It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hey Canadian Mason,

I can't come to the secret meeting at midnight. I'm a girly girl! It's boys only.

šŸ˜‹

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
PAN[DEM]IC = Dems in PANIC? The Latin term ā€œPanā€ refers to bread, not sure that has anything to do with anything other than me being hungry?

Probably more related to the mythological Pan of yore

If folks read up on it, they might find some rather apropos material.

Panikon deima and all that

Disturbed in his secluded afternoon naps, Pan's angry shout inspiredĀ panicĀ (panikon deima) in lonely places.[25][26]Ā Following the Titans' assault onĀ Olympus, Pan claimed credit for the victory of the gods because he had frightened the attackers. In theĀ Battle of MarathonĀ (490 BCE), it is said that Pan favored the Athenians and so inspired panic in the hearts of their enemies, the Persians.[27]

Quick words from wiki
edit on 21-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I see you acknowledged a few bad apples
Q's post highlights that fact as you concur
Do you not think if Q can make posts with one to two year delta's that he cannot also ascertain who is a Mason and who is not?
Do Masons carry phones or are around others that do?
NSA has it all
Maybe his posts about Mason's are there for the good apples in the bushel
Logic
I understand your post was in reply to the drama starter
Carry on Canadian Patriot

P.S. Nothing Q has said has been debunked
Misunderstood but not debunked
Others interpretations on the other hand...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Interesting snippet from the last paragraph of the first article in the CIA PDF linked in Q4303:

To avoid more Daniloff cases, some U.S. reporters want Washington to press Moscow for stronger guarantees of press freedom. One possibility would be a strengthening of the 1975 Helsinki accord, which assures reporters of the right to travel between East and West and to work freely. "I can see the necessity," say the Washington Post's Gary Lee, "of the Soviets and the Americans of having very specific rules on how to work (as a correspondent)." But Moscow reporters are also determined not to let Daniloff's framing intimidate them. As one of them puts it, "If we did that, we would all be writing about the 'Red October Potato Farm' and it's new harvester."American correspondents aren't about to start reporting disinformation instead of news- and that is what will always set them apart from the journalistic apparatchiks of the KGB

Can someone give me views on this? in relation to Q drops of RED OCTOBER and HARVESTers?

My, simple, read is that either:

a) In Q drops;
i) Disinformation is real applies to MSM,
iii) Disinformation is necessary applies to Q posts,

b) RED OCTOBER is specifically a STRINGER for deep state control of the MSM, or

c) RED OCTOBER and HARVEST are DISINFORMATION in Q drops

ETA - Paragraph 2 of the same article mentions STANISLAV LEVCHENKO.
In Q827 we have:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b7510a No.480458 šŸ“
Feb 24 2018 01:53:47 (EST)
Stanislav Lunev.
The BRIDGE.

Payback for today.
Q

Timestamp encodes May 21st!

Stanislav Lunev defected to the US and writes books, newspaper articles. He searched for US locations to plant nuclear suitcases.

Could the post actually be saying the BRIDGE is between Stanislav (Levchenko)/(Stanislav) Lunev?
edit on 21-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I have one very serious problem with the whole Q statement of "Symbolism will be their downfall".

Let's be clear, not many people understand or put much time into symbolism. We are surrounded by it, but it largely goes totally unnoticed. But then you have the opposite, people who are tuned into the idea of "The Illuminati" and every single triangle becomes a nod and a wink to the agenda.

To put it a different way, letters are symbols. Can you read Ethiopian script? Japanese? Can you read electrical diagrams like a language? Can you read music?

You might answer yes to one or two of these, but it infers that you have a gigantic hole in your knowledge. Symbols have context. Many symbols are a result of root geometry. But root geometry is the literal basis for all the knowledge we hold in such high regard today! We wouldn't be typing into a computer without it! Science is "magic", because of this very fact.

God the geometer. I have studied symbols for years now, I even like to use them in my work as an artist. Am I then part of the secret cabal? Of course not!!!

