It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200521001D

Q4306

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a4d5bb No.9266048 📁
May 21 2020 12:44:41 (EST) NEW
How do you convince people a vaccine is necessary [critical]?
aspe.hhs.gov...—-influenza-deaths-request-correction-rfc📁
"US data on influenza deaths are false and misleading. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) acknowledges a difference between flu death and flu associated death yet uses the terms interchangeably. Additionally, there are significant statistical incompatibilities between official estimates and national vital statistics data. Compounding these problems is a marketing of fear—a CDC communications strategy in which medical experts "predict dire outcomes" during flu seasons."
APPLY TO COVID-19 DATA REPORTS.
Q

Is a 15 min MARKER - Important re Far Past... after this POTUS tweet:

Just departed the @WhiteHouse for the Great State of Michigan!

(Video shows POTUS hair has gone mostly WHITE)

I guess the MARKER is saying "How many generations has this been going on for?"

Is this the decade that everyone alive has had at least one vaccination?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Interesting history perspective going back to the 40s if you're unaware.

Why Catholics thrive in the CIA

Just a few days before Christmas 1988, terrorists blew up Pan American Flight 103 as it passed over Lockerbie, not long after leaving Heathrow. One of the 259 murdered onboard was Matthew Gannon. The eighth child of devout Catholic parents, Gannon had joined the Central Intelligence Agency in 1977, becoming a skilled operations officer and linguist.

Conspiracy theorists have probably already exploited Gannon’s death. It’s difficult to investigate anything about the CIA or the Vatican and not encounter narratives that resemble thriller novels.

But we shouldn’t ignore the topic. The CIA is the best known of the 17 agencies that comprise the American intelligence community. It has earned itself nicknames like “Catholic Intelligence Agency” and “Catholics In Action”. It’s worth exploring why.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Q4308 up and trolling Mika!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e6cf95 No.9267165 📁
May 21 2020 14:14:05 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Worth remembering.
Q

It is the 17th time the line "Worth remembering." has appeared!

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Perhaps you could tell the Masons you identify as a man. Then, call them sexist and racist when they tell you that you are, in fact, a woman. You could be a pioneer!

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I grew up Catholic. They were, and probably still are, bastards to women and girls.

I hate them. HATE. THEM.

This has nothing to do with what you think.

It has everything to do with the difference between what they said and what they did while I was subject to their misogynistic crap.

They are bigger snakes than the Chief Snake of Eden.

They smoke. They swear. They drink. They abuse little boys and girls.

Then they giggle all the way to the Confessional and Gee-zus.

Pure. Evil.
edit on 5/21/2020 by Creep Thumper because: PUNCTUATION.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Church was the original institutional spy.

The Confessional was used routinely to gather intelligence everywhere in the world where there was a Catholic church.

Probably right from Petrvs on.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Perhaps you could tell the Masons you identify as a man. Then, call them sexist and racist when they tell you that you are, in fact, a woman. You could be a pioneer!

I'll pass. There are enough bulls out there.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

The Confessional was used routinely to gather intelligence everywhere in the world where there was a Catholic church.

Didn't they gather intelligence on the mob via confessional too? I could be mixing reality with fantasy. I'm not that old, but over the years everything starts mixing together. Can't remember which story is real and which was fake.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The PDF link in Q4303... Journalists and CLERGY, copy "CIA" and paste into notepad spells "Gift."

A text search on "gift" in the PDF leads to...

Also Q1779 & 1015.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So if Durham also looking into the unmasking of Flynn now can we assume he's looking for criminal offenses? Why would Barr come out and say what he said, only to have Durham look into it further? Barr opening his mouth saying "no criminal charges" for the unmasking ordeal is on par with Comey saying Hillary won't be charged. Not sure what Barr's game plan is anymore. Is he Comey 2.0? Are they both white hats? Or are they both black hates? Whatever it may be I get the feeling that they're on the same side.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Scientists Think They Know How Stress Causes Gray Hair

Stress may play a key role in just how quickly hair goes from colored to ashen, a studyTrusted Source published this past week in the journal Nature suggests.

Scientists have long understood some link is possible between stress and gray hair, but this new research from Harvard University in Massachusetts more deeply probes the exact mechanisms at play.

