It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Sorry, I had trouble with the pic poster earlier...

thedailybeast.com/epstein-victim-is-painting-his-enablers-like-ghislaine-maxwell-and-alan-dershowitz-as-murderous-lizard-people
www.thedailybeast.com...

Wow, lots in there.

Is that Courtney Love as one of the angels?

Why is NASCAR in there?

Is Maxwell the dragon in the protective bubble? She’s a man eater.

Maybe this song was about her.

She'll only come out at night
The lean and hungry type
Nothing is new
I've seen her here before
Watching and waiting
Ooh, she's sitting with you, but her eyes are on the door
So many have paid to see what you think you're getting for free
The woman is wild, a she-cat tamed by the purr of a Jaguar
Money's the matter
If you're in it for love, you ain't gonna get too far

[Chorus]
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out, boy, she'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out, boy, she'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater

[Verse 2]
I wouldn't if I were you
I know what she can do
She's deadly, man
She could really rip your world apart
Mind over matter
Ooh, the beauty is there but a beast is in the heart

edit on 18-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

I'm personally expecting so many twists and turns in the world this year, that by the time the alt-vaccine comes out (if it ever does) that everyone will have long forgotten Covid19 and all this crap. I think it got taken further than expected and now they are trying to reverse gear out of it.

Just check out this video from 2014... Ebola!!! AghhhhhhH!!! CDC, blah blah blah... (fascinating to look back a mere 6 years and see the same patterns).

This video could have been made yesterday. The only differrence in rhetoric is the lockdown. This is why the stay at home orders stand out as a marked difference. That was for a direct reason. Either things going on that they don't want people to notice on the way to work or while out shopping, the economy (not sure on that one), asteroids, aliens, moving things about that people shouldn't see. It could all be to hinder Trump, as much as that seem proposterous... because they don't really care about the common man, and it can be repurposed to push useful agendas. It is all slight of hand which ever way you look at it.
A lierus plandemic.

Anyway, like I say, the vaccine seems prescient right now, but in a few months it'll probably be at the back of everyones minds... if not shown to be a pointless endeavour. Bill Gates till needs shutting down though. The vaccine BS is just another money sinkhole for big pharma right now.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: CanadianMason

The suspected author of such was tracked down. He simply returned a reply stating how more would be said when his - then - new request for several points to be decoded and explained. A second video had more to show and glancing around - covid 19 - for instance the whole thing is shaping up slightly different. Best of luck, will return any further info when possible. There's plenty more afloat , but that's best followed by remaining with Gadgetzz............Take it easy.

PS the Q 'RED OCTOBER', keeps returning me to such, seeing how Octo is Latin for 8 and Zero Hedge did at one time quote a series of Economist who saw August as an oncoming Bank catastrophe

In electronics, the color code for resistors which are different colored bands around the carbon, etc. body, are as follows:
(All Values In Ohms)
First and Second Bands = First and Second Significant Numbers:
Black 0 (Zero)
Brown 1
Red 2
Orange 3
Yellow 4
Green 5
Blue 6
Violet 7
Grey 8
White 9

Third Band = Multiplier:
Black .0
Brown 0
Red 00
Orange 000
Yellow 0000
Green 00 000
Blue 000 000
Silver / 100
Gold / 10
Fourth Band is Tolerance
No fourth band 20%
Silver band fourth band 10%
Gold fourth band 5%
There are "special" resistors used in measuring and specialized equipment that have tolerances very low: Brown, level M = 1.0%; Red, level P = .1%; Orange, level R = .01% and Yellow, level S =.001%.

Red October could be 2, 10; or 2, 8 and whatever "ber" could mean

I've tried to be as accurate as I can...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Another whiner. I think Trump should make more vids using the same clip.

Let her rip, Don!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

DECODE ID 26RSH200518001D - Q4279

Trillium, re Q4279, the picture filename is For_Easton.png and the EXIF info gives its dimensions as 1280x674, pointing to Q1280 and Q674.

1) Who is EASTON? Someone arkancided? Or is it a place/scene of a murder?

2) PICSIZE2POSTS method:
a) Q1280

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 440d98 No.1211294 📁
Apr 27 2018 13:26:42 (EST)
“Done in 30.”
[30]
www.foxnews.com...📁
Why would Flynn plead guilty to something untrue?
Define testimony.
Define ‘on record’.
Who knows where the bodies are buried?