There is an extreme danger of reintroducing witch-hunt mentality, which is born of ignorance. Take a mobile phone back in time and you'd be burnt at the stake, or tortured by the inquisition.
Q needs to be very specific regarding symbolism, regarding exactly which symbols, used by whom. On this note, I will point out, that Epsteins supposed temple was observed closely by Luke Redowski having infiltrated the Island, and on close inspection, the temple was shown to be more like a film set... cheap painted model that looked fine from afar. You have to question if it was placed there for the cameras. I'm not saying the guy is innocent, but you have to question why the subversion and misdirection.

Deny ignorance. If you can't speak or read symbolism, don't point at it and go "bad"... symbols. It is dumb. Symbolism is the basis of all our knowledge, and at the same time, it can be very easy to plant symbols to paint a target for the ill informed. It is a language, it is the root of alphabets, chemistry, physics and religion. You really need to know what you are talking about.
That is all. Cheers.

SF, that's a bit of a thin view of the point as it appeared in the original drop.

The implication was multi-fold. The main point was through the process of Q drops and Anon digging the symbols that were in front, but not understood, would be revealed. So White Rabbit Adrenochrome "chidlren" (sp) owl etc. would be used to reveal what's really what. Not to mention pza, psta etc. The codes would be revealed and what each makes of it is up to them.

The next lawyer was Q would introduce anons to a new way of thinking, symbols, to expand the thinking and awareness. This includes Q information such as 5:5, gematria, numerology etc.

Another layer was to invite some folks, Anons, to follow information in the form of symbols dropped by Q+ or other confidants to see deeper levels of the reality being created or dismantled. To be included instead of excluded. The opposite allows folks to observe Comey's pithy comments as either code or pith.

These combined to allow MANY to see things in a new light (you were already fully illuminated but so many others were not). For example, folks began to see both the spiral - a positively polarized symbol, turned into a mirrored distortion via the triangle spiral as the pedo sign. They began to see that sign on Children centers, ads and even rings......

Not to mention the use of 4:00 AM talking point symbols being exposed.

The downfall is related to increased awareness, not vigilantism. A hammer can build a house or crack a skull. The use is up to the person, the tool is the tool. For many, obviously not you, this notion of speaking through secret symbols was/is new. That is what was being referred to.

Of course the last and most esoteric of this point is exposure of these symbols would weaken their value, leading to things like exposure of Humans As Currency, leading to reduced high value adrenochrome production, leading to physical downfall.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Pan - ancient Greek God of nature, the wild, shepherds, flocks, of mountain wilds, and is often associated with sexuality. The word panic ultimately derives from the god's name.

In Greek meaning "all", "of everything", or "involving all members" of a group.

Night of Pan

Within the system of Thelema, the Night of Pan, or N.O.X., is a mystical state that represents the stage of ego-death in the process of spiritual attainment.
In the Aāˆ“Aāˆ“ system of attainment, after the adept has achieved the Knowledge and Conversation with their Holy Guardian Angel, they then must cross the great Abyss, where they meet Choronzon, who will tempt them to hold on to their subjective self and become trapped in their realm of illusion.

Pansexuality, A sexual preference encompassing both Cisgender and transgender individuals as well as Non-binary.

^^^new to me. šŸ¤”

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Hey, its 2020 - you can be whatever you want to be!

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Pansexuality" sounds like old Pan having a great time in the meadows and the forests.

Cheers

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Speaking of.....
Pan and Goats go hand in ....errrr..... hand -

edit on 5212020 by MetalThunder because: No I won't let it GO ++++

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Does that mean I can declare as a MICROCHIP?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Excellent reply thank you! I am late to the table on Q, and it is hard to keep up with everything happening now, let alone the past 3 years. So I really appreciate that kind of info.

