It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
Helium doesn't do anything for me, except raise my voice a few octaves...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Even Liquid helium-4

Gotta try it..It's outta this world!!

edit on 20-5-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The new normal?

I can buy pot, get high to death, without being hassled.

I cannot get a haircut, if I do, the owner can be fined, or jailed.

I can walk into a store and steal stuff without being arrested if it is below a minimum.

I can be arrested if I stand too close to someone.

I can cluster in a homeless encampment, do drugs, and even get a check if I'm illegal.

I can be arrested if I linger at the beach or park.

Somewhere a pedophile, a rapist, a murder or other has been released from prison to make room for me if I get arrested for standing too close to someone.

Many folks will now have to wear masks for the rest of their lives, because Scary Spit is never going away. Forever shamed as the fearful, they will point to those who eschew the mask as dangerous.

All of this done by unlawful edict from the local king.

IT IS NOT THAT THE GOVERNMENT GOONS TOOK AWAY THE MOST BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS AND DIGNITY THAT SURPRISES.... IT IS HOW DAMN QUICKLY PEOPLE ROLLED OVER.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Did this catch wind here?

DEVELOPING: Special prosecutor Durham said to be looking at retired CIA cronies of Brennan -- including Mike Morell -- for helping politicize intelligence and spreading false rumors about Trump and Russia during 2016 campaign, including some as part of paid special task force

@paulsperry_

Or this? @TomFitton

BREAKING: @JudicialWatch Lawsuit Forces Declassification and Release of “Electronic Communication” Used to Launch Obama Administration’s Spy Operation on President Trump’s 2016 Campaign - t.co...

I didn't see that here.

He has an interesting resume on wiki

In 2019, the International Spy Museum unveiled a new interactive exhibit hosted by Morell. In the exhibit, Morell leads participants through a red-teaming exercise of the intelligence that pointed to Usama bin Ladin hiding at a compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. The exhibit is one the museum's most popular.

Strong Clinton supporter and is also on Atlantic Council Advisory Board.

He's also on the German Marshall Fund Advisory Council along with other Deep Staters...

MIKE CHERTOFF - former Secretary of Homeland Security under Bush 43.
DAVID KRAMER - w/ McCain Institute
BILL KRISTOL - PNAC war hawk
JOHN PODESTA

Marshall PLAN

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
CDC revises CV transmitability factor on hard services.

Shocker.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The roar for justice will be deafening.
Anons smell blood in the water.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Even Liquid helium-4

Gotta try it..It's outta this world!!

Helium 4...is that something you do on your downtime? lol

Um... I think I'll have to pass. Someone told me recently that I should try sobriety, I'm on day 2 and it's a struggle 😄

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I hear ya loud 'n clear. Shocking but not surprised.

I don't even want to think about whatever is coming in June/July/August.
Some people are inflicted with 'Dog Days' during the summer heat...so, social distancing might be wise this summer, minus the damn mask.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

One fix for that and other ills would be to abolish plea-arrangements. LE would think twice before grabbing the Usual Suspects.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Pelosi sent a letter to AG Barr asking him to release older Federal prisoners. He let Paul Manafort out, lol.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Good for you!..Your obviously taking the advice of someone much smarter than me!

I am so ashamed...Please forgive me!

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
After being led a merry dance by another tweet downloader, after cross-checking with another source, I've identified another 4 POTUS self-retweets yesterday - making 5!

Once uploaded they'll each point to a linked Q post which I'll report on in a bit.

They could also form part of the Q365 Q/POTUS-1,2,3,4[10],5 countdown!

ETA - Thanks to EMN for identifying Twitter application changes happening today.
This appears not to be the cause of my issues as one source still provides stable download outputs.
edit on 20-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Generally, you can use deadly force to protect someone who's in imitate danger. I don't think a cold virus with a .01% death rate is going to meet that standard.

Are these people getting the memo that masks don't really protect anyone? People are just outwardly showing us who they really are inside.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Win or Loose Sufi, Your dedication here has been unrivaled.

Hats off to you!

I just hope your taking care of yourself as well!

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
Oh yes, they are very intellectual. I totally trust their insight

Not hard on the eyes, either

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Light-giver?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Future Space Force Cadets, this will be on the final exam.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Im still a few pages back so I dont know if you are aware of the shooting in Westgate Arizona tonight or not. This link is reporting on it:

[url=https://breaking911.com/developing-injuries-reported-in-shooting-at-arizona-shopping-center-dem-state-senator-says-he-witnessed-a-terrorist-with- ar-15/]911 breaking News[/url

A Democratic Senator just happened to be there to know the shooter used a AR-15.

The shooter also made a video which I do have and he did show the gun in video, plus what looks like game play, but I guess its real.

ETA: If this was an attempt at a FF it was pretty weak. Prayers for the ones that he did strike. Doesnt appear anyone has died

edit on 5/20/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

(post by Gravelbone removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

See Grenell's top Retweet in response to a reporter. I take it as the Unmasking is Not a linear process.

twitter.com...

I'm not going to attempt to understand the UnmaskGate protocols & media semantics till more is unraveled.

Re Q4299
So, is Q telling us that the C!A quarterbacked the spying operation outside of official protocols, to circumvent FISA, and subverting US Laws to spy on Americans by using FVEY partners.?

One interpretation of Q4153 is Brennan's request was so unusual, foreign partners verified with Obama White House before complying.

Line from Q4153:
"FVEY UK-AUS reverify AUTH_WH [unusual req special instruction]"

We probably have more than we know in that drop if anyone can decipher/interpret it all.

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join