It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Re Q4301

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0fdf28 No.9263583 📁
May 21 2020 09:44:57 (EST) NEW
www.nytimes.com...📁
Worth remembering.
Who was the quarterback?
Q

The article previously appeared as the 2nd URL in Q2657:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 1bfec6 No.4630322 📁
Jan 6 2019 15:09:09 (EST)
When will the public discover that Ted Cruz was also illegally SURV (pre_POTUS_R nomination)?
C_A 'illegal' SURV > members of Congress?
C_A 'illegal' SURV > members of the Press?
C_A 'illegal' SURV > SENATE INTEL COMM?
www.theguardian.com...📁
www.nytimes.com...📁
Who ordered the SURV?
What justification was provided to AUTH SURV of ELECTED OFFICIALS?
SURV fall under scope of FISA warrant or internal to Dept or outsourced to FVEY?
Reality check - friend or foe, we all spy on each other?
Should we be spying on ourselves?
Should we be tasking others to spy on ourselves in order to avoid U.S. law?
Was FVEY established & designed by the INTEL COMM as a backchannel SURV apparatus to avoid domestic laws triggers and Congressional/Senate oversight?
What keylogs exist to monitor FVEY intel collection?
What ability do former GOV officials have re: ability to access C_LEVEL FVEY offshore data?
How did HRC gain access to highest CLAS SAPs (closed system access) and able to transfer to remote/home server?
(Q above should scare every single American)
How did CHINA locate primary C_A assets within CHINA [187]?
Money buys POWER.
No punishment [Brennan] by HUSSEIN ADMIN re: SURV of Senate etc?
Logical thinking, why?
www.mcclatchydc.com...📁
Justice Dept declines to pursue?
Fake News media limits exposure to public?
When did @Snowden breach NSA & PUBLICLY RELEASE (CRIPPLE) INTEL GATHERING ABILITY (NSA)?
NSA targeted?
Where did @Snowden work prior to NSA contractor ACCEPT?
What SENIOR LEVEL GOV/C_A OFFICIAL rec @Snowden for NSA contractor OFF/TAR position?
Post public release of CLAS NSA PRO > U1?
Where is @Snowden today?
What country was involved in U1?
If real target country was VENEZUELA or ECUADOR - why didn't @Snowden take a direct flight from Hong Kong to those locations?
How many direct flights run daily from HK to V&E?
If @Snowden was C_A/NSA would he not understand (simple logic) going public PRIOR TO END DESTINATION SAFETY would 'LIMIT' ACTIVE PASSPORT TRAVEL ABILITY due to block_DEREG?
WHY WOULDN'T @Snowden PUBLICLY RELEASE INFO AFTER HE ALREADY WAS SAFELY AT FINAL DESTINATION?
Why then would @Snowden route through RUSSIA?
Was RUSSIA final destination?
Was RUSSIA true destination?
Could @Snowden be seen releasing CLAS programs/intel FROM INSIDE OF RUSSIA?
What role did BRENNAN PLAY in the @Snowden leaks re: NSA?
What was BRENNAN's background re: SAUDI ARABIA?
Does the C_A hold blackmail on political leaders?
Does the C_A protect those who protect them?
Why are ex C_A contractors running for office?
How many ex C_A contractors are currently in office?
Hello, [AS].
Once an agent, always an agent.
Q

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

CDC — Influenza Deaths: Request for Correction (RFC)

Folks asked a few months ago, "how come Q isn't posting on Corona?" What did we all need to learn? What needed to be exposed?

Q is posting now.

What changed?

What has been Q's pattern RE: events such as Impeachment, Syria, NK etc.?

Trust The Plan

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Replied
qmap.pub...

John Perry Barlow Marker
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
27 Jan 2018 - 2:31:04 PM
:Heart attacks can be deadly.
Q

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone on this thread could do me a favor.

I was reached out to by a former friend of mine who heard me discussing on my show people discussing the possibility of military tribunals for Obama and biden (in reference to Barr saying there wouldnt be CRIMINAL investigations, but this leaves the dorr open for military tribunals)

I have heard people on this thread and elsewhere make this claim.

My friend wanted to know where this thought is coming from? Are there Q posts that suggest this?

Now full disclosure, my friend will probably be interested in getting this info because he strongly disagrees with it, but I am honestly not sure.

I am just trying to give my best faith effort into accurately showing where the people who think there is a possibility of military tribunals first got that idea.

If people dont want to respond i completely understand, but i knew this would be the best place to ask.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: imthegoat

I mentioned earlier when I posted about the shooting that I do have the video. He is really just a kid. Your description seems to pretty much fit from what I got out of the very short video. Watching his body language etc.

The good news is there was no mention of Trump or Q for them to try and blame it on. Just the AR is about all they are going to get out of this one.

Funny thing is that I haven't seen the video or any pictures from it. All I did was read a headline and go off of "to get back at society."
Seems like an actual movie plot.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

But then you have the opposite, people who are tuned into the idea of "The Illuminati" and every single triangle becomes a nod and a wink to the agenda.

