It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

― Nathalie Himmelrich

I wonder if this is important in Q4276

She was born & educated in Switzerland caught my eye.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q,

Q-uestion.

Folks here and around are concerned there is "nothing happening" via "arrests."

I have contended this is hidden for good reason.

So Q, can you or Q+ confirm that any of the top 55 obamagate actors have been: Tribunal, Incarcerated, Managed or Executed?

...Q...ranky

When its on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, NYT, WaPo, that's when the masses will know. I want more than "Justice". Total absolute humiliation of MSM-Govt-Expert-Pundit Democrats, and their party, is priority #1 for me. Can't have a large-scale "suicide weekend" without it.

+1 👍

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Q4277

May 17 2020 18:33:12 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

edit on 17-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I was having a conversation the other day. I mentioned to someone that DJT was the most positive "president" in my lifetime - probably ever. He NEVER leads through fear, nor does he perpetuate the fear mongering system of the previous talking heads.

Always positive. Always supportive.

I hadn't seen this before, but it is very interesting...

@entheos

Did you ever hear the Trump "reverse speech" analysis in 2016? It stunned the experts in the field because he was the first public figure they had ever analyzed whose words forward & backward conveyed the same message. In other words, there were zero deceit. They were amazed

moar in the thread.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

You should join, dude. I guarantee you that you will not regret it. Especially if you do join the Space Force, or even the Air Force if you do something technical. They set me up to be very successful once I got out.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That’s weird. It’s definitely Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communication System. It’s the Top Secret network for the DoD. I know it well.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej

Even I am tempted to join, though I doubt I will. The idea of signing away my liberty into the hands of a government entity set the Spidey Sense off. But right now all my "civil liberties" mean jack-#. What would really be lost?

But the idea of being at the forefront of a new military venture into the great unknown... I imagine the first crews of the Portuguese Age of Discovery had similar feelings of angst and wonder.

I just know that I'm 100% living a life where my ability to matter is stifled by my environment. Sick of working at jobs that don't actually help my people, working for people who have no passion for what they do.

Everyone around me seems content to go to a meaningless job where they "matter", and then come home and drink/smoke themselves into oblivion so they don't have to face the fact that they don't matter at all. That their life isn't their own. I'm done with living this lie every day.

I just don't know where to go from here. And nevermind what to do about my people. The idea of leaving them to their fate while I go and pursue happiness is abysmally selfish. Quite the pickle, I'm in!

just don't know where to go from here. And nevermind what to do about my people. The idea of leaving them to their fate while I go and pursue happiness is abysmally selfish. Quite the pickle, I'm in!

WUC, This ^^^ is a HUGE part of the awakening.

I'll be brief as I can - as I can

People, and things, vibrate and compatible levels in order to come to understandings not otherwise gained.

At some point we no longer find our vibration compatible with all sorts of things. Kindergarten was fun, but we no longer vibrate at that level. We grew.

As we awaken more and more, our vibration changes. With that awakening comes compatibility issues with other vibrations, which can be everything from people to booze consumption.

I myself simply cannot tolerate being around anyone that perpetuates the endless negative drivel associated with victim hood, "nothing changes" etc. It physically makes me ill, and worse, it bores me to tears. In fact, for me in the presence of an individual like that I have to LOWER my vibration to make THEM comfortable, as down is easier then up.

It is NOT selfish to honor one's growth, as long as it is done with compassion and understanding. Striking the balance between assisting others & assisting ourselves, maintaining commitments made & finding new paths etc. is rather awkward here, as we feel as though we are always losing something or hurting someone (elsewhere not so much).

Those with the thought are on the right path. How do we know? The awakening is literally about removing the old patterns we've looked into. Can't get rid of it all and keep it all. That feeling should NOT be pushed away, as this is what we are working so hard for.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Q,

Q-uestion.

So Q, can you or Q+ confirm that any of the top 55 obamagate actors have been: Tribunal, Incarcerated, Managed or Executed?

...Q...ranky

When its on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, NYT, WaPo, that's when the masses will know. I want more than "Justice". Total absolute humiliation of MSM-Govt-Expert-Pundit Democrats, and their party, is priority #1 for me. Can't have a large-scale "suicide weekend" without it.