What frustrates me, is that I came up with a really cool logo for my animation company a few years back, with an A within an A, the initials of the company... but then I go find out that it has a remarkable similarity to the spiral A symbol you mentioned. Not exact, but close enough that I now have to come up with a whole new one ...witch hunts are real. I don't want any association with the ideas behind that symbol, but still, it bums me out. It is also part of the reason that I mention symbol interpretation shouldn't be done by anyone who doesn't study them. It can lead to all sorts of mistakes.

Anyway, again, thanks. Great reply.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Need a laugh?

Blue pill people.

ā€œYou are free to do as we tell youā€
edit on 21-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Q4304

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8b76aa No.9265245 šŸ“
May 21 2020 11:48:12 (EST) NEW
www.foxnews.com...šŸ“
Buckle up!
Q

Q4305

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8b76aa No.9265507 šŸ“
May 21 2020 12:05:33 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...šŸ“
But @teamcavuto said it will kill youā€¦
Why are 'select' journalists so invested w/ instilling fear re: HCQ [40 years on the market]?
Is this about the health and well-being of people OR SOMETHING ELSE?
Is this about the virus OR SOMETHING ELSE?
Q

Re Q4305... Is it possible that the fear of HCQ being used is because it gives us something more than treatment of COVID/Malaria... perhaps protecting us better against radiowaves? Or strengthening our DNA?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The HCQ pill is red? Hmmm.

edit on 21-5-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Damn, I cannot unsee that. Barf! Send me some Bleachbit for the mind.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

PM sent - interesting compilation

On a side note - I wonder how much HCQ Grubbs in DC has handed out to our reps - BEFORE Covid

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Aside from Red October aka October Revolution of 1917 in Russia; Red October is a common term with fictional/rumor material.

Sometimes I think Q posts disinfo as a test to see how many are able to distinguish facts from fiction and depending on the outcome from Q's perspective leads to future Q drops. Also, the disinfo in Q drops may be akin to Trump tweets aka TrollBytes to steer the msm.

This is how DJT trolls msm.
twitter.com...

Sorry, couldn't help the humor.

On simple terms, "Harvest" in Q language is the process of collecting all kinds of intel, both physical & spiritual, imo.

I've always assumed "BRIDGE" in Q drops refers to a comms (Backchannel?) channel between US intel and foreign intel... FVEY.

One for your archives...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: crankyoldman

Excellent reply thank you! I am late to the table on Q, and it is hard to keep up with everything happening now, let alone the past 3 years. So I really appreciate that kind of info.

What frustrates me, is that I came up with a really cool logo for my animation company a few years back, with an A within an A, the initials of the company... but then I go find out that it has a remarkable similarity to the spiral A symbol you mentioned. Not exact, but close enough that I now have to come up with a whole new one ...witch hunts are real. I don't want any association with the ideas behind that symbol, but still, it bums me out. It is also part of the reason that I mention symbol interpretation shouldn't be done by anyone who doesn't study them. It can lead to all sorts of mistakes.

Anyway, again, thanks. Great reply.

That is REALLY aggravating in artistic endeavors. We create things with keen subtly and an eye for our unique expression and accidental... "witch hunt." I've seen folks hammer on the spiral now, which is NOT a pedo sign - only the inversion is, which takes away from of the great artistic creations folks have done using the spiral. Learning curve.

And yes, 4306 drops, countless connected drops it very hard to wrap one's head around. The most dramatic part for me is how the drops have morphed now that we are "here." So many drops were intended as Future Proves Past and it is crazy how they look now based on the here and now. Crazy.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q4304
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8b76aa No.9265245 šŸ“
May 21 2020 11:48:12 (EST) NEW
www.foxnews.com...šŸ“
Buckle up!
Q

How great was this [placeholder] move??? Gman comes in a not only kicks ass but releases names, and he does it with a gunslinger attitude. So don't confirm Ratcliffe and you get more of Gman!

Gman I for one will miss you.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
It can be Tricky - Actually Really TRICKY - long watch BUT subject worthy (not best quality - but it is what it is)

Corporate Logos are Ancient Pagan Symbols - Do You Really Understand Who Controls The World?

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join