It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Q#1287
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
27 Apr 2018 - 5:27:33 PM

How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?

@Turley has a rather lengthy piece breaking down a Clinton Crony advocating this:

Still, Sullivan doesn’t have to deny the motion to make trouble for the department. He could order an evidentiary hearing to evaluate the motion’s chief contentions, and that would not be a pretty day for the department.

Now, without Qglasses this idea is awful - Turley thinks so. WITH Qglasses this brings the above drops into play.

This line has gotten a lot of play over the Q period. How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?

So what does it mean now? Well, Anons are in an investigation, one spanning the entire world of open source, leaked information and drops. Investigation where Sidney has introduced us to "evidence" (legally)!

So far Flynn's case - in all of its horror, has INTRODUCED us to unmasking logs, altered 302's, texts, Judicial Corruption, FBI corruption, Private Law Firm Corruption and so much more into OUR investigation. We know.

27 Apr 2018 - 5:27:33 PM
How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker
LOL! Trump is at the Ford Plant not wearing a mask. Cavuto is going to be crying in a few.

Leading by example.

My history has shown the majority love a good rule breaker movie, but passionately hate one in real life. Crabs.Bucket.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Speaking of symbolism...

Information Awareness Office seal.
Motto: lat. 'scientia est potentia' – knowledge is power.

The Information Awareness Office (IAO) was established by the United States Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in January 2002 to bring together several DARPA projects focused on applying surveillance and information technology to track and monitor terrorists and other asymmetric threats to U.S. national security by achieving "Total Information Awareness" (TIA).

Incredible wiki page on this office & many familiar names/codenames/agencies. It's like NSA +++.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Light-giver?

I know what it means. Still, doesn't the Church have a responsibility not to further any inclination towards what they define as evil?

I've known since I was a child growing up that the Church and its officers are absolute hypocrites. It's clear they have no fear of the consequences of their behavior.

The Church is the ultimate Janus.

We are all human. It isn't about the hypocrites it is about us as individuals. We have to take care of us and avoid the hypocrites when we can. Love your neighbor and let God sort it out unless it is about your family is my policy.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Let's hope John Ratcliffe takes a couple weeks vacation before assuming the dni position.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

John Ratcliffe will have to be more careful with delassifications, one would think.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

You could (with my help) pull an 'Elizabeth Aldworth'.

She was caught 'spying' on a Lodge meeting; consequently, she was made a Mason and sworn to 'secrecy'. She was the first known lady to have been initiated into Masonry. It appears by some accounts that she embraced it wholeheartedly -

‘Whenever a benefit was given at the theaters in Dublin or Cork for the Masonic Female Orphan Asylum, she walked at the head of the Freemasons with her apron and other insignia of Freemasonary, and sat in the front row of the stage box. The house was always crowded on these occasions.’

The men didn't seem at all bothered by her. It is reported that -

Her portrait is in the lodge-room of almost every lodge of Ireland.

WikiLink

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Michigan AG triggered by POTUS not wearing a mask. Declaring he’s not welcome in Michigan anymore, lol.

POTUS’ next rally should be in Michigan.

State borders cannot stop POTUS, lol.
edit on 21-5-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
That move by Trump will be the lead story in all the morning news shows...Trump is controlling the narrative..very important and entertaining....I agree PilSungMtnMan, next rally stop Michigan, without a mask.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Michigan governor triggered by POTUS not wearing a mask. Declaring he’s not welcome in Michigan anymore, lol.

edit on 21-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Michigan AG triggered by POTUS not wearing a mask. Declaring he’s not welcome in Michigan anymore, lol.

What isn't she triggered by?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

LOL! Trump is at the Ford Plant not wearing a mask. Cavuto is going to be crying in a few.

What's funny about that is the Michigan governor tried to order him to wear a mask. 😂

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You just tryin' to get my goat...well....good luck with that, lol!

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
lol, the media are so weak. Their entire industry and span of influence has been crippled by Trump. The brand of “fake news” will saddle them for a generation or two.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I haven't seen this posted here but thought y'all would get a kick out of it. Someone posted this on FB the other day. Somehow, they seem to think this is a condemnation of something. I really can't figure out what point they are even trying to make with this BS. Anyway, just found it funny & thought I would share.

www.vice.com... Zvhf8vlWlLOXUc0QsntdLK8HC_BmPDbjexb4r0gU4

Has to do with Q, Zach Vorhies & Pandemic
edit on 21-5-2020 by GATruthseeker because: added explanation

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Sitting in barber shop. Packed. Zero masks. Nobody coughing, hacking, wheezing. Nobody over 55. I love America.
edit on 21-5-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I haven't seen this posted here but thought y'all would get a kick out of it. Someone posted this on FB the other day. Somehow, they seem to think this is a condemnation of something. I really can't figure out what point they are even trying to make with this BS. Anyway, just found it funny & thought I would share.

www.vice.com... Zvhf8vlWlLOXUc0QsntdLK8HC_BmPDbjexb4r0gU4

Has to do with Q, Zach Vorhies & Pandemic

Vice Article
Fixed link

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Appeals Court to Sullivan. He's on the clock.

pick

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Sitting in barber shop. Packed. Zero masks. Nobody coughing, hacking, wheezing. Nobody over 55. I love America.

Lucky you, I had to bring my guy into my house hidden in a gardening truck (they're exempt from every law). Then pay him in crypto through at least 3 hops.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Appeals Court to Sullivan. He's on the clock.

pick

Yeah, now expect the “denial of motion”. This judge has been given orders to delay in hopes to get Trump to pardon Flynn.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Wait? that's not the origin story for "Jobs Daughters".

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Lucky you, I had to bring my guy into my house hidden in a gardening truck (they're exempt from every law). Then pay him in crypto through at least 3 hops.

LOL. A month ago it was not like this. I had to sneak in like it was a speakeasy in Prohibition.

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join