It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
qmap.pub...

We're getting an answer...of sorts.

New Q post #4280.

twitter.com...

ETA: More follow on tweets...

@CBS_Herridge

Pensacola Q + A w/AG Barr “We saw 2 different standards of justice emerge. One that applied to President Trump + his associates. And the other that applied to everybody else. We can't allow this ever to happen again.” #Durham is trying to get to bottom of what happened @CBSNews
twitter.com...

Pensacola more from AG Barr Q + A “The legal tactic has been to gin up allegations of criminality by one’s political opponents based on the flimsiest of legal theories...This is not good for our political life. And its not good for the criminal justice system.”
twitter.com...
edit on 18-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It turned out that John Huber was focused on others also, after 2 years of us believing he was going after the Deep State Crooks who started the coup against President Trump.

John Solomon could not find anyone who had been interviewed by John Huber. That made him very suspicious. Do we know of anyone who has actually been interviewed by John Durham?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
To add to my last post, I find it interesting that Q is pointing to the exact same thing in his latest drop.
To put it in a different format, using Star Wars again (because everyone knows the original 3 stories)...
Imagine that the Emperor and Darth Vader were killed and died half way through the first act. The next 3 films are about taking out the storm troopers and minor players. You'd lose all interest. If this movement is genuine, then you have to see it through. There are a lot of people very lost right now. The red pill referencing the matrix, and people who never noticed anything is up, and just follow what they are told. These people in the Star Wars universe would believe that the Empire and Darth are the good guys, keeping them safe... when actually, they wouldn't think twice about just blowing up their planet.

If you destroy the Emperor in the first few scenes, those people would hate you and everything you stand for. Then, people you care about who still haven't really understood, because it all happened too quickly would be fighting you and blaming you personally for your part in it. So far as I can tell, you lot have been mingling in the theatre lobey or, maybe more fitting... are a part of the ground crew who have been slowly setting everything up for the main show... and by the time it gets started, you're all a bit knackered and just want it done already. I can see the pain in that. But it isn't for you... the show... you're a part of it in a way. You can take a rest, sit back and watch for a bit. But you know you can't stray too far lest something goes a bit off track.

Anyway, I'm forever the outsider, just observing the rolling wheels. I think that all the people here are good people, and you should give yourselves credit. Scepticism is good. Thinking for yourself is also very good! But if ever there was an opening to make some real change after a life of all this BS, it is probably now. No one here is "in the club", and no matter who we all are, we are standing together. That is a good thing.. a f***ing really good thing.
Q is merely a point of a spear behind which are a hell of a lot of people. That is a lot of will.

RIght, enough said. I just wanted to say that you're all awesome. Everyone matters. Speaking your truths, whether breadcrumbs or loaves, when put with all the others amount to a mountain. Keep on y'all!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Dammit, I completely forgot to watch that video! Being stuck on this ancient phone is starting to become quite disadvantageous. I can barely do one thing at a time, let alone two. Can't embed for the life of me!

Luckily I was trying to be as pretentious as I could, so that paragraph would been the same. And I was referring to your "attack", and that whole bit was added so I could create another route to slander your whole country. It's the American thing to do, after all

All banter aside, Canada made hockey and that's the manliest sport there is, with rugby being a distant second. Beating someone's ass gets the same penalty as anything else... I feel this is both old-school yet ahead of it's time. Best sport there is.

Well your people might want to get rid of that monarchy, because the whole commonwealth system is going to end up like the British citizen; unarmed and helpless against aggressive factions within your own society. And if she won't defend the Brits, she won't defend the Canadians. You'll be fighting with narwhal tusks which, while decidedly badass, is ineffective against assault rifles.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: brewtiger

Funny, folks want the entire government cabal cleaned up faster then the damage after after a natural disaster. Yet after a disaster they're pretty patient. Then again, those without real diversity in their life are pissy about the net getting slow.

Just because these people are ex/current high level government officials they get a break? That attitude is what puts them above the law, and untouchable. Because like Comey said "no prosecutor in their right mind" will touch them. Justice system in this country only works against the poor and minorities. We the people should demand answers and progress not sit online waiting for some grand plan by an anonymous entity. The longer time goes by the harder its going to be to hold any of these crooked f**ks accountable. Prove me wrong.

You're right.

Now, why would anyone expect that same system to actually be capable of prosecuting those within the same system? Would you prosecute your daughter? What if in your home you set up rules that prevented you from prosecuting your daughter, in case she did something wrong? She does something wrong,,, then what?

The point is the system was never set up to do what it is attempting to do. It not only has to clear out the garbage and retool to be a real system of balance, but at the exact same time do these things:

Investigate, charge, and prosecute: Drug Dealers, Human Traffickers, Banking Fraud, International Gun Running, Immigrants Crimes, Robbery, Theft, Missing Children, Spies, Leaks, and on and on and on and on and on. + Deal with it's own Treason folks, which no one wants to touch.

What makes folks think everything was dropped to make an example of Brennan (likely dead Brennan)?

