee, things changed, but not much.

Remember, the Q folks had to convince 100'000's of thousands of government/military folks WW to sign on as well as us. No point in perp walking Brennan ASAP if all the military folks turn on DJT because they don't know the truth about both of them. Now they do.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sufi, Nothing is more important the family my friend.

Your value is in your inner strength that we have seen here. You will find the words to get it across.

Great respect for family's being able to protect and strengthen one another. That family bond is the one the Cabal is working to separate each of us from so they can be our family we "go to" instead of our own blood family members.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: dashen

dashen, I've got to admit that this coronavirus isolation trick is bringing even me to the end of my tether... but maybe that's what needs to be reached for "Never again!" to be engrained in our joint psyche for a few generations?

All of this will be a waste of time if any corrective action does not last.

Today I had my well adjusted, patient and rational eldest daughter in tears and assuming that she will die before she can shape her kids future and become a grandmother...not good!

She said the lack of control she felt was driving her mad and, being type I diabetic, she needs to feel that she has control of what time she does have left. Her maternal relations with diabetes have died early 40s which, in her mind, gives her less than a decade.

I need her and her siblings to be looking forward to a bountiful life or there is no significant purpose to mine... come on Q/POTUS deliver the future and bring on the cures!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Q#4003

THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH
THE P_ELECTION.
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?

Worth noting. All caps.

P_E or P connects to E.

"P Election" is odd, 2020 Election or even Presidential, but P_E is point to either P connecting to E or P blank E (not leads to)

Since there are double meanings wild, one could be their "plan" for the election is covered by our plan for the election.

HRC is a wildcard. Q dropped a lot as it appears HRC drubbed Biden officially out of the race. Combine with Kim rumors and Flynn news.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

See I thought that HRC was already executed and a double was put in her place, with orders that she will not ever run for president, but continue to Act like HRC. Got to keep up appearances.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Cannibal Lecter. They misnamed him Hannibal. Homer Simpson accent: Solyent Green yummmm! (no way! I will eat snails and grasshoppers before I eat human flesh willingly)

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Sabrechucker

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Not much love on these yesterday but important.

Notice how the new drop is the old, with significant changes regarding Kevin Squealer Klinesmith and Tash.

It seems to me this connects directly with Flynn. The new Flynn information and filings all but end his ordeal and this drop shows up.

Now the three stars post.

This is the first time we see the stars. I interpret this to suggest Flynn was acting as a military man all along as a General (which we all suspected - maybe even Mueller too).

I don't know the implications of Framing a General during a war, but my guess is it is military tribunal worthy and maybe even a trial in absentia.

Which brings the Q-uestion. How many tribunals have been held in secret and absentia? We'd never know, could this be a clue?

"So how come they aren't gone from sight crank?" Your honor, I present Toilet Paper hoarding - case rests.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
a reply to: crankyoldman

See I thought that HRC was already executed and a double was put in her place, with orders that she will not ever run for president, but continue to Act like HRC. Got to keep up appearances.

Yes, not the original. As for running - white hats. Decoded here last Sept > March > Yesterday > Convention.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm already downloading it.

It seems to be from a Russian movie download site - all the .CSV files are just a list of what the site has available, so it's probably nothing...but I'll check it out just to be safe anyway.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Just curious if you good folks think this older Comey Tweet has anything to do with Q Drop #4000?

Star Wars Commander (SWC) Video Game to Shutdown June 12, 2020
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
28 Apr 2020 - 8:58:18 PM

EJhVEGbUwAAVp8P.png
www.starwarscommander.com...📁
Q

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join