It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/21/20 (Thu) 10:44:570fdf28 (1) No.9263583

www.nytimes.com...

Worth remembering.
Who was the quarterback?
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 21-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 19e242 No.9263424
May 21 2020 09:31:35 (EST) NEW
thefederalist.com...
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/21/20 (Thu) 10:53:120fdf28 (3) No.9263737>>9263750 >>9263760 >>9263761

www.intelligence.senate.gov...

Logical thinking.
CIA coming back into the news [soon]?
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0fdf28 No.9263675
May 21 2020 09:50:21 (EST) NEW
www.cia.gov...
Expand your thinking.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Cranky, PM for you.

Cheers

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
You have a PM tough guy.
Put your money where your mouth is.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The last sentence of that article is a howl and a half.

Cheers

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

They are mirrors of NOW, they collide every instant...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

a 'halving' of bread, starvation?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Do you or anyone else know what that document is? Thanks

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Do you or anyone else know what that document is? Thanks

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Light-giver?

I know what it means. Still, doesn't the Church have a responsibility not to further any inclination towards what they define as evil?

I've known since I was a child growing up that the Church and its officers are absolute hypocrites. It's clear they have no fear of the consequences of their behavior.

The Church is the ultimate Janus.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just getting caught up again, but wanted to drop this here if you havent heard yet, Black Pope Down.

TOKYO (CNS) -- The Jesuit General Curia in Rome announced that its former superior general, Father Adolfo Nicolas, died May 20 in Tokyo. He was 84.

Link to Article

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Thanks for taking the time/effort to post those Q messages, Trillium.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

Fair enough.

I don't mind revisiting this issue again.

You deny the gentlemen at the shootings being interviewed are not Freemasons?

I default to the - in this case - very considered assumption that nobody is a Mason unless they can prove it to me. We have what we call 'Modes of Recognition', i.e., means to confirm someone's membership. Appearing on camera on a (potentially) fake news channel wearing a Masonic hat isn't one of them.

Posing as Freemasons?

I think it's clear Q wanted his followers to believe they are, in fact, Freemasons; and, not phonies or 'posers'. To believe they are real Masons would require me, personally, to take an illogical leap of faith, based on my first point above.

You willing to vouch for ALL Freemasons WW
from your little neck of the woods in Canada?

Of course not. I can only vouch for those whom I KNOW are members - and that, for me, includes a very limited number of people whom I travel around with in the same small "neck of the woods".

It has been found and proven by autists that FM are at shooting scenes.

Nothing of that sort has been "proven". Show me your "proof", and I'll debunk it - easily.

Multiple images.
Multiple shootings.

Q1630:

Why are Freemasons on the scene of most shooting locations?
Openly giving interviews or in background shots?
Symbolism will be their downfall.
Q

First, once again, "multiple images" of "Freemasons" at "most shooting locations" do not constitute evidence of membership.

Second, Q posted only two pictures of so-called "Freemasons", one guy at the Santa Fe location, and the other guy at the San Bernardino location. Two shootings; two "Masons". Yet, Q exclaims, "Everywhere!", right? Two locations and two sketchy "Masons" do not equate to "everywhere" or "most shooting locations".

Q's claim is a false, illogical, absurd and an unfounded gross mischaracterization and exaggeration. That's right on par with a lot of stuff Q has posted. Am I right, or am I right?

In Q1632, Q injects a bit of logic into the matter: An Anon states,

Make Freemasonry Great Again.
The Clowns infiltrated it and have been abusing it's hierarchy for far too long.

Q's response - which I can't disagree with - was,

Most all powerful organizations have sinister components.
With power comes corruption.
Like alphabet agencies, not all are bad apples.
Should the bad spoil the bunch?
Q

I do have to take issue with one thing here, and that is Q's use of the term "all powerful". With regard to Freemasonry being one of those "organizations", well, as you are probably aware of already, that's a highly debatable question. I would argue against it.

Who uses "IF" or "BUT"?

I don't understand your question.

I'll let you have the last word:

Logical thinking always wins

In a perfect world, maybe it would.

In an imperfect one, it ought to. However, that isn't "always" the case.

Sorry. I said I would give you the last word.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Q1892:

Aug 15 2018 17:53:40 (EST)
www.theguardian.com...📁
NEVER FORGET.
BLACK OPS AGAINST USA.
TOTAL TAKEOVER OF OUR COUNTRY.
WHAT NO-AGENCY LEAKED THE DATA?
TRAITORS ALL.
Q

Q714

Feb 10 2018 05:46:19 (EST)
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
[2] highly classified clown ops exposed.
[44] remaining.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Save the best for last.
[P]
Q

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Appearing on camera on a (potentially) fake news channel wearing a Masonic hat isn't one of them.

I know right, I have never seen the use of advertising it.
I have a ring but I usually only wore it to monthly meetings, initiations or other Masonic functions such as funerals. (when I was a active member).
If the Apron was on, so was the ring. If not, it wasn't.
Who needs em?
Even if you are in a crowd of people and you are in distress, you can let other masons know without raising the eyebrows of others around you.

edit on 21-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I have one very serious problem with the whole Q statement of "Symbolism will be their downfall".

Let's be clear, not many people understand or put much time into symbolism. We are surrounded by it, but it largely goes totally unnoticed. But then you have the opposite, people who are tuned into the idea of "The Illuminati" and every single triangle becomes a nod and a wink to the agenda.

To put it a different way, letters are symbols. Can you read Ethiopian script? Japanese? Can you read electrical diagrams like a language? Can you read music?

You might answer yes to one or two of these, but it infers that you have a gigantic hole in your knowledge. Symbols have context. Many symbols are a result of root geometry. But root geometry is the literal basis for all the knowledge we hold in such high regard today! We wouldn't be typing into a computer without it! Science is "magic", because of this very fact.

God the geometer. I have studied symbols for years now, I even like to use them in my work as an artist. Am I then part of the secret cabal? Of course not!!!

There is an extreme danger of reintroducing witch-hunt mentality, which is born of ignorance. Take a mobile phone back in time and you'd be burnt at the stake, or tortured by the inquisition.
Q needs to be very specific regarding symbolism, regarding exactly which symbols, used by whom. On this note, I will point out, that Epsteins supposed temple was observed closely by Luke Redowski having infiltrated the Island, and on close inspection, the temple was shown to be more like a film set... cheap painted model that looked fine from afar. You have to question if it was placed there for the cameras. I'm not saying the guy is innocent, but you have to question why the subversion and misdirection.

Deny ignorance. If you can't speak or read symbolism, don't point at it and go "bad"... symbols. It is dumb. Symbolism is the basis of all our knowledge, and at the same time, it can be very easy to plant symbols to paint a target for the ill informed. It is a language, it is the root of alphabets, chemistry, physics and religion. You really need to know what you are talking about.
That is all. Cheers.

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join