DOJ has 100k in employees, with the 80/20 rule, only 20k to do most of the work. All cases take months, some even YEARS to make. How long does a DC Grand Jury take to complete a case? Fine, unfair question. How long does a DC Grand Jury take to complete a case of potential Treason, with international/war implications, when declass docs keep altering the case?

Folks say "Barr isn't doing enough." This is hysterical. How the hell do I know what Barr's guys are doing, and I follow this stuff pretty closely. He's kept it all secret as he should. "Yeah, but cranky he should let us know to restore our faith..." Compromise a case? How funny, "well folks I let you know about Brennan case, but because of this his lawyers got the case tossed."

That's the system. Elementary Civics was the lie folks are attempting to impose on this process. It isn't the system that's the problem it is our belief in the original lie.

I've had issues with Barr and his deep state/epstein ties way before any of this happened. I don't want him to show me proof. I don't want any cases compromised. I, and many others, want action. The goalposts just moved about 20 yards out of range. If they cannot indict, arrest, or otherwise file charges against those who perpetrated the downfall of Gen Flynn when the evidence has been laid out flat for everyone to read, then it will never be done. Its somewhat akin to catching a murderer on tape, with a clear face shot, and hell..even a name tag on their shirt, and the DA being like "well we have no evidence and we're not going to investigate."

The whole "maybe they're not charging them with that, because they're waiting on this" argument is completely moot regarding the Flynn case. What could be more important than espionage/treason? Thinking they wouldn't get the charges to stick? Maybe..but then again, look at the evidence. They won't lock them up for being in club Epstein then charge them with any high crimes. The most evidence of any wrongdoing is evident in the unraveling of the Flynn case. Hands down, point blank. Unless Barr is saying no investigations for now (which I don't believe was implied) then there's no hope. I guess he could also pull a Comey and do it right before the election lol. I don't know, cranky, but I don't feel good about this one bud. I hope I'm not coming off as being disrespectful to you, or trying to "get at you." If so I apologize as none of that is my intention.

BTW, yes I would prosecute my own children. No one is above the law. Especially not when the offenses are that of a high crime.
edit on 5/18/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

ETA: A couple things. I prosecute my kids every day because they don't like to listen 😂

Secondly the lack of a call for Sullivan (and the amicus guy) to recuse themselves from this case, as it stands, is appalling at its best. Way too many things going on there for Sullivan to preside over anything at this point.
edit on 5/18/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It turned out that John Huber was focused on others also, after 2 years of us believing he was going after the Deep State Crooks who started the coup against President Trump.

John Solomon could not find anyone who had been interviewed by John Huber. That made him very suspicious. Do we know of anyone who has actually been interviewed by John Durham?

From Mar 25, 2019

Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) says DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz was looking into the origins of collusion, along with probable cause used by the FBI to initiate their investigation, in addition to his investigation into FISA abuse. Ratcliffe also noted that John Huber, the U.S. attorney in Utah, has “been dispatched to look into the criminal aspects” that might be associated with Horowitz’s work.

While DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz completed his review of the FBI mishandling of the Clinton email investigation, Horowitz was prevented from looking at any of the prime suspects in the FISA abuse scandal. As was U.S. Attorney John Huber from prosecuting anyone involved. Mueller's ongoing investigation gave cover to corrupt Obama era officials, citing Mueller's "ongoing investigation." They successfully impeded investigations throughout the 2017-2019 Congressional session.

^^^ How true the impeding was I'm not sure.

John Huber FBI probe shrouded in secrecy 18 months later

John Huber, Justice Dept. Sheriff Who Never Quite Rode Into Town

So, apparently nobody or nothing has ever come out of whatever Huber was doing.

ETA: We need some big actionable Booms to pull us out of this dismal Monday.

edit on 18-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What is this covid-19 pill President Trump just said he takes every day. He's conducting a live question-and-answer now.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Was a great Q and A.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

You remind me of a wild west sheriff in Nevada that takes no # from ANYBODY. Cool, soft talking guy but God help ya if you ever cross him let alone break the law. Carries two sidearms on his hip.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PHX1515

Was a great Q and A.

I think it was hydroxychloroquine that President Trump said he takes every day. The Q&A has ended and now all the Talking Heads Are discombobulated and confused and emotional. I'm listening on the radio.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

It's all up to Barr-Durham now. Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham do NOT want to support, or contribute to, exposing Obama Admin's SPYGATE/COUP crimes against private citizen Trump, or President Trump, and those in his orbit.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Shocker swamp creatures not wanting to go after other swamp creatures.

How do you think its going to end since Barr came from the swamp,

well barr answered the question i posted yesterday today ,so that was quicker than i expected.

"Barr says he does not expect criminal investigation of Obama or Biden as result of Durham probe"

shocker i tell you . who could have seen a swamp creature not go after the swamp he came from ?

Q can spin it all he wants with 42 level chess, but this is likely where the final Q jumping the shark will be talked about in the future.

edit on 53531America/ChicagoMon, 18 May 2020 15:53:40 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There will be no booms.

All is lost.