Yes, that's especially true when it is fostered by such an authoritative figure (symbol) like the 'guru' calling itself/themself Q; and, while encouraging their followers to think critically and logically - and for themselves - Q has done nothing to discourage them from interpreting every usage of a symbol as somehow connected to "The Illuminati". If you and I (as well as a large number of other people here and elsewhere, I suspect) can see through the fallacy of all this nonsense, then I ask, 'Why can't you see through it, too, Q? And if you can see through it, then why don't you say something about it, like, at least provide some clarification for some of your more 'controversial' or 'muddle-headed' statements that nobody can understand?! Many people are getting quite tired of your cryptic puzzles. Enough is enough!'

To put it a different way, letters are symbols.

So, too,Qis a symbol.

Wouldn't you agree that whoever is behind Q also has a need for its own symbol, the letter 'Q'?

Furthermore, wouldn't you also agree that Q has created in others a now deep-seated psychological need for that symbol? People practically trip over themselves whenever there is a new drop. Q as a symbol has gained much influence, which is a form of power over others. A need is like an addiction, isn't it?

I'm not talking about anyone in particular, of course, or about anyone here on ATS. I find you all to be a very open-minded, free-thinking bunch of good people who "deny ignorance". I like that.

If 'need' leads to 'downfall', then does it not follow that Q's (and their followers') own need for symbolism will also lead to their own downfall? Or does that just apply to Freemasons and everybody else Q has targeted?

There is an extreme danger of reintroducing witch-hunt mentality, which is born of ignorance.

I agree. It's crazy talk like Q's that can lead to somebody getting killed.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I was reached out to by a former friend of mine who heard me discussing on my show people discussing the possibility of military tribunals for Obama and biden (in reference to Barr saying there wouldnt be CRIMINAL investigations, but this leaves the dorr open for military tribunals)

My friend wanted to know where this thought is coming from? Are there Q posts that suggest this?

Now full disclosure, my friend will probably be interested in getting this info because he strongly disagrees with it, but I am honestly not sure.

I am just trying to give my best faith effort into accurately showing where the people who think there is a possibility of military tribunals first got that idea.

If people dont want to respond i completely understand, but i knew this would be the best place to ask.

2 Year Old Prediction is Coming True: Signed Executive Orders Reveal Trump Is Planning Mass Arrests, Military Tribunals for Deep State Traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama

We posted the following article two years ago. And as time as gone on, it seems to be coming true right before our eyes.

Did you know that within the first 18 months of Trump’s term in office, he busted more human traffickers than Obama’s 8 years combined? That’s over 9,000 busts in only a year and a half.

But it gets better........ See the documents for yourself… this is all posted on the U.S. Federal Register government website....

Enjoy !

edit on 5212020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thank you so much it is very appreciated!

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Q4307

May 21 2020 12:57:59 (EST) NEW
www.breitbart.com...📁
Welcome to the [D] party.
Q

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Hey, its 2020 - you can be whatever you want to be!

I can be an Eastern Star, but I can't be a Mason.

Only the boys get to see the really good secrets. 😋

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Grambler

2 Year Old Prediction is Coming True: Signed Executive Orders Reveal Trump Is Planning Mass Arrests, Military Tribunals for Deep State Traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama

We posted the following article two years ago. And as time as gone on, it seems to be coming true right before our eyes.

Did you know that within the first 18 months of Trump’s term in office, he busted more human traffickers than Obama’s 8 years combined? That’s over 9,000 busts in only a year and a half.

But it gets better........ See the documents for yourself… this is all posted on the U.S. Federal Register government website....

Enjoy !

MT, you forgot HERE

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I figured I'd spend one of my links - have to use the ammo sparingly

T I M E is on our Side
Godspeed !

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
More On Barlow/Snowden/Q connections HERE

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: crankyoldman

I figured I'd spend one of my links - have to use the ammo sparingly

T I M E is on our Side
Godspeed !

I forgot about the Whitmer order on that link thing.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Never saw you so "Jumpy"

Enjoy the Show !

ETA
FreeMasons don't have a monopoly on Aprons - lol

edit on 5212020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Looking at it strictly in an academic and historic sense, the Catholic church both sponsored the Ptolemaic universe and condemned the Copernican model as it arose. In doing that, they built a state of the art observatory and developed the Gregorian calendar.

The work they did then was amazing, and what they do now is still cutting-edge science. So, their record of achievement in this area at worst "mixed". I just don't see the reason for denouncing the whole thing, based on a Latin pun naming a piece of equipment.

vaticanobservatory.va/content/specolavaticana/en/who-are-we-/history/origins.html
www.vaticanobservatory.va...

LUCIFER allows them to "see through darkness"

popsci.com/science/article/2010-04/devil-named-telescope-helps-astronomers-see-through-darkness/
www.popsci.com...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I think we all know ladies hide a lot more from men about how relationships really work.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
From my own pov, what I've observed so far...Q is part of the system of duality. But circumstances change. I'll remain impartial as things continue to unfold

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I think we all know ladies hide a lot more from men about how relationships really work.

Depends on how smart us men are lol.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Q4308

May 21 2020 14:14:05 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Worth remembering.
Q

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join