It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I can think of only one other way off the top of my head, and that one might scar the other person involved lol. Other than that in my sleep lol.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here we go again.

'Terrorist armed with ar15'; multiple people shot.

Senator Martín Quezada had earlier tweeted: 'I just witnessed an armed terrorist with an AR-15 shoot up Westgate. There are multiple victims.'

Glendale police later confirmed three people were injured after they were called 7:20pm local time. The suspect is said to have surrendered and is now in custody

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Y'all are Fing weird..

Here's a thought..grow a set and face life sober!

edit on 21-5-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

They are "confident" that they have the shooter in custody , but are clearing all the buildings and asking media not to air footage of the police teams clearing buildings...

Apparently there's a video on social media that has the shooter pre shooting saying he's going to be the shooter. "To get back at society"

Armando Jr. Hernandez, according to his mom.
edit on 21-5-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So almost everything we've read, and all the hell Donald Trump has gone through, was because of this?

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today that it received the “electronic communication” (EC) that officially launched the counterintelligence investigation, termed “Crossfire Hurricane,” of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

The document, which was written by former FBI official Peter Strzok and was obtained as the result of a Judicial Watch FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) lawsuit against the FBI and DOJ for: “The Electronic Communication that initiated the counterintelligence investigation of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.” (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:19-cv-02743)).
Source: www.judicialwatch.org...

According to this analysis, Crossfire Hurricane was initiated, based on rumors and bullchit.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Before, we had to learn to adapt to an ever changing environment in order to survive.

Now, we are advancing a level by learning to consciously create the environment we want to adapt to
edit on 21-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

They are "confident" that they have the shooter in custody , but are clearing all the buildings and asking media not to air footage of the police teams clearing buildings...

Apparently there's a video on social media that has the shooter pre shooting saying he's going to be the shooter. "To get back at society"

Armando Jr. Hernandez, according to his mom.

Why do something like that then surrender to authorities? People like that are thriving for attention. They want to be seen. They want to be known. They want noticed for once. Wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that he's a sociopath (antisocial) and he had trouble with the ladies (or men, if that was his thing).

"To get back at society" would fit the profile too. Everything points to him being a loner. Im sure the weapons were bought legally too, and that will give a nice push to the anti-gun narrative. Every time "ar-15" is in the news -- you know what's coming next.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

One person in critical condition. Two with non-life-threatening injuries.

Might not get a lot of national coverage if there isn't enough blood to weaponize the incident.

Awful, regardless.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE ID 26RSH200520004D - 5 POTUS self retweets on May 19th;
Three in a row then gap of 1 tweet, then 2 more:
Learn our comms

Self-retweet #1
Tweet is Mark Levin Video @ 09:45 mark:
Q945 BOOOOOM!

Delta from original tweet = 01 02:12:25 links to:
Q102 Captain Green STRINGER
Q1225 POTUS Tweets "Wendy" & "Maggie" (Marker): Learn our comms

Self-retweet #2
Tweet is Mark Levin Video @ 09:22 mark:
Q922 Keep the resignation list updated. Important. Keep the graphics updated. Important.

Delta from original tweet = 01 02:07:11 links to:
Q711 Thank you Dopey. King to pawn. Eyes on.

Self-retweet #3
Tweet is Mark Levin Video @ 09:12 mark:
Q912 Five Eyes is VERY important. It won’t be around much longer. Relevant here but not the focus.

Delta from original tweet = 01 02:01:58 links to:
Q158 Who has All the Information: Who guards the narrative? Does the MSM shelter and protect select ‘party’ members? Does this protection insulate these ‘party’ members?

This may be implying a tie with MSM getting information from FVEY?

Self-retweet #4
Tweet is Mark Levin Video @ 06:13 mark:
Q613 Military Detention of US Citizens

Delta from original tweet = 01 01:55:05 links to:
Q101 Extract Stringer: jD79-x10ABy-89zBT 08:00 12:00 11_6_TP_Pub PHIL_B_O_Extract_Conf 02:00 Z
Q1 HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.
Q155 Green Stringer (Continued): _Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes _green1_0600 Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1] Yes Godspeed.
Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.
Q5 Follow the money, it’s the key. NP/NoName/Soros' son/Trudeau/CF. Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away? Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this. The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino. Have faith.

Self-retweet #5
Delta from original tweet = 00 13:00:29 links to:
Q13 Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.
Q1300 Mike Pompeo in Jordan
Q29 Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc. The pedo networks are being dismantled. The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody). We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

CONCLUSIONS
1) 4 of the 5 self-retweets referenced times in a Mark Levin video, the last praised @Foxandfriends above MSNDC.
C1) Video times were used by POTUS to reference Q drops,

2) For the the first 4 of the 5 self-retweets, the first Q post linked by the Delta is a STRINGER... and the first 3 were the SAME stringer.
C2) The first Q posts linked by the Deltas are INSTRUCTIONS/commands/go orders... the rest put context to the actions.

3) These 5 are pretty much a lesson 101 in POTUS self-retweet comms.

4) If these self-retweets had not of been almost 36 hours old, I would have struggled with whether to post this... but it feels the right thing to do.

5) There is a LOT of key posts linked with actions in this small string of 5 self-retweet deltas... Eyes On!
edit on 21-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Just real quick, I followed the link to the band you shared, they now have a new fan. This kind of music/sound fits my soul. Rather like Enigma does. So happy you shared them. Thank you

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sounds like Crossfire Hurriscam. I think alot more to spill out yet, digest, and understand. Don't forget Durham traveled to London and Rome (I think 3 times) to interview people. Peter Strozk and Comey were just errand boys for Brennan & Clapper.
As we're seeing it's a complex mess that hopefully one day we'll all understand the truth. Rather any actual crimes were committed remains to be seen. I'm talking provable in a court.

Amazing how fast the Senate Intel Committee caved to Trump and confirmed Ratcliffe once Sen. Burr stepped down and Acting ODNI Grenell started to declassify everything. There are no coincidences in D.C.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I may have taken that a lil too far Sabre... I haven't taken or wanted a sip of alcohol since lockdown began... and they're definitely growing!

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: CanadianMason

You guys need to cough up the stargate. Now. 😋

With a portable dialing device in case it's broke on the other side. It isn't fun to go on one way trips.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200520 - MARKERs in posts for May 20th:

Q4295 is a:
5 min MARKER - recent past
...after this tweet

Q4296 is a:
15 min MARKER - past before Q
...after Q4295.

This tweet celebrating Cuba's Patriots liberating it from colonial oppression, comes 58 seconds after Q4296, so is a POTUS to Q:
ZERO min MARKER - ACTION in PROGRESS

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
I love Yaima, here's another good one

e3kg8adiay

edit on 21-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Just real quick, I followed the link to the band you shared, they now have a new fan. This kind of music/sound fits my soul. Rather like Enigma does. So happy you shared them. Thank you

I second this! I loved the sunset & water video too. Very soothing.

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join