You'll get that. In the mean time folks should help a couple of decoding bruthas out & look out for a reply.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Disclaimer: Prepare for the extreme brashness of this lengthy diatribe defending my homeland from a "marauding Canadian savage." On topic, though barely. Deals with Assault rifle ban in Canada. The banter is atrociously arrogant. You've been warned.

I remember the British Redcoats doing this. Not a free Canada. Because that doesn't exist. The Crown owns the land under your feet, not your government. You government exists out of convenience of Your Majesty the Queen. Which is why your navy has HMS before every ship.

Your country was gifted to you, your people didn't fight and die against tyranny for it's ability to exist as a nation. It's the key difference between our two countries. And it shows in your current government and it's policies. They just banned assault weapons, and part of that ban is the seizure of all assault rifles owned by private Canadians. Otherwise it wouldn't be a ban.

Which means your citizens can no longer defend themselves against an aggressive State. Any real American would already be in the streets, and Canadians are gonna lay down and accept this with minimal resistance. Because your countrymen know no any better. Tough, but naive and gullible.

And the kicker; us Americans would be the only force willing to fight and die for your freedom. Who's crazy enough to fight in the frozen wastelands of Canada? Only Russia and US. And Russia is far, far away. The Michigan militia would cross the Lakes and be in your heartland in a snap. My state alone would open up two fronts, let alone New England and the Great Plains.

And why would I care what that guy has to say? Adding that ruined the power of your attack, which was otherwise strong (for a Canadian) Especially if he's a Chinese national; that's a country where the citizen has NEVER known freedom from state tyrrany. I'll still watch after I'm done posting, but I already know it doesnt change any of the above.

Now off with you, Justine Trudeau. You're late for your syrup bath.

Edit: This appears more aggressive than how I mean it. So imagine us at a bar, me getting drunk off Guinness while you slam mug after mug of hot syrup/poutine boilermakers. I blindly assume this is the national beverage. And I'm automatically right (I'm American.) Supremely arrogant but friendly banter.

You're tough enough to weather it, we Americans are just infinitely tougher! And for all of eternity! Almost forgot that. It's really not fair...
edit on 17-5-2020 by WorldUnderCeej because: Disclaimer and Edit

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
twitter.com...
You can't unsee it.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
We seem to be "paused" on 22 posts, 29 tweets, 51 total for the last coupla hours... 51 = 17x3.

ETA - I spoke to soon... 4 more tweets gives us:

22 posts,
33 POTUS tweets,

55 total = 5by5 = EYES ON.
edit on 17-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison COVID-19 Cure – Madagascar President

In a shocking development the President of Madagascar has made a sensational claim that the WHO offered $20m bribe to poison COVID-19 cure. The herbal remedy called COVID-19 Organics made from Artemisia can cure COVID-19 patients within ten days said the President. He also raised the question that if it was a European country that had actually discovered this remedy, would there be so much doubt?

Wormwood based - anti parasitical. Virus issues could in fact be a signal from the body to PURGE a parasite or two. What other "signal" are folks aware of that help them purge parasite problems?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That was awesome. He could barely hold in the #-eating grin that you KNOW he is masking. The audacity! He should be hoisted on our shoulders and paraded around.

I'll respond to you and EtMN soon enough. I've been huddled over this flip phone for hours, I gotta take a break to physically recuperate. Wish I could get my PC fixed. But the repair guy is not essential for Her Majesty Queen Whitmir Of Michigan (long may she reign), so I must wait.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The road to perdition...

Yea, it hasn't been a boom week some were expecting publicly but, guess it's possible there were silent booms such as a stroke of a pen in the silent war... which won't be evident till later time.

COVID-19 is the gateway drug to a red pill. While some may still think the idea of a Deep State conspiracy hell-bent on bringing down Trump is far-fetched and ludicrous, few can argue at how overblown the 'Pandemic' response has been, and the obvious advantages it gives to his political enemies both domestic and abroad.

Don't know this person, but we all want his happy ending.

@bush320
"For the people who think the global mass arrests are a complete farce, allow me to explain the legal justification to what is soon about to take place. For the last 19 years our nation, the USA, has been undergoing a SILENT WAR between military intelligence and..."
@thread

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

This is funny, but it raises a key question that seems to be ignored.