We(the country) lose

Or not. I have been wrong before. I will wait to
See what happens
edit on 18-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Yep, President Trump says he's been taking a hydroxychloroquine pill every day for the past several weeks.

www.independent.co.uk...

The talking heads in the media are going ballistic!

huge huge news!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here we go again...

@AdonisAlbright

#NEW: House Judiciary Committee tell Supreme Court they need underlying grand jury material from the Mueller probe to determine whether there's new evidence of "impeachable offenses" by President Trump. #OANN
2:26 PM - 18 May 2020

twitter.com...

Q3774:

Dec 29 2019 13:06:19 (EST)
If Russia didn't [hack] the DNC (insider breach)…..
& US INTEL supported Russia [breach] claim……
What does that tell you?
THE US GOV [UNDER POTUS] WENT THROUGH [STILL ONGOING] A MAJOR REMOVE/REPLACE OPERATION.
TRAITORS EVERYWHERE.
'DRAIN THE SWAMP' HAS 'REAL' MEANING.
[Mueller][impeachment] all meant to 'slowdelayprevent' the exposure [& prosecution] of their crimes.
Will new articles of impeachment be 'continually' drafted in effort to hold as ammunition to prevent Senate hearings re: [D] party corruption?
Moves & countermoves.
The 'silent' war continues.
Q

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If you're interested in hearing Bill Barr's comments today, you can watch the video clip HERE
edit on 18-5-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Why are we allowing this to become a show to be entertained by? Your whole premise is based upon a trilogy that was stretched out so you pay out more. This isn't some fantasy flick, it's the fate of liberty on planet Earth. How about this for a trilogy

1) Smashing Obama and US Rat infestation
2) Search and destroy of Obama's controllers (Global rat infestation)
3) Unveil advanced tech hidden from populace by rat overlords, then defeating their last stand. Ending with us truly ending the Rat Monarchy and flourishing as result.

And here we are, almost halfway through year 3 and we're still pussyfooting around with Obama. At this rate we're gonna have to give Trump far more than 2 terms. In walks Ivanka or Don. jr. to pick up the fight when he dies and we're MAYBE on part 2.

We'd need a Trump dynasty at this rate. Most you older folk won't live long enough to see the end, at this rate. Which is ridiculous because Obama should already be cooked. But no, we have to elect him again first.

It's strange that these people are protected right now because they are being "investigated" by their rat thralls. If Durham doesn't knock this out of the park, then what?

The only white strategy I see is using greyhats Barr and Durham (who only prosecute rats UNDER them, not over) as a screen distracting all of us, with real stuff in the background.

But that's not even what I'm getting at. I'm reminded of the Q saying, "Those you trust the most..." Well the Q community at large trusts Barr blindly, and I think that's a mistake. There's utterly no proof that he has "flipped" from his previous role of protecting the Rat Politik and expanding their power over the thralls of the Rat Politik (us.)

I think Q is showing us how utterly brainwashed we are. I'm not accepting the programming anymore.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
If you're interested in hearing Bill Barr's comments today, you can watch the video clip HERE

Everyone should listen.

He's a lawyer, words are parsed. I find "not tit for tat" appropriate, while many find "they did so should we" appropriate.

He said nothing that exonerates anyone at all over anything.

Key point at the end. Very.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yep, President Trump says he's been taking a hydroxychloroquine pill every day for the past several weeks.

www.independent.co.uk...

The talking heads in the media are going ballistic!

huge huge news!

This stuff must really mess with the logarithm. One day trump is vaccine hero and now he is using what to the program seem like an band drug.

First he is The fool who suggested the not safe treatment
Then he the king of ventilators

Injecting with disinfectant, Then he is pro vaccinations

Now he is bring us high priced vaccinations but now he he is also using the less expensive Hydroxy-Chloroquine treatment.

This binary minded program can’t keep up with trumps little surprises.

Cue a smoke coming out of the computer meme.

The man might just be a genius

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

You've been correct in your stance all along. There's a few regs on this thread not gonna like what I'm about to say, wouldn't be the first time would it.

I've read from thread one, the thread creator posted much more back then. It's all good and nice that Rel, Cranky, Canada's Trudeau mason, End it all now madness kept the thread going (I left you out you queen you get a pass).

They can't even understand what Q means by meme. Too busy still patting each other on the back.Guess what? You guys have no spine.

Rel, your coding is amazing...but it's off slightly..a bit.

Cranky, no matter how much esoteric crap you post, you're off.You're protecting the thread, they see it.

End the madness, I have a soft spot for you, you have many skills, more than you know.

Canadian mason, I trust Obama more than I trust you,

Queen peace up.

As I've said before, I come to stir the pot, get people thinking and bring things to surface.

If you want to enlighten others then enlighten them instead of expecting others to understand bizzaro world.

Peace to all and not just the echo chamber. I'll bring a shovel next time to stir things instead of a spoon.

Q said it best....these people are stupid. The big question...who was they talking about?

edit on 18-5-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The ceiling on this coup is at Clapper, Brennan, and Comey.

The fact Barr ONLY spared Obama/Biden this deep into the investigation is NOT good news for those Big 3 + Strzok.

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join