Flynn is safe.
Expand your thinking.
Q

Timestamp encodes May 19th (twice), tomrorrow.

b) Q674

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 975911 No.283394 📁
Feb 6 2018 01:34:50 (EST)
Public interest [keep high].
U1 FBI informant.
AWAN/DWS/Paki intel/MB.
Tarmac meeting [SC/LL deal > AS 187].
Q

Timestamp encodes May 19th, tomorrow.

Are these 2 pointing to revelations that Flynn's testimony has been recorded on Justice Anthony Scalia's death?

Will this be revealed tomorrow?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The man should be made unemployable in his field of "expertise".

Let him flip burgers to contemplate the error of his ways.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Refer to Q4729 for Easton? Twit too

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

The artist refers to the subjects as "Epsteins enablers", which gives her a licence to include anyone tangentially associated with JE. imo, it's just for purposes of hype.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
This sucks. Or, does it?

Barr says he does not expect criminal investigation of Obama or Biden as result of Durham probe

No it sucks, and that’s putting it mildly

None of the real criminals will be held accountable

They’ll throw us some fbi guys, heck even Brennan maybe

But the real criminals will avoid justice as always

And they will continue with their tyranny unabated as they laugh at all of us who even hoped they may one day face justice

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

This sucks. Or, does it?

Barr says he does not expect criminal investigation of Obama or Biden as result of Durham probe

The People will not stand for that. We know too much.

If Barr fails, what then?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

This sucks. Or, does it?

And they will continue with their tyranny unabated as they laugh at all of us who even hoped they may one day face justice

Yeah, pretty much. The only way around Barrs comment is to attempt to play the "if they have all the evidence there's no need for an investigation" card. Which would be nice, but highly unlikely. That kind of threw a lot of shade on the whole Q thing.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Grambler

This sucks. Or, does it?

Yeah, pretty much. The only way around Barrs comment is to attempt to play the "if they have all the evidence there's no need for an investigation" card. Which would be nice, but highly unlikely. That kind of threw a lot of shade on the whole Q thing.

Yes it does

And again, you begrudge no one who had hope in q

Heck I wish q was right

But we all knew deep down someone like barr would never hold the real criminals accountable

edit on 18-5-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

This sucks. Or, does it?

If Obama/Biden were exposed as ordering a political hit-job on President-Elect/President Trump, I'd be satisfied. So far, we can't even get any of the investigators (IG, Huber, Durham, Senate) to admit that POLITICS was involved with any actions.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

This sucks. Or, does it?

"As a result of the Durham probe."

It doesn't mention anything about any other ongoing investigations. We may even have to settle for Obama being exposed and losing his reputation amongst all but the most gullible [and maybe having his ill-gotten assets frozen]. I would expect any legal actions against the big dogs to take place after the election, which will be key to continued draining of the swamp. Q said that before it was all over, Obama would claim Kenyan citizenship. That may be disinformation but if it comes to pass, I will just smile at my gullible friends and family members.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This sucks. Or, does it?

If Obama/Biden were exposed as ordering a political hit-job on President-Elect/President Trump, I'd be satisfied. So far, we can't even get any of the investigators (IG, Huber, Durham, Senate) to admit that POLITICS was involved with any actions.

If anyone thinks that Yates, Clapper, Brennan, Biden, Obama et al didn't cover their asses and make sure they had stand up reasons to unmask Flynn then they grossly underestimate the intelligence and drive of these people. In order to prove that they were indeed acting nefarious towards Flynn or the Trump admin would take one hell of an investigation and a few canaries singing their hearts out.

The government or high level government officials never get held accountable for any of their actions. Until that starts happening I think I'm done.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

There will probably be either pitchforks, or, at the very least, those two won't be able to show their faces in public, much less walk down the street.

(A friend pointed out to me, however, that these people don't walk down the street. They are driven down the boulevard in limos and surrounded by taxpayer-funded security...plus, they don't give two squats what The People think.)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Over at Fox, Barr doesn't expect criminal investigation of Obama or Biden.

Trust the plan?

Right.

Justice has a snowball's chance in hell.

They're ALL swamp. 🤬

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Sad to say but true at this point

Why kill our enthusiasm right before the election?
edit on 18-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Found this today but I don't think it was front page. lol
Remember how 0bamuz kept trying to take credit for Trump's economy. I guess when you drive the car in the ditch (lol) 2 ways to go - you either total it or get it back on the road. Happy when Trump took the wheel

The Invisible Recession of 2016

h ttps://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/29/upshot/mini-recession-2016-little-known-big-impact.html?fbclid=IwAR2a_TUwfYzU5sfLAgd0IQ8A7sS3gBtwk1Bz-0ljXzzDDGAiNJX rgc1DYsE

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join