If the promises of death - per the defunct "model" were to be accurate, we should have A.LOT. of dead "essential workers."

Since there is no "real" protection according to the model, and health care workers are just taking bullets for us all, then how many have died? How many Walmart, Hospital and in CA Gardeners and Construction workers have died?

A pandemic doesn't say "uh, doctor no, nurse no, child no, old people in nursing homes YES!"

After three months, the number of "essential" workers dead should be huge and, would in fact, justify the lock down. Since it seems like zero did, it begs the question - why is the Rona so business specific?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Q,

Q-uestion.

...Q...ranky

You'll get that. In the mean time folks should help a couple of decoding bruthas out & look out for a reply.

A reply from Q that doesn't come with acceptable proof, will not be any good, CrankyOldMan.

Example: Q said in October 2017, that Hillary was going to be arrested before the end of that month. No proof was rendered, therefore no one believes it.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4277

May 17 2020 18:33:12 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

It might not seem like much to some, but it should be noted that Q has linked to a video here that towards the end features David Icke. I don't say this in a negative manor. He has been right and outspoken about the pedo network that goes right to the top (where "people" don't sweat) way before most... certainly here in the UK. He also, obviously has some harder to swallow beliefs too, which is why I am suprised, but also encouraged to see him. If you've ever rattled the cage hard enough (and not many have it seems), those beliefs become less preposterous when it looks straight back at you. I don't say that lightly.
I don't really care what people think, and quite frankly, it doesn't really matter about species when it comes down to it.. what really matters is the draconian ideals and manipulation used that are the big factor... enslavement of mankind.

"It's BIGGER than anyone can imagine!"

Most have no idea how much bigger it can get... what will be revealed after success I wonder?... some truths too big to take?
Hope not.

Some imagine an alien invasion as spaceships shooting everything and all that, like "Independence Day"...
not many consider the possibility of a quiet takeover, or that it might have already happened long before we became more advanced scientifically... which was only a mere couple of hundred years ago. Just food for thought... and total fantasy right! (the disclaimer)

DJTs Twitter post... Independence Day

The fact Donald retweeted this is hilarious, but I can't help but think it has a hidden meaning. But of course, believe what keeps your sanity in check. Make of all this what you will.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The road to perdition...

Good evening y'all. I have been in lurk mode recently from traveling across the country. Just wanted to let you guys know that I met up with some of my extended family. Relatives from Kansas, Tennessee and Georgia. They are all about Trump and defeating the cabal. It was quite encouraging to know that the feeling we share here in private are shared far and wide with old and young. My great uncle even brought up Mr. Soros as well as mentioned defeating the deep State.

Now, as far as where we are on this weekly boom schedule that Q shared with us, I am wondering that since the last one is figured to be Monday, July 6th. I'm wondering if our little suicide weekend will be that weekend. The weekend of the 4th. With Q mentioning in post 16 to grab the popcorn. That Friday (July 3rd) and Saturday (July 4th), they will deliver on Maga promise. I know it sounds too good to be true, but we can dream, right?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To be fair care, Q did NOT specifically say Hillary would be arrested before end of October 2017... an anon said that and Q replied non-specifically about year:

Q1

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147012719 📁
Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST)

Anonymous ID: gb953qGI No.147005381 📁
Oct 28 2017 14:33:50 (EST)
>>146981635
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

1) Bolded bit is an Anon saying HRC will be arrested Oct 30th, 2017,

2) Q (well, not even formally Q at that point) replies:
a) "HRC extradition already in motion" implying by the already "preparing well in advance", and that could be as simple as POTUS getting Putin or Bolsanaro to agree they will allow her to be extradited at a later date,

b) "Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30..."; i.e. approved to be flagged at a later date, not flagged already and no mention of year! If the plan was mapped out 3 years ago then simply by signing off on the plan POTUS has pre-approved flagging of her passport at a pre-determined point in the plan?

Personally I think "10/30" means when she flees little rock on the 10 or I30 - see pic:

I agree that this post is deliberately misleading - but that was to mimic how MSM News/articles are deliberately misleading... and to push us down the path of questioning what we've read.
edit on 17-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join