The researchers’ initial tests looked closely at cortisol, the “stress hormone” that surges in the body when a person experiences a “fight or flight” response.

link

Hormones and Hair Loss – How Cortisol Affects Hair Growth

Hair loss is often caused by an imbalance in hormone levels. One of the hormones most closely associated with hair loss is cortisol. Understanding how hormones and hair loss are connected, and how to regulate the effects of it, can help lead to healthier hair.

link

I'll go so far as to say that chronic stress/fatigue (emotions rooted in fear) linked to elevated cortisol levels is the underlying culprit of every ailment and disease known to humankind. Including accelerated ageing. With that in mind, think about how your day to day life is affected by the global slave system that we live in, as you continue working, not to thrive, but to survive. It's pure madness and it was madness before the pandemic

If anything, this pandemic should open some eyes to how frail the system really is. We have grown to rely on it for our very survival...as it slowly destroys us

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q4304

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8b76aa No.9265245 📁
May 21 2020 11:48:12 (EST) NEW
www.foxnews.com...📁
Buckle up!
Q

Q4305

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8b76aa No.9265507 📁
May 21 2020 12:05:33 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
But @teamcavuto said it will kill you…
Why are 'select' journalists so invested w/ instilling fear re: HCQ [40 years on the market]?
Is this about the health and well-being of people OR SOMETHING ELSE?
Is this about the virus OR SOMETHING ELSE?
Q

Re Q4305... Is it possible that the fear of HCQ being used is because it gives us something more than treatment of COVID/Malaria... perhaps protecting us better against radiowaves? Or strengthening our DNA?

From some of what I have read, it is a possible cure or at least effective treatment for many cancers and other issues. I think I posted this before in this thread but can't remember where - will go look in a bit - but a guy on Twitter - @PeytonBobo found a bunch of studies that had been done using HCQ.

I've also seen a few people lately & even one today saying that it Decalcifies your Pineal Gland. If that is true ..... well, we really could have A Great Awakening along the lines of what posters like CherokeeTroy post about. We might finally WAKE UP & truly see how powerful our minds & bodies are and what we are actually capable of. What we were designed to do.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Didn't they gather intelligence on the mob via confessional too? I could be mixing reality with fantasy. I'm not that old, but over the years everything starts mixing together. Can't remember which story is real and which was fake.

Probably. I don't know for sure though.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MetalThunder

Didnt they just literally storm the Hong Kong parliament and drag out anyone who was pro Democracy and replace them with a Commie shill?

When I missed that if it happened?

I hope not but it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Check it out

twitter.com...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This was jus brought to my attention... Trump literally calling the virus pandemic an "artificial event".
Go to the 30 second mark.
Twitter video

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Scientists Think They Know How Stress Causes Gray Hair

Stress may play a key role in just how quickly hair goes from colored to ashen, a studyTrusted Source published this past week in the journal Nature suggests.

Scientists have long understood some link is possible between stress and gray hair, but this new research from Harvard University in Massachusetts more deeply probes the exact mechanisms at play.

The researchers’ initial tests looked closely at cortisol, the “stress hormone” that surges in the body when a person experiences a “fight or flight” response.

link

Hormones and Hair Loss – How Cortisol Affects Hair Growth

Hair loss is often caused by an imbalance in hormone levels. One of the hormones most closely associated with hair loss is cortisol. Understanding how hormones and hair loss are connected, and how to regulate the effects of it, can help lead to healthier hair.

link

I'll go so far as to say that chronic stress/fatigue (emotions rooted in fear) linked to elevated cortisol levels is the underlying culprit of every ailment and disease known to humankind. Including accelerated ageing. With that in mind, think about how your day to day life is affected by the global slave system that we live in, as you continue working, not to thrive, but to survive. It's pure madness and it was madness before the pandemic

If anything, this pandemic should open some eyes to how frail the system really is. We have grown to rely on it for our very survival...as it slowly destroys us

This makes a lot of sense. A few months ago I started reading one of Suzanne Somers' books re: hormones & replacement therapy. It explains so much and makes lots of sense. Hormone changes affect both men and women in so many ways that you would' t even think about. It was extremely eye opening.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
LOL! Trump is at the Ford Plant not wearing a mask. Cavuto is going to be crying in a few.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

Cavutoto keeps asking his guests what they think about it, and they say the president is tested every morning, so he's not going to pass Coronavirus on to anybody, but he might contract it. obviously he's not too concerned About Contracting the virus.

Sounds to me like a brave president who has faith in hydroxychloroquine doing what he expects it to do.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join