It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They would only see something wrong with the name of one of their major observatories being called Lucifer if they also saw something wrong with this:

They don't see anything wrong with it, because they are an evil organization, pure and simple.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Same to you 🥂. Duly noted, much appreciated.

Who knows, it could happen one day.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
I havent followed a lot of people on Twitter that are relative to the Q ordeal. With that said, I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this fella, he might be my new favorite person

Roscoe B. Davis

Some pretty interesting and informative threads he has.

I have been following him for quite awhile now. You did pick a winner to follow. One other suggestion if I may since we are here is @CoreysDigs. She is one heck of a digger and trust me she leaves no stones unturned. She is more article leaning, but she has enough dirt on the Clintons and the Gates Foundation to put them all away till the days they die.

I must say Q has really brought out some excellent minds when it comes to tracking things down and being able to see the 40,000 view on Twitter. Quite the metamorphose it has gone through. No wonder it is so hard for them to keep up trying to knock us all down!

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Depends on which dimension your in..the one going forward or the one going backwards. Almost like a GHOST...What if those 2 Worlds Collided.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

You're invited to the secret conclave scheduled for tonight at midnight but, Creep, please keep it a secret!

More and more is coming out into the open.

I believe there is an existential threat to our way of life right now.

We Masons (real 'white hat' Masons) have been mobilized to defend our rights and freedoms once more.

It will all turn out well in the end.

We are no strangers to war.

We fight for you.

I know. Crazy.

Clownish.

edit on 20-5-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

You were possibly thinking of Be ready, in 14 Q drops, often just before Q signature!

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I posted an excerpt from a "Sundance" (Conservative Tree House) article last week, where Sundance declared that General Flynn was NOT unmasked. Today, Sundance's suspicion was proven correct. He elaborates on what was going on with the Obama Administration and Flynn, in more detail:

Here: theconservativetreehouse.com... rcepted-kislyak-call-and-generated-transcript/

The above article seems to tie into some of what Q said this evening, in post #4299 here: qmap.pub...

Why would DNI Grenell say that the list of Obama officials he released last week, UN-MASKED General Flynn, when Sundance and Q say that General Flynn was NOT Unmasked?

I think we're still missing, and need, a large piece of the Flynn puzzle.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

edit on 20-5-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

Q 1630 and 1633

qmap.pub...

Are you a therapist?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Define Mobilized..

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

It's never too late on the non-material plane of reality; however, that's not where we are at the moment. So, the clock will continue to tick for us while we are still 'here'.

Tick tock.

Wakey, wakey.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabe, I've been with you from the beginning. If you don't know who or what I stand for by now, I'm quite suprised. You know who the blue hell I am.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Bdt...bdt...bdt...that's all folks!

Goodnight. Fun playin' with y'all...see yuz tomorrow!

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I know but..It's been so long since I messed with ya..I felt out of sorts.

You forgot the [R] in Sabre btw

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Executive Order 12333--United States intelligence activities

The "goals" section is an interesting read.

(a) Maximum emphasis should be given to fostering analytical competition among appropriate elements of the Intelligence Community.

Competition led to this mess. Folks making up stuff to justify their existence. And folks like Crowdstrike being hired to make up stuff entirely. Odd point to be "A" on the list.

(c) Special emphasis should be given to detecting and countering espionage and other threats and activities directed by foreign intelligence services against the United States Government, or United States corporations, establishments, or persons.

ChiFi, all US Tech infected with ChinaWare, internet routed through China and governors and house reps proxies for China. Oh, and the entire executive branch either Iranian, MB or both. Ukraine. No one noticed, or were the reports really progress reports rather then threat reports?

(d) To the greatest extent possible consistent with applicable United States law and this Order, and with full consideration of the rights of United States persons, all agencies and departments should seek to ensure full and free exchange of information in order to derive maximum benefit from the United States intelligence effort.

This isn't even a point. It's just good old fashioned intelligence gibberish.

(r) In accordance with law and relevant procedures approved by the Attorney General under this Order, give the heads of the departments and agencies access to all intelligence, developed by the CIA or the staff elements of the Director of Central Intelligence, relevant to the national intelligence needs of the departments and agencies; and (s) Facilitate the use of national foreign intelligence products by Congress in a secure manner.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

would they meet at the zero point field?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

It's never too late on the non-material plane of reality; however, that's not where we are at the moment. So, the clock will continue to tick for us while we are still 'here'.

Tick tock.

Wakey, wakey.

we are both here and THERE. That's the most crucial realization to wake up to. It means we control the board, this is our Game

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: imthegoat
I havent followed a lot of people on Twitter that are relative to the Q ordeal. With that said, I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this fella, he might be my new favorite person

Roscoe B. Davis

Some pretty interesting and informative threads he has.

I have been following him for quite awhile now. You did pick a winner to follow. One other suggestion if I may since we are here is @CoreysDigs. She is one heck of a digger and trust me she leaves no stones unturned. She is more article leaning, but she has enough dirt on the Clintons and the Gates Foundation to put them all away till the days they die.

I must say Q has really brought out some excellent minds when it comes to tracking things down and being able to see the 40,000 view on Twitter. Quite the metamorphose it has gone through. No wonder it is so hard for them to keep up trying to knock us all down!

Ah, see I couldn't remember the name of CoreysDigs lol. Thank you!

And yes, its almost as if real journalism has returned, just "ubdergriund," like music.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Did this catch wind here?

DEVELOPING: Special prosecutor Durham said to be looking at retired CIA cronies of Brennan -- including Mike Morell -- for helping politicize intelligence and spreading false rumors about Trump and Russia during 2016 campaign, including some as part of paid special task force

@paulsperry_

Or this? @TomFitton

BREAKING: @JudicialWatch Lawsuit Forces Declassification and Release of “Electronic Communication” Used to Launch Obama Administration’s Spy Operation on President Trump’s 2016 Campaign - t.co...

edit on 5/20/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

You on the Helium?

Now I understand why Breaking Bad was such a hit

Heisenberg -- Walter White -- WW

Werner Heisenberg

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join